This Old House Ch. 02

Story Info
So were they dreams or something else? The story continues.
9.2k words
4.63
24.9k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

(Special thanks to 'larryinseattle' for his continued editing skills and to my personal 'Irish lass' for her help developing this story.)

When Jerry woke the following morning, he lay in his bed with his eyes closed. Images of Brittany laying in her bed, completely nude, teasing her nipples and pussy were replaying in his head over and over again.

His fingers instinctively wrapped around his cock and began to slide up and down its length. The thought of her sandy-blonde hair, her piercing deep-blue eyes, her massive breasts, and her moist pussy made his cock grow in his hand. He could still smell the musky aroma of her excitement mixed with the delicate fragrance of roses and hear the squishy, wet sound of her fingers pumping in and out of her pussy.

Then, suddenly, an image of his father's face filled his mind's eye and he remembered that when they'd first met, Brittany had been his father's girlfriend and lover. The thought was like a bucket of ice water being poured over him and his cock shriveled in his hand.

"Shit," he muttered as he dragged himself out of bed and, after taking a shower, went downstairs. He found Brit sitting at the kitchen table, staring down at a cup of coffee between her hands.

"Coffee? I thought only my dad drank that stuff."

"I didn't sleep real well again last night," she mumbled.

"Ahhh," he replied, not even considering telling her what he'd seen her doing.

After a quick breakfast, they worked on researching and rewriting the sections of their upcoming book that their family members had pointed out needed changes. Sullen, she barely said a word and as night drew closer, she became even more withdrawn. When the two of them went to bed, they were acting more like strangers than friends.

That night nothing happened, nor the next, or even the next. New Year's Eve came and the two of them spent it together laughing and joking as they had in the past. At midnight they gave each other a hug and small kiss before going to their individual rooms.

"A new year. A new start," he thought to himself as he undressed and slipped under his covers. For weeks he'd been fighting the urge to search the tunnels beneath the house but tonight the thought overwhelmed him as he drifted off to sleep.

When he opened his eyes, the sun was shining and a gentle warm breeze was rustling the curtains through the open windows. "What the fuck?" he thought as he looked around the room. He realized he must be dreaming again but everything seemed so real.

It was his mom and dad's bedroom but then again it wasn't. All of their stuff was gone, replaced by antiques and old paintings. And when he sat at the side of the bed, his head ached as if he had a hangover.

"Morning, sweetheart," a soft, gentle voice said from behind him.

His head spun around so fast he thought it was going to keep going twist right off his neck, only to come to a sudden stop when he saw his reflection. The face staring back at him was his but much older. "What the ...?" he began to ask.

"Now, now, dear. I know you've been gone for awhile but you know how I feel about such language."

His eyes quickly shifted to look at the reflection of the bed he'd just left.

A more mature version of Brittany was laying in the bed. Her hair was longer, with just a touch of gray, and there were small wrinkles at the corners of her eyes.

"Sorry. I ..."

"I understand. After the hit you took on your head last night I'm surprised you're even able to get up."

Gently, he reached up and found a large lump on the back of his head.

"It's lucky Nathan was there to help you get away. The law almost had you this time."

"Nathan? The law?" he mumbled.

"And here I was waiting to give you a nice 'seaman's welcome' when you got home," she continued as if she hadn't heard the questions.

"A seaman's welcome?" he asked, this time hoping he knew what she was talking about from the sultry tone of her voice.

She slid, seductively, from beneath the covers. She was wearing a deep red corset with black lace edging and ties up the front with a pair of matching set of pantalets. "But then again, maybe you don't want anything to do with an old lady like me," she said with an impish twinkle in her deep-water blue eyes. "With your choice of all those exotic women you've seen when you were off on your voyages, what have I got to offer?" she finished, placing her hands on her hips.

He moved next to her, placing a finger under her chin and lifted her head so she was looking up into his eyes. "I think you have far more to offer than you think," he said as his eyes drifted lower to the sight of her breasts straining to be released.

She smiled back, "You have to say that. After all, I'm your wife," she replied, as she began to turn away.

He reached out and lightly grabbed her, pulling her back towards him as his arms encircled her.

She moaned with pleasure as she felt her breasts being flattened against his chest and before she knew it, his lips descended on hers. She could smell and taste the ocean salt as his tongue slid into her mouth, thrusting and twisting in a battle as old as time.

The love, passion, and desire that had built up in her swept over them as her fingernails left red streaks across his back. Time seemed to stand still and the world around them seemed to disappear as they kissed, leaving just the two of them trembling in each other's arms.

When their lips finally parted, he stepped back revealing the smoky desire that was in his deep brown eyes.

She didn't say a word. Instead, she reached up and slowly unlaced the top bow of her corset followed by the next and the next until the last one came undone and her massive tits, now released from their confines spilled out in front of her.

The two different sides of Jerry, the young current version and the older mature version, battled with each other as he stared at her.

"He's here," the older version whispered.

"Where?" the woman said as she instinctively covered her breasts.

"Here," he said as he touched his head, "and here," he continued as his hand swept across the room.

"You mean the young man from your dreams?"

The Captain nodded his head.

"You know he's part of us, part of our future?" she inquired.

Again the Captain nodded.

"In that case ...," she said in a low, sultry voice as she lowered her arms revealing her almost nude body.

The younger version simply stared at the woman before him while the older version took in the vision of the most beautiful woman in his life. Her hair, once sandy-blonde, was still long and curled but a touch of gray was showing at the scalp, and her golden-brown skin looked like a finely tanned leather from the long hours she spent outside. Her breasts were still firm and shaped like teardrops yet time and three children had added to their size. Her waist was narrow with just the slightest hint of a 'baby-bump' and flared out into perfectly rounded hips that were covered by her pantalets. The surprise for the younger Jerry was that the pantalets were crotchless revealing just a hint of the sandy-blonde hair concealed within.

"I hope he enjoys what's going to happen," she finished, an English lilt in her voice, as she moved closer to the man who was her husband. When he was within reach, she took his hands and placed them under her tits, giving him a warm, inviting smile.

"Beautiful," he sighed as his hands kneaded her flesh like fresh bread dough.

"Mmmmmmmm. I always like it when you do this," she purred.

"And what about when I do this?" he asked as he took her nipples between his thumbs and index fingers gently rolling and squeezing them until they hardened.

"Owwwwwww. Yesssss," she sighed.

Releasing her tits, he leaned forward and gently kissed her lips again, then her chin, and then her neck before moving down to the valley between her breasts. He licked the salty beads of sweat from between her globes, spurred on by her moans and her fingers entwined in his hair.

"Ohhhh ..." she moaned, as she shrugged her shoulders, letting the corset slide to the floor. "Yes, darling, suck my tits. It's been so long."

He kissed and nibbled on a fleshy orb, leaving a path of small 'love-bites' over the sensitive skin as he moved closer to the tip. The instant he arrived at the firm nipple, he took it into his mouth, letting his tongue tease the nerve-filled nub.

Instinctively, her back arched forcing more of her tit into his mouth. "Ohmigod, that feels soooooo good ... don't ever stop," she sighed with delight as he continued to play with her nipple.

In response to her plea, he began to play with her other breast letting his fingers explore and fondle the sensitive globe before teasing her nipple once again. He'd always been amazed at how hard her nipples got when she was aroused and, after all their years together, he knew how turned on she got when he played with them as he was now.

"Harder," she sighed, as she pushed her breast against his mouth while placing her hand over his on the other side and crushing it against the sensitive flesh.

His lips tightened around her nipple, sucking on it until he knew that he'd 'marked' her before moving to the other side. Repeatedly he moved between the two, leaving a trail of small reddened marks across her skin while his hands squeezed and fondled her breasts.

He could hear and feel her breath becoming more irregular as he continued to please and tease her. Then, his hand slowly left her nipple, caressing the side of her fleshy globe before moving lower, his hand gliding over her waist to her rounded hip. When he felt the hem of her pantalets, he pulled away ever so slightly to let his hand run over the silky material until it slid into the open-front. The heady aroma of her excitement quickly filled his nostrils as he slipped a finger across the lips of her womanly treasure. "You're so wet," he sighed as he released her nipple from between his lips.

"Wet and hot," she groaned as her hand slid down to cover his, pressing it against her warm, spongy nether lips. "Do it," she whispered into his ear as she guided one of his fingers between the lips of her pussy.

His finger easily entered the lust-inflamed canal.

"More ... more," she crooned as his finger rubbed against the hypersensitive spot along the top of her pussy canal. "Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... so good," she muttered as his finger slid in and out.

His own desire grew with each passing moment, evident by his hard cock pressing against the front of his pants. In and out, in and out, his fingers began to move quicker in her wet tunnel. Then, in one swift move he added a second finger.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh," she hissed as her teeth gently bit his shoulder to avoid screaming.

He found the nub of her clitoris and pressed against it, flattening it between his thumb and the fingers inside of her. If he hadn't had been holding her, she knew she would have collapsed onto the floor as her body shook and quivered.

"Ohmigod, that feel so good. That's it ... just like that. Slide your fingers in and out. Owwwwwwww ... yesssssssss. So gooooddddddd," she said as her body trembled in his arms.

"Oh god ... oh god ... I can't believe this. Ohhhhhhh ... I can feel ... owwwwwww ... I'm cumming!! You're making me cum already!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Look at me! Look at what you're doing to me. Pump your fingers in me. Almost there ... almost. Arrrgghhhhh ... I'm cumming on your hand just like some dock-side trollop!!" she groaned. And she was. His hand was drenched to the wrist from the juices flowing from her pussy.

He wrapped her in his arms, his finger still gliding in and out her, as she tumbled through her orgasm. Yet, through it all, she somehow managed to wrap her hand around his cock and begin to move it up and down the length.

"I'll warn you now that if you keep doing that I'm gonna cum too," he wheezed as he tried to hold back the rumbling in his own groin.

"Not today, darling," she whispered as she reluctantly pushed his fingers out of her soaking cleft and dropped to her knees in front of him. She quickly untied the string holding his underpants and let it fall to the floor. "Mmmmmmm, just like I remember," she sighed, seductively, as she leaned forward and lightly licked the head of his cock. It was like someone had attached him to a lightning rod just as a massive lightning bolt hit.

His hands dropped to her shoulders to support himself as she licked and tickled the nerves under his cock head with the tip of her tongue. Then, she leaned closer to kiss the head with her full, lush lips and gently push it into her mouth until she engulfed the glistening head. Her lips moved down the shaft as her tongue caressed the underside of it. Slowly, her mouth descended on his meaty pole, not stopping until it hit the back of her throat and made her gag. Then she paused, clenching the muscles of her throat around the sensitive head before slipping away. Again and again, her mouth descended down his shaft until the tip hit the entrance to her throat, then back to the tip, then down again, a little faster each time. His body shook from the sensations coursing through him until she suddenly withdrew the entire length and lightly bit the tip.

That was all it took.

His body stiffened, his ball sack tightened and his cum erupted from the tip as if from a volcano. Four, five, six times his cock pulsed, sending his cum into her mouth, over her face, and dripping down onto her tits.

Still on her knees, she engulfed his shaft again, milking his now painfully sensitive cock of the last drop of cum. When she finally released it, she sat back and, using a finger, wiped away the remnants that were covering her face and tits before she licked her finger clean.

"Mmmm ...", she moaned, "I'd forgotten how good that tastes."

No longer having her to use as support, he fell backwards on the bed, his knees hanging over the edge, his partially flaccid cock laying on his thigh.

She rose from the floor and stood over him. "Need some time to recover?" she asked, sensuously.

"Not with a lusty wench like you around," he snarled playfully as he jumped to his feet and wrapped his arms around her. Her tits flattened against his chest as she leaned her head on his shoulder. All playfulness evaporated, replaced by the tenderness of two lovers.

"It's been so long," she whispered, afraid of breaking the moment by mentioning how often and how long he was gone on his sea voyages.

He gently stroked her hair and knew what she'd been about to say, his decision already made. "I've been thinking about that, a lot! I've made more than enough money from my voyages and 'other enterprises' to keep us and several generations living comfortably so I've decided to quit. Besides..." He stopped and lightly touched the back of his head. "It's getting more and more dangerous all the time."

Her mouth was on his in a flash. Their bodies pressed against each other as if trying to become one. Their hands moved up and down each other's body as if searching for something. They only stopped for the briefest of moments as she pushed the flame-red pantalets over her hips, letting them fall to the floor.

To his surprise, he saw she was clean shaven, with just a small arrow-shaped patch of hair above her slit pointing the way to paradise. "What ...?" he asked as he stared.

"I thought maybe you'd need some help finding your way home," she said, lasciviously.

The sight made his cock swell and stand out directly from his body like a sword looking for a sheath to enter. But he didn't want to rush things. Instead, he swept her up in his arms as she squealed with girlish delight, before lightly placing her on the bed.

He laid down next to her and took a long, slow look from the top of her head down to her toes. Her body trembled as his hard calloused fingers began to lightly touch and caress her.

"I love you," she whispered as her hand slid down his chest, over his stomach and down to his groin.

"And I love you," he said in return.

The touch of her fingers on his cock was almost painful after what she'd just done to him. He could feel the shaft pulsing, getting harder and thicker again. Her touch felt like cool silk, while at the same time fanning the fire deep within him. He'd never wanted a woman as much as he wanted her at that moment. Gently, he pushed her onto her back as he lay on top of her. They never broke their gaze as his hand moved down her body, feeling the desire within her growing. His hand slid over her tits, to her stomach, around her hips, and finally to the junction between her legs. He barely touched her pubic hair, brushing it, and teasing it as his fingers felt the heat from her pussy.

"Please don't tease me. It's been far too long. Do what you whatever you want, but don't make me wait any longer," she pleaded with him.

When he leaned over, he gave her a gentle loving kiss which became more passionate as he palmed her mound and his fingers massaged her slit. He could feel the moisture from her earlier orgasm on her pussy and inner thighs. He teased her aroused flesh by moving his fingers in small circular patterns until she began to raise her hips, wordlessly begging him to finger her pussy again. He slowly slipped the tip of one finger into her, allowing it to be coated with her juices before withdrawing it. "Is this what you want?" he asked, his voice deep and husky.

"Yesssss ... noooooo ... Ohhhhhhh. Need you," she hissed as she grabbed his hand and pressed it back against the opening of her pussy, trying to trap it against her womanhood, ... but he had other plans. Pulling away slightly, he teased her clit, starting slowly, rubbing in small circles over it.

A low, primal groan rumbled in her chest. "Ohhhhhhh ... yessss ... that's it my love."

Her hips were rotating on the bed matching his movement when he suddenly slid not one but two fingers between her pouty nether lips and into her pussy. Her back arched instantly as she drove herself onto his fingers, taking them to the very core of her womanhood.

Ever so slowly, he began to move his fingers in and out, after hooking them slightly so they rubbed across the soft fleshy tissue along the top of her canal. He knew he'd hit the right spot because after only a few thrusts she was writhing on the bed, as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

"Yessssss ... yessssss ... Make me cum again," she groaned.

"Not yet darling," he replied, using the same words she'd said to him only a short time earlier as he slid down her body. He kissed the tender skin under her ears before moving lower to her breasts and nipples, sucking on the distended nubs for only the briefest of moments before continuing down to her stomach and the junction between her legs.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a whisper.

Her pussy was now directly in front of him. The lips were ruby red and glistened from the moisture that coated them just like a piece of succulent fruit. "Eating," he replied in a mumbled voice as his head descended and he plunged his tongue deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she sighed as she felt his tongue enter her. "Sooooo wicked ... This is so perverse," she moaned as she made a weak attempt to push him away. "Do you have any idea what the parson would say if he heard of you doing this? ... This is sooooo ... aggghhhhhh ... evil. Do you know how sinful this is? ... My husband doing such lustful things to me ... Owwwwww," she moaned as if to reproach him.

The feel of her feeble attempts to push him away and the passionate tone of her voice only triggered his desire as he flattened his tongue and licked up and down her slit like a dog drinking from a bowl.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers