This Should Never Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked slowly towards the open door and peeked around into my bedroom. I saw my wife's legs hooked around my best friend, his arms behind her knees,lifting her up and bending her forward. I heard Ann's voice.

"My god Dean, your cock is so awesome,"she said under him. "I'm glad we didn't wait any longer, last night was the best night of my life!You fucked me better than anyone else has ever done it."

"Damn it Ann,"Dean said grunting as he thrust his cock into her. "If you would let me put your legs over my shoulders I could fuck you even deeper."

"Oh my god Dean, it hurt last night when we tried it like that," said Ann. "You're too big."

"Yeah, that's what Carol used to say,"said Dean. "But she got used to it just like you will, Ann. After you get so you can take it all, you're going to want it everyday."

"Oh my god Dean, I already can't get enough of it and this is only the second night I've had it, I'm going to have to have this big fat cock stretching me everyday now."

"Well baby now that you know what its really like you can have it anytime you want," said Dean, still thrusting his cock into Ann. "I just don't know how you're going to put off old Frank each time he comes home. If he fucks you,he'll be able to tell you're not nearly as tight as you used to be,and you can't keep putting him off having your pussy forever."

"I know Dean I'll have to think of something but right know keep pounding that huge cock into me," said Ann. "I've already cum three times and want to feel it again, only this time I want to cum at the same time you do."

"I'm trying Ann," said Dean. "I want to cum in you Ann maybe we can make a baby together for my old buddy Frank."

"Dean please hurry I'm going to cum!" exclaimed Ann as they fucked on my bed.

"my gawddddddd,"grunted Dean going to cum in you, Ann. Uuuurrrrhggghhg, here it comes."

As Dean stiffened and leaned back making sure his cock put his sperm in my wife as deep as he could get holding it there wanting to put his seed into Ann's womb, I laid the video cam on the dresser took three quick steps and hit Dean just below his right ear on the side of his neck, he dropped straight down and rolled off onto to the floor. I heard Ann scream as his awesome cock pulled out of her almost tearing her stretched cunt, that's when she saw me standing there looking at her.

Her pussy spread open, there juices running out as she started screaming, "Oh my god, no, no, Frank! Please!"

I looked down at Dean and kicked him three times in the balls as hard as I could and stomped down on his awesome cock, just like he had done to me in a manner of speaking. I wanted to make sure it would be awhile before he used his awesome cock to ruin more lives,in fact I didn't care if he ever used it again.

Ann was screaming for me to stop, saying that it was not what I thought it was.

"I don't have to think about what it is Ann," I said. "I know damn well what it is."

"No no no please Frank, let me tell you what started it."

"Shut the fuck up Ann," I roared. "I know whats going on,I have it all on tape since it started last night"

"OoOOhhh my god, no!" screamed Ann." I'm so sorry we didn't mean for it to hurt anyone,Frank!"

"Didn't mean to hurt anyone!! what the hell did you think Ann?" I demanded. "That Carol and I would be jumping for joy for the two of you?!"

"No Frank, please listen to me!" begged Ann. "Carol's the reason this happened! She's not able to take Dean's huge cock and I felt sorry for your best friend, so I told him I would try to help him out. I knew he must be hurting from not having any sex with Carol that's all it is Frank,honest."

"That's all it is?! Ann,are you really stupid enough to think I would believe that line of bullshit for even one minute? Remember the week they stayed with us on our vacation?""she took that cock of his every night and loved every inch of it, remember how it made you so hot to be fucked by me listening to her being fucked by that big cock? How can you be stupid enough to think I would buy that excuse?" or did you forget I was even there with you?!

"I believe It was way back then that you started thinking about getting some of Deans cock. In fact Ann I'm not real sure he didn't give you a taste of what it was like when we were on vacation back then. I should have thought about that time when I was told the two of you were messing around,but no,I trusted you! I Trusted my best friend not to fuck my wife and loving her enough to believe she would never do that to me but I was wrong about both of you. I have no idea who instigated the first move and I don't really care,you're both going to pay dearly for fucking me over.

Standing there still naked she said sobbing, "I'm so terribly sorry,Frank."

"Yeah,I know Ann,"I said. "You're sorry you got caught and only getting Deans big cock for the second night,you two aren't very smart,are you? Now get your ass out of here and drag this sorry piece of dog crap out with you to the yard."

"Oh my god,Frank you can't expect me to do that to Dean?"

"Either you do it or I will, and if I do it,I'm sure I would probably kick that piece of shit some more."

"No,no,Frank you'll get into trouble," said Ann, defending Dean. "Haven't you hurt him enough?"

"I haven't hurt him even close to how much the two of you have hurt me, as far as the two of you are concerned it will never be enough. and as far as you go Ann, I hope you end up in some ally begging bums to fuck you with a big cock."

"My gawd Frank do you hate me that much for only fucking Dean one other time?!" exclaimed Ann as if it was not a big deal.

"Ann it doesn't matter how many times you done it with him or anybody else,you should have known me well enough to know once he stuck his dick in you it was over for me,all that needed to happen was for me to catch you, and I did."

I bent down grabbed Deans ankles and headed down the hallway towards the front door,I heard Ann talking to somebody on the phone but I didn't give a damn. I opened the front door and dragged him out into the front yard then I went back to get Ann. She hung up her cell and was standing there stark naked as I walked in. Grabbing her I picked her up and carried her to the front yard and put her out with Dean.

"Now Ann stay the hell away from me forever," I said and shut the door in her face.

I heard her crying and screaming hysterically something about the police coming and that she wasn't wearing anything. Hell, that wasn't my fault! If she hadn't gotten naked none of this would have happened.

Not long after, I heard the sirens, so I unlocked the door and sat on the sofa waiting for the police to arrive with my hands on top of my head fingers locked together.

They knocked on the door and I told them to come in.

They came in slow, guns drawn, and one of the pair said, "You don't have any weapons, do you?"

"No sir,no weapons,"I said. They came in, grabbed my arms and put the cuffs on,then asked me what's going on here."

"Did you put those two out there naked?" an officer asked.

"Yes, sir I did."

"Would you care to tell us why?"

"Well it's like this, I came home to find my best friend, that's the asshole outside, and my wife. the bitch outside, fucking in my bed. And when I threw both their asses out,they didn't have any clothes on,that's why they're out there naked."

It was then that I heard another siren and asked the two cops with me why they thought they might need help since I was already pretty helpless. They informed me it was an ambulance to take Dean to the hospital.

"Wow, I drag him outside and he hurts himself so bad that he needs an ambulance?' I said, pretending to be innocent. "How cool is that?"

The cop who had been asking me all the questions looked at me like I was crazy. I sat there thinking, this might just work out.

I got a year in a mental detention center with the chance to get out pending improvement, I figure three,maybe four months tops. My doctor already thinks I'm okay and I think she is a little better than just okay. she's another kind of fine is what she is,but that's another story.

My bosses assured me my old job was there waiting for me when I get out. Ann lived in the house with Dean for a while but then I heard she kicked him out. Then she couldn't make the payments on time,and the mortgage company kicked her out.

I don't know how true it is,but I heard from a visiting neighbor that Dean seems to have a lot of trouble getting it up since that night, seems as though his testicles are the problem. God, I bet that made Ann sick thinking about that huge awesome cock so close and him not being able to get it up.

Last I heard of Ann is she has a black pimp who I'm sure has no problem keeping her well supplied with awesome cocks. It's Too bad that I wished that on her, I didn't really mean for it to happen. I'm not really a mean guy,but Dean my best friend,and Ann my loving wife, got together,and that pissed me off. A really good friend doesn't fuck your wife and a real good wife doesn't fuck your best friend.

Damn, where is my doctor she's running a little late. I hope shes not cheating on me! I don't really think she would do that since she refers to me as 'the man' for her. I had never been attracted to black women until now, but hey, I don't want to stay in here any longer than I have to. Besides, shes got an AWESOMME PUSSY and loves to have it used.

"I'm sorry that things didn't work out for you and Dean,Ann,but crap happens it did to me, remember."

The End

Thank You

I hope you have enjoyed reading my story as much as I had writing it

Thank You

12