This Thing Called Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed married guy out of the crowd and decided to revisit the smaller theater as the main one was still showing blue. Maybe the old guy outside had fallen asleep or maybe he was in the middle of being serviced himself. As I walked I realized what was missing. If ever I got this worked up I would fuck and that's when I realized I desperately needed to fuck somebody, not just jerk off and not just get sucked.

So I went to the gay room again and it was different faces but near the center of the room there was an older guy playing fingers into a guy close to my age's ass. The young guy was decent looking and he was moaning with what was going on. I decided to watch this play out from the start. People here didn't speak much there were apparently sings and such that I wasn't privy to determine what each other wanted.

Since there were no women here that I'd been able to find, this guy was the closest thing I'd seen so far. I'd say he works out a few times a week and probably does the same butt exercises as Ashley by the looks of him. Both men were smaller than me but plenty hard. The older was about six inches the younger about seven. The older one took my hand and placed it on himself strategically.

It was smaller but I liked the different feel and the warmth behind it. He moaned and worked the young guy harder and everyone seemed to be in agreement that things felt just fine, except my need was building. The man pushed at my head and I got the picture. I just tried to do what had been done to me in recent hours and started to lick at the underside of his head which he seemed to appreciate. I was surprised it danced around on my tongue without him touching it, moving on its own like a puppet on some strings.

I decided to cut those strings and took him all the way in and his hips moved to greet my face. He was small enough that I didn't have to gag which was a nice surprise. I knew how much I enjoyed having been taken all the way before so I focused on that. It grew even more as I did my best on him and I sensed he was about to become really happy but figured the young guy had been in wanting long enough so I stopped what I was doing and stood. The man then traded places and did what he could on me.

Its official, guys or women who used to be guys know better what they are doing down there. I found my legs shaking at his mouth work but then he stopped, maybe payback for my tease? And then he handed me a condom. I'm quick on the uptake. I put it on and he guided me into the younger boy. I was going to take it slow and all with my size and such but as I'd barely started the young guy shoved back and I was suddenly all the way in.

He groaned with what sounded like relief while I just stood there inside him for a moment, feeling it. He was just so tight, it felt, well amazing comes to mind. He pushed back slightly, suggesting I get a move on, again with the signals. I did start to move and couldn't believe just how tight this fit was.

I started slow for my benefit, not his but he was all wiggly and eager and he started the movements faster and soon I was doing the same, pulling all the way out and slamming back in. We had apparently gained an audience as suddenly hands were touching me from everywhere but this time I wasn't claustrophobic, I was determined. I needed this fuck, I needed it bad and I was going to give it good.

I thought for a moment if I had done this with my ex Amber maybe she wouldn't be with pierced dick but that thought lasted a New York minute as hands started moving on my own ass. It wasn't the older guy. He had moved to the front of the younger and had him in his mouth. The younger boy was going buck wild and I couldn't blame him.

Someone with a rough beard was singled in with his mouth on one of my nipples and this time I felt some pleasure from it. He was alternating licking and then twisting by hand. He knew a thing or two about something I knew nothing about. Another cock kept banging at my leg of all places and then suddenly I heard a grunt and that person shot all over my leg. It felt good sliding down to the floor I'm not too proud to admit but then I was in a zone.

The young man suddenly tensed up and started to yell out, "yes breed me, breed me, make me cum!" he said with his outdoor voice.

I answered back by really fucking him good, I was slamming in and out not worrying about his feelings anymore, just my own.

"Oh fuck dude, I'm gonna, cum, I'm, oh yeah breed me, make me cuuuuuuuummmmm!"

And he really started bucking and was shooting right into the older guys mouth which disappointed me as I couldn't see the result of my work. But the disappointment was short lived as I felt my own orgasm rising and despite thinking earlier I couldn't the feeling was building like it was going to be huge. I was breathing hard, fucking faster and hands everywhere and groaning whispers were urging me on.

No I thought all orgasms were created equal, just like pizza but just like Tree had done something deep inside me and different, this orgasm too was building from somewhere different. I always felt the pleasure in the head when slamming into pussy, but this was milking me from the very base of my cock where his ass kept tightening so hard on it every time I went all the way in. In fact it was one final slam all the way into him that pushed me over. I pressed harder against him and let go.

"Oh, nnnngh, oh, please, uh, fuck, oh gggooooooooddddd, take my cum in your pretty ass, oh fuck yeah!" There I said it.

I was shaking like I had the epilepsy, my legs weren't listening to me anymore so I leaned onto his back for support, our sweat stapling our bodies together, we both breathed hard me still in him, I was still hard. Moans of appreciation and well done were passed all around. It was amazing but I knew then, no way was I coming again, not at all that day. I was spent, I was done.

A hand was on my ass again but cold, someone lubing me up. I tried weekly to push the hand away, but he was persistent and some fingers made their way in. I groaned in pleasure even though I knew no one was getting anymore from me. Now the thing is as the finger did its work I was so spent but found my hips moving in unison. I thought about what Ashley had said and done, it's what you do when you are not on sexual edge that speaks to what you want and what you need.

I wasn't sure I wanted this, I wanted a bed to sleep but I found my hips moving and I finally pulled free from the young guy and the guy with the beard on my nipple stepped right up and took seconds from the young man who didn't seem much to mind, in fact the young guy took another man's cock in his mouth.

That was it, despite all the visual stimuli, and my dick at half mast, I couldn't take anymore. I pulled the hand away and turned and saw it was the older gentleman and he had a condom on. I thought about Ashley again whispering in the truck and about Maria and how she chose to give over take and then thought this is the guy who gave up his port in a storm for me and I made a decision.

I sat him in a chair and then with my back to him I sat down on his hard cock. He moaned right in my ear. After Tree this should have been easy but no it was still tough and painful to start but once he was in, that familiar warmth took over. I wiggled around getting used to it all the way in, his size was nice for this, I liked it a lot. He was holding me tight from behind, grabbing my nipples and breathing hard into my ears. I couldn't help but start moving.

I raised and lowered myself on his wonderful feeling cock but as I started to move faster he slowed me and I realized then this was for him, not me and I slowed down, a deliberate pace, and his moaning in my ears increased even as he leaned further back from my body so he could push up a little deeper.

Most of the attention was on the younger guy's actions at this point but one man had found my flopping appendage and decided to go down on me as I rode the man's cock slowly. The man was good with his mouth too, getting almost all the way but he weren't going to get no prize today. It hurt more than it felt good at this point and I would have stopped but this was all for the older man and he seemed to enjoy seeing someone do that to me.

I rose, lowered, ground, then rose, lowered, ground, treating his hardness like a rare flower. Something to take care of, something to behold and he seemed to appreciate my actions immensely. Then he was reaching around really working my nipples as we fucked and I imagined in that moment what it would feel like to have tits like Ashley's. I'd want mine big, I guess I am a size queen.

Then he leaned back in and grunted animal style, "Do you want my cum, you sissy?"

That word triggered something and yes, I suddenly did. I only nodded and moaned. Even though I wasn't going to come I felt so good, everything felt so good.

"Yeah you want it don't you, you little sissy bitch, tell me you want it," he urged.

"Yes, I want you to breed your little slut, I want your cum," there were power in words I thought, I was shaking with need but not to cum, just the opposite.

"Where do you want it you little cum slut? He asked.

"On my face, I want to be a good cum slut!"

Then he shoved me down, ripped off the condom and sprayed all over my face, hitting one eye but mostly cheek. I think I was moaning louder than him. As he finished I was about to lower my head and clean but the man who had been sucking me was stroking furiously now and held my face in place.

"Look at me slut, look at me," he urged breathily.

I did and for my troubles I got spurt after spurt a much bigger monster load.

"Oh fuck yeah, you're a nice piece of ass you slut, yeah take it." He said.

He just kept coming in large blasts, one two three, four, I was getting covered but also more and more turned on. They started to slow on the fifth but by his seventh I did something I really couldn't believe I opened my mouth and let a little drop in. He kept shaking it at me, trying to find more but I don't know where it was going to come from.

He threw a napkin at me and left. I felt so dirty, used, and was burning with desire to get to the restroom and clean up. And after that I had a choice, I could leave Ashley and go home. I thought about it and the choice was becoming clear, I would find Ashley and take her home. I'm not sure where I'm going but I know I'm not done with this new world, and I'm not done with Tree, I think, maybe I'm owned now.

12