This Thing Called Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrghhhh, fuck yeeeeeaaaahhhhhh!"

Then he grabbed my body and pulled me tight down onto him, the come spreading across both of us. His legs locking around my own, we were as tight as two bodies could be, my face pressed against the side of his even and then he was saying in my ear, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you..."

Now I was all the way in him and with his ass muscle squeezing me still and the head of my cock touching something nice inside I suddenly grunted and groaned as I came surprisingly, unexpectedly and he held me even tighter.

"Yes, yes, yes!" he yelled as I squirted all I had into him. Becky came also rubbing herself talking about how hot it was.

When we all started to recover and Mark finally relaxed his grip and my cock finally started to soften I pulled out with a wet plop and my cum started to dribble out of Mark's ass. Becky came up and started rubbing the cum all around his ass.

"You did it baby, you're pussy milked him good, God that was so hot! Oh my boys are so pretty. Remember your deal Mark you get all his cum."

So I first licked his softening dick and then licked the trail of come off his waist and then up to stomach, he was quivering something good as I did this, and then the most of the cum off his chest, and finally I leaned in and licked the spurt that was on the side of his face. His cock stirred again.

"Now let's get cleaned up because you boys owe me something, I want both of you in me at once.

We went to the shower and it was tight but we all three fit. No one said a word, Mark seemed in a daze but we touched each other a lot. I kissed Becky's breast a lot and helped her wash them. At one point Mark pressed his body against mine and did a reach around to stroke the base of my cock then Becky used both her hands on the rest of my dick, her being in front of us. It was hot having three hands stroke me with soap.

I felt Mark's dick stiff in my ass, not entering but jerking off between my tight ass cheeks. They had mentioned his record earlier but they hadn't mentioned him breaking it yet, genetics had been especially kind with him apparently. I felt bad for how hard he was so I turned and knelt down and took him in my mouth. Becky got behind him and cleaned his ass while I slowly sucked him off.

He made no sound as he came this time. Becky held tight to his back, holding him through the orgasm. His right leg shook uncontrollably as he came in my mouth still hard shots but not as many and he breathed hard through a closed mouth and closed eyes.

Finally clean we moved to the bed and Becky was bouncy and excited. She laid us side by side on our backs and took both cocks in her hand.

"Oh my so much cock for one girl, how lucky am I?" she said then ceased talking as she was too busy sucking one of us then the other.

I was getting harder faster and not going to lie was kind of eager so I reached over as she was sucking Mark and I twisted his nipple. He moaned and I kept working it. She noticed the change in his cock and sucked harder. Then she pulled off him and grabbed the lube. She started lubing her ass and watched him stay hard as I touched him.

"You like that baby? You like having your tits played with?"

He nodded and she lubed his cock and then with her reverse cowgirl style she sat her ass on his cock. He moaned and she mirrored him.

"You did this earlier baby; you took a dick in your tight ass too."

With that he reached up and pulled her down hard and he slid right into her. She adjusted quickly, moaned in approval then she asked me to fuck her with my big cock again, make her pussy feel good and that's just what I intended to do. She about went out of her mind when I finally entered her.

"Oh my fuck that feels good, oh I'm so full, oh my boys are making me feel sooooo goooooddd!" she yelled as all three of us developed a rhythm.

Mark didn't move too much but as he pulled out I went in and Becky worked it her way as best she could, making quite the racket the whole while. I was feeling Mark's cock rubbing on mine and dang if it didn't feel especially nice. Becky's pussy felt even sweeter this time maybe because I weren't going so fast I could appreciate the silkiness and softness more.

"Oh fuck your slut boys, make me feel it, fill me up, fill your little slut with your big cocks, oh God, oh God!"

We were moving good now and all breathing hard together and Becky was all a sweat again which I guess is what her body does when she gets this much in heat or close to orgasm and her hair was stuck covering half her face and I thought it looked sexy.

"You feel Mark's cock on yours baby, you feel his big dick through my tight pussy?"

He grunted was all he could do but I swear I felt him getting even harder.

"He's fucking both of us baby, he's fucking my pussy and then his cock is fucking your cock, you like that baby you like his cock fucking you?"

"I love his cock, I love Mark's fucking huge cock fucking me!"

When he put it that way I was about done.

"Fuck I'm Cumming, oh fuck yeah boys, fuck me oh yeah here it comes oh fuuuuuuucccckkkk meeeee," Becky yelled and suddenly I was too, I was squirting deep inside her and then Mark was too.

"Ahhhh yeah, oh fuck, oh yes oh I'm Cumming, oh yes it's so fucking good, so fucking hot, yes give me that cum, give me that cum, oh god so fucking good," we all three were yelling not sure where one of us started and the other stopped.

We continued breathing hard as Becky shook like almost a mini seizure and finally she stopped and we all lay in a heap done entirely tuckered out. We finally separated and Becky was standing and studying the cum dripping from her everywhere. She took some of mine form her cunt and licked it off her fingers.

"Oh my boys," she said and then kissed Mark hard and then turned and did the same too me. She was sweet Becky was.

I said I had to finally go and thanked them for being so hospitable and all. She kissed me again and then I looked to mark and he rushed over to me and dang near hugged the life out of me. His naked body on mine felt good I must say. He let go and I started for the door. Behind me I heard Becky ask Mark to clean up my cum. I looked over my shoulder before I exited and she was on the edge of the bed and he was cleaning her out eagerly. I smiled, Mark was a good friend.

As I gathered my clothes in the living room I decided when I went back to work I was going to request another vacation week and I knew exactly which hotel I was going to make reservations at.

12