This Thing Called Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, I'm going to breed this little white boy pussy, yeah take that black cock you little slut. Take that dick bitch, aaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh, oh fuck yeah, fuck yeah."

She slammed all the way in and suddenly I felt her cum squirt deep in my ass as she unloaded what felt like an immense load. I screamed along feeling such pleasure. More aware of my cock I felt an orgasm rising there, building but just as it was about to happen the desensitizing cream did its job as I did not ejaculate though it felt like I somehow still had an orgasm from my cock but it was nowhere near whatever I had just experienced. Now I understood what she meant when she said I could cum but not squirt.

She pulled her cock out still hard and angry with some slick cum at the head. I felt empty as she pulled out and then I felt cum dripping out of my ass, I was bred and I loved it, I wanted her back in me and I wanted to hold her tight and kiss her to thank her but she was having none of it. She slapped my cock again, the pain still dim in the numbness.

"We're not done slut. Black dicks like to go more than once, you'll learn. So what are you going to do when you see black cocks you whore?"

"I'm going to bend over and offer my sissy ass to be bred by big black cocks," I couldn't believe I was saying.

"Good slut. Dee, clean the bitch up."

Dee moved in and started stuck that huge cock in my ass and started cleaning me out, getting all of Mistress' cum. I was squirming like crazy, another new feeling, I was bucking against the restraints again. Mistress left the room for a moment.

"Oh yeah, lick it like that, your tongue is so deep, it's so good, it's.... aaaaaahhh fuck, I'm coming again, oh fuck, aaaaaahhhhhh!" I screamed in my second orgasm and a new round of pre cum started pouring again.

Dee continued to lick until I calmed down and I was fighting for air, not believing all these new sensations, didn't think I could discover anything else new until Mistress walked in with five long dicked women in tow and I had a feeling I was about to discover even more pleasure before the day was over...

12