Thorny Vines

Story Info
Sister gets pricked twice.
4.5k words
4.47
74.7k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers

All characters are voting-age products of the author's imagination.

Many thanks to Kivrin00 for editing this story.

"Hey, dork! What are you making?" Trish asked when she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey!" I glanced at my sister as she pulled up a chair in the kitchen and sat. "I am in the mood for bacon and eggs. Do you want some? "

"Don't mind having some... I am starving", Trish said, rubbing her eyes with her hands. "While you are at it, make me a Bloody Mary, too, will you?"

"What's the matter? Didn't Jack feed you last night?" I cackled, grabbing a couple of eggs.

"Feed me? Heck no. I thought he would take me to dinner and a movie now that he has a job, but we went to one of his friend's places and snacked and drank." She whines. "What did you do last night?"

"Nothing..." I said, looking away from the stove and turning to her. She gazed into my eyes and smiled. Trish still seemed a bit groggy and was still in a thin nightdress, sitting in front of me in the kitchen. The sun peeked through the window, glinting on her tousled, dirty blond hair. The soft sunbeams that kissed her pale skin illuminated the left side of her from shoulder to mid-thighs that were opened, inviting the sun's warmth. I froze, remembering the likeness of her face. God... She had the same nose, cheeks, full lips, and even chin as my sister. The porn clip I watched five or six times holding my cock, squeezing and stopping to control my ejaculation until I exploded, staring at her performance. It could be I was too involved even to notice how much she resembled my elder sister Trish.

I may have blushed when Trish's eyes became a bit curious. "I watched TV till about midnight and hit the sack."

"Dork! Get a girlfriend." Trish said teasingly.

"Hey, I go out on dates, right? It's just that I haven't met the right girl yet to go steady, that's all."

"Right!" She rolled her eyes as I handed her breakfast. "You don't want to die a virgin, do you?" Trish chuckled, and I blushed again.

"Who said I am a virgin?" I protested. Although, at the age of 18, I still was one. Yes, I have been with several girls before and had opportunities to mess around, but I have not had a chance to go all the way. None of the girls was the type to brag about or take home to meet the parents. Perhaps I wasn't forceful enough to push the issue far enough with some for the sake of getting laid or was too timid even to try. Who knows?

"So, when are they coming back?" I switched the subject.

"Who? Mom and Dad? They'll be here tomorrow night", said my sister, although I already knew the answer. We were home for summer vacation: me waiting to start college and Trish waiting to resume her second year. That week, our parents went on Friday morning to visit the family of Uncle Bill. We had the house to ourselves.

After breakfast, Trish cleaned up the kitchen while I watched TV. But my mind toggled between Trish and the girl in the porn clip I watched the night before, and I couldn't help but wonder if Trish looked as good as the girl in the porn clip without any clothes on. Those were exciting and novel thoughts.

I was still channel surfing when my sister asked, "Hey, do you want to go down to the creek?" I wondered if I saw a little grin on the corner of her mouth when she said creek.

"Why? I mean, are you going?"

"Thinking about it... It is too nice of a day to stay indoors. Besides, Jack texted me to say he got called to work. He won't get off work till ten at night."

"Sure! I can go with you." The creek runs behind our four-acre lot, and it used to be a favorite spot to hang out during the summer when we were growing up. The meadows on the far side of it get plenty of sun from midday till late, and we used to swim and goof around with other kids in the neighborhood back then.

"Are you going to dip in the water or just tan?" I asked, looking at her outfit, including jean shorts and a blouse.

"Tan, smoke, and perhaps swim. I am going to change to my bikini", Trish said and added, "I got a joint from Jack yesterday." Trish leered, saying, "I'll be right back." And she disappeared to her room. I followed her to my room to get into my swimming trunks and grabbed a towel on my way down. Moments later, my sister came in, holding a joint in her palms with a big smile. "Grab a lighter," she said, heading to the back door.

I let my eyes wander as I followed behind my sister. Nice long legs... I licked my lips, eyeing - slender lower legs leading to fleshy thighs. I had seen and loved the shape of her pretty round ass ever since I began to notice girls, but I could not get enough of Trish's. Perhaps rounder than the porn star I saw and jacked off to last night.

She was right. It was too nice outside to waste the day indoors. The sky was so clear that it seemed as if painted in light blue through the horizon that perhaps only those who live in the misty Pacific Northwest could fully appreciate. Not a single cloud, even those tiny puffy floaters, were seen. And the wind, if any, you could hardly feel on your skin - a perfect day, even in paradise.

"Here, light one up for me..." Trish said, handing me a joint. I quickly lit it, took a puff, and handed it to her since I didn't care much for the stuff, but I occasionally take a puff or two with friends or Trish.

"You may want to finish your smoke before going to the creek!" I said to her since the area sometimes gets crowded with young and old alike.

"Fuck yes. Don't want parents to find out..." Trish said. My eyes never left her body as she peeled off the towel to reveal a beautiful blue bikini-clad bottom. Usually, Trish was a little self-conscious about her body, but Trish was much more relaxed about displaying her flesh and skin since it was only two of us. The pot she had been puffing was also beginning to take full effect. She laid the towel on the ground and sat on it, crossing her legs. What a sight. After getting stirred up by the sight of my elder sister in her bikini, I told myself I should never watch the same porn star again.

After Trish inhaled a few more blows, she reached out and handed the smoke to me. I could now see her eyes getting a bit glossy and getting hazier. "Fuck, this shit is good." She smiled. Her eyes roamed while she swayed, looking around the property like she had never seen it. Unlike years back, Dad hasn't taken care of the overgrowth or hired anyone. All around the footpath down the property towards the creek, one can see nothing but bushes and shrubs that have taken over the area around trees.

"We have lots of flowers back here. Trish expressed surprise at seeing wildflowers on bushes and shrubs.

"Just in case you forgot, this is the summertime, and plants bloom." I laughed.

"I am going to pick some. "Trish stood up with her eyes turned to a blooming plant. I laughed and watched my sister get off the footpath to pick flowers just because she felt like it. I didn't see any danger at all. At one moment, she was on her toes and reaching up to pick a flower, and then the next second, she scrambled, lurched forward, then back, and fell onto a shrub.

"FUCK..." Trish yelled when she fell. Then she yelled at me. Trish had a buzz going but wasn't stoned or anything to lose control enough to fall. She tried to get up and then tumbled sideways again. I quickly realized that she was tangled in vines, and tiny thorns had dug into the little garment that my sister had on, restricting her movement. The more she struggled to escape the vines, the more they wrapped themselves in her. She pulled one vine, cursing and yelling as she did so, to find that more of it grabbed onto her bikini or around her lower body, limiting her movement.

As I realized the seriousness of her situation, I rushed to help.

"You stupid idiot, get me up!" She yelled again. I began to remove vines that were around her, which took several minutes. I used my towel to move them as carefully as possible, preventing more vines or thorns from biting her tender skin.

Once free, I helped her up, took her by her hand, and guided her to the footpath leading to our house. She limped home, cursing about the thorns and vines that made her almost perfect day miserable. She began to assess the damage to her long legs, followed by the rest of her body that itched and caused her some irritation.

"Shit!! I am bleeding," She cried, making a grimacing face. I scanned over her legs and her back. I found a few scratches where blood was visible, but they were very minor. There were many spots with thorns stuck to her skin, especially on her thighs, where blackheads of thorns were clearly visible.

"Calm down, Trish! You have a few minor scratches and bruises but very little blood. You can't call that bleeding." I said, looking closely at her bikini-covered butt for the first time since the incident. "Let's try to get those needles off your body."

"Holy shit, these fucking things are all over my legs..." She shouted angrily and tried to squeeze one needle off by squeezing the skin between her thumb and index finger, but other than leaving a pinch mark, her attempts were in vain. She ordered me to bring tweezers from the bathroom. She then tried to remove prickles with the tweezers. By the look on her face, I knew pulling needles with tweezers caused her more irritation.

"Can you try this, bro...?" she asked meekly after removing a few needles from her skin. Trish looked miserable, and I was glad that she didn't happen to fall on poison Ivy or anything more dangerous than a vine with tiny thorns.

I knelt on the floor, stretched her skin using my fingers around a visible black head of a thorn, and slowly tried to remove it, gripping her skin with my fingernails. Even though I succeeded, it caused Trish pain again, and she verbalized her pain by yelling, "FUCK!" I couldn't imagine the pain could be any worse than pulling off an excess eyebrow, which she often does. Nevertheless, stretching and squeezing her skin around a sensitive area of her body to pull out a tiny needle was causing her discomfort, and she kept reacting to the pain. Then, I also noticed that I had removed a tiny piece of her top skin.

Then, I wondered if I could suck them out using my mouth, remembering how Mom sucked out a splinter off my finger. I wanted to try it, but placing my mouth on her thighs and buttocks didn't seem appropriate. After hearing my sister's scream and seeing her almost in tears after removing the next needle using tweezers, I resolved to give it a shot anyway. So, the next time I stretched her skin around a thorn, I wrapped my lips around it, placed my front teeth over the spot, and pulled it with my teeth sucking it out with my lips simultaneously. Then, I felt the little needle at the tip of my tongue.

"What are you doing?" Trish questioned, and I stuck my tongue out and picked the needle from the tip of my tongue with my fingertips to show her.

"Was that better than the tweezers? I asked, and she said, "A thousand times."

"Can you remove the ones on my calf and the back of my thigh? It is starting to itch there..." she asked, rolling over onto her front. Without hesitation, I grabbed her right leg, bent it at the knee, and swiftly went to work. She sighed each time I placed my mouth on her skin, whined, and the needles were pulled. When I saw no visible needles to remove from that side, I jumped onto the couch, knelt between her legs, and resumed the surgery on her left side. Her left side didn't have as many needles but had more scratches on the skin. By then, her inner foot touched my face as I was busy sucking those fine needles.

Looking down between her parted legs, I could not help but notice how wonderfully round her ass was and how inviting the crease below was. I saw more of her slit peeking out as I examined her leg. I had no idea what came over me at that moment, maybe I was mesmerized by her bouncing ass cheeks while I attended to her, but for some reason, I slowly ran my tongue over a small patch of her skin and tasted a drop of blood that gurgled on her skin.

"What the heck are you doing there...?" She giggled like she was amused. "It tickles..." Trish said tenderly, laughing again while lifting her hips, causing more movement on her ass.

"You had a drop of blood there, sis," I replied, and she joked, asking if I had turned into a vampire. She seemed to have settled down and was much more relaxed as I lingered on her legs. Of course, I was helping her. Trish just laid back and enjoyed the experience as her anger and panic subsided after I started sucking thorns off her carefully and gently.

I must admit that I was enjoying myself and fully aware of the results that all this caused inside my swimming trunks - I was made aware that I was fully hard as my cock pulsed. I wasn't surprised that she was turning me on. Sister or not, all that touching, sucking, and patting of soft skin to find needles could not continue without impacting my cock that knew no relationships.

Recognizing that Trish had relaxed, I gained by moving my hands softly, caressing the back of her thighs. I let my hands occasionally venture upwards while resisting the urge to massage her soft, round buttocks, which looked very tempting. However, I wondered what it would be like to rest my cock between her fascinating ass cheeks for a moment of comfort.

Every now and then, she chuckled when my lips met the back of her thighs and wiggled her ass by saying, "It tickles." I was happy for her that she giggled instead of yelling in pain. I was jubilant with the chance to explore my sister's astonishing body more than anything else. How swiftly can things change? I was well rewarded by having free access to her soft skin. I was more excited about running my lips and tongue all over her to remove those thorns while being very patient. By then, my cock was fully hard to the point of hurting.

Once I noticed the back side of her thighs was cleared of little blackheads, I pulled several stuck to her bikini bottom with my fingers, taking the opportunity to pinch her ass along the way. Then I asked her to turn around so that I could work in her front.

Trish turned on her back with her feet on the couch, her knees bent, and her legs spread. I could tell she was unaware, but her pose was getting me turned on even more. My sister watched, gasping, as I did my business between her legs whenever I could. Occasionally, she would point to a sore spot on her inner thighs, high up, to get my attention.

"No worries, sis, this doctor can do the operation. Trust me..." I said with a grin and positioned my knees between her parted legs to start my work from her shins. Then, on her thighs, moving upwards. When I stuck my head between her thighs, she wiggled her hips, momentarily enfolded my head between her creamy thighs, and murmured, "That tickles, buddy." I then placed her free leg over my shoulder. The feel of her velvety, soft skin near my face was new to me.

However, my cock suffered more pain as it was already oozing with pre-cum. It lifted my swimming trunks, aiming to poke a hole through them. I didn't want Trish to see me growing hard under my swimming trunks. I lowered my hips to the couch to hide what could be a significant embarrassment. But I felt my face getting warmer with fresh blood gushing up. My cock began to lengthen and thicken between my stomach and the couch. I raised my chin and aimed my eyes at my sister's mound. From my leverage point, an outline of her pussy lips could be clearly seen under the thin fabric of her bikini between her thighs, which made it extremely difficult for me to focus on the task. Luckily, I was almost done, but I had a new dilemma. My hard-on was tenting under my swimming trunks. If I stopped and stood up, she could easily see that I had been aroused while caring for her. I absolutely didn't want her to know or see the state of my arousal. But there was no resistance from Trish even when I licked spots with no pricks. I played along, enjoying the feel of her warm and soft skin by kissing and licking between the most sensitive parts of her legs and butt. All while pretending to suck up the thorns off her skin.

Trish seemed to enjoy my touch as well. To my utter surprise and delight, I heard a few soft sighs and moans escape her mouth. It wasn't an "Ahhh... You pulled another thorn" kind of moan. It was like, "Ahhh... I love how you kiss my thighs." kind of moan. At that moment, I decided to take it a step further by crawling up between her thighs due to a lack of resistance on her part. And I acted as if I was pulling more thorn needles from her groin, even though there weren't. It was hard to believe she wasn't aware that her groin was not affected, but she didn't stop me or act negatively to my touch.

"What are you doing now?" She hissed, and I did not answer. Instead, I placed the palms of my hands on her thighs to balance myself and put my lips on the fabric of her bikini, moving my chin in a circular motion and teasing again and again as I was pulling more thorn needles.

"You better stop now..." She murmured, as I smelled a strange aroma coming from below where my chin was, from around her pussy. "Please, stop..." She pleaded. I knew I couldn't risk stopping and walking away without showing her my embarrassment, which was stiff and hurting me.

"Please s... t... o... p... She whined, but not as convincingly as she let out another moan. However, she didn't resist my action, so I took it as the green light to continue. Even though I had minimal previous experience with girls, I knew she was receiving some sexual pleasure when my chin was pressed onto her pussy, perhaps her clit. At the same time, I was so close to exploding from all the pleasure I was giving. I desperately wanted to explore her pussy and dreamed what it would be like to stick my tongue in there as I started to smell the aroma emitted from there getting stronger.

I felt nervous while working around my sister's private area. Could a little over-the-boundary contact be incest? The very thought that crept into my mind made me bolder.

"That's enough; you better stop now, buddy boy!" She again pleaded and lifted her knee a little higher, parting them even more, causing my hands to slip down, stopping at her curvaceous lower buttocks. Did I see a huge wet spot on her bikini bottom where her pussy was? I was thrilled to see some prospects of getting somewhere. Besides, if she really wanted to get away from me, she could have done that quickly since I didn't have her tied to or pinned down to the couch.

Just then, she moved her hips again, this time deliberately. She raised her butt and slowly started to rock her hips over my chin. My hands slid under her voluptuous rumps. Then in a rapid move, she raised her hips a little higher, grabbed my head, and started to rub her pussy all over my mouth as she became frenetic. Without even thinking, I firmly clutched her wonderful cheeks as I pleased. I was well aware of what had happened to her and what she was trying to achieve, so I met her next move by sticking my tongue out to make contact with her bikini-clad pussy slit, causing her to moan and moan again. Her pussy was definitely wet over the fabric, and it did taste somewhat pleasant. After a few moments, her hips wiggling subsided with a long moan. After a few seconds, she picked up the movement again but wasn't as aggressive as earlier and let her butt fall flat on the couch.

Trish sighed and collapsed on the couch with a massive smile. Her eyes were closed, and her head turned to the side. There was no doubt whatsoever in my mind that my sister reached orgasm by rubbing her pussy on my face. WOW! I was speechless, with my tongue still resting over her obviously dripping hole shielded by her thin bikini bottom. This is it... Now or never. I said to myself, pulling bikini strings from the side of her waist. I looked at Trish again, resting on the couch before tugging the garment down enough to see sacred of all.

ares2009
ares2009
462 Followers
12