Those Hollywood Nights

Story Info
Surfer Beds his Hollywood Dream Girl.
5.9k words
4.7
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have published a number of fiction stories here on Literotica but I was hesitant to release this one. This is non-fiction. This story happened decades ago and all the names except mine have been changed. I may have embellished the details a little to keep it interesting. Since it is all from old memory a lot of detail has been forgotten but the underlying story is true.

"Those Hollywood nights, in those Hollywood Hills"

Jenny took my breath the first time I saw her. I kept staring. She was even more beautiful than her album covers. Whenever she came over I was overwhelmed by her beauty. I could only dream about a chance to fuck her sweet blond cunny. My dream was to eat that muff. Burying my face in that furry blond cunny would be the golden soup bowl for me.

She was a rockstar, an idol and beautiful and I knew how Hollywood climbers operate. If she was fucking it would be with someone who would advance her career or some other big name star, not some surfer bum who barely paid his bills.

When I entered the house I heard them talking in Lana's room. I had been living there as the house and pool boy for a few months. It was a step up from lifeguard and surfer bum I had been the previous years. I took this opportunity from a friend of a friend when my money ran low. I was introduced to Lana and we hit it off.

I stayed at Lana's big place up in the Hollywood Hills. I took care of yard maintenance and servicing the pool in exchange for a room. One day, not sure when it was but we started fucking. She was almost 10 years older and a recent divorcee. She came from money and had moved here to advance her music career. She was a very gifted keyboard artist. She had made it into an up and coming music group.

It just happened one day and I added "boy toy" to my titles. It was fun sport fucking an older woman, I mean at 32 she was "older" than I. Actually, I have to admit, she was hot. Getting laid a couple times a week at home wasn't bad now that I started a day job too. I was convenient for her too. She didn't want to be fucking around the town, the music biz was a small world. We got to be good friends, it wasn't true love. We both dated others.

I knew Jenny was over that day when I came home. I entered her bedroom quietly. They had stopped practice and as I could tell they were getting ready for a sauna. I stopped as my eyes feasted on Jenny's sweet naked body, the luxurious tits with the large nipples. My eyes fell down to the yellow, almost white blond pussy. When I saw her beautiful hairy blond pussy I almost came in my pants. Standing next to her was Lana with her well trimmed raven black pussy. It was one of those moments when I pretended my mind was a camera. I would declare "photo" and try to burn the image into memory. Decades later it's still there.

Jenny stood there naked leaning back against the counter with her head turned talking to Lana. Her beautiful breasts were standing out proudly. She hadn't noticed I was in the room. Lana had seen me. She had even heard me pull in the drive. She knew I liked Jenny, every straight man liked Jenny. She knew I'd love to see her naked. She even knew I'd love to fuck her if I had the chance, I had made no secret of that. Lana was a good friend and fuck buddy not a jealous lover. She'd hook me up if she could.

Jenny gathered her long blond hair back and tied it back in a ponytail as they talked and my eyes devoured her body. At only 25 years old she was prime cut. She was married too, that's what Lana had told me. She was a trophy wife to some big time manager. Someone had to pay for her big house, fitness trainers and beauticians while she worked at being a recording star.

Lana kept her attention while I took in a good view.

Jenny was a rising star, sort of. Oh, she had a few albums and a top 40 recording a couple years back. I always figured she might have fucked someone connected to get there. She had no way near the income from those she needed to support the lavish lifestyle of the Hollywood elite she enjoyed.

Jenny glanced over while talking and saw me. "Oh, my, didn't know he was here," she said awkwardly chuckling faintly to Lana as she realized she was naked and she turned away so I didn't have frontal view anymore. It gave me a great "photo" moment of that perfect ass. She had the ass you get with hours of daily exercise and a torturous diet. It was like an athlete's ass. Her long blond tail fell on her slender curvaceous back.

The concealment move was too late, my eyes had feasted. They were naked and I would soon be too and we would all head into the sauna. Too late to act modest.

Lana had intentionally left the door open. She knew I'd be home soon and knew I'd join them in the sauna.

Now that Jenny had seen me Lana spoke up."Let's hit the sauna," and the girls headed in. I undressed while my hardon went down and I followed them in. It was unexpected for Jenny that I would join them. She seemed a little uncomfortable at first but hey, it was Hollywood. My hardon had subsided a little. It was still a little inflated and I was also blessed with a cock that no man would be ashamed of that's for sure.

They continued to talk music as we all laid down and began to sweat. I sat back knowing my hardon wouldn't get any bigger. Cocks don't stay hard unattented in saunas and hot tubs.

I also knew Lana, she was kinky, She would be proud to show her friend that her boy toy had a large cock. She told me she had bragged about me to Jenny before. I was only a couple years younger than Jenny but at 23 I was 9 years younger than Lana. I liked working Lana's raven haired cougar cunny. Like I said she was attractive and kinky. She did the same fitness training, diets and body wraps as Jenny. We enjoyed getting each other off.

I looked over at Jenny laying there. I was trying not to be seen staring at her beautiful body. I tried to act like everyone naked in the sauna was nothing new to me. She took a moment here and there to check out my bod too, I mean I was young, tall, good looking and worked out a little with weights. Surfing and the summer of working construction had kept my body well toned. I also had a nice surfer tan to go with my blond hair and blue eyes. I closed my eyes intentionally to give her a chance to look me over too.

Lana had been in the sauna naked with Jenny before and of course with me too. I usually fucked Lana on the soft carpet outside soon after. Sauna time was different from nighttime. After a sauna we didn't use the bed in the connected room except maybe for the second fuck. We both kept separate bedrooms and most of our friends didn't know the real situation. Jenny was an exception.

Jenny's mind was all show biz. She was always busy singing, photo shoots, recordings, PR but I never heard anyone say she was at home getting fucked by her husband. She didn't spend her time on that. Surprising because she was a beauty and she was at a prime breeding age. I never knew the real story. He might have been gay. If she was my wife she'd never have made it out of the bedroom.

Lana had told me her husband was a tall Swede type blond like me and Jenny. He was older though and always on the road with the big name band he managed. In Hollywood everyone except me was in show biz. After a couple of years the two had grown apart but stayed married and kept the house in the Hollywood Hills. Jenny needed it for her lavish lifestyle and to be close to all the right people. Her music career was everything to Jenny.

Then we all heard the faint noise, Lana's mother had just come home. Lana's eyes lit up and she got up. "Mom will be leaving again, I just need to talk to her," she told us as she left. I thought her mom must know by now I was fucking Lana.

With Lana gone Jenny and I were quiet. Then she sat up across from me. I loved her tits, she could tell I was looking at her. She must have been feeling a little playful because she lifted her hands to play with her pony tail. Of course it caused her large bare tits to stand out and they looked lovely. I could now add "tease" to the many descriptions I had for her. I know my cock jumped.

She smiled as she saw me looking. I was caught gazing so, "You look real lovely." I said. I didn't want it to look like an obvious pass right there but what girl doesn't like a complement especially from her friend's well hung boy toy.

She just chuckled. "Are you getting hot in here," she said. I almost told her how hot I really felt but words seemed to escape me at the time. Since a witty comeback escaped me, I remained awkwardly silent.

She then started talking about their busy month. She was always talking about business. They had a concert coming up in a couple weeks. They were real busy practicing. As I had suspected her schedule didn't seem to include any time for fucking. She said nothing about her husband.

"You're always so busy," I said, "when do you find time to relax, play a little." Not really trying to pry, just making conversation.

Jenny smiled, "you mean like you and Lana play?" As she smiled at me with a sly smile and chuckling.

I smiled back. "That's the best play there is," I said, almost choking. We both smiled and chuckled. Now I felt real awkward. Like a mouse sitting across from a cat.

"No," she said with a sigh, "I don't get to play around. I can't have photos and gossip out there for people to see. It's a small town, really is. Everybody's in the business. Word gets around fast." She seemed rather resigned to her limitations. I still heard no mention of the husband.

When our small talk stopped she looked up at me and smiled, "She always brags about you, ya know. Says you're real good with her."

I was a little surprised. I again wished I had a witty line but I didn't want to sound like I was being sexually aggressive with Lana's friend so I just looked down, which happened to be where her blond muff was. She noticed me looking, spreading her legs slightly as she shifted her leg up across her other knee.. I'll never know if it was intentional but I got a much better view. This time I actually saw that cameltoe under all that blond hair. Golden "photo" moment. I don't know if it was accidental or another intentional "tease." God, I felt so much like the mouse.

Not knowing what to say next to feed the conversation. "Well," I said something lame like, "we do like to relax here in the sauna."

"That's why I come here," she said, as she shifted and placed her knees close together and I lost my view. "Lana knows how to kick back and relax. I need more of that." I turned as Lana opened the door to rescue me from my awkwardness. I'm pretty sure I caught Jenny's glance at my semi hard cock.

Lana came back in and shut the door. "Mom's gone." We settled in to relax.

Jenny looked over at Lana. "I was just telling Mark how you brag about him."

Now Lana would see I wasn't the aggressive one here. No one could say I had gotten out of line and embarrassed her. I expected the subject to die there but I got surprised.

Lana chuckled with a nasty smile. As they both eyed me. Lana was never shy. I think to say she was nasty would be accurate. She slid over next to her boy toy. She rubbed my thigh making my cock start to respond. Then she looked down and took my cock in her long keyboard fingers and stoked. My reflex was to lean back and spread my legs for her to get a better access. I had a nice size cock, it was getting hard and now that she had started it I admit feeling proud that Lana put it out for display.

"Brag about this, you mean?" as she long stroked my hardening cock.

Jenny chuckled and looked away, but not after she had gotten a nice long view. "Dam girl," Jenny said, "such a tease you are,..... you bitch."

Lana gave out a wicked laugh as Jenny got up and left probably assuming we'd be screwing soon. I watched her amazing firm ass and long legs as she left. She had an all over tan, one benefit of a large hidden house in the hills with a pool. I wanted to volunteer to be her pool boy too.

Lana kept stroking me then she bent over and started sucking me, she liked to suck my cock and she was good at it too. It seemed like a good idea to cum in her mouth while I thought of Jenny. She was out of view and in the shower now. It was getting hotter and we were both sweating a lot. I closed my eyes and leaned back.

Lana stopped sucking and looked up at me still stroking. "You know you can fuck her." She said. Going back to stroking and licking me.

I was stunned. My eyes opened wide as I straightened up. She had my attention now.

"She needs to get laid too. She's been such a bitch lately." She said glancing over to the doorway.

I had planned to fill her mouth with cum while Jenny was close by but that comment quickly put me on hold and I said, "ease up babe." She laughed and sat up. She knew why I had stopped her. Next she took my hand and led me out while my hard cock swayed from side to side. Jenny was in the shower.

Lana grabbed a towel and gave it to me motioning me to stay there and hold it when Jenny got out of the shower. Jenny stepped out, smiled at me and glancing at Lana she turned around with her back to me. I used the towel to dry Jenny as she watched Lana step into the shower. Jenny must have seen my big cock waving from side to side but she still stepped back into me anyway.

I slowly rubbed Jenny dry as she leaned back against me. When I dried her tits she fell back into me so I took time to massage them. Then I felt her ass against my cock. Her tits were more than a handful and they seemed so firm and the skin was so soft.

"Arrrrr" she growled playfully, "what's this I feel?" Chuckling awkwardly as she took hold of my cock. She rubbed my balls then formed an O with her soft fingers. She seemed happy to play with a man's hard cock in her hand. Jenny looked over at Lana who was watching us from the shower and we both saw the smile of approval in her eyes. Lana was a good friend. She was willing to share her boy toy with a girlfriend in need. I started thinking then she must have set this up.

I rubbed those tits, they were so nice and firm, I could have rubbed them for hours. I let the towel drop to the floor and I massaged her titties with my hands while I rubbed my face in her wet hair and slow kissed her soft skin neck. She just laid back against me silent, slowly massaging my cock thinking she could play a little then stop whenever she wanted.

I had dropped my little boy self doubts now. She was still the cat but I went from mouse to dog. I had a woman in my hands and I went into auto mode rubbing her and kissing her neck while she squirmed back against me stroking my rod. When Lana got out of the shower the little area was crowded so I took Jenny's little hand and looking at her beautiful smile I slowly led her to the bed not far away. When we got there, she kinda pulled back a little reluctant. I could tell she was having second thoughts. It was Stop time.

Lana walked over still wet and playfully gave Jenny a push from the back. She lost her balance and fell on the bed. Such long slender legs she had, dark and tan. She rolled to face us but then closed her legs, she was in heat, that's for sure. She was just hesitant to get fucked then and there by me.

She looked up at me then down. She now had her eyes fixed on my cock which was as big as any she'd seen. She slowly opened her legs as I dropped between them and placing my hands on her knees I softly separated them and began kissing her thighs, one then the other slowly working my way up to the pot of gold. My few years of experience had been that once my tongue got on the clit there was no turning back.

Jenny slowly gave in to her feelings and opened up running her fingers in my long surfer blond hair. She laid back and opened her legs wide as my mouth hit her cunny lips and she moaned. She probably figured just letting me suck her off was ok. She'd stop then.

Then my tongue went to work on her clit. I was again grateful for the MILF that taught me cunniling. While sucking Jenny's clit I inserted two fingers in her cunny. She was sopping wet now. I knew from experience what she didn't. She was well beyond the point of no return.

While I sucked her clit and worked the buzz saw with my tongue I was plotting to put my sperm deep in her. It was the dog in me that wanted to breed her just once. Not that I wanted her pregnant. It was more like staking a claim or planting a flag. It was a claim of momentary ownership that I would always have. At that moment though I was just enjoying every inch of her fantastic body wanting to take her to orgasm.

I had fired her up. She was doing what she normally wouldn't have considered with a no name like me and I was going to take full advantage to play with her naked body. I was lapping up the hot cream out of the golden soup bowl. Her thighs gripped my head as she gushed down another serving of hot cream. I needed to move up as my hard cock humped the bed under me.

Kissing and licking my way higher through the golden blond forest and over the hard abs and up to those gorgeous tits I went to work on them. The nipples were large, they stuck out. They seemed real sensitive. She arched in ecstasy as she moaned. I needed to keep the momentum moving. I was on top now and I looked in her beautiful blue eyes and kissed her. I was in love.

I was on autopilot as she sucked in my lips. I moved my lips to the side through her long blond hair to suck on her ear lobe and blew hot air on it as I felt those nice breasts against my chest. I was moving into place between her legs. Her arms kept rubbing my back. Teasing her I ran the base of my cock over her wet clit.

"No," she whispered, "No," which meant we hit Stop time again. She was wanting to back out. I was really surprised and upset by my apparent miscalculation.

Then she lifted her knees back so her full wet slit was getting rubbed by the underside of my cock. I took the moment to rub the underside of my hard cock across the length of her wet slit and I did it slowly and expertly. Back and forth between her wet cunny lips and over her clit it got the underside of my hard cock all wet. That was the moment her pussy betrayed her. Her pussy cried out "yes, fuck me," it had won.

"Ohhhh," she moaned as her hands left my back and pulled back on her knees rubbing her wet clit on my hard cock trying to trigger her orgasm.

Then when the tip of my cock went low and touched below the clit into the opening of her wet cunt she arched her ass upward to take me in. Hot and wet she was as I sank deeper in her. Buzzer shot, game over.

Lana was at the foot of the bed watching my cock enter her spread blond pussy. I knew she had to be silently laughing. She had set this in motion. She was nasty and would be having a great time watching her friends fuck. Especially since "pruder than thou" Jenny had broken down and given in to her lustful desires.

Young Jenny was all woman and she was on fire. She went into fuck mode and holding her ankles back and her legs spread wide she moved her cunny up and down while I was going in and out an inch at a time. It took a long pleasurable effort. Although she was sopping wet she was way too tight at first. However, after a long and blissful fuck which included a lot of lip locking I was close to balls deep.

Now I kept my cock deep in her tightness while she massaged her cunny walls on my hard cock. She reached orgasm more than once while I was getting tense and ready to blow. She wasn't just beautiful she was such a masterfully good fuck.

She held me in her slippery wetness with a vise grip and I really enjoyed those tits on my hairy chest while we kissed. I laid my face next to hers in that wet blond hair and sucked her earlobes driving her wild. I controlled the top half kissing her and sucking her lips and ears while she was in total control down below using her tight wet cunny walls to pull and milk my cock.

12