Thoughtful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, I give him a brisk shove on the chest that sends him falling backward onto the bed. He lets out a laugh as he crashes onto the blankets. I can't help but giggle after seeing the look of shock on his face. As he makes himself comfy, I begin to push my dress straps over my shoulders and down my arms. My tits pop from my dress as I continue slipping it down my stomach and onto the floor. I went out to dinner sans bra and panties. He gasped as his eyes wander over my body.

"You sneaky bitch," he winks. "Had I known I would have sneaked you into the men's bathroom and had my way with you."

"But that would have ruined my surprise," I say as I walk over to the bed. I climb on top of him and straddle his hips. I lean down to his ear and whisper, "I'm going to make your fantasy come true tonight." I run my tongue along his earlobe and I hear his breath hitch.

"Seriously?" he snaps.

"There's a slight twist to it, though," I reply as I climb off from him. He watches with extreme curiosity as I walk over to the bathroom. When I reappear, I am leading Myriam by the hand. She's wearing nothing but a pleated leather skirt and a barely there bra that looks like it's struggling to hold in her voluptuous breasts.

He sits up and quickly covers himself. "What do you mean? What is she doing here?" He doesn't seem upset but he is having a hard time taking everything in.

"She is your birthday present, babe. You are free to do with her whatever you wish. We all get to share each other and you'll be able to fulfill every fantasy you have ever had. I've been nosing around on your computer for ideas. It turns out that you like all different types of porn and you're in luck," I explain. Myriam smiles and winks at him.

"There isn't any need to cover up, I've been watching from the bathroom," Myriam says with a sly smile. I stand behind her and unhook her bra. I slide it over her shoulders and she squeezes her tits as I throw it to the floor. She licks her lip and I can see Darren relaxing a little. I reach around her and replace her hands with mine. I squeeze and push her perky tits together.

I look around her at him and ask. "Wouldn't you love to bury your face in between these huge tits of hers?" I pinch her nipples and she lets out a gasp. I turn the two of us to face each other so Darren can watch as I take one of her nipples into my mouth. I suck and lick my way over to the other one. Myriam takes my face in her hands and leans down to kiss me. Our hands then migrate to each other's chests. Fondling and tweaking each other's tits; rubbing them against each other as she reaches a hand down and slips it between my legs.

"I never knew you were with a woman before," he suddenly spits out. I glance at him and see he is smiling from ear to ear.

"I haven't," I tease.

"But...you and Myriam...didn't you ladies experiment in college?"

"We did, but..." I say as I reach around to the back of her skirt. With a quick pull, her skirt unsnaps and falls to the floor. Darren gasps as he sees a hefty seven-inch cock standing at attention just as his own is.

"What the...she's got a dick??"

"I want you to meet Mason. You know, my best friend from college that I *have* talked about. He is now Myriam," I explain.

"I didn't go through my transition until after college," she says.

"Holy fuck, this is...wow! I don't even know what to say." Darren is completely flabbergasted.

"I know you've been a bad boy and watching gay porn. Even clips including women like Myriam," I say as I reach down and stroke her cock.

"She told me that you were curious about butt fucking. Well, I offered my ass for your pleasure," she says as I reach my hands around her and squeeze her ass cheeks.

"What do you say, birthday boy? It's your call tonight," I say.

"Oh, the possibilities," he says with a mischievous grin. I can see the sparkle finally coming to light in his eyes. She and I walk over to the foot of the bed where he has crawled. He on his knees and Myriam and I standing at the edge, I lean in and kiss him as she takes one of my nipples into her mouth. Darren places a hand on the back of her head and caresses her hair as she plays with my tits. She and I both reach for his cock at the same time. We both go down on our knees so we are eye level with that anxious cock of his. Myriam on one side and I on the other, we start licking and kissing the entire length.

"Oh fuck," I hear Darren whisper. I never thought sharing my husband's cock would be more exciting than the flings in college. My pussy is dripping with wetness as Myriam reaches over and easily slides her fingers inside. I grasp her cock and stroke it as she slides Darren's cock in her mouth. I move my lips and tongue down to his nuts and take them in my mouth and Myriam teases the tip with her tongue. I watch his cock slide in and out of her mouth. I look up into Darren's eyes and give him a wink. He smiles and leans his head back as he takes in the pleasure.

"I want to watch the two of you fuck," he suggests.

Mmmm... just like the old days when I would screw her in my dorm room. But this time she has a couple new assets for me to play with. The last time I had sex with her, I just figured she was a bisexual man. I never knew how she really felt inside.

Darren pulled away from our grip and got off the bed. I stood up and pulled the blankets free. Myriam quickly went into the bathroom and emerged with condoms and a bottle of lubricant she had brought with her. Before she was able to make her way to me, Darren grabs the items that she is carrying and tosses them onto the bed, and pulls her into his arms. His hands find their way to her breasts and he kisses her hard. Their hard cocks are grinding against each other. I'm beginning to think there's a kinkier and more curious side to my husband than I ever imagined.

"I want you to fuck my wife hard," he growled as he kisses her neck.

"Get ready to feast your eyes on something amazing," she said. She comes over to the bed and kneels down near the middle where I am sitting. I quickly get on my hands and knees and crawl over to her. She gets on her hands and knees and aims her ass towards my husband. I take my hands and spread her cheeks wide to show Darren where she wants his cock. I give her ass a smack and she straightens up but remains on her knees. My mouth waters at the sight of her smooth, hairless dick. I flick the tip with my tongue and she runs her fingers through my hair. I take her into my mouth and suck long and hard. She holds my hair out of the way and I make her dick wet and slick with each pass of my mouth. Darren tosses a condom to me. I roll it on her and she lies down. I climb on top of her and start kissing her, tasting her lips, chin, and neck. The feeling of her breasts squished against mine is something new to me. Feeling her cock rubbing against my clit and getting covered with my juices is something I remember well. Darren makes his way to a chair that I have in a corner where I like to sit and read late at night. He's stroking his cock nice and slow so he doesn't explode. I raise my hips up and slide myself down on her dick. I make long movements sliding up and down her entire length. Her hands wander my body. They trace along my sides and over my stomach. She takes my tits in her hands and instructs me to lower them down for her to enjoy. Her teeth nip and graze my perky nipples. My clit is grinding against her smoothness. Neither of us having any hair has certainly made things slick and interesting.

"Stop before you cum. I want my tongue to do that job," she instructs.

"You'd better roll us over then. I'm right on the edge," I pant at her. With a kick of her legs, she rolls us over without having to withdraw from me. I wrap my legs around her and she starts pumping into me hard. Watching her tits bounce right in front of my face is hypnotizing. I lift my head and suck a nipple into my mouth. I'm experiencing the best of both worlds; a long, filling dick inside me and a pair of double D breasts staring at me.

"That is so fucking sexy," Darren says from his front seat view. Myriam and I both look at him and smile. She kisses her way down my chest, over my stomach, and runs her tongue around my pubic area. She's kneeling with her ass in the air in hopes that Darren will pick up on the silent invitation. Her tongue wanders around and I try my best to hold off as long as I can. I watch as Darren rises out of the chair and walks over to the bed. He makes his way to the foot of the bed where her heart-shaped ass is waiting for attention.

"I want to watch you lick her ass as I cum," I whisper. Myriam spreads her knees and Darren places his hands on her ass cheeks. He spreads them wide and I hear Myriam moan. He leans in and runs his tongue over her cheeks. Kissing and tasting each side. He then passes his tongue along her crack. Her moans intensify as he focuses on her sweet spot. He slips his tongue in and out of her ass as she thrusts her fingers into me. That's all it takes for me to peak. I shriek and am instantly covered in sweat as I cum hard. Myriam straightens up on her knees and Darren's hands reach around and squeeze her breasts. He leans into her neck kissing her up to her ear.

"I want her bent over so I can watch you fuck her hard until you cum," he whispers. One of his hands has timidly searched for her dick. He places a grip on it and she leans her head back next to his as he strokes her. I'm instantly excited watching my husband jerking a dick that is not his own. He notices me watching and bites his lip with excitement. I quickly get on my hands and knees and back myself up to Myriam. My husband guides her dick into me where she wastes no time giving it to me hard. He lingers near her, watching her tits bounce as she pounds me. My hand is rubbing my clit as fast as it can. I hear a swift smack on her ass.

"Again!" she begs. He quickly smacks her again. The sound is music to my ears. I can picture her ass turning pink in the form of his hand. He smacks her again and she groans as she releases into me.

"That's a good girl," he says to her and kisses her.

"I'm going to suck your cock while your wife gets my ass ready for you. She's an old pro at prepping me while I'm sucking a guy off," she tells him. He looks at me with wide eyes and I let out a little giggle.

Darren gets on the bed and takes my place. Before lying back, he takes the condom off from Myriam and tosses it into a waste basket. He stares at her limpness for a few seconds before reaching out and touching it again. He runs his fingers along its length before cupping her nuts in his hands. I stand behind her and watch my husband explore a new world for himself. Myriam leans her head back against me.

"Has your husband ever given head before?" she whispers to me.

"No, he hasn't. This is so fucking hot to watch," I whisper back to her. Darren licks his lips and leans in. He makes a lick over the soft head before carefully taking it into his mouth. Myriam being soft allows him to take the whole thing in. He makes a long, hard suck on it before making a few quick passes. He looks up at us and has a shy smile. Is he blushing? He lies back on the bed and looks like he just conquered the world. Is that something he's been fantasizing about for a long time but never got the chance to do? I can only assume so.

Myriam quickly gets to work on keeping him hard. I watch as her head bobs and swirls around as she teases his prick with her mouth. Before gathering the lube, I make my way to Darren's face, lean down, and kiss him deeply.

"This is fucking amazing," he hisses at me.

"You haven't even gotten to the best part yet," I tease. I kiss him a final time before gathering what I need. I kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed so I'm level with her ass. I don't think it'll take much prepping for her to be ready for Darren. My body is on high alert just thinking about it. I start by licking her balls that are dangling in front of me as I stroke her soft cock. Her legs spread even farther. I run my tongue all the way up her crack. Her ass puckers as I pass over it. I continue stroking as I circle around her asshole, stopping only to dart my tongue inside as far as I can. They are moaning in unison as each of them is being pleased. I stand once again and spread some lube on one of my fingers. I squirt some on her ass and let it flow down to where it needs to be. I press my finger against her and she arches her back to move her ass higher. I look at Darren and see that he is watching me. I smile and move my attention back to her. Her backside certainly looks a lot different than it used to in college; it's rounder, and more fuller looking. I place a hand at the base of her back and slowly push my finger inside. She lets out a deep moan as it slides all the way in. She's just as horny now as she ever was back in the day. My finger slides in and out with ease so I slip in a second one. Her ass hardly resists as I place them in as far as I can. I wiggle my fingers around and I can hear her breathing increase. Do I try my luck with three fingers? Taking my husband's size into consideration, it's probably a good idea. As soon as both fingers are no longer squeezed tight, I insert yet another finger. She gasps as I gently push them all in. I reach under and feel her cock starting to swell again. I begin thrusting and stroking faster and harder. Her hips are working with my hands.

She releases Darren from her mouth, "Darren, I want your cock in my ass right now!" He can't seem to get off the bed fast enough and join me behind her. He takes a condom and puts it on quicker than I had ever seen him do. I step to the side and grab the lube with my free hand. I pull my fingers from within her and apply lube to Darren's cock. He takes a deep breath in and looks at me with a wondering look. I lead him up to her and, just as he had done earlier to Myriam, I use my hand to direct his dick towards her ass.

"Just go slow and follow her moves," I assure him. I keep my hand on his cock as she backs onto him until the head disappears into her. "Hold still for a second." Myriam allows herself to adjust and slides back a little farther. This continues until she has accepted him entirely.

I lean near his ear, "remember, go slow and enjoy!" He lets out a huge sigh of relief and starts to pump her with shallow movements. I stand behind him and keep my hands on his hips. I kiss his back and listen to him enjoying her.

"Harder," Myriam begs and Darren quickly follows her demands.

"Oh fuck this is incredible!" he says in between thrusts. It doesn't take long for her to beg him to fuck him as hard as he can. Listening to their bodies slapping together is making me wet. Watching his cock slip in and out of her ass is turning me on even more. Her shrieks are a sure sign she loves this as well. I crawl up next to her and kneel down to jerk her cock in rhythm with his motions. Darren's body is tensing and I can tell he's about to blow. I figured this wouldn't last long and that's why I wanted to include as many other activities as possible.

"Holy shit!" he yells as he lets go. "I'm so sorry that happened so fast!" He's covered in sweat like he's just been through a 2-hour fuckathon.

"You were still great," Myriam says with a wink over her shoulder.

"Was it everything you had hoped for?" I ask him.

"It was mind-blowing," he said, "but there's one more thing I'd like to try." Myriam and I look at each other with a shrug between us. "I want to fuck my beautiful wife with your dick stuffed in my ass." She and I look at each other with amazement.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Myriam asks. "First times aren't always the most pleasant but I'll do my best to help you enjoy it."

"Yes, I've wanted this for a long time. I never thought I'd ever get the chance to try it. I'm not gay or even bi really, so I've never wanted to be with a man but you, Myriam, are perfect for this. I mean, I've stuffed toys in my ass in the past but I don't imagine it's anything like having the real thing. Just tell me what I need to do to make this as go as smoothly as possible."

"The easiest way is to have you in control. I'll lie down and you lower yourself onto me. You control the speed and how far you want to go," Myriam explained.

"Let's do it!" he says. Myriam lays back and I pick a condom up off the bed as Darren straddles her hips.

"I'm going to prep you with my fingers," I say. He lifts himself off her slightly to raise his ass in the air. He leans down and kisses her chest; burying his face between her mounds. I put the tip of my lubed finger into his ass. He quickly gets tense and then relaxes. "You need to tell me if something hurts." He agrees to do so and I slip it in a little farther. Myriam is going to love how tight his virgin ass is. When my finger is in all the way, I do a downward "come hither" motion with my finger.

"Oh my God, that feels so good."

"I'm going to put in another. Just try to relax," I say.

As soon as I have two in there I hold them still so he can get used to the feeling. Thankfully for him, Myriam's cock isn't as thick as his so two fingers should be sufficient. I slide them in and out over and over. His moans and motions are telling me he's enjoying this more than I ever would have imagined. I reach down to fondle him when I feel that he is hard once again and, even better, he still has his condom on. I get a devilish idea and decide to lube his cock again.

"It looks like someone is ready for round two," I giggle. Myriam looks at me over his shoulder and grins widely. The two of them readjust so he is between her legs and her knees are pulled up as far as she can get them. I guide his cock once again into her ass and I feel his ass clench my fingers as he enters her.

"Give it hell, cowboy. I'm ready for a hard pounding again," she says.

He starts fucking her with such force that I have a hard time keeping my fingers in his ass. Her nails dig into the backs of his shoulders and she shrieks "yes" with every plunge he makes.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels so good!" she squeals.

"Finger my ass harder," I hear him beg and I decide to slip yet another finger inside. "My ass feels so full! God that feels great!" It appears his first time might not be as bad as Myriam thinks. "I want her cock, right now!"

I remove my fingers and grab a condom for Myriam. He pulls out of her and straddles her legs while I roll the condom on her.

"Come here, birthday boy. I'll give you a fucking you'll never forget," she laughs. He positions himself over her and I hold her dick for him to start lowering himself down onto it. I feel the head pop inside and he winces. He breathes through it, "Oh fuck that burns."

"Breathe and wait for your ass to loosen. Trust me, you're going to love this," Myriam says. After a few deep breaths, he lowers himself some more. His ass immediately swallows her cock.

"Fuck!" he says as he squirms slightly on her cock. Before I know it, he starts riding her cock like he's done this before; watching him slide up and down on her sends shivers through me. Watching his cock bounce around with each movement as she bucks underneath him makes my pussy drip. I need stimulation and I need it now! I decide to straddle Myriam's face and lower myself down onto her inviting mouth. She quickly laps up my pussy juices as Darren and I are facing each other. He smiles as he continues riding her cock. I use one hand to play with her tits while I use the other to jerk his cock. He takes my face in his hands and thrusts his tongue into my mouth. He kisses me hard and an orgasm sneaks up on me. I pull away from him and scream for joy.

"I want you, baby," he says as he lifts himself off from her. He lays on his left side and motions for me to lie down in front of him. I back my ass up as close as I can to him. He rips the condom off and lifts my leg. He drives his cock into my pussy and starts fucking me as hard as he can in this position. Myriam lies down behind him and lifts his leg the same as he has done to me. She slowly places her cock back into him and thrusts along with the motions he is using on me. The both of them explode at the same time. We're all wet with sweat, panting, and exhausted. We hold each other and stay interlaced with one another as we all come down from our erotic high.