Three Become One Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins came out wearing matching tank tops and athletic shorts (an obviously ridiculous combination); presumably to tease me, when I heard their names being called from a distance behind me.

The twins' faces went blank, and I spun around to see a trio of girls the twins' ages excitedly waving at them. I turned back to the twins just in time to see them take action.

[u] "Oh my god!" they exclaimed. "Daddy desynchronize us!"

"One become three!" I blurted quickly.

The twins shook their heads and took a deep breath as they began walking to me. They passed me up entirely, and then lifted their hands to wave at the trio of girls.

"Hey girl!" one of the twins said.

They weren't out of earshot, but as the five of them converged they took to normal speaking voices which made it impossible for me to hear what they were saying. Not that it had been my intention to eavesdrop, but I felt it was necessary to hear what the twins were saying in regards to myself so that, if need be, I could go along with their story and lie appropriately. I silently hoped that they would stick to the story they themselves had concocted, but these girls seemed to know the twins quite well. No doubt they were classmates. The situation didn't entirely reek of incrimination, but I had still had just cause to be worried. I sincerely hoped these girls hadn't met all of the twins' uncles yet.

I watched as the five girls conversed and began to study the three girls across from the twins. There was a redhead (34FF), a dirty blonde (also 34FF), and a brunette (32DDD). All three girls seemed to have the same proportional build as the twins (petite with big breasts). That on its own was a sight to be marveled at, but each girl also had vast differences in physiology; as girls tend to often do.

The redhead was around the same height as the twins and her hair wasn't as long. Her hair was bright and vibrant, and it wasn't as straight at the twins' hair. She had it flowing down either side of her face in fiery red waves. Her skin was a shade lighter than the twins' as well; it contrasted the vast color of her hair beautifully. She also had the most emerald green eyes I had ever seen in my life. She was definitely a lustrous and vibrant individual, and as I watched the five girls conversing with each other that became more and more clear. She seemed to be talking more than the rest of the girls, and her body language reflected that as well. She made more gestures than the others, for example. And even at times when she was listening or waiting her turn to speak my eye was drawn to her like a moth to a flame.

The blonde was a bit shorter than the twins and her redheaded friend. Her hair was a darker shade than the twins, but it was also around the same length. Like the redhead she sported a pair of 34FFs, but unlike her friend she seemed to have a much more conserved mentality. She would speak in spurts, and then say something that seemed to grab the other girls' attention as if trying to make herself known. She had an over-achieving demeanor about her. Her blue eyes were constantly scanning each girl as if searching for a way to assert her dominance over them in some manner. I got the distinct impression she had an ever growing urge to prove herself to the world; as if trying to debunk the whole "dumb blonde" stereotype.

The brunette was by far the most interesting to me out of the three. She couldn't have been more than five feet flat, and she was easily the shyest out of the entire group. I hadn't seen her speak more than a few words, and the few times she actually tried to get a word in the other girls would just run over her voice and overpower her with theirs. She had the longest hair as well; it shined with a chestnut luster and hung well passed her ass. I think what I found most interesting about her was that her body seemed to be more toned than all of the other girls. She had to be on some kind of athletic team; perhaps even on the cheer squad with the twins.

I had gotten lost in my own mind, and when I finally snapped out of my daze I saw the twins gesturing to me for the other three girls. A moment later they all giggled. Suddenly self-conscious, I fidgeted some more as I turned away. I walked in between clothing racks in an effort to hide myself out of pure instinct, but then I remembered that I was in the women's clothing section. I hastily made my way across the store; weaving in and out of clothing rack after clothing rack until I reached a rack filled with hanging ties which told me I was in the men's section.

Far out of the girls' sight I finally felt that I could think freely without their distraction. I wondered what it was the twins had said to their friends, and what had caused them to glance at me and giggle like schoolgirls. Although, to be fair, they actually were schoolgirls. But still...it seemed a bit sheepish to giggle at someone in their presence.

I was mindlessly perusing through shirts trying to make myself look busy when I heard one of the twins call to me.

"There you are, Daddy!" she said as she and her sister approached.

"Hey..." I said.

"We've been looking for you. Why did you leave?" the other twin asked.

"I...uh...I guess I got a little nervous. What...uh...what did you say to your friends?"

The twins smiled at me comfortingly.

"What we discussed, Daddy. Of course we did!" they said.

"And they bought it?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy. You have nothing to worry about. Trust us."

"I guess that's kind of a relief. Exactly how well do they know you?" I asked.

"Pretty well." One of the twins answered. "They're on the cheerleading squad with us."

It appeared I had been right about the brunette, and the fact that the other two were also cheerleaders did not surprise me in the slightest. They just had that "cheerleader look" about them.

"I guess that's no surprise." I said.

The twins then put their hands on their hips and faked an angry tone.

"Daddy! Were you checking out our friends?" one of them said, mockingly.

I noticeably stifled a laugh and tried to mock them the way had mocked me.

"Now, now." I said as I walked up to the two of them. "You two will always be Daddy's number one girls."

I then leaned down and passionately kissed one twin, and then the other. I made sure to make it as loving as possible, and I tried to express that by using my tongue to the best of my ability. Once the three of us were finished making out I looked down at the twins and they had looks of bliss across their faces.

Each girl then handed me all the clothing they were planning on buying. They then lightly ran a hand over the bulge in my shorts and turned around in front of me as they started walking away.

"Come." They said as they curled their fingers at me.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I blindly followed them.

"We're going to pay for all of this..." one twin said.

"And then we're going to a lingerie store. We want to model as much as we can for you, Daddy. Do you want that? Do you want to watch us model sexy outfits for you?"

I nodded because at that moment I could not even find the right words, or any words at all for that matter. It wasn't really the lingerie that turned me on about their idea; I had seen the twins in any manner of sexy clothing already. No, what turned me on most was the fact that this was something they actually wanted to do for me. It was the same feeling I felt anytime the twins did something for me; whether it was a grand gesture like showcasing their bodies for me in public, or a small gesture like doing the dishes. It was comfort, joy, arousal, and relationship security all rolled into one; with a shot of pride injected into it. It was the type of feeling only a woman could bestow on a man.

When we got to the register the twins did everything for me except sign the receipt; which I only did because the woman behind the register insisted it had to be the cardholder's signature. This included taking my wallet out of my shorts pocket, pulling out my credit card, and handing it to the cashier. Looking back on it I can see how it looked as though the twins were in control of every facet of my life; as if I was their willing slave instead of the other way around. But at any moment I could have given them an order and they would have obediently and willingly carried it through. I could have said anything at all...

But I didn't.

And out of all the things I didn't say there was one thing in particular - one phrase - which I did not say. A phrase that, when spoken by me, would change everything about our dynamic. Had I spoken that phrase then, at that point in time, things may have turned out differently; and since I can't even imagine a life better than the one I currently live I can only surmise that if I had synchronized the twins things would have turned out worse.

Since I had desynced them out of pure reaction it might be easy for one to say that they had planted this idea of not syncing them in my head; that they had (yet again) manipulated me into doing exactly what they wanted me to do, or in this case...what they did not want me to do. One might say this was part of a recurring pattern on their part.

But that wasn't the case. It's true that the idea of syncing the twins once more hadn't occurred to me in that instance, but it's also true that the idea was always there...in the back of my mind; in the places I seldom delved into. I was obsessed with the idea, and one does not discard an obsession so easily.

The truth is that I made a sub-conscious decision to keep them separated, and by the time we had paid and made our way to the lingerie store they had spoken of the idea of syncing them up again was all but lost on me. This is what made the twins special to me; it wasn't their bodies or their intellect or their sense of humor or whatever other shallow clichés one might read on an online dating profile. It was that feeling of closeness that only they could provide, and in a way that only they could provide it in. I wasn't obeying the twins' unspoken instructions; how on earth could I? What I was doing was obeying myself. Following my heart. Succumbing to my own free will. What made the twins special was that what they willed and what I willed was one in the same.

This elaborate explanation is my way of taking responsibility for what I did next. Throughout the course of this tale you may get the impression I am trying to pass the blame; that is not the case. I own up to it all, and I regret nothing.

Yes, we went to the lingerie store. And yes, they modeled a number of lacy and sheer garments for me. Yes they snuck me into one of the fitting rooms and relieved me of my ever-present boner. We went to several other stores that day, and by the time we left we all three were toting several bags of clothing, make-up, and other accessories out of the mall and into my car. The twins now had an entire private wardrobe to keep within my house. And they did. Every single thing we bought was occupying space in my bedroom; either in the closet, the master bath, or casually but strategically placed atop nightstands or dressers.

The twins were busy organizing clothing in the closet as I walked past the dresser to make my way to the bathroom, but along the way something caught my eye. I looked atop the dresser and saw a pair of headbands - one pink and one purple. As the twins were lost in rearranging the contents of my closet I remained fixated on those two headbands. I suddenly became aware that I had not synchronized the twins since before they had run into their cheerleading friends. Something about those two different colored headbands was...not right.

"Girls..." I said, loudly so they could hear me over their chatter.

The twins stopped speaking and turned to me.

"Yes, Daddy?" one of them said.

"Come here please." I said, demandingly.

They both stepped over to me by the dresser.

"What is it, Daddy?" one of them asked.

"How many headbands are on this dresser?" I asked them.

The twins both looked atop the dresser and then back at me.

"Two!" they said, cheerfully, as if they were happy to have gotten the correct answer.

"Okay..." I said. "What colors are they?"

Again the twins looked to the dresser and then back at me.

"Pink and purple!" one of the twins said.

"Okay, good." I responded. "Three become one."

The twins shook their heads from side to side and then smiled up at me with the exact same look on their faces.

[u] "Yes, Daddy?"

"Put on the purple headband." I said.

At this the twins looked to the dresser once more, but this time they had confused looks on their faces.

[u] "Wha-what do you mean, Daddy?"

I pointed to the top of the dresser.

"That purple headband. I want you to put in on." I said.

The twins now had scared looks on their faces.

[u] "But Daddy...there's...only a yellow headband."

"Girls, I'm not playing around." I said, sternly. "Show me how the two of you are going to put on a single headband!"

They looked as though they were cowering at the sheer power in my voice, but I pressed forward anyway. I felt like my anger and my lust for their synchronization technique were melding together to form an emotion I couldn't even describe. It was infuriating, but it was also arousing. Despite whatever it was that I was feeling I was determined to keep my emotions under control; for the twins' sake.

Shivering, the twins timidly reached for one headband each. I watched as one twin put on the purple one whilst the other put on the pink one. They both put their hands down by their sides as they looked up at me with down-turned heads.

[u] "I-is this what you w-want, D-d-daddy?"

"Yes, now, look in the mirror." I said.

The twins turned to look at their reflections, and as they stood there I began to feel guilty.

[u] "Okay."

"What colors are they?" I asked.

[u] "Y-yellow?"

They then turned to me with uncertainty, and as I looked back at them I realized how ridiculous this all was. It was like the hilarity of the entire situation had briefly slapped me across the face, and all I was left with was a feeling of guilt.

"One become three." I sighed. "Take them off...and...I'm sorry."

I crawled into bed and let the back of my head hit a pillow. As I stared up at the ceiling I could somewhat make out the twins taking off their headbands and placing them back on top of my dresser. Shortly after that they were crawling into bed as well; on either side of me.

They questioned me. They comforted me. They consoled me. Their words echoed in my head, but only echoed.

What's wrong, Daddy? Are you okay? Do you want us to make you feel better? What can we do?

I went through the motions and answered them; telling them whatever I had to in order to move past this incident. We wound up having sex several times over that night, but when it was all over and the twins were falling asleep in my arms with nothing but moonlight shining into my bedroom I glanced over at the dresser and felt an overwhelming anger. I couldn't make out the colors of each individual headband, but I knew they were different...and that infuriated me.

I knew exactly what the twins would do. They were going to get rid of those headbands and replace it with yellow ones at their earliest opportunity, but...somehow...

I truly believe that I managed to put those feelings aside that night. When I fell asleep it wasn't with feelings of malice or anything of the sort; I was legitimately at peace. But very soon and for the second time I was going to get a phone call from Wendell, and much like his invitation to have a drink on that fateful night this would also prove to be a life-changing event for me.

Again, I take full responsibility for what I did next.