Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the warm feeling rushing into her cunt due to where her mind had wandered, she glanced back into Vince's eyes and could tell that he wasn't far away from having his orgasm. And that's when her pussy pulsed again knowing that he would be more than happy to fill her mouth with his warm semen.

"Are you getting close, baby? You ready to shoot your jizz in momma Beaumont's mouth?"

"Mmmmmhhh, ohhhh fuuuuuck!!"

"I guess we can take that as a yes."

Dedicatedly picking up the pace of her lips rising and falling on the mushroom head of Vince's cock, she knew it wasn't going to be long until his semen would be let loose and she could do whatever she wanted with it.

But in a show of wanting to let him know that she had a playful side, Victoria held his cock by its base and began lightly smacking it across her lips while she held her mouth open.

"Yeah baby, I really like this cock. And I'm really really glad you boys didn't leave and take off today. Because if you would've, we couldn't have gotten to know each other better like we have tonight, don't you think so?"

"Mrs. Beaumont...I don't know what to say. This, this, what you're doing to me...it's...oh fuck!!"

She knew that the time had arrived for her to take him all the way, to bring him to the point of ejaculating, that it shouldn't be delayed any longer. The time was right for her to give him the pleasure that he'd been wanting for many years.

Locking her eyes on him while bringing the head of his cock to her open lips, Victoria wanted the next words she spoke to him to be the last until the two of them crossed a line that they both knew was wrong, but were going to do anyway.

"I want you to cum, I want you to cum in my mouth, Vince!!"

Without needing to say anything else she lowered her head and took his penis between her lips. Looking him straight in the eye, she wrapped her mouth snugly around his phallus. Victoria began a solid, but-not-too-fast rhythm of bobbing her head giving him the blissful gratification that she wanted him to remember for the rest of his life.

"Mmmmm, uhhhhhhh, yeahhhhh!! Mrs. Beaumont, that feels sooo good!!"

Not letting up in her pleasuring him, she kept the tempo of her undulations at a steady pace. Adding the right amount of her saliva, while gripping him with her lips helped to lubricate her mouth creating the right amount of friction on his cock necessary to achieve his orgasm.

Working to create the perfect sexual recipe to take him over the edge, Victoria allowed a little more saliva to drip, while keeping her head bobbing in a steady rhythm, at the same time, having her eyes remain fastened on his.

As the look on his face became determined, it came across to Victoria that Vince was wanting to possess her unlike anything she thought she'd ever seen before in her life. And that's when she could tell if he couldn't sexually claim her as his body had been lusting for, then he might shrivel up and die. And right about then was when he called out pleading with her to keep pleasuring him.

"Oh, Mrs. Beaumont, don't stop...please don't fucking stop...so close!!"

It only took a few seconds more of her doing as he asked, until she felt his glans constricting and expanding inside her mouth until a geyser-like stream of his semen began spewing up against her tongue.

"Ohhhh...I'm cumming in your mouth, Mrs. Beaumont!! Yesssss!!"

As her mouth became filled with his salty-like flavored jism, Victoria was as attentive to him as if she were his mother, in the way she was catering to his needs. Especially his strong sexual necessities, with the way his cock was clenched in her mouth, until it finally stopped spitting his cum over her tongue.

Once his climax was waning, and she was still sprawled over top of his legs, Victoria wanted to make sure she had his full attention. Once she could see that he was totally focused on her, she spread her lips slightly apart, allowing his thick seed to ooze out of her mouth.

While Vince's cock was still slightly sensitive, and his cum slowly dripped down along the side of it, she put her tongue back to work busily licking around the crown of his penis.

"Ohhhh, mmmmm, yeah, that's real nice, Mrs. Beaumont. So nice!!"

For the next few moments, they remained as they were. Vince, with his butt on the floor leaning his back onto the front of the couch, while she lazed with her hand at the base of his staff, giving tender kisses to the helmet of his cock.

Deciding that enough time had passed, and feeling sluggish from the aftereffects of smoking pot with Vince and Devin, Victoria felt she was ready to enjoy a good night's sleep.

Pulling herself up off the floor, she took hold of each of the young men's hands and led them out of the living room.

"Come on, let's get you boys set up where you're going to sleep tonight. Thank God we've got three bedrooms and two full baths, so you won't have to sleep or shower together."

And then she let out a laugh followed by a facetious-type statement.

"That is, not unless you want to! Ha-ha!!"

Victoria saw the mixed smiles and faux-disgusted looks on their faces, and then the three of them walked uninhibitedly naked through the house, so she could show them where they'd sleep for the night.

Leading Devin to the bedroom he'd be staying in first, she made sure he knew where all the things were he'd need for a comfortable night's rest.

"Goodnight, Devin. Remember, if you want to take a shower, you can. But try and not wake the whole household by singing in the bathroom while you're doing it, okay?"

"Ha-ha...sure thing, Mrs. Beaumont, I'll remember that."

And with him leaning over, she looked up at him and they both shared a kiss. Maybe not passionate, but it definitely wasn't bland either.

"Vince, if it's okay, I'm going to put you here, next to my room."

"Yeah, that's cool, Mrs. Beaumont. I want to thank you...for everything tonight."

And then as the two of them stood looking at each other's naked body inside his temporary bedroom, it was a sudden reminder of how much they had crossed a line that day. First with the pot, and then with him eating her pussy, and then her sucking his cock. But even with all of that, their unfulfilled desires went unmet. Still, it was only a gentle kiss shared between them, until Vince regretfully watched Victoria's fetching naked backside strolling out of his room, heading for her own bed.

**********

During the night, Victoria was visited by naughty sex-filled dreams that after awakening in the morning, she tried attributing to her first exposure to marijuana in many years. But when she examined her reveries deeper, she knew there were other things in play that up to then, had only scratched the surface of who she was as a person, as a wife, and especially as a mom of two handsome sons. And with the nasty things that she willingly participated in during her nocturnal wantonness, she was having second thoughts as to how proper and decent of a mother she really was.

End of part two