Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, mmmmm...Stephen...I need you to fuck me deeper, baby...fuck mommy's ass as deep as you can...I've got another one coming my way....oooohhh, here it fucking comes!!!"

And just as it had been with Vince, so it was with Stephen too. At about the same time her climax was taking place, she could sense her son's cock beginning to spasm and unleash his cum inside her rectum right then as well.

"Ohhh mom, I'm cumming...I'm cumming, mom!!"

"Yes, baby...let me have it. Cum up my ass, baby. Oh fuck...cum in my fucking ass, Stephen, mmmmm!!"

As much as she'd enjoyed Devin's and then Vince's semen gushing inside her bowels, she felt an even deeper and special connection with her own son, as he orgasmed inside there on the bed.

"Mmmmmm, I can feel it, honey. Your jizz, it's all for mommy...isn't it? Tell me it's just for me, baby."

With his hands firmly grasping onto her shoulders as his seed burst into her backdoor, her son did his best to reassure her how much his actions were solely for his mother's benefit.

"Yeah, mom...there isn't anyone else but you now. Oh my god...everything I do's for you now...every fucking thing, mom!!"

Once his orgasm had subsided, and she could feel him removing his still-somewhat-hard meat from out of her anus, Victoria thought she sensed the combined seed of Stephen and his two friends begin its leaking out of her, and then most likely descending down onto the sheets of her bed.

"Oh my god, guys, is that what I think it is?"

"Yeah, Mrs. Beaumont, it is. It's all three of us coming out of you."

"Oh, Devin...I need you to let me taste it...let me taste the three of my boys."

Placing his hand at her anus, Devin used his middle finger to scoop up the jism that was leaking from Victoria's butthole and brought it to her mouth.

"Is this what you're wanting, Mrs. Beaumont?"

Without saying a word, Victoria opened her mouth, letting Devin know what it was she wanted. As she opened her lips to show she was ready, he inserted the sizeable dollop of cum onto her extended tongue.

As the three young men watched how Victoria happily engorged herself on their spent seed, Vince and then Stephen mimicked Devin's actions by using their fingers to scoop the cum that had been pushed out of her ass, and fed the wildcat-of-a-mother their combined spent semen.

"Yeah, guys...oh fuck this is some of the best tasting cum I've ever had. And it's all from my boys."

As their actions became even more out of hand, Victoria had found herself turned around until she was positioned on her back and her pussy was upturned, facing the once-again horny three young men that she had given her whole self to.

With Devin falling to his knees on the floor, Victoria kept her legs spread giving the young man another go at eating her very wet pussy there in front of his two friends. Once he began, he kept at it until he'd delivered another fiery orgasm to her. Devin then showed Victoria his resurrected cock and without much struggle, inserted it into her ready cunt.

"Yes, baby...I love how you're able to fuck me again. Don't forget to show your mother this same kind of machismo when the two of you give in to each other."

As their coupling continued, Devin leaned down and ran his slithery tongue over Victoria's breast, and then sucked her erect nipple into his mouth. With him becoming firmly attached to her tit, he ran his tongue around the exterior of her engorged tip at the same time his cock was thrusting into her sex.

With the fucking that Victoria was gloriously receiving again from her admirer, she could feel his actions pushing her closer to having another explosive climax.

"Mmmmm, don't stop now, Devin...you're getting me there...mmmm, yessss...don't stop, don't stop!!"

Pulling her arms around his torso, the horny party-girl loved the feeling of her's and Devin's pubic hairs intermeshing at the same time his cock kept thrusting inside her wet snatch.

"Yes...yes...yes...fuck me good, baby. Fuck me with that big fucking cock of yours!!"

She wasn't sure if her body could withstand experiencing another orgasm so soon after the last one that had burst through her. But with all that had taken place the last few days, she figured that she wasn't going to be one to complain about any of the bawdy things that had happened to her.

She was also amazed that it had only been a few minutes since he'd orgasmed, but Victoria could definitely recognize Devin's cum pulsing from his cock gushing his essence inside her pussy once again.

"Oh my god, Devin. I hope you're gonna be okay after this, but...oooohhh, now you're pushing me to...oh fuccccckkkkK!!"

Like a bellowing squall taking over her body again, she succumbed to another climax crashing into her. And she couldn't help wondering how many more of those could she take as she felt herself passing out.

When she'd woken up, Victoria looked into the eyes of Vince as his body hovered over hers at the same time his cock was moving in and out of her still-quite-moist pussy. With his hands holding her ankles aloft over the top of her head, she wasn't at all bothered by how he had simply taken the place of Devin after his orgasm had run its course.

"Ooohh yeah, Vince, looks like you're getting your turn again, aren't you?"

With his eyes peering straight into hers, Vince's ravenous and voracious lust for Victoria showed itself when he found himself unable to answer her. All he could do, right at that moment, was not stop driving his rigid cock-flesh into the woman of his dreams.

"Liz...I can't stop wanting you. I hope you understand how much getting the chance to do this with you is about all I've ever dreamt of. Please, please don't think bad of me because of how much I need this."

Doing what she could to bring her lips to his, Victoria forgivingly submitted to his lusts as their faces joined and they began a hot lover's kiss.

"That's good, honey...I don't think anything bad about you...I never, ever could, honey. I like it when your cock's in me. I never thought it could be anywhere near this good with you, or Devin...and yeah...Stephen, too. Fuck me, Vince. Fuck me and when you want...I'll be ready for you to put your delicious cock milk into me.

"Yessss baby, fuck me with that sweet man-cock of yours."

As their bodies gloriously remained joined, the two of them bonded unlike anything she'd thought would be possible. Pulling her young lover as intimately into her as she could, Victoria wrapped her legs around him, while his cock found the comfort he'd longed for with it encased inside Victoria's warm and welcoming pussy.

Joining their lips together again, they attached unrestrainedly together as one, while their tongues found solace in each other's mouths.

"Hmmmm, fuck me, Vince. My pussy's all yours, baby boy...it's all for you right now."

As Stephen and Devin stood by and their mating, Vince brought his body directly over Victoria's, the two of them continuing their vulgar, lascivious, uninhibited act of fornication unlike anything they'd ever done up to that moment.

"Yes, baby...mmmm...yes, baby...give me every inch of your cock...fuck me good, Vince...let me have that fucking cock of yours...fuck your mother's cunt good, you motherfucker...fuck it good!!"

With the sultry, smutty, and sensuous words spewing from her mouth sending him to places he'd never been, Vince couldn't help but begin spewing his warm sperm up between Victoria's spread legs and into her moist pussy.

"Yessss, cum in me. This pussy belongs to you...it belongs to all three of you...oh fuck, this shit is blowing my fucking mind."

After she had finished sexually coupling with Vince, Victoria looked over at her son, doing what she could to send him the message that she wanted his cock to enter into her wet mommy hole as well.

"C'mon baby...mommy's going to need you again."

As he brought himself on the bed with her, Stephen positioned Victoria so that she was on all fours. He wanted to fuck his mother doggy-style.

Choosing to not dissuade him from how she was going to be taken by her son, Victoria steadied herself submissively on the bed, while she felt Stephen's shaft begin its descent into her welcoming cunt.

Spending those moments exhibiting her nakedness in front of his two friends while getting to experience her own son's cock once more deep in her pussy, Victoria savored how wonderful it felt to have the adulation of the three twenty-one-year-old men as they not only adored her, but were doing the best they could as they gang-banged her there at her lake house.

"Yes, baby...this feels so good, Stephen...mommy loves what you're doing to her. Yeah...you hard stud...fuck your mother with that gorgeous man-cock of yours...yeah, Stephen...fuck your mother!!"

After what seemed like more than a few minutes, Victoria could feel her son's jizz spewing into her, in just the way she'd grown to love.

"Yes, baby...mmmmm, cum in mommy...yessss...I need all that nasty cum of yours gushing inside me..."

**********

Saturday morning

When she'd woken up the next morning, the first thing she could hear was the sounds of Stephen, Vince and Devin talking from somewhere inside the house. And from what she could make out from their conversation, it sounded like the three of them were preparing to leave the lake house sometime that day.

Victoria could sense the somberness as well, as the finalization of what had started on Tuesday came to its expected ending. Even with her lying in her bed naked, still excited from the attention given to her the night before, she knew that real life wasn't going to wait forever for her to join it. She made to get up and prepare for journeying her way back home to real life and away from the lake house.

Once she had donned her robe, Victoria left her bedroom and found her son, along with his two friends sitting at the kitchen table. And once she'd entered the room, the attention of all three of them was immediately given to her once she'd joined them there.

"Hey, good morning, guys. I hope you all slept well."

The answers they gave let Victoria know that they had, indeed, had a restful sleep. And Vince was the first to tell her what his mind had been on the whole night.

"Well, if you gotta know, I couldn't stop dreaming about you, Liz. I mean, what do you expect me to think about after what we...what all of us did last night. Are you sure you won't let me marry you and we could just keep doing this together for as long as you like. I mean, hey, I'd even be okay with Devin and Stephen coming to our house and having some fun, too."

"Ohhh, wouldn't you like that, you silly boy? I bet you're gonna try and fancy-talk me with all kinds of bullshit about how I'm the only woman for you...and all that jazz."

When the three of them only nodded their heads at what she'd just told them, what she said next caught them totally off guard.

"Well then...you'd better listen up real good, my sweet boys. What we've done this week has been beyond anything I'd ever expected. And I don't think I'll probably ever get to have as good a time again, as I've had with the three of you. And Stephen, this'll most likely include you as well.

"But I'm heading home in a little bit, and I know if not today, then it'll probably be in the next few days I'm gonna see Max at the house. And my whole plan was to come up here to figure out what I was gonna do about him fucking around with Robin. But, because I allowed myself to get sidetracked doing what we did, and yes, Stephen, that of course includes you...then I still find myself not knowing what I'm going to do when I see him."

"Hey, Liz, I'm sorry...but I guess we got caught up with you and how gorgeous you are. I hope you don't mind me telling you that I don't regret anything that happened. Not a goddamn thing. And if I had the chance...well, I think you know I'd do it all over again."

"I know, baby. And believe me, I'm not blaming you guys for anything. This is on me."

As the three young men looked to hear what she was going to say next, they could see a concerned look of sincerity come to her, knowing what she'd tell them next she meant from the bottom of her heart.

"But what I want for you guys...I just don't want...I don't want you giving up your lives thinking about me or thinking that there's anything more between us than what's already happened. Okay?

"What I'm trying to tell you is...you need to find some goddamned girlfriends...that's all."

As she stood there doing what she could to candidly explain herself, her son and his two friends came over to her and the four of them did what they could to get their arms around each other for as good a group hug as they could get before having to say goodbye.

**********

When Victoria pulled into the driveway of her home, using the remote to open the garage, that's when she saw her husband's car sitting in its usual spot. Knowing that it would only be mere moments before she'd most likely see him, the butterflies in her stomach began swirling around more than she was ready for.

Walking into the house from the door in the garage, once she'd stepped inside she was met by her husband as he stood inside their laundry room beginning the process of loading some of his clothes into the washing machine.

"Hey Vic, I see you made it home. How's your friend doing?"

Caught off guard by his question, Victoria had to think for a moment until she remembered the fake story how she'd told him about her going to the lake house to help a friend get over a lost love.

"Oh yeah...uhh, she's gonna be okay...I think so, anyway."

"Well, after you telling me that, I just felt bad for her. It's really sad when a marriage goes bad. I just hope everything's gonna work out for her. And you say I don't know her, huh?"

"No...no, Max...you met her years ago in our wild days...but I don't think you'd know her now..."

As the two of them passively stood side by side in their ample-sized laundry room, Max turned himself so he was facing Victoria and went to put his arms around her, trying to give her a hug. But as he reached out, she merely backed away from him and then walked out of the laundry room.

Not happy with how his wife had rejected his advances to her, Max followed her in the house until the two of them were standing inside their bedroom. With Victoria knowing that he had followed her and that he was standing directly behind her, she didn't think twice about what she was going to do.

With a vindictive spirit, as well as a somewhat playful one, Victoria began stripping off her clothes with the primary intent of taking a shower, but also with a secondary one of wanting to display herself to the man she'd married years in the past.

"Okay, Max, if you're just going to stand there and gawk at me, the least you could do is get the water running for me in the bathroom. After all, you know how much I love a good, hot shower."

Not believing that he wouldn't do as she'd asked, Victoria continued to strip her clothing off. But all Max could find himself doing was stand in the same spot he'd been in and watch his wife proceeding to disrobe until she stood in front of him completely in the nude.

"C'mon, Max...I don't really feel like doing this right now. If you've got something to say...just come out and say it. If not, I'm getting in the shower...and then I'm getting my pajamas on. And then after that...I might just decide to get drunk as fuck. How's that sound, loverboy?"

"So, I haven't got to see you since last week, and this is the kind of welcoming I get from you, Victoria?"

Hearing what he'd just told her, incredulous as it sounded to her, she just unreservedly stood there without a stitch on, glowering into her husband's wandering eyes.

"Maxwell Beaumont you two-bit lying cocksucker, you've got some nerve even trying to make me out to be the bad-guy here. If you're so inclined to give out hugs, why don't you go back over to that slut secretary of yours and see what she'll do for you!! I've had just about enough of your bullshit!!"

When he saw the resolve on his wife's face, the only thing that Max could figure was that Victoria knew more than she had at first let on. With him not sure what would be the best way to open a conversation about his secretary Robin, he figured the best thing to do was just lay his cards out on the table and see how that might work out from there.

"So...what do you know about Robin and me, Vic?"

"Are you fucking serious right now, Max? Well, I know that you've been fucking her for at least the last month or so. How's that for a starter?"

"Uh, I guess that's enough to get the ball rolling. Do you mind if I ask you where you're getting your information from?"

"Yeah, no problem. Because I could tell that something was up with you and her, I hired a private investigator and got all the dope I need to get a decent settlement when the two of us head off to divorce court."

With Max unable to take his eyes off of his beautiful wife still standing alluring naked in front of him, he wondered if the question he had for her would make any difference.

"What do you want to do that for, honey? You know I still love you...don't you??"

"Right now, Max...I'm not sure what I really know. But why, for god's sake did you have to go and fuck your own secretary? I know there's been stuff that's gone on since even before we got married...you going off and doing your own thing...with lord knows who. But dang, Max...you had to go and fuck Robin?? I was even starting to think of her as a friend, too. I know her and George never really seemed right for each other...but damn...Robin? You had to go and fuck Robin??"

As he listened to his wife telling him things he knew to be true, the way she had made her entreaty to him helped him realize how much his flagrant fornicating had hurt her. But as she poured out her heart to him, Max hoped once he brought up the next subject to her, she might see things from a much different perspective.

"Y'know...you've got me lock, stock and barrel, Victoria. Yep, I'm guilty as charged. I have been with Robin. And since you've had me tailed, you probably know I never went to Indianapolis either. Am I right?"

"Yeah, I knew it. You were at Robin's house all that time, admit it, Max."

"Yep...I'm busted for sure. I guess with me being the guilty party...and you...you Victoria as pure as the driven snow...I'd look like an idiot in front of the divorce court judge, wouldn't you say so?"

"Well, yes, I guess you'd have some explaining to do there. But, I know you're still about as wild as the day we met back then. So I'd maybe just say you and me...we've got irreconcilable differences, Max. Maybe we could do that?"

As Victoria sensed her husband's shrewd lawyerly logic somehow being used to his advantage in their conversation, she could tell that something didn't seem right as he hadn't tried to talk her out of her determination to take him to the proverbial cleaners. And that's when she wondered what else he was going to say as they continued talking.

"So...with you wanting to sue me for a divorce, and my case not looking too good, I hope you wouldn't mind if I were to call some character witnesses...y'know, just to make it fair. I mean, after all, with the decent life and nice luxuries that my law practice has afforded you...I know you'd want to at least be fair with me...right?"

"Hmm, Max...where exactly are we going with this? I've got a feeling that there's something you're not telling me yet."

"Why would you say that Victoria dear? You make it sound as if I've got something up my sleeve. You know, honey...I'd never do anything like that to you...don't you??"

"What I do know is you've won over ninety-five percent of your cases since you first went into practice. So maybe you'd better go on about all this how we're needing to be fair bullshit."