Three Friends, Two Cuckolds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's good, baby," groaned Rick as Kate bent over and raised herself up and down his cock over the toilet. He came in less than two minutes, filling her freshly washed pussy with his semen.

The group of five went out for dinner but came back to the condo earlier than the night before. The men had a long game of poker while the women talked and watched TV.

"Haha, I fucking won," exclaimed Rick. Steve laughed and said he was fine with it. Tim looked bummed.

"What's up, guys?" asked Lucy at the sudden outburst.

"We played cards to see who would get the chance to spend the night with each of you," Tim replied. Lucy didn't look happy.

"Would you please join me in the bedroom, Lucy?" said Rick, feigning decency. He held out his hand, Lucy looked angrily at Tim and Steve and marched into her bedroom with Rick on her heels.

"So...that leaves me with Kate," said Steve, smiling at his girl. Kate was excited to spend the night with him. They made love like a couple, every few hours, sleeping lightly between sessions. At about four am, after some particularly intense anal, Kate went out into the kitchen for a drink.

Kate could hear Lucy moaning in their bedroom. She wanted to check and make sure her friend was okay. The door was lightly ajar, she nudged it a bit to see. For all of Lucy's complaining about Rick the last few days and nights she sure seemed to be enjoying herself.

Lucy lay on her front, her wrists were bound to the bed frame. The room smelled a little like pee, likely from an earlier experiment. Rick fucked her with a large dildo, where it came from Kate had no idea, and he licked her ass. Rick momentarily raised his face revealing Lucy's big, red, whipped butt. Rick pulled out a riding crop from under some covers and hit her solid on her right ass cheek. She yelped at the sharp pain, then moaned while he kept fucking her with the dildo.

Kate stuck around long enough to see Rick fuck her ass with the dildo, make her clean the dildo with. her mouth, then fuck her pussy while choking her, the same as he did to Kate on day one. When he came inside her unprotected cunt, she whined like an absolute whore.

Not long after, Kate was back in bed with Steve for a long, sensual goodbye fuck. They made plans for a date the following weekend. Lucy woke up Tim that morning with a loving suck and fuck. Kate and Lucy knew they were ready to be Steve and Tim's girlfriends. They knew it would be hard breaking the news to their husbands.

12