Three Girls and a penis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No; No please. I don't want to do this. Please don't." Begged Eileen.

"It seems to me you are in no position to resist this, besides, you are going to love it." Said Lisa as she turned to me and Eileen was still squirming.

"Tammy, hold Eileen's hips still for me so she can experience what I have for her." Said Lisa.

I held down Eileen's hips which kept her from squirming. Eileen closed her eyes tightly and Lisa stuck out her tongue and slid her mouth and face into Eileen's cunt. The moment this happened I felt Eileen's resistance immediately fade as she opened her eyes to look down on the top of Lisa's head which was now bobbing up and down on Eileen's wet lips.

"Oh dear God; Oh dear God! Your tongue is on my clit! My clit has never felt anything like this before! You're fucking me! I'm being fucked by another girl! I can't believe I'm saying this! Suck on my clit! Take it in your mouth and gently suck on it. I never knew I could get so big and so hard. This is amazing!" Said Eileen breathlessly.

"Do you like it honey?" I asked as I watched the two girls.

"It's the best sex I've ever had in my life! The feeling is incredible!" Gasped Eileen even more out of breath now.

Eileen was now lifting her pelvis up to give Lisa a better chance to get deeper into her fully soaked pussy. Eileen's nipples were bigger than I had ever seen them before and they stood up straight and hard on her breasts. It was very obvious she was deeply into having sex with Lisa. I was watching this and feeling my chastity device tighten its grip on my penis in my panties to a point I thought I was going to burst. I was glad the girls could not see what I was feeling.

"Oh fuck; Oh fuck; I'm cumming; I'm really cumming like I never have before! Oh my God! I can't stop it!" Screamed Eileen as her body convulsed in a way I had never seen before as wave after wave of orgasm came over her. It appeared she orgasmed more than once and maybe even a third time. It was something to see it in person.

"Okay Tammy. Now it's your turn with Eileen as I'm going to teach her how to pleasure me." Said Lisa looking at me.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked.

"Put your face down to Eileen's pussy and do what I just did. I'm going to straddle my pussy over Eileen's face so she can put her tongue inside of me." Said Lisa.

"We're going to do what!?" Said Eileen still a little worn out from cumming so physically.

"You're going to lick and suck on my pussy. Haven't you ever done that with a girl before?" Asked Lisa.

"Never! I've only sucked on cocks before." Replied Eileen.

"Then this will be something new for you." Said Lisa as she put her legs on each side of Eileen's face and began to lower her pussy lips down onto Eileen's mouth. She looked back at me and pointed for my face to lick Eileen's pussy lips.

"Put your tongue into my cunt." Directed Lisa to Eileen.

"I don't know if I can do this" said Eileen as she turned her head to the side.

"You can do it and you want to do it now turn your head back and stick out your tongue." Said Lisa as she pulled Eileen's face toward her cunt.

Eileen did as she was told and quickly her tongue was inserted into Lisa's pussy. Eileen immediately started to suck on Lisa's wet lips. I slid my tongue into Eileen's cunt and used my nose to push against her still erect clit. Eileen was sucking on Lisa and being sucked on by me. We were well into sex play that was much more than any of us expected, but we were having a really good time.

I moved my mouth up to Eileen's still enlarging clit and began to suck on it. After saying she was not into it, Eileen was deep into Lisa's pussy with her tongue and I could hear wet slurping sounds coming from above me.

"Oh my God; you are wonderful at this Eileen!" Said Lisa as she leaned her head back. "Are you sure you have never done this before?"

"mmmmmphhh" was all you could hear Eileen mumble as she was really sucking hard on Lisa's cunt.

"Okay baby; Okay baby; just a little more and I'm going to cum; I'm really going to cum!" Said Lisa as Eileen sucked harder.

"I'm cumming; oh my God am I cumming! Like never before! You are such a wonderful lover! I can't get enough!" Screamed Lisa as she convulsed in orgasm.

At just about the same moment Eileen convulsed in a third orgasm. It was not as strong as her first two, but she had clearly cum a third time. I was still tightly locked between my legs and unable to have anything close to an erection. The three of us moved apart from each other and we lay on the bed. Eileen still tied spread eagle with Lisa cuddled next to her. Lisa lightly kissed Eileen's face and very quickly Eileen and Lisa had locked their lips together and were deeply tongue kissing each other for several minutes as I watched. The nipples on both girls' breasts were huge and erect. When they finally parted I asked;

"Well baby; did you enjoy our game?"

"It was unbelievable! I have never had sex like that in my life! I was so into it! I've never cum three times in a row like that either." Said Eileen just beaming.

"That should make it fun for the two of us tomorrow night huh?" I followed up.

"Oh baby; this has been a real workout for me. I know you didn't get to have an erection, but if you unlock yourself I'm sure you can jerk off quickly. Why don't you and I take a break from having sex for a while? I'll see you at work and we can plan something then, okay?" Said Eileen to me while she was looking into the eyes of Lisa.

"I guess that's okay." I said a little dejected.

"Since we're all catching our breath; do you think you can untie my arms and legs now?" Asked Eileen.

"Of course baby. Here you go." I said as I released Eileen from her spread eagle position.

As soon as Eileen's arms and legs were untied, Eileen turned immediately to Lisa next to her on the bed and the two naked girls tightly hugged each other and began a deep tongue kiss and pushed their shaved pussies against each other. They were intertwined in the most intimate way possible. Glancing toward me Eileen saw how I was feeling left out and she quickly stopped kissing Lisa and said;

"But honey; you are just beautiful as a girl! I had no idea. I'll bet you could drive men wild you are so pretty."

"There's a guy on our staff who would love to get together with a girl like you." Said Lisa.

"Really; who." I asked.

"Rob. He just loves girls who have a little something extra. I can let him know about you." Said Lisa.

"Thanks for setting this up baby; it was really full of surprises for all of us! We'll see you tomorrow at work." Said Eileen as the two girls hugged tighter and returned to tongue kissing.

I put my dress back on and gathered up my belongings and I drove back to my apartment fully dressed as a girl. I really did not care if someone saw me or not.

Over the next week I saw Eileen and Lisa at work, both of them were polite and professional toward me. It was a little over a week later I phoned Eileen's apartment and her roommate Pam picked up the phone.

"Oh hi Pam, is Eileen there?"

"Uh, no she isn't; she moved out a couple of days ago." Replied Pam

"Moved out?! Where did she move?"

"She moved into an apartment with Lisa from work. I think they have set up house as a couple. Eileen is really into her. I'm sorta glad because they have been so loud having sex with each other every night I was starting to lose sleep."

"Okay; I see. Wow, that is a turn of events." I replied.

It was fairly obvious my days of having sex with Eileen had come to an end. I was scheduled to work a shift with Rob, who Lisa had told me was interested in me as a girl so I decided to approach him about the two of us dating as a boy and girl. He was thrilled at the prospect. I was a bit nervous as I had never been with a man when I was dressed as a girl, but I kept moving forward and looked forward to our first date.

On our date things moved really fast and before I knew it I was in bed with Rob who was totally nude and sporting a long thin erection. I was in my slip with bra and panties on underneath. I did not hesitate at all; I gently stroked and then slid his beautiful erect cock into my mouth. I spent the next five minutes licking, kissing, and sucking Rob's penis and I loved every second of it. Rob gently pulled me up to his mouth and the two of us engaged in a long tongue kiss while hugging. When we did this I knew I had found my ultimate sexual release. My little penis was limp and tiny during the entire process. Rob broke from our kiss and said;

"I'm really close to cumming."

"Let me get you into my mouth; I want you to cum so I can swallow your semen and sperm!" I said quickly as I got his cock back inside my lips. He came almost instantly and the feeling of hot semen and sperm shooting into my mouth was wonderful. Rob and I made love twice more that evening and each time was more special than the last.

Rob and I still work together as two males, but on our off time we are a male and female couple. Lisa and Eileen are still together as a couple and they still work at the same place we do. My agreed to plan with Rob is when we no longer work at the same place; I will destroy all of my male clothing and live with him 24/7 as his female partner. I can't wait for that day to become a reality as I love being the girl I truly am.

12