Three Girls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne's legs were already spread wide, but now Jackie placed her hands on the inside of her thighs and folded them back. Realising what she was doing, Anne then hooked her own arms around the back of her knees and drew her legs right back so that her knees were by her shoulders and her feet waved in the air. This gave Jackie more control and much better access, not to mention a perfect view of Anne's beautiful pussy from the distance of about six inches, and she had never seen a woman's pussy before in so much detail, not even her own! Anne had a smallish clitoris, she noticed, smaller than her own at any rate, but large inner lips, which were shaped almost like small wings. Jackie's fingers deftly spread them apart so that the tip of her tongue could skip across them, bringing another moan from her partner. Drawing back a little to gaze again between the widespread thighs, Jackie was surprised at just how much lubrication was trickling from the open pussy. The whole lower part of Anne's slit was shining with it, slick and slippery right down to her anus. Looking at that Jackie knew that there was no way she was going to be able to stick to her intention to 'start at the top and work down', the way Anne's cunt gaped open demanded entering, just as the erotically perfumed juices demanded tasting! Jackie did both, taking the plunge at last she leaned forward and pushed her tongue into Anne's hole, licking it, tasting it, lapping at it and exploring as far as her tongue would reach. Her face was pressed hard against Anne's pussy, her cheeks pressed onto wet labia, her mouth against Anne's entrance, while her tongue gathered as much of Anne's juice as it could. Jackie was in heaven, she had never done this before, never dreamed that she would, but doing it was giving her an intense arousal and she even wondered if she could actually cum herself from licking a woman! As for Anne, she was beside herself with joy, it was the first time for her too and she greeted Jackie's mouth with a gasp of pleasure and a long sibilant 'yeesssss', pushing herself up to meet the invading tongue. She just couldn't hold still, writhing slowly under Jackie's attentions, thrusting slightly with her hips as the tongue flitted around inside her, searching her cunt for more nectar, and pulling her legs ever wider and further back to be sure that the probing could penetrate her as deeply as possible. All this movement had the inevitable effect of spreading lubricant all around her pussy and over a good part of Jackie's face, not that she minded, so that when eventually Jackie came up for air her mouth, cheeks and nose were covered in erotic lubricant. 'God, if I get that wet' she thought, 'It's no wonder her finger went up my arse so bloody easily'!

Jackie returned her attentions to the top of Anne's cleft, nibbling and licking the ends of her labia and working her way slowly but surely towards her clit. Soon she was there, and, going by what she liked Andy to do to her, she flicked her tongue over it and then burrowed the tip under the hood and onto the end of the clit. Anne immediately began writhing under her, trying to push her clit harder against the magical tongue, but having to make do with gentler pressures when that tongue's movements simply matched her own, maintaining subtle contact. But Jackie was taking account of her friends needs. Slowly she began increasing the pressure and the intensity of her clit licking, flicking her tongue tip hard against that of Anne's clit, then drawing the entire clit into her mouth and nibbling on it with her lips. The thrusting of Anne's hips was now completely involuntary, she was lost in her own world of ecstasy, warm pulses of pleasure spreading through her causing little cries and moans to escape from her lips. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were closed and she was entering the tunnel from which she would emerge in orgasm, and as the climax got closer, so Jackie's attentions became more vigorous. Instead of using her lips on Anne's clit, it was her sharp little front teeth that skated up and down its short length and then gripped it to pull on it, extending it until pleasure almost, but not quite, strayed over the boundary into pain. Then, just as Anne's orgasm was waiting in the wings to strike, Jackie, smiling wickedly to herself, deliberately and without warning thrust two fingers deep into Anne's pussy, with a third plunging full into her anus. That was enough to tip Anne over the edge, crying out loudly, she orgasmed, pushing hard against Jackie's fingers, burying them even deeper inside her, as far as they could possibly go! She bucked wildly against Jackie's mouth, crying out again in genuine pain as her own movements made Jackie's gentle bite on her clit become just a bit too hard for the tender bud. But the pain seemed only to serve to make her orgasm stronger, she grabbed hold of her own nipples from over her held back legs, gripping them until her knuckles were white and tugging hard on them until it seemed she must pull them clean off, while her head tossed from side to side and a continuous stream of little whimpers came from her throat.

Eventually her orgasm subsided, her movements slowed and then ceased and she let go of her now scarlet breasts. Jackie quietly slid her fingers from her body and using that same hand to prop up her chin she lay grinning up at her, watching her trying to regain her composure. Anne was flushed and gasping for breath and her body was glistening with sweat, but there was a look of pure ecstasy on her face!

"Christ, but that was so fucking good!"

For a moment the two women looked at each other, wondering where that very appropriate remark had come from, but then they remembered the third member of their trio – forgotten entirely in their mutual rapture – and both turned to look at Denise!

Denise was sitting in the bedroom's armchair, if sitting includes being sprawled across it with legs spread wide apart and one hooked over a chair arm. Her chest was heaving and she too was covered in the gloss of sweat. The reason was obvious – her right hand lay limply across her own very wet pussy with the two forefingers resting loosely against her clitoris! She made no attempt at all to hide herself from the others gaze, being too spent to move and too horny to care!

"What was so fucking good?" Enquired Anne innocently, lowering her legs down to rest either side of Jackie's recumbent form but still displaying herself openly to the other two women.

"That fucking orgasm, that's what!"

"Yours or mine?"

"I can't answer for yours; I was too busy enjoying my own!" Denise was still trying to steady her breathing.

"So much for 'I'd love to watch'!" Jackie interjected!

"If you could sit here and watch you two going at it without doing something about your own needs, honey, then you have more control than I have. Just watching the back of your head bobbing up and down between Anne's legs got me going, without listening to her moans and you slurping her pussy! After a little bit of that my fingers started moving all by themselves, and then I sort of lost interest in you two!" Denise closed her eyes and gently massaged her clit for a few seconds. "Now look what just thinking about it does! Can we change the subject or I'll be away again?

"This time we'll watch you!" said a grinning Jackie, scrambling round to join Anne, propped half sitting against the headboard. "Begin when ready!"

"Oh no! I didn't mind doing it with you two in the room, but I couldn't face the idea with the pair of you staring at me like a pair of theatre critics!

"Why not?" Anne enquired, "We'd applaud if you're good!"

"Sorry girls, just couldn't, that's all!"

"I'll pass the hat round if that'll help! You'd chip in, Anne, wouldn't you?"

"Well," Anne began. "I would normally, but I don't seem to be carrying much cash with me today!" She pretended to look for pockets in her birthday suit! "And after the free show we've put on for you!"

"Perhaps I could sometime, but not right now, I just feel a bit shy, ok?"

Jackie and Anne looked at the embarrassed look on Denise's face and giggled.

"Sorry Den," Said Jackie, still smiling. "We're only teasing. Close your legs and join us on here, then we won't see that you're still hot!" She patted the bed on the side of her away from Anne.

While Denise swung her leg back over the chair arm and made her way to join them Anne leaned across to Jackie and spoke quietly in her ear. "While I think about it, you're not going to pretend that your finger went up me by accident, are you?" She paused for an answer but received only a tiny smile. "Well, whichever! But I gotta tell you, it was bloody nice and you can do it again when you like!"

As Denise climbed on to the bed Jackie shuffled herself a little higher so that she might spread her arms to enfold both her friends' shoulders and draw them both to her. "I am so glad you both came today! I've had my first taste of a woman, and it certainly won't be my last either!" She hugged her friends even closer as she spoke. "With your help?"

...............................

12