Three Horny Moms 02

Story Info
Tiffany blows her other son!
2.8k words
4.54
234.3k
179

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,536 Followers

This is a direct sequel to "Two Horny Moms, Two Horny Sons" which you can find here on Literotica. It's by daniellesadvisor who passed away a few years ago. I've had the okay from his friend to continue it and, like the original, it's going to be low on plot and more about the sex. Unlike the original, I'm going to break it up into individual chapters. Everyone involved is 18 or over, by the way.

† † † † †

Three Horny Moms, Four Horny Sons, One Horny Daughter

Chapter 2

The next morning, Paul walked into his kitchen to find his mom stood at the counter, getting things ready for breakfast. He paused and took in the sight of her in a pair of his boxer shorts and a short vest top that left her midriff bare and was stretched tight across her huge tits. He put his arms around her from behind, grinding his crotch into her pert ass cheeks, sliding his hands under the vest top and cupping her enormous jugs.

"Morning, honey," Kara sighed, turning her head and kissing her son. "Did you miss me last night?"

"Yeah," Paul said, gently pinching her nipples. "I missed not sleeping in your bed and waking up next to you."

"I missed you too, honey," Kara said, "but you can't get all frisky until your friend's left," Despite her words, she reached behind her and grasped her son's half-hard big dick through his boxers.

"He's still fast asleep, mom. He won't wake up for a while, I'm sure," Paul said.

"But what if he does, honey? What would he think if he found you fucking your own mom?" Kara slid her hand into Paul's shorts and took hold of his big prick, feeling it thicken in her hand.

"Well apart from being jealous, he'd probably start thinking about his own mom," Paul said. "Man, Tiffany's stacked. I didn't think there could be another chick with tits as big as you and Auntie Jill but both Jason's mom and his sister have got huge fucking racks," Paul groped at his mother's huge jugs as he spoke, filling his hands with her tit flesh.

Kara spun round, letting him push her vest top up, grinning as he slurped and sucked at her nipples.

"You like Mommy's tits, don't you honey?" she asked, reaching down and taking hold of his prick again. "Wanna slide this big, fat cock of yours between them? Give Mommy a nice tit fuck?"

"Fuck yeah," he laughed.

"Well I'm afraid you can't, honey," Kara said, stepping back and pulling her vest down. "Not till your friend has left, anyway. And while you may have missed it, I just heard the bathroom door close which means your friend is up and about."

"Damn it," Paul said, pecking his mom on the cheek and trying to arrange his hard-on in his shorts. "Guess you'll have to owe me that tit fuck, mom," he said.

A few minutes later, Jason entered the kitchen to find Paul at the table eating breakfast while his hot mom finished making something for Jason. She turned and smiled at him, asking what he'd like to eat.

You! was what he immediately thought, trying his damndest not to stare at her huge tits that moved freely beneath the tight vest she wore. Jason had met Kara a few times and she was easily as hot as his own mother whom he'd been secretly fantasising about for months now.

"Ummm, whatever you've - - er - - got on offer - - I mean, you know - - anything's good," he stammered.

Kara grinned, used to the effect her good looks and porn star figure had on men.

"Sit yourself down and I'll get something for you," she said. "What time is your mom picking you up?" she asked. She'd met Tiffany and her family after they'd moved in next door to Kara's sister Jill a month or so before and the three women had quickly become friends. Kara had to admit that Paul was right: Jason's mom was easily as stacked as Kara and Jill but then so was Jason's sister Serena. Couple that with both Jason and his twin brother Rob being gorgeous hunks and Kara's mind had almost instantly turned to trying to seduce all of them. She'd mentioned the idea to Jill who had seemed more than willing to join in, highlighting just how much her previously staid sister had changed since her son had seduced her.

Jason looked up at the clock and winced.

"Heck, Mrs Ryan, she's going to be here any minute. Guess I overslept."

"Not to worry, Jason," Kara said. "You're more than welcome to stay over any time and I'll happily make breakfast for you then."

Just then there was a knock at the door and Kara glanced out at the drive to see Tiffany stood waiting. They waved at each other and Kara beckoned her in, meeting her with a hug at the kitchen door.

Both Jason and Paul stared at the two big titted women hugging, their huge tits squashing together, Kara's vest top bulging out as much as Tiffany's T-shirt. Aside from the T-shirt, Tiffany wore just a simple, light cotton skirt, the summer heat precluding anything more. Paul's prick stiffened in his boxers as he imagined his mom and her friend together, sucking and fucking each other as well as him.

"Thanks so much for letting Jason stay over," Tiffany said to Kara.

"Never a problem, he's more than welcome, just like Rob, Serena or yourself," Kara said. "Sorry I'm running round in my skimpies in front of Jason, by the way. Didn't have time to get dressed."

Tiffany looked her friend up and down, noting the obviously male boxers she was wearing and the fact that she had no bra on beneath her thin vest.

"Oh I'm sure Jason didn't mind at all," she said with a wink.

"Mom! Jeez, you trying to embarrass me to death or something?" Jason said, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

The two women laughed at his discomfort, though not in a mean way, and a few minutes later, Tiffany and Jason made their way out the door and to her car.

"So did you enjoy yourself last night?" Tiffany asked as she drove home.

"Yeah, the gig was good. And, you know, Paul's a cool guy as well,"

Tiffany smiled. Jason was the shyer of her two sons and to see him getting on with a new friend so easily was good.

"And you like his mom, too, am I right?" she said with a laugh.

"Mom!" Jason whined.

"Oh come on, even I can admit she's attractive," Tiffany said, "and wandering round in that tiny vest with those big boobs of hers and just Paul's boxer shorts - - you'd have to be dead or gay to not find Kara hot, Jason,"

"She's not as hot as you, mom," Jason blurted out before he thought it through. He blushed as Tiffany glanced over at him.

"You think I'm hot, sweetie?" she asked. Jason said nothing. "Come on, you can't take it back now," Tiffany said. For the briefest moment she wondered about where this was going, but then the memory of sucking Rob's huge cock the night before popped into her head and she knew she had to carry on. "I bet I know what you like best about me," she said. She reached up and cupped her huge tits, squeezing them as Jason watched, his mouth open in amazement. "You like Mommy's big fucking tits, don't you, sweetie?"

Jason nodded, not believing this was happening. Tiffany quickly turned off the main road and within moments was driving along quieter back streets which had no other traffic this early on a Sunday morning. Finding a shaded area beneath some trees, she pulled in and parked up, turning in her seat to look straight at her son.

"Want to feel them, sweetie?" she said, cupping both her enormous jugs, each as big as her head, the soft flesh filling her hands. Jason reached out with one hand and stopped, looking at her. "Do it, sweetie. Feel Mommy's big titties," Tiffany whispered.

Jason reached out again, this time using both hands. He groaned in lust as he took hold of his mother's massive breasts, feeling her hard nipples pushing against his palm through her bra and the T-shirt. Tiffany gasped and arched her back, pushing her tits against Jason's hands, feeling him rub and squeeze. She smiled at him as he shyly pulled up her T-shirt, bunching it above her tits, then peeled down the cups of her lacy bra, revealing her tits to his gaze.

"Oh god," he murmured, gently pinching her small, stiff nipples, making her moan in pleasure.

"You like Mommy's big tits?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," Jason said, leaning over and sucking first one then the other nipple into his mouth, biting gently at them, pawing and filling his hands with the succulent, soft flesh. His tongue lashed over them, leaving great slippery trails of spit which he rubbed into her skin, his fingers sliding over her firm melons. "Love your big tits, mom," he mumbled into her cleavage before sucking again at her nipples.

Tiffany moaned and shook in pleasure, her pussy throbbing between her legs. She could feel how wet she was and knew that after blowing Rob last night and letting Jason suck on her tits now, there was no way she could stop before she fucked them both. She knew there wasn't room in the small car to fuck her son now but she had to have his cock somehow.

"Sit back, sweetie," she said, pushing him gently off her tits. Jason reluctantly sat back in his seat, one hands still groping at his mother's enormous jugs. Tiffany looked at his crotch as smiled at the size of the bulge there, his prick hard and ready for her. She reached over and ran her hand across the formidable length. "That looks like a really big cock, sweetie," she said. "Want Mommy to suck it for you?"

Jason looked as though all his Christmases had come at once as he lifted his ass off the seat as Tiffany unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his zipper down before tugging his trousers down his thighs. She reached into his boxers and grasped his huge, thick cock, frowning as she realised it was soaking wet and sticky.

"Oh sweetie," she said, trying to hide her disappointment. "Have you - - cum already?"

Jason grinned. "No, mom, that's - - that's just pre-cum. You'll - - ah - - you'll know when I cum," he said quietly proud.

Tiffany beamed and pulled his boxers down. Sure enough his prick was still rock hard and every bit as large and heavy as his twin brother's as she held it upright, his large balls looking tight and full below it. She slid her hand up and down its length, the copious amount of pre-cum making the motion easy. As she watched, his cock twitched and yet more clear fluid leaked from the rosy knob's slit, lubricating her hand as she jerked her son off.

"Oh, fuck, that's a big cock," she whispered before leaning over and putting her head next to it, looking up at her son. She held his prick still at the base and began kissing and licking up it, slurping up the clear fluid that was smeared all over it. "Mommy loves your big cock, sweetie," she said, never taking her eyes off his. "If I suck it, will you give Mommy a big load of cum? Mommy likes lots of cum, sweetie. Do you have a big load in those huge balls of yours?"

Jason nodded, still not really believing this was happening as he watched his gorgeous, busty mother reach the head of his prick. Her lips parted and she swirled her tongue around his red cock knob, lapping up the almost constant stream of pre-cum. With a moan of lust, she plunged her mouth over his prick, taking as much as she could, cramming his fuck meat almost into her throat. She bobbed her head up and down, wanking what she couldn't fit into her mouth, forcing the swollen knob to the back of her mouth time and again until she gagged and coughed.

"Fucking hell, mom," Jason gasped. "Take that cock! Fuck!"

Tiffany reared back, thick ropes of spit and pre-cum linked her lips and her son's cock before she spat them heavily onto his prick, smearing the mixture all over his hard cock. With barely a pause she stuffed his cock back into her mouth, forcing herself to go as far as she could before she gagged again. She spat streams of saliva on to Jason's prick, looking up at her son as she covered his big prick with her spit.

"Look at your big slippery prick, sweetie," she said. "Think you can slide that fat fucker between Mommy's big tits?"

Though the angle was awkward, she lay in Jason's lap as he pushed his cock between her huge jugs, sliding his lubed up cock into her cleavage as best she could. As the head of his prick popped up from between her soft pillows of flesh, Tiffany leaned down and sucked on it, blowing him as he tit-fucked her.

"God, mom! I love fucking your tits!" Jason gasped, watching as Tiffany moved her big boobs up and down his length. "Fuck - - don't think I'm going to - - last much longer!" he managed to say.

Tiffany looked up at her son, taking hold of his cock again and jerking on it, her hand slickly moving up and down its thick hardness.

"You gonna give Mommy that big load you promised, sweetie? You gonna cum all over Mommy's tits?"

"Fuck! Yeah! Ahhhh!" Jason groaned as his cock swelled in his mother's hand and began spurting out huge, thick ropes of jism. The first shot up into the air before falling back on to her face, laying in a creamy line from her jaw to her hair before quickly being joined by another and another, lumps of spunk sealing her eye shut. As his cock bucked, more cum splashed against her chin, falling back on to the heaving slopes of her mammoth tits. Tiffany laughed and bent her head, taking another blast to the face before clamping her lips around his cock head, her mouth quickly filling with his jizz even as she swallowed as quickly as she could.

Jason moved her head back, watching as spunk poured out of her mouth and on to her tits. He took hold of his prick and aimed it at her face again, letting loose another salvo of cum, criss-crossing her gorgeous features with heavy lines of cock cream.

"Yeah! Cum on Mommy's face! Cover me in spunk!" Tiffany moaned, loving the feel of her son's jism coating her skin. She was pleased to find that Jason came as much as Rob's huge load the night, moaning as Jason let her suck the head of his cock again. The last few spurts jetted into the back of her throat for a moment before his prick finally stopped cumming.

"Oh, sweetie," Tiffany said, scooping the spunk from her eye and looking up at him. "You really did have a big load, didn't you?" Jason couldn't say anything as he caught his breath, astonished by the sight of his mother covered in his cum. "Do you always cum that much?"

Jason nodded, grinning with pride.

"Good," Tiffany said, using his prick to slide the spunk from her face to her mouth. "Because I love the taste of your cum, I love feeling it on my face and tits," She lifted one of her huge tits up and snaked out her tongue, sucking and licking up as much cum as she could, watching him all the while. "And I'm going to want this again and again and again. And not just blow jobs and tit fucks. I want you to fuck me as well. Is that okay with you, sweetie?"

"Fuck yeah," Jason gasped, his still hard prick lurching in her hand.

"There's just one thing," Tiffany said, wondering how her son would react to what she was about to suggest. "Do you mind if I do the same with Rob as well?"

Jason smiled. "Mom, you have no idea how often we've told each other how we'd like to fuck you. Think you can handle us both?"

"Oh, I'm willing to try, sweetie," Tiffany laughed, finally sitting up and trying to rearrange her spunk covered clothing.

"There's just one thing," Jason said repeating her line a little shyly which made her smile given what they'd just done. "Do you mind if we get Serena involved as well?"

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,536 Followers