Three Horny Moms 04

Story Info
Tiffany visits her son's bedroom again.
1.9k words
4.59
188.5k
120

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,547 Followers

This is a direct sequel to "Two Horny Moms, Two Horny Sons" which you can find here on Literotica. It's by daniellesadvisor who passed away a few years ago. I've had the okay from his friend to continue it and, like the original, it's going to be low on plot and more about the sex. Unlike the original, I'm going to break it up into individual chapters. Everyone involved is 18 or over, by the way.

† † † † †

Three Horny Moms, Four Horny Sons, One Horny Daughter

Chapter 4

Later that night Tiffany stood outside Rob's bedroom door, wearing the same tiny silk robe she had the night before, the front barely closing over her huge tits. She'd made Jason promise not to tell his brother what had happened between them that morning and had struggled all day to stop herself letting Jason fuck her over and over. Having taken advantage of Rob while he slept, she thought it only fair that he be the first of her sons to fuck her and, reluctantly, Jason had agreed.

She glanced over at Serena's door which was closed. Her daughter had been more affectionate than normal throughout the afternoon, hugging Tiffany on several occasions. Once, Tiffany would have sworn Serena actually ground her hips against her ass when she hugged her from behind, her hands brushing the bottoms of her big tits as she wrapped her arms around her. With seducing her sons on her mind along with Jason's request to get his sister involved as well, Tiffany had found herself pushing her pert ass back against Serena and moaning slightly before her daughter pecked her on the cheek and walked off.

She turned back to Rob's door and tapped on it, opening it and poking her head around to see her son laying on his bed reading a book.

"Hi sweetie," she said. "Can I come in for a moment?"

Rob smiled at her. "Sure, mom," he said, throwing the book on the floor and sitting up. He was covered by a thin blanket from the waist down, one leg on the bed, the other bent at the knee so his foot was on the floor, while his bare chest was visible. "What's up?"

Tiffany saw his eyes widen as she walked into the room, her huge tits moving gently beneath the silken robe. She tried to suppress a smile as she sat close to him on the bed's edge, between his legs, turning to face him, her jugs swelling and pressing against the robe, exposing a huge, deep cleavage.

"I - - I have a confession to make, sweetie," she said quietly. "I've done something really bad and I'm worried that if I tell you, it'll make things weird between us and - - and you'll hate me," She felt a little bad lying to Rob. If what Jason said was true and his brother had been lusting after her for a long time, there was no way Rob would hold last night's secret blow job against her.

"I could never hate you, mom," Rob said, blatantly staring at Tiffany's big tits as they threatened to spill from her robe. "In fact, I think I know what you're worried about,"

"You do?"

"Yeah. Is it the visit you paid me last night?"

Tiffany gasped in surprise. "You know?" she asked.

"You didn't really think I could sleep through a blow job like that, did you?" They stared at each other for a second before Rob leaned forward and kissed his mother passionately. Tiffany moaned and returned the kiss, their tongues darting into each other's mouth. Rob broke the kiss and leaned back, staring once again at his mom's cleavage.

"Show me your big fucking tits, mom," he said.

Tiffany sat up and slowly took hold of the edges of her robe, pulling it open, revealing her huge tits to her son. She cupped her big jugs, feeling their weight, before lifting first one and then the other, licking her nipples in turn, watching Rob all the while. He leaned forward again, this time taking one of her nipples between his lips and sucking on it as she held it for him.

"Oooh, sweetie - - suck Mommy's big tits," she moaned, watching as he moved from one to the other, trailing saliva across her skin. "You like Mommy's tits?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," Rob said, sitting back and pushing the blanket off the bed. Tiffany sighed as she saw his huge cock standing proud, hard and ready for her. "Let me fuck them, mom," he said, fisting his big length, pre-cum oozing from his cock.

"Let Mommy taste your cock first, sweetie," Tiffany said, holding his prick and once again sucking and slurping on the head of it before plunging her mouth down, taking as much as she could. Rob reached under her, filling his hands with her huge mounds of tit-flesh, groaning as Tiffany bobbed her head up and down on his prick.

Tiffany swirled her tongue around her son's prick, noisily sucking up as much of his pre-cum as she could before forcing herself down. Rob's prick nudged against the back of her throat a couple of times, making her cough and gag before she reared up, thick lines of spit travelling from her lips to his cock. She spat heavily, using her hand to slide the sticky fluids around his fuck meat before laying back on the bed.

"Come here and fuck Mommy's big tits," she said, holding them together for him. Rob groaned with lust as he moved over her, straddling her stomach and slowly pushing his big, slippery cock between his mom's huge jugs.

"Holy fuck," he breathed, looking down as the head of his prick popped out from the mountainous tits as he slid it back and forth. Tiffany's tits were so big that they enveloped his cock, something that no other girl he'd been with had ever been able to do. He started moving back and fore, sliding his huge fuck meat between his mom's tits, tit-fucking her slowly at first before speeding up slightly.

"You like fucking Mommy's tits, sweetie?" Tiffany asked, trying to lap at the head of his prick as it slipped out from between her huge jugs.

"Goddamn right I do," Rob said, squeezing his mom's nipples as he worked his huge length between her enormous tits. "Probably about as much - - as Jason did - - this morning," he gasped, smiling at Tiffany's look of surprise.

"Oh my God! He told you?" Tiffany said.

"Of course he did, mom," Rob said with a laugh, still fucking her tits. "We tell each other everything. And you know what?"

"What?"

"Tonight I get to fuck you. And tomorrow? Tomorrow you get us both at the same time."

Tiffany moaned at the thought of fucking both her big dicked sons together before looking at up Rob as he slid his thick fuck meat between her jugs.

"Oh sweetie - - fuck me - - fuck Mommy right now!" she demanded.

Rob pulled his prick free of her big melons and moved down the bed. He took hold of her legs behind her knees and pushed them up so that they almost touched her tits. Glancing down, he saw her shaved pussy glistening with juice, ready for his length.

Tiffany reached down and took hold of her son's thick cock, helping him aim it at her slit, her eyes widening and her breath coming in gasps as she felt the bulbous head push through her plump lips and into her twat.

"Oh fuck!" they both said at the same time, laughing a little, as Rob began moving his dick in and out of her pussy, giving her a little more each time.

Tiffany could see now why Jill had started fucking her own son Tony. Sure, the size of Rob's fuck meat made the experience fantastic and he was obviously an accomplished fucker as he moved steadily, letting her get used to his cock - - but the fact he was her son added something totally different and exciting to it.

"Fuck Mommy - - uhhhhnnn - - fuck Mommy's pussy!" Tiffany gasped, trying to look down between her huge tits at the length of cock that her son was plowing into her slit.

"You like that, mom?" Rob asked, pushing more of his dick into her, groaning in pleasure.

"Oh fuck yes! Of course I fucking do!" Tiffany said. The size of his cock, the length of his strokes but mostly the knowledge that she was fucking her own son sent waves of pleasure coursing through her body and as Rob began moving faster, she could feel her orgasm building. "Keep fucking me, sweetie - - ahhhhh fuck - - gonna cum - - gonna make - - uuuuhhhhmmmm - - Mommy cum!"

Rob began pounding his length into her cunt over and over, going balls deep with every thrust, watching his cock disappear into his mother's pussy time and again. The room filled with the sounds of their moaning and gasping and the steady, slick noise of his prick fucking into her dripping pussy.

"Fuck - - cumming - - cumming!" Tiffany groaned as she felt the biggest orgasm of her life tear through her, her pussy contracting wetly around her son's cock, ripples of ecstasy travelling up her body. She pawed at her own huge tits, squeezing her nipples, her eyes closed as she concentrated on nothing more than the feeling of her son fucking her.

"Gonna cum too, mom!" Rob gasped, cramming his huge length deep into her cunt.

"Do it! Cum in Mommy's pussy!" Tiffany cried, the words seeming to trigger Rob's cock into spurting out its big load.

And it was a big load. She could feel each of the massive spurts deep in her twat as his prick bucked and shot out stream after stream of jism, easily as much as Jason had that morning.

"Fuck!" he groaned, his prick wedged as deep as it could be in her pussy, filling her up with spunk that seeped out around his dick and slid down her ass crack to pool on the bed beneath them.

He let her legs go and as they dropped to the bed, he leaned down, his chest gently squashing her huge jugs, and kissed her, their tongues sliding around each other.

"Fuck, mom," he whispered. "That was the best fuck I've ever had."

"Me too, sweetie," Tiffany replied. She gently pushed him up and off her, sighing as he dragged his still hard cock out of her flooded cunt, forcing him to sit on the bed once more. Tiffany sat up and leaned forward, grasping his prick and sliding her hand up and down its cum and pussy juice smeared length. Holding it upright, she once more took it into her mouth, lovingly sucking the taste of both of them off it.

"Jesus, mom, you're really fucking horny, aren't you?" Rob said with a laugh.

"Mmm hmm," Tiffany purred, finally letting his prick go and looking up at him. "So if Jason tells you everything, did he mention him wanting to fuck your sister?"

"Hell yeah," Rob said. "We've talked about banging you and Serena for a hell of a long time. Think she'll go for it?"

Tiffany thought back to the more than affectionate hug she'd had off her daughter earlier that day.

"I think so, but why don't you let me speak with her? In the meantime, you and Jason can keep your strength up for tomorrow night because I'm going to want every one of my holes full of your cocks."

Rob's eyes widened at her words before she kissed his cock again and headed back to her room.

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,547 Followers