Three Horny Moms 08

Story Info
Tiffany and her family get together.
3.2k words
4.69
128.2k
137

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,542 Followers

This is a direct sequel to "Two Horny Moms, Two Horny Sons" which you can find here on Literotica. It's by daniellesadvisor who passed away a few years ago. I've had the okay from his friend to continue it and, like the original, it's going to be low on plot and more about the sex. Unlike the original, I'm going to break it up into individual chapters. Everyone involved is 18 or over, by the way.

† † † † †

Three Horny Moms, Four Horny Sons, One Horny Daughter

Chapter 8

Tiffany stood in her kitchen, a smile on her face as she watched her son walk up the garden path wearing the same clothes he'd gone out in the day before. It was early in the morning but the summer sun made it seem both hotter and brighter and Jason was carrying his light jacket instead of wearing it. As he came into the house, trying to be as quiet as he could, she called his name.

"And where did you spend last night?" She asked kindly.

He grinned sheepishly as he approached her, looking her up and down. She wore only a simple pair of shorts and a tiny vest top that was stretched tight across her massive tits, the low neck line exposing her deep cleavage. Jason couldn't help but think of a couple of days before when he'd had his cock between those big jugs and shot a huge load of jizz over her face and tits.

"I went to see Paul and kinda ended up spending the night," he said.

"Really?" Tiffany asked, reaching out and grabbing his T-shirt, pulling him closer. "Would I be right in thinking Paul's mom spent the night with you pair as well?"

Jason's grin widened and he even blushed a little as he leaned forward to kiss his mother, her lips parting and allowing his tongue entry. They made out, Paul pushing his groin towards his mother's, letting her feel the growing bulge of his cock. Tiffany took one of his hands and brought it up to her huge breasts, sighing as he eagerly cupped and groped at the firm mound of tit flesh.

"Did you fuck her?" Tiffany asked as she reached for the front of his jeans. "Did you stuff this big dick of yours up her cunt?"

"Yeah," Jason said, pulling the strap of her vest top down over her shoulder, groaning in delight as he saw her bare tit, her small nipple hard. "Me and Paul fucked her together."

"I'm kinda sad I didn't get to fuck you before she did," Tiffany sighed, watching as he bent his head and licked and sucked on her nipple. "Guess I'll have to make up for lost time."

She reached between them and unzipped his shorts, reaching in and groping at the large, stiffening length of cock, pulling it free of his pants, stroking it as he sucked at her nipple.

"Mmmm, such a big cock for Mommy," she sighed, feeling it jump in her hand, a large stream of pre-cum dribbling from his slit. Tiffany smeared it up and down his cock, using it to lube her hand job, grinning as he moved from one tit to the other, pushing her vest down almost to her waist. "You like Mommy's big titties, don't you?" she asked.

"Mmm-hmm," he murmured, his mouth full of her tit.

"You wanna fuck them? Wanna stick your big dick between Mommy's big tits?"

Jason smiled up at her and leaned back against the kitchen worktop as his mother dropped slowly to her knees in front of him, pulling her vest top over her head and throwing it aside as she did.

"Damn, I love your tits, mom," he said as she wrapped them around the thick shaft of his cock and began moving them up and down his dick, the big bulb of his head cockhead poking out of her cleavage before disappearing between her huge mounds. She looked down and spat between her tits, her spit lubing his prick as he tit-fucked her, her tongue lapping up the almost constant stream of pre-cum.

"And Mommy loves your cock, sweetie," she said, sucking as much of his shaft as she could, the rest swallowed by her huge tits. "In fact, Mommy wants it in her pussy right now." She looked up at him. "That okay with you, sweetie?"

"I'm not turning that down, mom," Jason laughed.

Just then there was a loud thump from upstairs accompanied by a man swearing, followed by a woman's laughter.

"Sounds like your brother and sister are awake," Tiffany said, still moving her jugs along his shaft. Jason looked at her quizzically. "You weren't the only one being busy last night," she said with a wink.

"You mean you, Rob and Serena got together?"

"Uh-huh. Not to mention me and Serena had some fun with Jill and Tony yesterday afternoon, too."

"I'll be damned. Sounds like I've got to make up for some lost time as well."

"Want to head upstairs and join in?" Tiffany asked. "There's lots of room on my bed."

Just a moment or two later and they entered Tiffany's bedroom. Jason's twin brother, Rob, lay on his back on the bed while their sister Serena knelt at his side, her big tits squashed against his thighs. As he worked a couple of fingers in and out of her pussy, she held his prick upright and stuffed as much of it down her throat as she could manage.

"Doesn't your sister look good sucking your brother's cock, Jason?" Tiffany asked, making the pair on the bed look up at them.

"Hey big brother," Serena said with a smile. "Come to join the fun?"

Jason stepped past his mother and climbed on to the bed naked, having thrown off his clothes before entering the room, his big, hard dick leading the way. Serena gladly opened her mouth and sucked on his cock, still stroking Rob's boner.

"Hey Jase," Rob said.

"Hey Rob," his brother said. "Don't mind if I join in, do you?"

"Hell no. If the girls don't mind, I sure as hell don't."

"Talking of which," Jason said, looking over his shoulder. "Mom, you going to let Serena have all the fun?"

Tiffany climbed up on to the bed as naked as the rest of her family and gratefully sucked on Jason's cock when her daughter offered it to her, Serena returning to sucking Rob's big dick. After a moment, they swapped, Serena taking Jason's cock deep in her mouth while Tiffany did the same with Rob's.

"You've no idea how long I've wanted to see you pair doing that," Jason said as he watched his mother and sister suck his and his brother's dicks.

"Really?" Tiffany said looking up. "What about this?" Moving Rob's cock out of the way, she leaned over and sucked on his own shaft at the same time as Serena. His big titted sister moved back a little and Jason gasped as both of them made out with each other around the head of his knob. Their tongues slid around his glans and in and out of each other's mouths, noisily slurping up spit and pre-cum only to dribble it over his prick.

"Fuck, that looks hot," Jason gasped.

"It's a killer, isn't it?" his brother agreed.

Their mother chuckled. "Enough fooling around," she said. "Time for you to fuck Mommy while your brother fucks your sister."

"Yes, ma'am," Jason said as they disentangled themselves.

Rob remained on his back and held his prick up as Serena straddled him, sliding her tight, wet pussy down over his rigid length, sighing as she ground her twat down on to the root of his cock. Beside them, Tiffany moved on to her hands and knees, her huge tits swaying gently as Jason knelt behind her and fed his big dick into her cunt. As he fucked their mother, Jason leaned across and made out with his sister - - at the same time, Tiffany was able to kiss Rob, all four of them fucking and kissing.

"Mmmm, that looks so good," Serena said, parting her mother's ass cheeks and watching Jason's cock slide in and out of her pussy. "You gonna - - aahhhhnnn - - fuck me with that - - big dick, too?"

"Count on it," Jason said, reaching out and squeezing his sister's huge tits.

"You gonna - - mmmmm - - stick it in my ass, too?" she asked.

Jason's eyes went wide at the thought of buttfucking his incredibly hot sister and his prick swelled in his mother's pussy.

"Easy, sweetie," Tiffany said, looking back over her shoulder at him. "There's plenty of time to fuck both our asses."

Rob reached out for his mom's big tits, shoving his cock deep up his sister's pussy at the same time.

"Turns out - - our little sister - - loves a big cock in her ass," he gasped to Jason.

"Just like her mom," Tiffany said, "though I made - - mmmm, yeah - - I made Rob promise to - - let you have first - - crack at mine," she sighed.

Jason grabbed his mother's ass cheeks and spread them wide, watching her tight hole flex as he pounded his cock deeper and faster into her cunt. He moved one hand closer and, as he fucked her pussy, he pushed his thumb into her asshole.

"Ahhhh yeah - - that's it, sweetie - - finger Mommy's ass," Tiffany moaned, pushing back against his prick and his thumb. "Fuck Mommy, sweetie - - uuunnnghhhh - - make me cum - - make Mommy cum," Tiffany groaned as Jason fucked her long and hard with deep, penetrating thrusts.

Beside them, Rob started cramming his cock into his sister's pussy as deep as he could, making her fall forward, her huge tits squashing against his chest.

"Ahhhhh - - ahhh fuck yeah - - fuck me, big brother - - fuck my horny fucking cunt!" she babbled as Rob stuffed his length into her tight pussy. "Jesus - - fucking - - cumming!" Serena cried as Rob held on to her hips and shoved his big dick hard and fast into her pussy over and over.

"Fuck - - yes, sweetie," Tiffany moaned beside them. "Fuck Mommy - - fuck Mommy's pussy!"

Jason did as she asked, cramming his prick into her cunt, loving the feel of her hot, wet twat as it clenched at his dick. As much as he'd loved fucking his friend Paul's mom, nothing compared to being inside his own mother's pussy, fucking her, making her cum on his cock.

"Oh yeah - - yes - - fuck yeah - - ahhhhh - - cumming!" Tiffany cried, loving the feel of her son fucking her, his thumb buried deep up her asshole at the same time.

Jason and Rob slowed their thrusts as mother and daughter leaned closer together, kissing as they came down from their orgasms. The boys watched as they made out, their tongues moving around each other and into their mouths, spit running down their chins. Serena looked over her shoulder and up at Jason.

"So you wanna swap, big brother?" she asked. "Wanna fuck your sister now you've fucked your mom?"

"Fuck yeah," Jason said, slowly drawing his prick out of his mother's pussy and his thumb from her ass. "You want to move off Rob?"

"Nuh-uh," she said, shaking her head. "I want your cock up my ass while Rob fucks my pussy."

"Oh you dirty bitch," Tiffany said with a laugh, kissing her daughter again. She moved and knelt up beside Serena's hips as Jason moved over, holding her ass cheeks apart and looking up at Jason as he aimed his cock at her asshole. "You going to ass fuck your sister, sweetie? Going to give her a DP?"

Jason didn't bother answering, just eased the head of his big prick against her butt hole, watching as it stretched to take his girth. He knew her asshole would have been tight anyway but with his brother's prick crammed in her pussy, it was all he could do to work it in. He and Rob started to work together, though, one sliding out as the other pushed in, alternating their thrusts so that they could both shove their cocks as deep inside her as possible.

"Oh fuck - - oh holy fucking shit - - fuck me - - fuck me!" Serena cried, taking both their cocks at once. "So fucking big - - ahhhhh - - uuuhhnnnn - - big fucking cocks!"

"That looks so hot," Tiffany said, still holding Serena's ass cheeks apart, watching as her sons double fucked her daughter. "Don't you cum in her, boys - - Mommy wants a DP, too."

Rob and Jason laughed as they carried on fucking their sister, Rob pushing his length deep into her cunt before Jason pushed his as far into her ass as he could. They looked at each other and smiled, unable to believe this was actually happening after years of fantasising about it.

"Mmmmmm - - uhhhhh - - fuck me - - fuck my pussy - - fuck my ass!" Serena moaned, her body shaking as another orgasm raced over her. Her cunt clamped down on Rob's cock, the muscles rippling over his shaft while her asshole became even tighter around Jason's prick, so much so that he could barely move it in and out. She shrieked in pleasure as she came over and over, her brothers fucking her through her cum until she finally fell forward on to Rob's chest, almost passing out.

Gently, Jason pulled his prick from his sister's ass, gasping in surprise and pleasure as his mother swooped down on it, Tiffany taking as much of his big cock into her mouth as she could. As Rob lifted Serena off his dick, Tiffany swapped, sucking her other son's cock for a moment, moving back and forth between them. Eventually, she looked up at Jason.

"Mommy wants your cock in her ass, sweetie," she said. "Mommy wants a DP, too."

Between them, Jason and Rob moved the semi-conscious Serena to one side on the bed, allowing Tiffany to take her place, straddling Rob and moaning as he held his dick upright, allowing her to slide her pussy down its length.

"Ahhh, yeah - - that feels good, sweetie," she said to him, grinning as he reached up and cupped her huge tits, sucking on her nipples. She looked over her shoulder at Jason. "Come on, sweetie. Fuck Mommy's ass."

Jason took hold of his cock once more and aimed it at his mother's tight little asshole. They all groaned as he pushed the head of his prick into her butt, her well-lubed ass accepting his length slowly. Again, the twins alternated their strokes, sliding in and out of her pussy and ass as if they'd been doing it for years.

"Ohhh Jesus - - fucking hell - - ahhhhhh - - you're both so big!" Tiffany cried. Her ass and pussy had never felt so full, the only thing separating her sons' cocks was a thin membrane, almost making it feel as if a single, giant cock was fucking her. "Yeah - - fuck Mommy's ass - - fuck Mommy's pussy!" she yelled.

Her sons did as she demanded, cramming their thick lengths deep up both her holes over and over again, Jason holding on to her hips, Rob still holding her huge tits. Beside them, Serena stirred and smiled, watching as her mother was double fucked just as she had been minutes before.

"Fuck Mommy - - ahhhhhh fuck - - big cocks for Mommy - - uuuhhhhnnnn!" Tiffany cried out, loving the feel of both her sons fucking her at the same time. It had only been a few days since she'd heard her neighbour Jill fucking her son, prompting her to suck Rob's cock for the first time, yet she knew there was no way she'd ever give this up.

"Fuck, mom," Jason gasped from behind her. "I'm not gonna - - last much longer - - in your ass!"

"Move then, sweetie," she groaned. "Let me - - lay down."

As Jason slid his rock hard prick from her asshole, she moved forward, sliding off Rob's cock at the same time. She rolled to one side, laying on her back next to her daughter but in the opposite direction so that their heads were next to each other but their bodies pointing away from each other.

"Cum on our faces, boys," Tiffany cried.

Jason and his brother moved as quick as they could, one either side of them, both stroking their dicks. Having just fucked his sister's ass and his mother's, Jason groaned first, his prick lurching in his hand as it spat out a huge stream of jizz, laying across his mother's cheeks and nose, extending in an unbroken line across his sister's face as well. He gasped as another and another rope of spunk spurted from his knob and painted their faces in thick, heavy cords of cum.

"Fuck!" Rob grunted before he too came, a creamy line of jism covering his sister and his mother just as his brother had, more and more of the thick white slime falling on to their faces.

Mother and daughter opened their mouths and stuck out their tongues, eagerly lapping up as much of the pearly fluid as they could catch as both boys unloaded their balls over them. Within seconds it seemed as though they were completely covered, their eyes glued shut by the heavy deposits of jizz that the twins had produced.

As their cum loads finally started to slow, both boys pointed their pricks down, Tiffany sucking on Robs, Serena tasting Jason's, both of them taking the last of their cum directly into their mouths. When the twins moved back, Tiffany and Serena turned their heads towards each other and began noisily sucking and slurping up the huge amounts of spunk that covered them, licking their faces clean until they could finally see again.

"Jesus," Tiffany said to Serena. "I don't think I've ever seen so much cum."

"But you like a big load, don't you, mom?" Serena asked.

"Damn right. The more the better."

"Well that's just as well," said a voice from the doorway. The four of them turned to see Jill and her son Tony along with Jill's sister Kara and her son Paul. "Because both of these boys really deliver on that front," Kara said.

"What are you doing here?" Tiffany asked with a smile.

Jill pointed at the window. "We heard you fucking and thought we'd come join in." Jill, Kara, Tony and Paul started undressing. "So what do you say? Ready for round two?" Jill asked them.

THE END.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - - you can do both anonymously if you want to - - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,542 Followers