Three In A Tub

Story Info
Three sisters get clean.
3.8k words
4.57
154.2k
68
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,417 Followers

I reached down to feel the hot water. "Perfect" I thought, as I stripped off my robe, and slowly sank my foot, then the other in the hot bath. I lowered myself slowly, letting my body get used to the hot water. The candlelight danced around the bathroom, and the soothing aroma of the bath oil began to sink in. I finally settled in and closed my eyes.

Not even two minutes had gone by when I heard my front door open. I immediately opened my eyes and listened. I'm almost positive I locked the front door, so who the hell could this be? A voice called out, and I instantly recognized it as my sister. I sank back in the tub, and listened as she bellowed my name throughout the house. I was annoyed that my quiet time had been disrupted, and closed my eyes tightly every time she called my name. "Jesus Christ! The house isn't that big! You'd think she'd find me by now!"

"Anne? You home?"

"I'm up here!"

I listened as she stomped up the steps and stopped outside the bathroom door.

"Anne?"

"Just come in already!"

She opened the door and stepped in.

"Close the door, you're letting all the steam out."

"Oh sorry. I hope I didn't get you at a bad time."

"Is there any other time?"

She sat down on the edge of the tub and stuck her fingers in the water, swirling them around.

"Get your fingers out of my bath water! What do you want Alex?"

"Eww! Nice way to talk to your baby sister! Why do you assume that I want anything? Maybe I just came by to say hi!"

"Because you never come by to say hi. You always want something. What is it?"

"Nothing. I just told Ally to meet me here at seven so we could go out later."

"It's only like four O'clock. Why would you come so early?"

"I didn't want to miss you."

"Does mom know you are in the city?"

"Uh –huh it's no problem."

"Alex…?"

"What? Mom's totally cool with it, I promise."

"Does she think you two are staying here?"

"Well I sort of told her we were all going out together."

"Damn it Alex. I told you both last time, I'm not covering for you anymore."

"Well you wouldn't have to lie if you just came out with us."

"How's Ally getting here?"

"She's taking the bus."

I sat back and closed my eyes again. At this point, the bath wasn't helping me at all.

My sister Alex is nineteen, and my other sister Ally is almost twenty-one, and I've never seen them more, since I moved just outside the city last year. I don't really mind, but the last time they were "staying with me", they both wound up getting arrested and spending the night in the drunk tank. I of course, knew nothing about it. I didn't even know they had told our mom they were coming. Needless to say, she was not happy.

"I'm sorry Alex, but I'm not going anywhere tonight. I'm exhausted."

"Oh c'mon Anne. Ally got v.i.p. passes for this new club and…"

"No way. I'm exhausted Alex. Unlike you two, I have to work everyday."

"Pleeeaaase."

"Maybe tomorrow night."

"The passes are probably only good for tonight."

"Look Alex, I'm really not up for going out tonight. Why don't you guys just hang out here tonight, and tomorrow we'll go out."

"We are going out tomorrow, but we are going out tonight too, and you are coming with us."

"Oh, so now you and your sister are going to tell me what to do?"

"No, it's not like that. It's just that you know I won't leave you alone until you come out with us. You'll have to listen to me whine for the next three hours."

"No I won't. I'll just call mom and tell her that I don't have any plans with you guys tonight, and then you'll have to deal with it."

She looked at me and smiled.

"You won't do that because you love me."

"I do, but don't think I won't call her."

"Okay, but then you'll have to drive us back home. You know mom won't come into the city, and we have no other way to get back."

"You are such a brat! My bath is getting cold now. Go find something to do until Ally gets here."

"So does that mean you're coming with us."

"No it means get out and leave me alone."

"Not until you say you're coming."

She started splashing me, and chanting "Say you're coming out."

"You're not helping your case. Just let me finish my bath and I'll think about it."

"Well then I'll stay right here and help you think about it."

She got up and pulled her shirt off over her head.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm going to take a bath."

"Alex, don't even think about it! You are not coming in here."

She pulled off her bra, and slipped her jeans down around her ankles.

"I didn't hear you say that you were coming out with us."

"And you won't."

"Then I'm coming in."

"Alex, This isn't funny. This tub isn't big enough for both of us."

"There's plenty of room."

She pulled off her socks and started to climb into the tub. Despite my attempts to kick her, she managed to get in and sit down. Some of the water flowed over the sides and onto the floor.

"See this tub is bigger than you thought."

She grabbed my feet and pulled them towards her, pulling my head almost under water.

"I can't believe you are doing this to me. All I wanted to do was just relax, and now you are right up my ass, literally!"

"Oh c'mon this is fun! It's just like when we were little!"

"Yea except we are not little anymore, and that was Ally you took baths with, not me. Besides we're a little too old for this. It's actually kind of weird"

"See? I'm just trying to be fair! And it's not weird."

"Alright. If you are going to sit in here then I'm getting out!"

She grabbed my legs and held me down so I couldn't get out.

"I'm just gonna help you relax, and then maybe you'll want to come out."

She grabbed my foot and started to rub. I had to admit it felt really good.

"If you do that for the next three hours, I'll consider it!"

I let out a moan and slid back into the warm water.

"See I told you I could convince you."

She started to move around to get more comfortable, splashing even more water out of the tub. She finally managed to get both her legs along either side of me, and slid herself down, so both my feet were resting on her belly. She started massaging both my feet, and I began to relax again.

For the next twenty minutes, neither one of us spoke. She continued rubbing my feet and toes, almost putting me to sleep.

"Anne?"

"Uh-huh."

"The water's getting cold."

"Yea."

"My hands are starting to hurt."

"You can stop anytime you want."

"Are you going to come with us?"

"No."

She let out a long whine, and sat herself up in the tub, pushing my feet away.

"It's getting cold in here. Move over."

She stood up, turned around, and sat herself down between my legs, leaning her back against my chest, and put my arms around her.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Trying to keep warm."

"Alright Alex this is definitely a little weird now."

"Why is it weird?"

"Because, it is. This just isn't right."

"Why not? What are you afraid of? I'm your sister, and were both women."

"I know that's why it's weird!"

"What are you a homophobe?"

"No. I mean I'm not…I mean you're my little sister!"

"So? sisters can't be close?"

"Not like this!"

"You're so uptight! What's the big deal? It's not like we're doing anything! We're just sitting here."

"Naked, in the tub."

"So?"

"So we shouldn't be."

"Why? Are you afraid someone might tell on us?"

"Don't be silly. It's just I don't know…I'm not comfortable"

"So get comfortable."

"I don't mean like that, I mean the situation."

"So I make you uncomfortable?"

"No not you. Just this."

"What?"

"Uugh, nevermind!"

"You're weird."

She rested her head back into me, looked at me and smiled. I decided not to fight her anymore, and rested my head back on the edge of the tub. I would never admit it to anyone, but when I closed my eyes, it felt nice to feel a woman's body against mine. I was never with another girl before, but I'll admit the thought of it intrigued me. Not that I had any intentions, I mean, this was my baby sister.

We laid in the tub together for another few minutes, gradually tightening our hold on each other, to keep warm. I could feel Alex starting to shake slightly from the cold, and goose-bumps forming on her arms. I started to rub her arms up and down to warm her up.

"Maybe we should get out now. This water's ice cold, and we've been in here for like an hour."

She got up, and turned around, reaching over my head to the faucet. My hands slid down the sides of her belly to her hips, and her breasts hung firmly in my face. I looked straight down, across her flat belly to her vagina. I could see the little swirls of dark hair neatly trimmed just above it. I held my breath as my pussy started to tingle at the sight of her body. I pulled my hands away. What the fuck am I doing? This is my sister! I've never felt like that about another woman before, let alone my baby sister!

I started to feel the hot water splash on my shoulders, snapping me back into reality.

"You know what Alex, I've been in here too long. I think I'm just gonna get out."

She didn't say anything, and resumed her original position, snuggling herself into me.

"Really Alex, I'm all pruned."

"Just a little longer, this feels really good."

I looked down her neck, and saw her perfect little breasts poking straight out. Her nipples were lighter than mine, and rock hard, presumably from the cold air hitting them. My pussy began to tingle once again, and I swallowed hard.

"Okay just a few more minutes, then we're outta here."

She smiled and kissed my arm.

I couldn't take my eyes off her perfect little tits. I wanted to put my hands on them and squeeze them. I was suddenly becoming aware of every part of my body that touched hers.

Alex shifted around, sliding her legs under mine, and resting her head back on my shoulder. Her hands were resting gently on my knees, and I could suddenly feel her fingers tracing light circles on my skin. I tried to ignore it, and focus on the warm water. Besides, there was nothing that I could say, without drawing attention to the situation, so I put my head back and closed my eyes.

My mind was starting to wander, and I soon found myself almost completely unaware of everything around me, Except Alex. Her hands were now palm down on my skin, and running steadily up the backs of my legs, sending chills throughout my body. My hands were hooked together around her waist, and I began to stroke her belly with my thumbs, to acknowledge her caress. I began to forget that it was my little sister in the tub with me, and enjoy the touch of another human being.

Her touch became more aggressive, as her hands slid boldly harder and further up my legs. My stomach began to tickle as her hands roamed further back. My own caresses became more intentional, as if by my own touch, I was encouraging her to continue.

My mind was closed to everything but the feel of her skin on mine, almost as if I was dreaming, until I suddenly felt her hands on mine. Her fingers slid gently across the backs of my hands, and pulled them apart. My hands fell willingly into hers, as though I had no control over them. She began to move my hands slowly across her belly, and up to the soft flesh beneath her breasts. Her hands guiding mine slowly over her skin, until I felt her hard nipples pressing into the palms of my hands. She moved my hands in small circles over her chest, squeezing my fingers and sinking them into her firm flesh.

I could feel her breathing growing deeper, as her body strained against mine with each breath she took. She guided my hands over her chest until my fingers found her nipples. I gently stroked them between my fingers, and her hands fell away from mine slightly.

I felt her one hand fall away, and rest itself back on my leg, while the other pulled one of my busy hands back down towards her belly. Her skin slipped easily under my fingertips as she lead my hand down her belly to her the soft patch of hair just above her pussy. I wanted to touch her, but I stopped. Her hand resting on mine made no attempt to fight me.

We both suddenly froze, and the silence seemed deafening.

I opened my mouth to speak, but couldn't manage anything more than a hoarse whisper.

"Alex, We can't do this. This isn't right."

She didn't respond. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't help but think that maybe I would have been better off letting whatever was going to happen, happen. Maybe it would have just happened and we never would have acknowledged it. I know it wouldn't be right, but what would we do now? How would we be able to face each other? Here I am, feeling up my baby sister in my bath tub, and trying to make sense of it. It was too late now. I told myself I did the right thing. I mean, I knew I did the right thing. There was no way I could let this continue, I had to stop it.

"C'mon, let's get out of here."

Neither one of us made any attempt to move. I knew if I was to enforce my decision, that I was going to have to be the one to make the effort to leave, but I couldn't.

"I'm sorry."

Her voice squeaked, and I could barely hear her. She sounded almost terrified. I wanted to respond, but I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to say. I shouldn't make her feel as if she was to blame. I was just as guilty. I should have stopped this way before it got to this point, but the truth that I had to face was that I let it happen, because I wanted it to.

I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to the side of her head.

"Don't be." I whispered.

I firmly squeezed her breast with my one hand, and let the other slide down between her legs. My fingertips glided easily between her lips, and slowly spread them open. Her hips jumped forward, and she sucked in a sharp breath of air as my finger pressed gently on her clit. My fingers moved easily under the warm water, as they probed my sister's pussy.

"Just hurry before Ally gets here."

She moaned loudly as I spoke. Her hips began to move slowly, as I rubbed her clit. I let my fingers sneak their way down until I found her opening. I let my middle finger slip inside her, as I continued to rub her clit with the palm of my hand. She grabbed on to the backs of my legs tightly with both hands, and pumped her hips into my invading finger. I held on to her breast firmly with my other hand, squeezing firmly, and pinching her stiff nipple between my fingers.

Before I knew it, she was cumming. I felt a warm rush as her pussy squeezed tightly around my finger. She let out a soft scream as her whole body stiffened and rose out of the water, and then suddenly collapsed. I could feel her muscles contract uncontrollably as she fought to catch her breath. I held my palm tightly against her clit, until her orgasm completely subsided, and she collapsed on top of me.

"Better now?"

She giggled out loud, sat up quickly, and turned herself around to face me. She knelt between my legs, and cupped my pussy in her hand. I shook as her tiny fingers clumsily explored my folds.

"Almost."

She leaned her head in, and took one of my nipples in her mouth, sucking hard, and letting her tongue flick across the sensitive skin. I wrapped my arm around her head, pulling her in close.

Her fingers prodded around my pussy, until they found my swollen clit. She pressed down firmly, causing me to jump slightly at her touch. I lifted my leg, and rested it on the edge of the tub, allowing her fingers to slide easily into me. Her fingers pumped in and out of me quickly, and I felt my orgasm begin to build. Her tongue and other hand worked feverishly on my breasts, and I felt myself begin to shake. Just before I came I remember looking down and thinking that I couldn't believe my baby sister was fingering me. The thought drove me over the edge, and I came harder than ever before. I felt as if I couldn't breathe, and as my orgasm hit me, It was like I was sucked into a black hole. I couldn't see or hear anything, as waves of pleasure washed over my body.

As the world came rushing back to me, I looked up to see Alex smiling wickedly.

"Now it's better." She said. "Right Ally?"

My eyes flew open, and I heard a giggle enter the room behind me.

"You were right Alex. I didn't think you could do it."

"What the fuck is going on?"

"Alex told me that she could seduce anyone she wanted." Ally continued to walk in the bathroom, and sit on the edge of the tub right next to us. "So she told me to pick the person, and she could seduce them, and I picked you!"

I was speechless. I pushed Alex off of me and sat straight up.

"What is wrong with you two? How would you even think of that?"

"Well she said anyone! Besides, what are you so upset about? You seemed to enjoy it!"

I looked over at Alex, who just sat there with a wicked smile on her face.

"Is this all you guys have to do?"

"Oh c'mon Anne." Alex said. "Admit it. You liked it!"

"So do you think that there's room in there for all of us?"

"I think we can squeeze you in." Alex said.

"I can't believe this! You two can do whatever you want, but I'm getting the hell out of here!"

Ally stood up and began stripping off her clothes. "Oh c'mon Anne. You wouldn't want me to feel left out would you? Besides you two got me really fucking hot."

She pulled down her jeans, stepped one foot in the tub and leaned down close to me.

"I promise, It will be worth it to stay."

Half of me wanted like hell to run out of there screaming, but the other half was so hot for both my sisters, that I was almost paralyzed. I had never imagined that I would ever be involved in anything like this, especially with my two little sisters. But as Ally sunk her way in between us, spilling more water on to the floor, I was overwhelmed with lust. The three of us, huddled together in the warm water put my senses on overload. I was surrounded by soft flesh begging for my touch, and I had to succumb.


Alex crawled her way back on top of me, as Ally slid behind her.

"I hope you're not mad." She said, and kissed me full on the lips. Her soft tongue invaded my mouth, and I could feel her hands, as well as Ally's, running up and down my skin. Suddenly, Alex broke away from me.

"You already had your turn Alex, now it's my turn."

Ally snuck herself next to Alex, nudging her out of the way, and immediately wrapped her lips around my aching nipple. I felt her hand steadily working it's way up my thigh, and I wanted nothing more at that moment then for her to touch my pussy. The closer her hand got, the more it ached to be touched.

I watched Alex kneeling behind Ally. Her little tits poked straight out, and her hand disappearing under the water between her legs.

Finally, Ally's fingers reached my pussy, and she immediately began to stroke my stiff clit. I let out a soft moan as her hand worked it's way over me. I reached my own hand up between her legs, as her fingers fucked my hole. Alex got the same idea, and reached behind Ally, and sank her fingers deep into her pink snatch. As my own hand worked it's way over Ally's clit, I could feel Alex's fingers pumping her madly. Ally's body began to rock over mine, and I knew she was going to cum. She lifted her head up, and looked straight at me. Her eyes seemed unfocused, and her mouth parted slightly. The look of ecstasy on her face was enough to send me over the edge. I held tightly as another mind blowing orgasm washed over me. I could fell Ally's pussy quivering under my touch, as she came. Alex was still pumping herself furiously, and was not far behind.

After we all caught our breath, I suggested we leave the confined tub, and head into the bedroom where there would be a lot more room.

Alex and Ally got up quickly, pulling me with them, and leading me into my bedroom. I watched as Ally pushed Alex down, and climbed on top of her. I watched intently as they ground their still wet bodies together. Ally straddled Alex, and they both pulled their pussy's tight, so their clits rubbed against one another's. It was at that point I realized that this was definitely not their first time together.

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,417 Followers
12