Three Men, Three Ways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

He tastes good, he really does. His cum gushed into my mouth in long heavy spurts, thick, slippery and tasty. I loved it, I loved the knowledge that I was giving him pleasure, and I loved having to hurriedly swallow one spurt just to make ready for the next, even though his thrusting cock made me spill a little out of the side of my mouth. At least his friends would know he was coming for real and that the heavy groans he was making weren't fake. I even loved licking his spent cock clean until it slipped limply from between my lips and he staggered away on trembling legs.

'Okay, she's yours.' He gasped to the others. 'Who's going first?'

I knelt there on the bed while they had a hurried consultation about who would be first to fuck me, neither of them apparently fancying a sloppy second. I didn't care, I just needed fucking. I looked to my husband to settle it.

'You go first Ryan.' He decided, still breathless. 'If she can take your dick, that is.'

'Oh, I can take it.' I assured them with a smile. A large cock was just what I needed.

Seb didn't look too happy, but that was one of those things. 'Don't worry; I'll make sure it's good for you too.' I told him.

'Lie down then.' Paul instructed me. 'Let me see him have you.'

I did as I was told, laying in the middle of the bed and opening my legs as wide as I could, wanting them all to see my soaking wet pussy.

'I'm ready.' I told them, and I was ready - very ready.

Ryan positioned himself between my legs, lining himself up before leaning over me on one hand, the other guiding his cock toward my pussy. I looked up at Paul, just a little anxious about him seeing me with another man's cock entering me, but he was watching avidly, his tired cock already twitching sluggishly back to life.

Ryan's size didn't matter; my pussy was wet and willing, waiting for his cock, or any other cock for that matter. He lowered himself on top of me, his tip sliding down my slit until it found the entrance, and then simply slipped inside. I heard myself groan with pleasure as he pushed it deep inside me, filling me with hot hard cock. I looked for Paul, wanting his approval, but he had moved almost out of sight to sit on the edge of the bed near my feet, where he could more easily see Ryan going into me. He looked up and smiled when he spotted me looking around, and that smile was all I needed to let me relax and enjoy Ryan's cock.

Having pushed himself right up inside me Ryan shuffled closer and began to thrust, pulling right back and plunging into me, slowly and carefully at first, as if unsure of himself, but then with more force and speed as he gained in confidence. It was as if he couldn't believe that a man would share his wife, but he was determined to get the most out of the experience when he discovered it was so. I quite liked it that way, his gentle start building to a hard, almost cruel fucking. It was exactly what I required and I just wrapped my arms around him and hung on for the ride, listening to him breathing harshly in my ear. The rest of the world, including my husband, ceased to exist for me as I was whirled away in a maelstrom of sex.

I had been so turned on ever since I'd arrived home that I felt myself building to a climax almost immediately that Ryan's cock slid home into me and before he had even reached full speed I was already on that wonderful road to orgasm. Every time he thrust himself into my pussy my orgasm came closer, until suddenly it was there and I cried out beneath him, jerking and thrashing, my pussy pushing up to meet his plunging cock.

That first climax was a short and fierce release, and would normally have left me a panting and trembling heap on the bed, but Ryan simply ignored it, ploughing on, his thrusts becoming ever more powerful and rapid, and I was left with no option but to ride it out. Not that it mattered, of course, because almost as soon as my body had begun to get over my first climax, there was a second one on the horizon.

This one built more slowly, it was heavier and more solid, if that makes sense, and took it's time to arrive. It was like a fire, a kind of magma of sensations building inside my pelvis, fuelled by Ryan's cock driving into my pussy. I was gasping and moaning with pleasure long before it arrived, gripping my lover's back with fingers like talons and clutching him to me with my legs wrapped around him. I could tell that he too was getting closer to coming, his breathing was becoming quick harsh gaps, his thrusts were becoming erratic and his fingers, like mine, were gripping my shoulders much harder than before.

We came together, my orgasm finally triggered when he rammed himself hard into me, pushing and shoving his cock in as far as he could so that that first spurt of his cum went as deep as he could get it. The feel of that first spurt tipped me over the edge and my climax erupted, sending those wonderfully familiar hot sensations spiralling out through my nervous system, making my toes curl, my head tip back and my hands turn into steel hooks raking his back. If I'd thought my first orgasm was fierce, then this one was twice that, and it must have been just as ferocious for Ryan too, because we smashed into each other, our bodies colliding, both of us calling out as his cum flooded into me, lost in ecstasy as we came together. It seemed as if it would never end, one surge of pure pleasure following another, each bringing a gasp of joy from my throat. But of course it did, for both of us, his thrusts becoming weaker and more spasmodic until finally they ceased altogether just as the waves breaking through me slowly subsided into nothingness. He crumpled in a heap on top of me, his cock still embedded in my pussy, while I sprawled out underneath him, both of us breathless and spent with limbs of lead and bodies shining with a post orgasmic sweat.

'Now that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen.'

Paul's voice seemed to come out of nowhere. I'd completely forgotten he was watching me getting fucked, and it took his sudden comment to bring me back to reality. I guess the same applied to Ryan, for he looked up as if in surprise and rolled to the side, exposing my hot skin to the cool air of the bedroom, and to the gazes of the two other men. I gazed up at Paul, still sitting on the edge of the bed but leaning back between my feet and looking down at me - and still wearing a smile, but this time one of satisfaction.

'I loved watching that.' He grinned happily and then asked. 'How do you feel?'

I wasn't sure if he meant physically or how I felt about what Ryan and I had just done, but it didn't matter because the answer was just the same. 'I feel wonderful.' I told him, beaming with pleasure.

'Good.' He nodded with satisfaction. 'But don't forget Seb, you can't leave him out.'

'I've no intention of.' I promised him, looking round to where Seb sat and giving him a smile of reassurance. 'But give me a minute to get my breath back.'

'No rush. I'm not in a hurry to get my cock coated with Ryan's cream.' Seb told us. 'So wait until its run out a bit.'

His reaction surprised us all, especially me. I'd been looking forward to the contrast between the big thick cock belonging to Ryan and Seb's long slender one. I was lying with my legs apart, and I could feel cum trickling from me and running down my crack. Ryan had well and truly emptied his balls into me.

'It might be a while.' I told him, hoping to persuade him to change his mind. 'Judging by the amount that Ryan pumped into me.'

'Don't you want her?' Paul asked in disbelief. I could see he was looking at Seb's erection, still long and very hard, and feeling unable to comprehend.

'Yes.' Seb told him. 'It's just that I don't want to get covered in another man's cum.'

'And I don't want to wait.' I told him, getting impatient.

'There is another way.' Seb ventured a little uncertainly.

We all looked at him and waited, wondering what he had in mind. I wondered if he wanted to wear a condom to avoid Ryan's cum that way. I hoped not, I liked the feel of bare cock.

'Well she's had cum in two of her holes, why don't I finish the job and fill the third?'

For a few blank seconds we all looked at him and wondered what the hell he meant, but then I understood. 'You want to try anal sex?' I asked.

'Yes, why not?'

The easiest answer to why not was that I'd never done it before. I've already said that Paul was not particularly adventurous, and that was one adventure he'd never taken me on. I looked sharply at him, wondering what he would say. He gazed back at me, saying nothing but obviously thinking hard. I tried to look noncommittal, not wanting to effect his decision. I quite liked the idea, it would tick another box on my 'to do' list, but it all depended on if Paul would let me. It would only happen if he wanted it to, regardless of what I thought. Eventually after what seemed like ages he made his decision.

'Yes, why not? Just take it easy, that's all.'

'Guaranteed.' Seb nodded. At least he seemed to be experienced in that field - I hoped.

'Get me the spray you use with your vibes.' Paul instructed me, watching as I swung my legs from the bed and went over to the nightstand. I don't have a large selection of toys, but what I do have I like to keep handy. I picked out the aerosol of lube spray and handed it to Paul.

'Good girl.' He took the spray can. 'Now lie on the bed and put a pillow under your bottom.'

I did as I was told, flat on my back with my middle raised on the pillow and my legs wide apart. As I waited I did wonder for a moment if Seb's stated aversion to sloppy seconds wasn't just an excuse to take me anally, but if it was I didn't care, I was looking forward to it.

Paul then took hold of an ankle and signalled for Ryan to do the same so that they could pull my legs right back and wide open. I must have looked a rare sight, displaying my leaking pussy and my waiting anus in the most flagrant way possible. I jumped when Paul shot a burst of cold lubricant spray all over my crack, even though I was expecting it.

'She's ready.' He told Seb, handing him the aerosol. 'Just give yourself a good coating of this.'

I was ready, but Paul still hadn't consulted me before giving me over to Seb I noticed. I peered between my legs as Seb sprayed his cock with lube and gently spread it along his shaft with his hand. Now Seb was ready too.

'Take it slow.' I begged him. 'This is my anal cherry you're taking.'

Seb smiled at my expression and knelt in position, spreading his knees wide to bring himself level. 'Don't worry, I'll be gentle.' He assured me, the tip of his cock sliding down my crack until it found the dimple surrounding my back door. 'Ready?' He asked.

I nodded, a little bit scared but a lot excited. He placed his hands around my thighs and smiled excitedly down at me. But he didn't thrust it straight in, thankfully, instead he kind of just leaned on me, not shoving with his pelvis or pulling with his hands, but just letting his weight push himself against me. I felt the tip of his cock press against me and my sphincter begin to open for him. It was such a strange and exciting feeling that I gasped out loud, and he instantly stopped.

'Are you all right.' He asked, thinking he had hurt me.

'Yes, oh yes.' I promised him. 'It's just that I've never had anyone there before. Please don't stop, it's nice.'

I suppose I was saying it was nice before I'd had the chance to really find out, but I just knew that it would be. My heart was pounding with the thrill of what was happening and I wanted more.

Seb realigned himself and pushed himself against me once more. This time I managed not to react to the weirdly exciting feel of him guiding himself through my anus. My sphincter slowly opened to his pressure and then the head of his cock kind of popped in all of a sudden. I'd never felt anything like it. I can't describe it, but it was nice, weird but nice.

'Okay?' Seb asked. I could hear excitement in his voice.

I nodded eagerly. 'Yes. Keep going.'

He tentatively pushed himself in a little further, paused, and then a little more, until I felt his body press against me and I knew I had the full length of his cock inside me. He paused again, perhaps to let us both get used to the sensations, and then pulled back, stopping with his cock head just inside me.

'Do you want me to come inside you there?' He asked.

The question threw me. I'd never thought about it, not expecting anything else and certainly not wanting anything else, and for a moment or two I just knelt there in confusion. It was Paul who answered for me, taking charge as always.

'Yes.' He told Seb. 'She wants your load up there. She's got three holes, and then she'll have had a man come in each of them. Three cocks in three holes, and that's what she wants.'

He was right, of course. It was what I wanted, although I'd not thought about it in those terms. It was, I suspected, also what Paul wanted to happen, regardless of my wishes. I didn't mind that, it lifted the responsibility from my shoulders and, as I have said earlier, I love him to decide what is done to me. Now I knew what was going to happen I wondered what it would feel like when he shot his load into my rectum. I shivered deliciously at the thought.

Seb seemed happy to take Paul's word for my approval because now he moved over on top of me, propping himself on his arms to each side of me and began to thrust into me properly. It did feel good, each thrust taking him right up inside me, impaling me on his cock. Paul and Ryan sat on the bed beside us, each of them still holding one of legs back out of the way, and in Ryan's case, sliding his free hand gently down the back of my thigh, reminding me of their presence. I looked sideways at them in turn and saw them both with excited glints in their eyes as they watched me losing my anal virginity. I knew there was a similar glint in mine as well.

Seb had set up a lovely rhythm now, driving his cock right up inside me, slowly at first but then more and more quickly and more and more vigorously, until eventually he was fucking me there as hard as anyone ever fucked my pussy. I soon began to feel the first signs of another climax. With each thrust I could feel my sphincter gripping round his shaft, almost as if I was wanking him, and I knew it wouldn't take him long to come. It was an exquisite sensation though, and it was also helping me on my way, along with the gloriously naughty feeling of having his cock sliding in and out of my rectum.

My climax was getting closer, and so was Seb's. His irregular breathing and the contorted expression on his face were telling me he was close to coming too. He hammered at me, slamming himself into me, faster, harder, more erratically. Suddenly he rammed forward, squeezing his eyes shut and groaning deep in his throat. His cock jerked inside me and he was there, flooding me with his cum. That did it for me too. The fabulous sensation when a man came inside my rectum for that very first time got me there too and I exploded into another enormous orgasm. The sensations surged through me again, lighting up every nerve in my body, turning my muscles to jelly and my brain to mush. Time after time he thrust hard up me, groaning and twitching each time, spurting cum into my rectum, and each time I cried out my delight, until finally he gave one last groan and slumped on top of me, his cock slipping wetly from my anus. I felt wonderful. I looked to each side, catching sight of both Paul and Ryan still watching silently, transfixed with what they had seen. I smiled weakly, licking dry happy lips and listening to Seb gasping in my ear. I wasn't sure if it was his heart or mine I could hear thumping away, but it felt good to have him draped over me, spent and empty. I'd never felt so happy, I'd just had three men in three ways, and with my husband's consent.

Suddenly Seb crumpled to one side and so I made a beeline for the bathroom, not sure how much of a cleanup I needed and not wanting to mark my own bed. When I returned I found both Seb and Ryan dressing, I looked at them enquiringly, surprised by their actions.

'We ought to be going.' Ryan told me. 'We didn't expect to be this late and we've work in the morning.'

I smiled, knowing a bad attack of guilt when I saw one. Perhaps they were feeling that they'd taken advantage now that they'd cooled down, or had been taken advantage of, which was probably more accurate, or maybe they were anxious how Paul and I would react now that it was over. They needn't have worried; I could tell by the contented look on Paul's face that neither he nor I were ever going to complain. But I didn't really mind them leaving - Paul had not begun to dress and I could see by the hard-on he was sporting that he hadn't finished for the evening. I was, it seemed, going to get a sexy session with my husband after all. Obviously Paul wasn't too worried about having sloppy seconds with me, whichever hole he chose.

But even so, I didn't want his friends to go away wishing it hadn't happened.

'Okay, if you really have to go.' I told them, trying to sound more disappointed than the promise of Paul's cock was really letting me feel. 'But, thank you for this evening it was fantastic, and we mean that, don't we Paul?'

'Very much.' He assured them. 'It's been the sexiest thing I've ever seen, and so thank you from me too.'

Impulsively I went across, still naked, and kissed them both. The one and only time I kissed either of them that night, and it made me smile that they both threw a quick glance in Paul's direction before kissing me back.

After he'd shown them out Paul came back into the bedroom, shrugged off the robe he had donned to go downstairs in, and looked at me with a smile on his face. 'Don't you think you ought to give your husband a kiss as well?' He asked.

I walked towards him, but he held up a hand to stop me.

'No, I think we should be on the bed first, don't you?'

I nodded and climbed onto the bed, thinking about what had gone on there. 'Is it ever likely to happen again?' I asked him, hoping.

'Only if you're very good.' He answered with a grin, not specifying what I should be good at.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12