Three On A Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever fantasized about me, Louise?"

"Sometimes. Back when you were younger and I would see you peeping on me I would go to bed and frig myself thinking about you stroking your cock and watching me play, Darrel. I don't know why but that thought always made me cum really hard."

I reached down and readjusted my cock again. My ejaculate had dried and now things were getting uncomfortable as once again my cock began to rise as my mind was filled with visions of Louise furiously masturbating to thoughts of me, and of my mother doing the same thing for my benefit.

"Are you saying that my Mom wanted me to hear her masturbating in the hopes I might do the same thing that Jimmy did?" I asked as the import of what she had told me finally sunk in.

"I imagine that is the case, Darrel. I had already told her about me and Jimmy and how it came about. She was quite taken with the notion of you watching her masturbate."

"Fuck!" I said aloud as I reached down into the front of my pants and finally got things arranged.

Louise just sat there and smiled.

Once I had regained some semblance of control I glanced over at the computer screen. Two of the remaining pictures were side by side, that of Louise going down on Jimmy and my mother wracked in the bliss of orgasm. Seeing the two pictures side by side like that made something else click in my head.

"You grabbed that picture of my Mom while you were doing Jimmy, and she was watching you guys, huh?"

"Yes, Darrel. Although Danielle frequently plays on camera for an appreciative audience, she seldom ever lets anyone see her face or watch her cum. That was a private session where no one else was watching us, or your mom. Jimmy was really getting off on watching your mom and she was equally aroused by watching us."

"Gawd, I wish I could have seen that!" I exclaimed.

Louise looked at her watch then stood up and walked over to the computer. She closed all the pictures on the desktop then opened her browser.

"Your mom should be getting home for lunch right about now. She always goes online and plays at lunchtime. You want to watch her play, now's your chance."

"Really?" I stood up and allowed her to sit down at the computer. In a few minutes she had one of the members sites I had seen earlier up on the screen. Quickly she browsed through the participants list until she clicked on one labeled, "HotMomAlone".

I immediately recognized my mom's bedroom. The camera was pointing at an empty chair but I could just make out some activity on the edge of the field of view.

Louise reached up and made some adjustments to the camera. "Stay out of the camera's lens until I tell you, Darrel," she said as she opened her own vid and fine tuned the field of focus.

A few moments later I saw my mom sit down in the chair. She was clad in a slinky negligee that revealed more than it concealed. Her dark brown aureoles were plainly visible through the sheer material as were the black satin panties she wore underneath.

I only paid half attention to the text screen as Mom, Louise and others exchanged naughty comments and lascivious remarks.

I guess I was growing antsy for I couldn't help but ask, "Well, she's only got an hour for lunch, when is she going to start playing?"

Louise looked over at me then down at the lump in the front of my trousers.

"Soon, Darrel. Look how hard her nipples have gotten."

Louise also opened up another couple of vids, one depicting a couple who were fondling each other and another of a guy leaning back in his chair and stroking an immense cock.

"Damn! Look at the size of that thing!" I exclaimed.

"Heh heh, yeah!" Louise licked her lips appreciatively.

"Remember something else about webcams, Darrel. With the right lighting and camera angle, things in the foreground appear to be much larger than they truly are. But it sure does drive the hormones into overdrive to see something that at least appears to be that large."

"I looked down at Louise who had slid her left hand beneath the robe and was obviously playing with her pussy.

"Are you friggin' it, Louise?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "Of course I am, silly. Why else would I even be here?"

She then looked down pointedly at my cum-stained pants. "Why don't you just step out of those and take matters into your own hands, Darrel. I don't know about you but all this talk and now the vids have made me hot and I need to cum."

I needed no further encouragement and was out of my clothes in record time. As I grasped my cock I saw Louise lean back in the chair and open her robe to fully expose herself to me and the onlookers.

I was so enthralled with the sight before me I almost forgot about my mom, who had removed her panties and was gently running her fingers up and down her very wet slit.

Louise had stopped watching the screen and was intently watching my hand as it slid up and down the turgid length of my cock.

"Ummmm, you are hung rather well, Darrel, a bit larger than Jimmy I would say."

I smiled, "I know, we used to stroke off together and compare sizes. He was always disappointed that his was an inch shorter than mine and a little bit skinnier."

"Ha ha ha! That's funny! Reminds me when I was in Junior High and the girls would compare breast sizes. I was always humiliated cause I never was even in the running."

"Well, I think your breasts are wonderful! Can I touch them?" I asked as I moved closer.

"Please do."

I felt her shiver slightly as I placed my hand gently upon her right breast. I caressed its softness then rolled her nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Ooooo, yessss. That feels wonderful," she cooed as she dipped a finger into her moist hole.

Then she stopped everything and leaned forward to type on the keyboard. I glanced at the screen and noticed she had received a private message from my mother.

"I guess she saw your hand, Darrel, and now she wants to know who is here with me. I told her it would be a surprise if she wanted to go private."

"If you go private, will I be able to see her face when she makes herself cum?"

Louise just smiled. She closed all the vids then stood up and walked across the bedroom to fetch another chair.

"Go ahead, sit down in front of the computer. I am going to keep your face hidden for a while. Hopefully Danielle won't recognize you, at least not right away."

"Ok"

I was a little bit nervous, but horny as hell. In a way it was a shame that I was having to divide my attention between the lovely creature seated next to me and the computer screen.

I looked over at Louise who had mysteriously procured an eight-inch dildo and was busy rubbing it down with lubricant. She noticed my gaze and grinned mischievously.

"I am going to enjoy watching this, Darrel. I hope you don't mind."

"Mind? Louise, watching you already has me on the edge of cumming. I think I am going to enjoy watching you as much as watching Mom."

The screen came to life with a pop-up box asking if we wanted to accept the connection request.

"Click the Ok, box, Darrel"

I did so and a few seconds later Mom's vid popped into view. This time I could see all of her, and I do mean all. She had removed both negligee and panties and now stood before me in all her splendor.

I suddenly heard her voice come from the computer speakers.

"Who is that with the wonderful cock, Louise?" Mom inquired almost breathlessly.

"Oh, someone I've known for a long time, Danielle. I thought I would share him with you for a little while this afternoon before I throw him on the bed and fuck his brains out."

"Oooo, you lucky girl. I do appreciate you sharing him with me this way, hopefully he'll have something left for you when I am finished with him," she snickered.

"Girlfriend, you wear him out and it'll be the last time I ever share my playthings with you," Louise laughed.

"How come I can't see his face, Louise? He traveling incognito or something?"

"Only for the moment, Danielle. He is a bit shy but perhaps that'll change before you have to get back to work."

I had been languidly stroking my aching member all during this exchange and it was quite apparent Mom was interested in my actions.

"Well, young man, whoever you are, since you are there with Louise it is quite apparent you like to watch us old broads fuck our pussies and make gooey messes on our chairs. Well, I like to watch guys jack-off so we are going to have ourselves a real good time, aren't we?"

Her sultry voice and the slutty words she used excited me even further as I leaned over toward Louise and spoke into her microphone, doing my best to disguise my voice without making it obvious I was doing so.

"Oh yeah, I am one horny voyeur and mother-fucker wannabe who just loves having slutty women watch while I jerk my cock until it squirts love juice all over my chest and stomach."

"Ohhhh My! You got a real hot one there, Louise. Is he really another mother-fucker wannbe?" Mom asked as she laid back in the chair and slowly slid a rubber phallus into her waiting depths.

"I think so, Danielle. He keeps telling me how hard he gets every time he hears his mother jilling-off in her bedroom and how is always sniffing her panties then cumming in them whenever he gets a chance."

I had leaned back in the chair, stroking my cock with my left hand while I cupped my nuts in my right. That last statement caused me to snap my head to the right and give Louise an inquiring look.

She covered the microphone with her hand and said, "I know you didn't tell me that but you do it, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. I love the smell of my mother's pussy."

"Ohhh, you really are a nasty boy. Now you just lean back and stroke that magnificent cock of yours. I'm gonna sit here and fuck myself silly while I watch the two of you," she said as she uncovered the microphone.

"You're just a voyeur slut, Louise," Mom said with a chuckle in her voice.

"Yes I am, Danielle. That's why you and I get along so well, we are very much alike in that respect."

"You're giving away all my secrets, Danielle, but that big cock is making me so wet I am almost ready to take it over the edge."

I was stoking myself in earnest now, trying to keep time with my mother's strokes as she plunged her dildo deep within then drew it out slowly, repeating this maneuver with a quickening pace.

Danielle was working it hard and fast, her eyes darting from the computer screen to me and back.

The moans and grunts the three of us were making filled the room and added immeasurably to the eroticism of the whole scene.

"He's leaking pre-cum, Danielle. I don't know who is gonna cum first, you, me or him."

"Ohhhhh, Louise! I'm almost there!"

My eyes were fixed on my lovely mother. I could see she was really close to cumming. Her hips were thrusting back at the dildo and little whimpering sounds were emmanating from her throat.

Louise suddenly jumped up and adjusted the cam so that I was in full view.

"Cum, Danielle. Cum with your son!" She all but shouted into the microphone.

Mom's eyes, which had been squinted shut just seconds before, now flew open. She seemed to freeze in mid stroke but there was no way I was gonna stop.

"Watch me, Mom. Cum with me as I come for you!" I shouted.

"Oh my God, Oh Fuck! I'm cumming, Darrel!" She cried out as her legs shot out in front of her rigidly while she slumped even lower into the chair.

It was the most erotic moment of my life, masturbating with two lovely women, both of whom I had fantasized about countless numbers of times. I was cumming so hard that I felt as if my whole body was going to turn to jism and explode out my cock.

Thick, copious ropes of jism erupted from my very swollen cock, the first jet hitting me squarely on the chin. Suddenly I felt the full length of my manhood bathed in moist warmth. I looked down and watched as Louise engulfed me, taking the full length deep into her throat. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I literally screamed, the sensation was so intense.

Louise fucked herself furiously as she tried to swallow every drop of my love seed.

"Stick your finger in his ass, make him cum some more!" I heard Mom shout.

"OHMYGOD!! OH FUCK YES!" My own shouts echoed off the walls as Louise dug into my anus and probed my prostrate.

Through half-opened eyes I saw Mom spread her legs so wide they were almost perpendicular to her torso as she plunged three fingers into her cunt and pumped her pussy while rubbing her clit with the other hand.

"Yeah, oh Fuck! Do him, Louise, suck him dry!" Mom exclaimed as she stared wide-eyed at the computer screen.

Louise fell back onto the floor, her hand and dildo a mere blur as she writhed about in the throws of her own orgasm. I just lay back, spent as I watched Louise and my Mom push themselves to repeated orgasms.

"Damn! I wish I could do that!" I muttered aloud as I had counted Mom at six orgasms and Louise at four.

Slowly, both the women came down from their sexual heights. As they regained their composure, I saw tears running down the side of my mother's face.

Still panting slightly, Mom leaned toward the computer screen. "Darrel, I can't tell you how much I have wanted to do that with you! I have fantasized about this for months. Just wait until you get home tonight. This is going to be a very special evening."

"Can I come over too, Danielle? Jimmy won't be back until Friday and this is one night I really don't want to be alone."

"Yes, Danielle, but only if you make me a promise."

"What?"

"Don't fuck him! At least not now. I want his batteries fully charged when he gets home."

"Awwww, but I was so looking forward to it, Danielle," Louise whimpered with a smile.

"Later, Danielle. Besides, I want to watch when he learns what a truly great fuck you are."

"Ok, I agree. Till tonight then."

"Yes, tonight," Mom stood up and grabbed the towel she had been sitting on and wiped the woman cum that was running down her thighs.

"I can't remember the last time I was this juicy," Mom snickered as she sat back down in the chair. "I really have to go take a shower and get back to work. It's gonna be a long afternoon."

"Yeah, for all of us I imagine," Louise said. "You keep those long fingers our of that sweet pussy of yours, Danielle. If one of us has to abstain for the entire afternoon, then all of us do."

"I suppose that's fair, although I already feel the need coming on," Mom laughed.

"You feel the need? Shit girlfriend, he is still hard and I am only a foot away from him. Gonna be REALLY tough to resist!"

"No touchy-fucky, Louise! You promised!"

"All right, all right! I'm gonna clean him up and send him back to work before he loses his job over horny, juicy pussy."

I must confess, it felt really strange to be talked about as if I wasn't there and almost treated as a side of beef being eyed by hungry wolves. But I liked it.

For the rest of the afternoon I tried hard to concentrate on my job, but my imagination keep pulling up scenarios of what might happen later that evening. Turns out, not even my fertile imagination could of conceived the delights I was going to experience.

(To Be Continued)

12