Three Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Virginity Lost.
8.2k words
4.44
68.7k
55

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LickDaFelt
LickDaFelt
146 Followers

Thank you for the comments on my story, both on website and e-mailed to me directly.

I responded in the comment section to a couple complaints, but to repeat here, I'm doing a remake of Party of 5. I saw no reason to change the names or to reinvent the wheel, especially in Chapter 1. My goal is to end up pretty close to where the original Party of 5 was around Chapter 20 with a few differences. Still, half the fun is in the getting there, right? After that it's all virgin territory like Josh himself!

If it was too short it is because I have a LOT more to go. Also, I thought 10 pages of typing meant a lot of pages on Literotica. Nope! First time writer here. This page is 16 pages, so at least a bit longer.

Perhaps those that are impatient for the "good stuff" should either wait for a while before reading until I've built up several chapters, or find a story with a more instant reward. Come back in a month 

I have no idea how many people are like me, but I find little enjoyment in immediate sex/gang bang sex stories. I need to be invested in characters to enjoy it fully. Not a criticism to anyone else's stuff or tastes, I just write what I myself would like to read.

Special thanks to my editor for helping out. I forgot if he wanted me to list him here, so I won't mention him by name this time. I'll ask him for next chapter if he wants me to name him.


"WHAT THE FUCK?" Josh screamed as he was awoken from a particularly graphic dream, got hopelessly tangled in his covers, and found himself in a wet heap on the floor.

"I warned you to get up," Jacquie managed to get out between breath-stealing laughter. Her normally angelic voice suddenly sounding more like nails on a chalkboard to Josh.

"Yesterday!"

"And today. 5 times."

"So you tried to drown me?" Josh sputtered.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes!"

"Then it was a risk worth taking. Now get ready. You need to load the car with all our supplies. Here, I made your checklist. We still have go to the store for a few things. If your sister takes forever to get ready, I might send you there before we all leave together. We can swing by and pick up Valerie and be at the cabin by 1."

"Okay, okay. Give me 10 minutes and I'll be down. Is that fast enough for you, fire marshal?"

Jacquie just giggled and moved to leave.

"Where are you going now?"

"To get some more ice water. Dawn is even harder to wake up than you!"

The idea that Dawn was about to get doused was enough to brighten Josh's morning mood. That and his morning erection had seemingly escaped Jacquie's attention this time. He made a point to delay his shower long enough to hear the fireworks next door.

Josh checked out Jacquie's list. The usual collection of food, drinks, cooler and other camping supplies that Jacquie had him gather every time they headed north-east to the family cabin at Big Bear Lake. She also included a starred reminder to grab all of the luggage from each room, because God forbid a girl in this house carry a bag 20 feet. The drive was only a little over 2 hours if anyone but Dawn was behind the wheel. She'd get them there a lot quicker if you didn't mind feeling like you were on a particularly unsafe rollercoaster.

Josh fired off a quick text to Valerie to make sure she was up. No one took as excruciatingly long to get ready as Dawn, but Valerie was a close second. Where Dawn was the queen of hot & slutty, Valerie could have been the cover model for Young Christian Monthly. With her blue eyes, blond hair, hour glass figure and a classically beautiful face, Josh was the envy of all of his friends. Of course, their admittedly less attractive girlfriends were probably willing to have sex with them.

Josh spent the rest of the morning planning his seduction of the beauty. Alice had sold the family cabin that his Mother had owned since before he was born years ago. He had only vague memories of going there when he was little.

Since they had purchased the 3 bedroom Big Bear cabin, Josh had always gotten a room for himself being the only male of the group. He had never appreciated the extra privacy more than now. In the almost two years they had dated, Valerie and Josh had never slept in the same bed together, let alone overnight for an entire weekend. Even with her graduating soon, he couldn't believe Mr. and Mrs. Lipton had approved this weekend trip.

Thoughts of Valerie naked, moaning and in various sexual positions occupied Josh's mind until a straight out of a horror movie scream came through his wall.

"Motherfucker, I'll fucking kill you!"

Oh yes, it was going to be a good weekend.

*****

Josh finished loading up the jeep right as his sisters emerged from the house. The 5-seater vehicle was tight when it was just the 4 of them heading to the cabin, but add in Valerie in a second and it was basically a MENSA test to make it all work.

Luckily for Josh he had two things going for him. First, what Alice was to math, and physics, and chemistry, and history... you get the idea... Josh was to packing a vehicle. He was the Einstein of his generation in loading cargo. A necessity when living with three chicks and being the go-to individual for lifting heavy objects.

His second advantage was Dawn's skanky attire. She could fit a week's worth of outfits into a medium sized purse. Guess there were some advantages to being a functioning nymphomaniac.

Unfortunately, any space Dawn saved the family was more than filled by his other two sisters' need to pack up their entire fucking bedrooms to go away for 3 days.

Jacquie was such a home body that whenever she left the home she felt the need to go overboard with accessorizing and outfit changes. Josh had tried to explain she basically needed shorts, a bathing suit and some t-shirts, but his arguments had fallen on deaf ears. If Brad Pitt showed up and invited Jacquie to join him on the red carpet for his latest movie premiere, Josh was pretty sure Jacquie was prepared.

And while Alice may have fallen somewhere in between her sisters in terms of clothes, she was perhaps even worse because 3 days of vacation had to include a collection of books that would take Josh a year get through. He had bought her a Kindle for Christmas a few years earlier which she had assured him was the 'perfect' gift. Never mind he'd seen her use it a few times for maybe a week and then gone back to the ones she could hold in her hand. She liked how they smelled or something.

Speaking of Dawn's attire, holy shit. Josh couldn't help but check out Dawn as she led her sisters out of the house towards the car. Somewhere in the back of Josh's mind he noted Alice jumping into the front passenger seat as Jacquie went about her inspection making sure everything was there

Dawn took out a hand mirror from her purse to check herself out near the front of the jeep. If she was wearing any less she'd literally be naked. He was going to grab his dental floss to offer her something more substantial to put on. Her outfit reminded him of those models that posed naked for Sports Illustrated, but had outfits painted on them. You still knew they were naked though because you could see nipples. Josh could see nipples. If her mid drift exposing tank top wasn't sexy enough, she'd obviously used a pair of scissors to cut it up in (almost) the best places.

"Put your tongue back in your mouth, pervert. I know this is the most skin you've ever seen in your pathetic life, but maybe save the lust for someone it isn't illegal to fuck?"

"I was just shocked you had bothered to wear clothes at all. What if we run into a couple of 50 year old, overweight gas station attendants? Won't the 5 seconds it will take to get your clothes off really put a damper on your sex life?"

"At least I have a sex life. The last person to touch your genitals told you to cough and then made you pay for it."

"Well you are the expert at getting paid to touch genitals."

"There isn't enough money in the world to touch your dick, Honey. So you can stop saving up now."

"You act like having sex is some big accomplishment. Spreading your legs and getting horny losers to put their dicks in you really what you are going to be bragging about at the old folk's home?"

"Josh, if you want some advice on how to get Vanessa to give it up all you have to do is grovel for a few hours."

"You know her fucking name. And get it all out now, because no way am I allowing you to torment her with your shit all weekend and ruin this trip for us."

"Oh, is little Joshy worried I'll embarrass him in front of his girlfriend about his inability to seal the deal?"

"Yes Dawn, that's brilliant. You got me. You can tell my virgin girlfriend that I'm a virgin too, and see how horrified she is about her, OUR, decision to wait until marriage to have sex."

"She doesn't want to wait until she's married to have sex, idiot. She just doesn't want to have sex with you."

"Oh right, because that's the only explanation. Some of us believe in God. I know Lucifer has a special place all picked out and reserved for you, but I'll pass on your life path if it's all the same."

"If you think it is God that is keeping her panties on, you are dumber than you look. And you know how dumb I think you..."

Just then Jacquie grabbed both of their arms and pulled them to the side away from the car and Alice.

"Look you two," she both whispered and yelled, which sounds impossible, but you don't know angry Jacquie. "Alice is feeling really great this weekend. I swear to God if either of you two little shits takes away even a second of her happiness I will personally make you regret it."

Josh looked over at Alice, smiling in the front seat, totally oblivious to their latest argument. Josh felt exactly 2 inches tall all of a sudden. Jacquie told him and Dawn to each apologize, which they did in as cold a manner as possible.

"Now you guys can hate each other all you, just internalize it for 3 days. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

"And Dawn, be nice to Valerie. You might even find you like her."

"Okay Jacquie, you win. By the end of the weekend we will be the bestest friends in the whole wide world."

Josh just grunted and climbed into the driver's seat. He'd be worried about what Dawn would say to Valerie if Val wasn't so well versed in all things Dawn. They had discussed her and her lifestyle ad nauseam. Val was of the firm opinion that Dawn was an extremely troubled young woman that needed to find Jesus. These two were oil and water. Josh knew that Valerie would avoid Dawn as much as possible.

They made it to Valerie's house in a few minutes as her family lived only a couple of miles away. He really was worried about her over packing as his poor Jeep couldn't take much more. They had never taken a trip together, and the one time he had dropped her off for a winter church trip she had a huge suitcase that had to weigh 60 pounds. To be fair, she was going on a missionary trip for 2 weeks so that was hardly a good comparison.

True to her word (this time), Valerie was standing out front of her house ready to go when Josh pulled up. Josh theorized that her readiness was an attempt to avoid a confrontation between Josh and her parents. Truth be told, they actually liked Josh. Well, as much as super religious, straight-laced protective parents could like the teenage boy dating their virgin daughter. Which probably wasn't all that much.

Even after nearly two years of dating, and several more admiring her from afar, Josh still got knots in his stomach each time he sees her. She was that pretty. If Dawn was Jessica Alba dancing on a stripper pole in Sin City, Valerie was more like Julie Roberts all dressed up in Pretty Woman. Blond hair, blue eyes, long legs and perky cheerleader breasts. Which were totally not on display today as she was dressed head-to-toe in sweats.

"Hey Baby."

"Hey Josh. Grab my bag, sweetheart?"

Josh grabbed her reasonable sized duffle bag and was rewarded with a chaste kiss on the cheek which was pretty much the maximum amount of PDA she was willing to show. Josh reminded himself that he had a lot of work to do this weekend if he was going to lose his virginity. That's okay, he liked a challenge. The recently purchased condoms in his bag were not going unused.

"Come sit next to me, Valerie. Let Joshy concentrate on the road."

Josh shot Dawn a 'die' glare which she ignored. Josh did most of the family driving for the last year or so and Alice pretty much had a reserved spot up front since she wanted the best view of everything. It still peeved Josh that Dawn thought she was somehow winning.

Inexplicably, Dawn managed to spend the rest of the car trip monopolizing Valerie's attention. They talked about shoes, jewelry, make-up, shopping and, of course, boys. Basically everything that Josh knew zero about and had even less interest in learning. Dawn even asked her advice on various love issues. Somehow, Dawn had managed to piss off Josh with kindness. Her depravity knew no limits.

Josh said all of three words to the love of his life during the entire car trip. They alternated from discussing random inane girl crap at full volume to hushed whispers and giggles. He was sure he had heard his name bantered a few times when they huddled together secretively. The trip would have been truly miserable if not for Alice sitting next to him. She was a tour guide for everything they passed on the road. Apparently in anticipation of their latest trip, she had Google Earthed the route and researched highlights. Only Alice. Josh could listen to her for hours without complaint, though.

They arrived at Big Bear as close to on schedule as a trip with 4 girls could hope to be. The girls hustled inside while Josh began to unload the Jeep. The room division was pretty much permanently set for years with Josh and Dawn getting the smaller rooms near the front of the cabin and Alice and Jacquie sharing the large master bedroom in the back.

Josh slowly piled up the luggage and supplies in the cabin's entryway, allowing Jacquie to coordinate where everything went from there.

"Josh, please put Valerie's bag in Dawn's room."

"What the fuck?" Josh blurted out causing all 4 girls to stop and look what they were doing and look at him like he had screamed fire.

"Um... I just realized I forgot something at home. Go back to your lives. Jacquie, can I speak to you alone for a moment, please?"

"What is it Josh, I have to get everything unpacked?"

"Why are you putting Val and me in Dawn's room?" Josh asked hopefully.

"I'm putting Valerie in Dawn's room, with Dawn. She was kind enough to volunteer to share. Did you want to sleep on the couch?"

"No, I want to sleep in a bed, with my girlfriend. Together."

"Josh, I promised Valerie's parents that the sleeping arrangements would be strictly same sex. Why do you think they allowed Valerie to come at all? You are welcome by the way."

"And I totally appreciate that. But do you see her parents? I don't see them. It's not like you stopped Dawn from sleeping with guys when she was my age. Or years before she was my age..."

"Josh, I gave them my word. This is a family trip, not a time to shack up. Besides, I didn't hear Valerie complaining."

"That's because she is too nice. Of course she wants to stay in the same room as me."

"Nonetheless, it's done. You can spend every waking moment together for 3 full days. Just none of the non-waking ones."

Josh spent several more minutes trying to change Jacquie's mind despite knowing that nothing really changed Jacquie's mind once she put her foot down. Josh entered full brood mode as he unloaded the remaining articles in the Jeep and went about doing errands that Jacquie assigned him for the cabin. He did what she told him to do, as always, but he did it in the most passive aggressive way he knew how. If Jacquie noticed his discontent she failed to acknowledge it.

"Why don't you guys head out to the lake and swim. I'm going to get dinner ready." Jacquie announced after the cabin was just the way she wanted it. Josh tried to remind her that this was her vacation too, but he knew that taking care of them was just her nature.

"What do you say, Val, wanna go swimming with me?"

"As long as it's safe to swim in the lake. There aren't like snakes or anything, right?"

"Well, I mean, it's a lake, not a pool. Stuff lives in there."

"Come on V, don't be such a pussy. I go in there all the time." Dawn jumped into a conversation that did not include her Josh thought. And V?

"Well, if you say so I guess I could try it out. Plus I can wear that new bikini I told you about!"

A suddenly excited Valerie disappeared with Dawn into their shared room to presumably change. Josh, excited about seeing Valerie in this bikini (he previously had been treated only to very modest one pieces), went to change himself.

When he returned to the common room he found only Alice ready to head to the lake.

"Where the hell is everyone?"

"They haven't come out yet. You know Dawn. Wanna put some sunblock on my back?"

"What? Oh, sure, no problem."

Josh went to work on Alice's back. Her skin was really smooth, and she smelled like strawberries. She just felt so frail in his arms. She wasn't like anorexic or anything, just tiny. Her shoulders were bony and she always kinda giggled when he touched her like a person that wasn't used to being touched. Josh took his time rubbing the oil into her skin, noticing for the first time she had also gone to put on a bikini.

When he pressed the sunblock into her lower back she let out a half squeak, half moan that had Josh momentarily forgetting whose skin he really wanted to be touching. Very momentarily actually, as Valerie and Dawn emerged from their bedroom giggling.

Josh half expected them to come out with their make-up and hair perfectly done up, they had been in there so long. Valerie actually looked a little flushed. Probably running around trying on several outfits until she settled on the perfect one. Dawn, well, she actually did look pretty perfect already. Bitch.

"So what do you think, Josh?" Josh stood back and admired his love. The bikini hid little and he was slightly surprised that her stomach was so toned. He had touched her breasts before through layers of clothing, but this was oddly the best view he had ever seen of them. And they were definitely worth waiting a couple of years for!

"Wow! Um. You know. Great."

All of the girls had a nice laugh at Josh's flustered state, even Alice who quickly asked the girls to leave him alone.

"Come on, Valerie, I'll show you to where we keep the rafts, "Alice kindly offered. "I don't like to get in the lake fully either." She led Valerie out the front of the cabin to the storage area on the side.

"I have to admit, Joshy, you landed yourself a hot girlfriend. The guys at your school must be REALLY ugly."

"Well, since 80% of them have slept with you you're probably right."

"Oh come on. I was just trying to give you a compliment."

"Yea, some friend you are, making sure that we can't even share a bed together all weekend."

"Hey, that wasn't my idea. Jacquie asked me to bunk up with V. For the record, I told her you guys were just going to be holding hands and singing gospel music all night so she should just let you share a room. It would be like two platonic guy friends."

"You are so fucking funny. Did you ever think that maybe I was going to try for something a little more?"

"Believe me, Josh. That girl is not going to sleep with you anytime soon. Take my advice and move on to a girl that is really into you in every way."

"Just because every guy you know ends up being into you, in every way, doesn't mean Val doesn't love me. She is just waiting for it to be perfect."

"How are you going to sit there and call me a slut and then not take my advice about sex? Who knows more about sex than me?"

LickDaFelt
LickDaFelt
146 Followers