Three Square Meals Ch. 106

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A nice quick one to get you started," Tashana said with a knowing smile, her fingers speeding up.

Irillith curled her finger up to find Jehanna's G-spot. "Built just like a Maliri," she said as she found the ribbed bundle of nerves, darting a loving glance at Tashana.

Jehanna arched her back, thighs trembling violently as she squirmed around their questing fingers. "Oh my God!" she squealed, her nubile body bucking against them.

John could see the toned muscles in her stomach contracting, her hips hunching up as she responded instinctively to the stimulation. Her tremors finally abated after cumming so hard, but the twins were merciless, Irillith sliding a second finger inside her, while Tashana started teasing her nipples too. With a wordless cry, Jehanna responded again, pushed into a second glorious climax. Her dainty toes curled, legs quivering as her body was overwhelmed with pleasure, a helpless puppet in the hands of two loving puppeteers.

When Jehanna came down from her second orgasm, Tashana smiled at her and murmured, "You look gorgeous when you cum. Vulnerable and adorable at the same time..."

Jehanna blushed furiously, then reached for the Maliri girl, pulling her down for another kiss. She didn't notice that Irillith had moved lower on the bed, kneeling between those widely spread thighs, but Jehanna certainly realised a moment later. Her startled scream was muffled by Tashana's mouth as Irillith began to lap at Jehanna's sensitive clit, taking her from sated afterglow to the peak of arousal in seconds.

For the next half-an-hour, John watched the twins lick, suck, rub, and stroke Jehanna into a delirium of pleasure, losing track of the number of times she climaxed. She lay limp in their arms when they finally let her rest, Jehanna's brown eyes staring at them in disbelief, her chest heaving as she panted for breath.

"What you need to really make this perfect is a tummy full of cum," Tashana purred, gently lifting the exhausted girl so that Jehanna was lying with her back against the Maliri girl's stomach, head nestled between wonderfully pliant breasts.

Irillith grinned at John and beckoned him over, then lay down on top of Jehanna, pressing her larger breasts down onto the smaller girl's chest. "There... surrounded by blue," she whispered, gazing into Jehanna's eyes. "You're as attracted to us just as much as we are to you, isn't that right, gorgeous girl?"

"So beautiful..." Jehanna managed to sigh, curling her arms around Irillith's shoulders and pulling her down for a kiss.

Jade inched back from John's cock, gradually releasing him from the comforting confines of her throat. *Your turn...*

He pulled her up for a kiss, then moved across the bed to join the trio. Irillith slid aside to make room for him, then helped her sister to part Jehanna's thighs again. Jehanna looked up at him with dazed eyes as he approached, a blissful smile on her lovely face.

"I want you," she whispered, opening her arms for him.

John lined up the head of his cock with her soaked pussy, knowing she'd never been more ready to take him. Despite all the time the twins had spent screwing her brains out, Jehanna was still a snug fit, her slippery walls stretching wide with his impressive girth.

"Fuck... you're so big," she groaned, feeling him push deep into her body. There was momentary resistance as her malleable cervix dilated for him, and she let out a soft grunt as John hilted himself in her womb.

"You looked so beautiful with the twins," he said quietly, gazing into her eyes as he pulled back a few inches before thrusting back inside.

Jehanna couldn't reply, her oversensitive pussy flooding her mind with pleasure. Her eyes rolled back and she let out a wordless cry, her inner muscles fluttering around him as she came again.

Irillith gave her sister a sly smile, then leaned in close to whisper in Jehanna's ear. "Those big loads of cum you swallowed made you fertile... John's prepared you to be bred."

Tashana pressed her lips against the other ear. "Hush... she's not ready yet, sister. She needs a strong body like us before she'll be ready to carry a strong Progenitor's baby in her womb..."

"She'll be fine," Irillith purred, fingers slipping down between John and Jehanna to find her wetness, before caressing her swollen clit. "We can take her with us... have her on her knees for the next two weeks, with John packing her tummy full of spunk. Jehanna doesn't want to be a warrior like us, she wants to be another ecstatically happy broodmare like the Young Matriarchs..."

Jehanna could only whimper as she was wracked by another powerful orgasm, clamping down hard on John this time.

"Oh, I think she likes that idea," Tashana cooed in her ear. Her hand slid around the young woman to gently stroke her toned lower belly. "Is that right, beautiful girl? You want to live on John's cum? Spend the rest of your life giving him beautiful children?"

The combination of John's thrusting cock, the twins' teasing and the insistent stroking of her clit drove Jehanna to distraction. "I want it!" she shrieked, shuddering through a mind-blowing release.

John placed his hands to either side of Tashana's head as he stroked in and out of Jehanna, watching and listening to the twins as they pushed all her buttons. Jehanna's arms and legs encircled his body as she kissed him with a primal ferocity, gasping and moaning into his mouth. They made eye contact and he could see a fierce yearning in her wild gaze. He knew that if he asked at that moment, she'd gladly toss aside her career, doing anything to satisfy that instinctive need to pass on her genes. It was more than enough to tip him over the edge and he exploded inside her, long blasts of cum shooting deep into her womb.

He collapsed on the bed when he had emptied his quad, shocked by the intensity of his orgasm. Jade had been lightly teasing him with her languid blowjob the entire time that he'd been watching the girls in their Sapphic display, but he knew it was the mental stimulation from the twins that had made his climax so powerful. They helped reposition an insensate Jehanna next to him, so he turned to wrap his arms around her possessively. The Maliri girls cuddled together beside Jehanna, identical looks of satisfaction on their exquisite faces.

"She would have been overjoyed if you'd made her pregnant," Jade murmured as she snuggled in behind him, her luscious body unnaturally warm. "Why didn't you?"

John placed his hand on Jehanna's curved tummy and smiled at the twins. "I think we'll save life-altering decisions like that for when the poor girl hasn't been driven into a sexual frenzy."

"I wanted to have your baby..." Jehanna whispered, her exhausted voice barely audible. She sounded a little shocked as she added, "I never knew I could want anything so badly..."

"Just rest, gorgeous," John said fondly, kissing her shoulder. "You were amazing, but the naughty twins did a real number on you."

"Kay..." she mumbled, relaxing in his arms.

They dozed together for a while until Jehanna roused from her post-orgasmic stupor. She gave Jade a coy smile as the Nymph got into position, biting her lip as the green girl began to suck all the cum out of her. Jehanna was still very sensitive after so many orgasms, so the Nymph was gentle with her, avoiding any contact with her tingling clit.

"So, did we do a good job of convincing you to retire early with us?" Irillith asked, propping herself up on an elbow and looked down at the Terran girl. "We could do that every night..."

Jehanna laughed and shook her head. "I wouldn't survive a week!"

"But what a way to go," the Maliri girl said softly, leaning in to give her a tender kiss.

Letting out a breathy sigh, Jehanna looked up into Irillith's violet eyes, her own gaze softening. "I'm really tempted..." She darted a glance at Tashana. "You're both so lovely."

Tashana gave her a warm smile and leaned in for her own kiss. "We've still got several months to convince you..." Her hand lightly brushed over Jehanna's curved tummy. "We'd love to share our first pregnancy with you."

John heard Jehanna's soft moan at that delicate touch, her eyes glazing over again. "Alright, you two, I think she's had enough fun for one night," he said with amusement.

"You're right," Irillith said solemnly. "We'll help her earn her Lioness ring next time..."

Jehanna's blush revealed that she knew exactly what the Maliri girl was referring to and there was no mistaking the gleam of excitement in her eyes. The twins gave John a parting kiss before rising and gathering their clothes.

"Did Faye mention that we've finished decoding the Vulkat archive?" Irillith asked, as she picked up her dress.

He nodded. "She did. I'm intrigued to know what kind of tech they have."

"Me too. I might take a look at it for a few hours before the farewell party tonight," Irillith said distractedly, her thoughts on the arachnid treasure trove.

"Farewell party?" John asked with interest.

Tashana nudged her sister and rolled her eyes. "Nothing, don't mind old big mouth over here..."

Irillith arched an eyebrow at her. "This is the first time I've heard you complain about my mouth... Normally you're quite the avid fan."

Scooping up her shoes, Tashana sauntered over to the door. "Perhaps you'll have to remind me why I like it so much... If you do a really good job, maybe I'll help you with the Vulkat translation."

"As long as you reciprocate, darling sister." Irillith darted a heated look at Jehanna. "I seem to be a bit worked up myself for some reason..."

The twins glided out of the Observatory hand-in-hand, waving farewell to John, Jehanna, and Jade as they left.

Jade finished licking Jehanna's womb clean of cum and slowly retracted her tongue. She sat upright again and hefted her huge breasts as if relishing the extra weight. "I'll give you two some privacy; I need to go and feed Lynette."

"Thanks, Jade," John replied, watching as the Nymph followed the twins from the room.

Jehanna's face fell and she looked over at John. "It's just starting to sink in that you're leaving me again... the last few days have been wonderful."

"I've loved spending time with you," he agreed, pulling her into his arms. "I really wish I could stay, but we're needed on the Kirrix border. We'll probably be gone for about three or four weeks, but if I can see you any sooner, I'll let you know."

"I really would have dropped everything to come with you," she whispered, looking into his eyes.

John placed his hand on her trim stomach. "I know... I could tell." He swept his fingers in a circle around her navel. "But don't feel pressured into anything. The girls and I will all be there waiting for you whenever you decide you're ready..."

"To be your broodmare like the Young Matriarchs?" she asked, a sultry glimmer in her brown eyes.

He saw that flicker of arousal and smiled. "They're desperate to repopulate their Noble houses, but you're not in any rush to have a family, are you?"

"The next time I see you, there'll be another beautiful Maliri girl with your baby growing in her womb," she said softly. "I'm finding myself getting very envious of Kali Loraleth..."

"You have nothing to be envious about," he said, caressing her cheek with the backs of his fingers. "You can have that family life whenever you choose. Until then, make the most of your career... I suspect you'll go from strength to strength now that you're going to be Lynette's official press contact."

"The interview with her was incredible!" Jehanna gushed, and there was no hiding her excitement. "It was the crown jewel in my exclusive on Tartarus! Along with the Lioness interviews, TFNN is going to smash last quarter's viewing figures!"

"Have you spoken to all the girls now?" he asked, enjoying seeing her get so fired up.

"I still need to speak with Calara and Sakura," Jehanna replied, eager anticipation in her voice. "But I've got a great angle for Sakura: The Saviour of Unity City! Calara's long list of achievements speak for themselves... that girl's a legend in the making!"

John stood up and offered her a hand. "They'll be returning in a few minutes; why don't we welcome them back to the ship?"

"Okay!" she enthusiastically agreed, rising with his assistance, still a little shaky after having her senses so thoroughly rocked.

As they looked around the bed for their clothes, John saw Jehanna pause for thought, a strangely conflicted expression on her face. "Are you okay, honey?"

She nodded and gave him a rueful smile. "Despite what I said earlier, I don't want to give up my career... I love it too much." Her face shadowed with anguish as she continued, "But it feels like I'm betraying you... relegating you to second place." He could see her eyes welling up as she added, "You're my hero and you deserve so much more than that."

"Hey, don't feel that way," he protested, rushing to her side so he could give her a hug. "I love seeing how elated you get about your work! You look incredibly sexy with that passionate fire in your eyes... I'd never want to take that away from you."

"Are you sure?" she asked in a hushed voice. "I feel so selfish... like I'm neglecting you."

*Don't worry, he'll be alright,* Alyssa said softly. *He's got two dozen girls in his harem who'll try their best to keep him occupied until you decide to join us.*

John had the good grace to blush with embarrassment. "I really am going to miss you, but Alyssa's right, I have a lot of... distractions... to keep me busy."

Jehanna smiled with relief and gave him a tender kiss. "Okay, I don't feel quite so bad now. But I really do want to be one of your... distractions."

"And a lovely one you'll make," he replied, returning her smile.

After collecting the rest of their hastily discarded clothing, they dressed and left the Observatory, heading into the Lagoon.

Betrixa bounded across the bridge towards them, showing no hint of bashfulness at being completely nude. Her state of undress gave John an unobstructed view of her markings, which were made up of subtle viridian circles that reminded him of a leopard's spots.

"Hey, Master! Hi, Jehanna!" she exclaimed as she met them half-way across the bridge, giving him a bright, guileless smile.

"Hello yourself, Betrixa," John replied cheerfully. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh, yes, everything's wonderful," she gushed, before turning and pointing into the Lagoon's still water. "Actually, Helene wanted to speak to you about something important!"

"Thanks for letting me know," he said gratefully, then stepped over to the edge of the bridge to search the surface of the artificial lake for the aquatic girl.

He suddenly felt a shove to his back and he barely managed to recover from his shock before plunging headfirst into the water. When he resurfaced, he heard Betrixa's raucous laughter accompanied by a chorus of giggles.

"Woohoo!" she crowed, doing a victory dance. "This one got you!"

He gestured with his hand and a wall of telekinetic force bumped into her from behind, toppling the Nymph from her perch on the bridge. She let out a startled shriek, her arms cartwheeling spectacularly as she hit the water with a huge splash.

John pulled off his shoes and lobbed them at the beach where the rest of the Nymphs were watching, before diving under the water to retrieve the submerged girl. However, Helene got there first, her teal-coloured skin catching the light and looking stunning in her natural habitat. She slid her arms around Betrixa, who was floundering helplessly, and kicked her way to the surface, the aquamarine fins on her calves letting her power them upwards with strong kicks. Betrixa spluttered as she cleared the water, brushing away her soaked mane of hair as she clung desperately to Helene.

"Sorry, I forgot you can't swim," John apologised, cutting through the water to join them.

"I should be the one saying sorry, John," Helene said with a rueful frown. "Betrixa said that you'd love her trick, but I did try to convince her not to do it, I promise."

"Oh, lighten up, Helene," Betrixa said rolling her eyes fondly. "Master's a super guy, this one knew he wouldn't mind a bit of fun!" She hesitated and raised an eyebrow as she looked his way.

"I'm sure the look on my face was priceless," John said with a smile, pulling the Nymph into his arms as he trod water.

Betrixa burst into a fit of giggles, her face lighting up in a joyful smile. "It was very funny!"

Faye popped into the air, her wings fluttering in a blur to keep her hovering above the lagoon. "I caught your dive on one of the security cameras. Would you like to see?"

"Yeah!" Betrixa exclaimed, nodding exuberantly.

John chuckled and gestured with his hand for the purple sprite to proceed. "Go on then."

Faye played back the recording, pausing it as John nosedived off the bridge. His dumbfounded expression invited a second round of laughter from Jehanna and the Nymphs. Even Helene couldn't stop smiling at the look of open-mouthed astonishment on his face.

"You got me, alright," he conceded with a smile.

Betrixa wrapped herself around his chest. "Master got this one too, so we're all square..." The Nymph started to warm up and she gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "But if you feel like you need to punish Betrixa for being naughty... that's just fine."

"I can see I'll need to take a firm hand with you," John replied, filling his hands with her firm ass and giving it a suggestive squeeze. "But that'll have to wait for now, I was on my way to welcome Calara and Sakura home."

"This one is always ready to submit for punishment," she whispered, her emerald eyes gleaming.

John returned her kiss, then glanced at Helene. "Could you tow us ashore please, honey? I've got my hands full here..."

Helene smiled and nodded, hugging him from behind as she propelled them towards the beach with rippling undulations of her fins. When John was able to stand, he walked out of the water, setting a reluctant Betrixa down on the golden-yellow sand.

He glanced at her sisters and narrowed his eyes with suspicion. "Are any of you three practical jokers as well?"

"No, Master!" they replied while shaking their heads, expressions of wide-eyed innocence on their lovely faces.

"So, just you I need to keep my eye on then," he said, playfully spanking Betrixa on the ass.

The Nymph yelped in surprise as her muscular buttock trembled with the impact. Betrixa winked at him, her smile broadening. "This one is going to enjoy being with you, Master!"

John shook his head in amusement, then picked up his sodden shoes and squelched up the path towards the exit.

Jehanna was watching him with a smile on her face. "Enjoy your dip?"

"Very refreshing..." he replied wryly, taking her hand as they walked along the corridor towards the grav-tubes.

She glanced down at her perspiration-soaked body and blushed. "Maybe I should have jumped in with you..."

"The twins definitely put you through your paces," he agreed, pulling her into the blue anti-gravity field. "You'll just have to shower with me instead."

She blushed, darting a self-conscious smile at him. "I never would have believed I could get so turned on..."

"The twins are very sexy," John agreed, stepping out of the grav-tube on Deck Two. "You've got great taste in women."

Jehanna went quiet as she walked at his side, seemingly lost in thought.

"Everything okay?" he asked with concern as they walked into the bedroom, surprised by her lengthy silence.

She peeled off her dress and watched him as he stripped off his damp clothes. Following him into the shower, she finally replied, "I know a lot of the girls have paired off, but I didn't expect it to happen to me" Looking into his eyes, she continued in a hushed voice, "Is that why I'm so attracted to the twins? Did you choose them to be with me?"

1...34567...10