Three Square Meals Ch. 111

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged, only having wild guesses and no definitive answers. "I've no idea what he's planning to be honest."

"I suppose it doesn't matter now, not since you created my sanctuary with Athena," John said, recalling the meeting he'd planned with the enigmatic guide. "Maybe that's something I should discuss with her tonight?"

"Are you going to ask her before or after you fuck her senseless?" Alyssa asked with a grin.

"She's a lot less feisty when she's basking in the afterglow," John replied with a wink as they walked into the Secondary Hangar. He glanced back across the empty umbilical, checking for any remaining prisoners. "Is that everyone?"

"Yeah, the girls have got them all in the Primary Hangar now. Rachel's healing the wounded and the bots are treating the infested." She turned to look into the treatment area and frowned.

John waved a hand at the wall-mounted control panel, using telekinesis to lower the huge hangar doors. He spotted Alyssa's look of concern and asked, "What's the matter? You look worried..."

"Over there, with Faye," Alyssa replied, pointing through the double doors at the throng of people surrounding the purple sprite.

He followed the line of her finger and groaned when he spotted a distinctive glimpse of lustrous light-green hair and alluring teal skin. "What's Helene doing in there?!" he asked in alarm.

*I'm sorry, John,* Jade replied sombrely. *When I gathered the Nymphs to help with the colonists, Helene insisted that she come with us. She pointed out that she wouldn't be exposed to combat in the hangar and that she'd helped tend to a few injuries at her village. You hadn't expressly forbidden her to come down here and I didn't want to disturb you, so I thought it would be okay. Faye volunteered to watch over her and keep her safe.*

*Alright, I better have a word with her,* John said, striding towards the crowds of colonists gathered around the smiling aquatic girl.

Alyssa jogged to catch up, taking a firm hold of his armoured bicep and bringing John to a halt. "I know you're trying to shield Helene from the fighting, but she might actually be able to help out here." She gave him a teasing smile. "Besides, I don't think she's going to turn into a pitiless killing machine if she's just talking to upset colonists."

"They're not just upset, they're devastated!" John protested. "And considering how much Helene cares about children, hearing about what happened to theirs is going to break her heart."

Her cerulean eyes looked deep into his. *Helene's stronger than you give her credit for. She's also a blank slate at the moment; with a bit of assistance from you, she could help a lot of people...*

John paused, his brows furrowing with concern as he glanced back at the naive young woman talking to the freed prisoners. *Isn't that just bringing her further down the rabbit hole?* he asked quietly. *The more I change her, the more likely it is that I'll make her blasé about combat.*

*Talk to her... ultimately it's a decision only the two of you can make,* Alyssa advised him with a supportive smile. *I'll go help the girls with the next batch of colonists, but just let me know if there's anything I can do.*

He waved goodbye to the blonde and walked at a much slower pace into the Primary Hangar, watching Helene immerse herself fully in the conversations she was having. She was listening attentively, her face full of sympathy for the Terran colonists that had just been freed from captivity. It was obvious how much she cared about their plight and there was no mistaking her sincerity as she offered a supportive shoulder for those people to cry on.

As John entered the huge room, he was soon surrounded by grateful colonists, who recognised him immediately in his Lion embossed armour. He spent the next few minutes with the tearful civilians as a crowd gathered around him, all of them eager to shake his hand or give him a hug. It was awful to see the pain in their eyes after their harrowing experiences, made worse when he realised that many of them were trying to hide their anguish, desperate to put on a brave face for their saviour.

The crowd eventually began to disperse once they'd each had their turn speaking to him, freeing John to continue on towards Helene. Looking around the room to find her again, he spotted many of the other Lionesses receiving heartfelt thanks from the people they had rescued. The girls shared smiles with him when they glanced in his direction, before continuing to guide people to the huge staging area, where the colonists could rest until they were returned to Brecken's World.

His attention was drawn by Betrixa as she flounced past, the cheeky Nymph wiggling her fingertips at him when she saw she had his attention. She was wearing a variation of Dana's nurse uniform, with a form-fitting blouse and exceedingly short skirt, showcasing her stocking clad legs and thigh-high white boots.

"Need a sponge bath, Master?" she whispered, giving him a flirtatious grin.

"I thought the plan was for you and your sisters to help the colonists, not give them a heart attack," John replied, struggling to tear his eyes away from her mouth-watering cleavage that was dramatically emphasised by the top she was wearing.

"Well this one hasn't bumped anyone off just yet," Betrixa replied with a twinkle in her emerald eyes. "Although the Terrans do seem to find me quite fascinating."

He gave her a broad smile. "Yes, I can imagine." His amused expression turned to one of concern as he continued, "Are you sure you're okay wearing an outfit like that?"

Betrixa frowned and glanced down at her nurse's uniform. "You don't think it's sexy enough? This one told Jade we should cut out some holes for my nipples to poke through!"

John laughed and patted her on the shoulder. "I think you look perfect. As long as you're enjoying yourself, then I'm happy too."

"That's a coincidence," she said with an impish grin. "As long as you're happy, Master, then so am I!"

She stood on tiptoe to plant a big kiss on his armoured faceplate, leaving a lipstick mark right in the centre that perfectly reproduced the curve of her luscious mouth. Betrixa giggled when she saw her handiwork, then blew him a kiss as she sashayed away to tend to more patients.

He pulled his Paragon helmet off his head and watched the green-skinned girl swish her hips provocatively as she left. *I think that's the first time I've heard Betrixa refer to herself as 'I', rather than 'this one',* John remarked to his Nymph Matriarch.

*It's begun,* Jade replied, her brief reply carrying a flood of powerful emotions with it.

John searched the crowd until he found her and there was no mistaking the sheer joy on her beautiful face. He honestly couldn't remember seeing her look so elated before and any concerns he might have had about making changes to the Nymphs evaporated in the face of Jade's blissful happiness.

"John, could you spare a moment please?" Helene asked quietly. "I'd like to talk to you about something important if you aren't too busy."

He looked to his right in surprise, having been too distracted with the Nymphs to see the aquatic girl approach him. "Sure, honey. It looks like the girls have got everything under control here, shall we go up to my room to chat?"

"That would be perfect, thank you," she replied, giving him a grateful smile.

John turned towards the double-doors, offering Helene a hand, which she eagerly took.

"I still haven't got used to seeing you in armour," she remarked, looking at his gleaming Paragon suit in fascination. "These golden creatures on your shoulders are very impressive."

He glanced down at the embossed pauldrons. "Several months ago, we helped save Terran forces in the Dragon March and Lynette gave me the nickname: 'The Lion of the Federation'. Alyssa got a bit carried away when she was helping Dana design my Paragon suit, although it does help being instantly recognised when we're doing rescue missions like this."

She nodded thoughtfully. "I've heard lots of the colonists talk about being saved by the Lion and his Lionesses. They had nothing but good things to say about all of you." She blushed and added, "They thanked me too, but I was too ashamed to tell them that I had nothing to do with their rescue. I'm sorry I wasn't honest with them."

John stopped outside the grav-tube, turning to face her with a frown. "Don't apologise for that, Helene. You wanted to help, but I've deliberately kept you out of the fighting. I'm sorry you felt ashamed that you weren't involved; I never meant for you to feel that way."

She reached up to brush his cheek with her teal fingers. "I know. I just wished that I had genuinely earned their gratitude. The way they looked at me with such respect and awe... I've never experienced anything like it."

His frown was tinged with sympathy and regret. "I'm sorry I ruined that for you... but please don't ask me to turn you into another soldier. Moments like that are wonderful, but they come at a heavy price."

The aquatic girl quickly shook her head. "No, I wasn't going to, I promise!" She gave him a cautious smile. "I wanted to talk to you about something else."

"Okay, let me get out of this armour, then you can tell me whatever's on your mind," he said, guiding her into the express grav-tube.

They raced up to Deck Four and stepped out into the armoury, where John walked over to the weapon racks and stored his sword. Stepping into his equipping frame, the robotic arms whirred into place, while he unlocked his armour to the sound of rippling clicks. The plating was lifted away, freeing him to step out of his armoured boots and join Helene by the second set of grav-tubes.

"That's better," she said with a warm smile, running her hand over the muscles in his chest. "You look like you again, rather than the heroic warrior."

He raised an eyebrow as he walked into the grav-tube with her. "So I don't look very heroic normally?"

They were rushed up to Deck Two before she could reply and Helene wobbled unsteadily as they left the tube. "Gosh, that takes some getting used to!"

"I know, I keep leaving my stomach behind when I use those things," John agreed, glancing back at the blue gravity field.

She laughed and nodded. "I think mine is still in the Hangar somewhere."

"Do you mind if I grab a shower?" John asked, plucking at the form-fitting bodysuit that he'd been wearing under his armour. "The Paragon suits are cooled, but I still feel a bit grubby after wearing it for so long."

"As long as you don't mind me joining you, that sounds like a great idea," she quickly agreed, shimmying out of her aquamarine dress.

They entered the bathroom and were soon enjoying a hug under soothing jets of hot water.

"That feels amazing," John said with a contented sigh. He pulled Helene closer and stroked her back. "The shower feels nice too."

She laughed at his joke, returning his embrace. "You're right, that does feel amazing."

Standing quietly together, they enjoyed the close physical intimacy as they relaxed in each other's arms.

Helene finally pulled back and gazed up at him, cupping his face in her soft hand. "This is the real you. The kind, loving man who cares that I might be upset, even though he was just trying to keep me from harm."

"I'm glad you see me that way," he said, feeling a surprising surge of relief. "It's nice not to always be the Lion of the Federation, charging into combat to save the day. I never wanted that life, but I can't just stand by and do nothing when so many lives are at stake."

"If it wasn't for you, all those people would have died," she agreed, caressing him with the backs of her fingers. "That you don't crave the glory and fame for your actions is very admirable."

John smiled self-consciously. "You didn't ask me for a chat just to massage my ego, did you?"

"No, but I didn't say those things just to make you feel better, they were the truth," Helene replied, her full lips twisting into an amused smile. "The girls were right... For someone who likes to shower the women he loves with praise, you really aren't comfortable with compliments are you?"

He laughed and shook his head. "You girls talk about me far too much."

"I wouldn't say that," she said with a playful gleam in her baby-blue eyes. "I've heard all sorts of fascinating things. Like... how I can earn my own Lioness ring..."

John couldn't help flushing with embarrassment, wondering who had shared that particular titbit. His trio of Matriarchs were all suspiciously quiet, but he had a few ideas.

Helene saw his reddening cheeks and exclaimed with delight, "They said you'd react like that too!"

He turned off the shower and playfully rolled his eyes at her. "Did you ask me up here just to torment me?"

She followed him out of the cubicle to the auto-driers and closed her eyes as the warm gusts of air quickly removed all the water droplets covering her svelte figure. "No, I do want to talk about something important."

He took her hand and led her through to the bedroom, where he lay down on the bed. "Go ahead, I'm all ears."

"They're very cute," Helene noted, joining him on the bed. "Will our children have your ears?"

John paused and considered her question. "I honestly don't know. I assume Mael'nerak had lots of children with the Maliri, but the only ones I know about for sure are the twin girls he had with Valada; they were Tashana's and Irillith's distant ancestors. The Maliri already have pointed ears though, so that doesn't really help answer your question unfortunately."

"I had a dream where I was holding our baby," Helene said in a hushed voice, a wistful look in her eyes. "She was the most beautiful baby I've ever seen... but she looked just like my people."

"The girls have all had similar dreams," John said quietly. "I think it's some kind of side-effect of being with a Progenitor. I've no idea how much truth there is in it, but you'll be able to choose whether you have a boy or a girl when we eventually get you pregnant."

"I'll be able to choose, just like that..." she said in wonder, her hand slipping down to her stomach. As her fingers traced lazy circles over her belly, she looked at him with sudden understanding. "Actually, you'll be able to choose, but you plan on letting me make the decision... A Progenitor would never normally let his Thralls decide if they were having a boy or girl, would he?"

He gave her a wry smile. "You'll be doing all the hard work and carrying our baby for 9 months, it seems fairer to let you decide which you want."

She leaned over to give him a tender kiss. "I love how you've twisted your Progenitor abilities, turning them into gifts for us." Her hand trailed down his stomach to carefully grasp his cock. "And I love this part of you too."

"Are you trying to seduce me into getting whatever you want?" John asked with a raised eyebrow. "If so, it's working..."

Helene laughed and shook her head, then hesitated and gave him a coy smile. "I am planning to seduce you, but not for that reason." She turned and patted the bed near the pillows. "Why don't you sit here?"

Following her instructions, John sat where she requested and leaned back against the padded headboard. "Like this?"

"Perfect," Helene agreed, straddling him.

She gave him a shy smile as she brushed her breasts against his chest, her nipples hard enough for him to feel their pebbly surface as they dragged across his skin. Raising herself up, she grasped his throbbing cock and held it in position, before lining herself up with the head. Rubbing her wet pussy against him, she bit her lip and sank down, surrounding the painfully hard head with her deliciously snug body. They both groaned as she slowly gyrated her hips, easing inch after inch inside her slick passage, while gripping him tight as her inner walls were forced to stretch to accommodate him.

Helene paused for a moment once she'd taken him all the way to her cervix, then made eye contact with him as she writhed in his lap, easing his way deeper. John could feel her trembling as she sank down the last few inches, only stopping when he was fully hilted inside her.

She gazed at him lovingly from only inches away. "I feel so close to you when we're in bed together. That's why I wanted to seduce you; to feel my soulmate filling every part of me."

John wrapped her in his arms, then pulled her down for a kiss. "You're a wonderful girl, Helene. I'm so lucky to have you."

"I love you so much," she murmured, planting fluttering kisses on his nose, cheeks and lips.

"I love you too," he immediately replied, gently caressing the toned muscles in her back.

"Enough to make me a proper part of your family?" she asked him in a breathy whisper.

John pulled back a little so he could look into those baby-blue eyes. "What do you mean? You're one of the girls now; you are a part of my family."

Helene's expression shadowed with regret. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything until afterwards. Now you'll think I was making love to you to get you to agree... but I promise that wasn't the reason!"

"It's okay, I believe you," he said soothingly, giving her a reassuring smile. "This won't be the first time I've had a heart-to-heart conversation like this, so just go ahead and tell me what's on your mind."

She studied him as she tried to decide how to word her request, until he flexed his cock inside her, making her moan with pleasure. "That feels too good... I can't concentrate when you do that!"

"Don't think about it, just tell me," he said with a grin, holding her hips and gyrating her on his lap so that she was rubbing her clit against his pubic bone.

It didn't take long for her to toss her head back, letting out a low cry as she climaxed, clinging to him as her body quivered in ecstasy. John watched her panting for breath as she recovered, her eyes wild with excitement.

"That feels too good," she protested with a smile. "But I'm trying to talk to you about something important!"

He slipped a hand between them and Helene looked at him in shock as he found her clit and quickly brought her off to another shuddering orgasm.

"Take your time," he said with a grin, filling his hand with her pert breast, massaging and squeezing her flesh as she bucked against him. "You look gorgeous when you come... we can do this all day."

"Stop, please!" she eventually managed to gasp between panted breaths. "I can't even think when you make me feel this good!"

"Are you sure?" he asked with a teasing smile.

She laughed and fell against his chest, hugging him tight. "I am... I think."

"You don't sound certain," he countered, placing his hands on her hips and lifting her a few inches before burying himself to the hilt again. "Want to take a bit more time to make up your mind?"

Helene let out a breathy sigh in his ear that sent a delicious shiver down his spine. "Okay... One more..."

"Just relax, honey," he said, holding her firmly and stroking her up and down his shaft. "Let me take care of you."

Her quiet moans sounded incredible as John helped her ride him to another intense orgasm, her thighs trembling with the adrenalin rush as she cried out with her release. This time when she was winding down from that high, John wrapped her up in his arms and just held her close to his chest, listening to her murmur in his ear how much she loved him.

When Helene finally pulled back, she looked at him with glazed eyes, and there was no mistaking the lovely look of a completely satiated woman. "You're such a selfless lover..." she said softly, looking at him in awe. "It always feels like you care more about making it feel good for me than for yourself..."

He nodded soberly. "Having a stunningly beautiful girl climaxing repeatedly on my cock is a terrible hardship. I try to bear my burdens without complaint though."