Three Times a Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I've been thinking about that.' Liz started the engine and smoothly went into first gear. 'We never did have that double-date, right?'

'What double-date?'

'The unofficial one after our big football final; we were supposed to stop off at a pub on the way home. And Suzanne was supposed to seduce you.'

Ow! That was too close for comfort.

'What about you and Sandra?' Angie ventured. 'What were you supposed to be doing?'

'I had to take my chance. Maybe she would, maybe she wouldn't. We'll never know now, will we?'

Liz was driving steadily back towards town, showing no signs of alcohol impairment at all. For the first time in ages Angie forgot about pleasures of the flesh and worried about the days ahead.

How had she got into a situation like this? More to the point, was there any way out?

'Sandra doesn't really do girls,' she said as evenly as she could. 'The chances of her pulling Suzanne tonight aren't good. She's more likely to have pulled a guy or two.'

'So she only does you? As far as girls are concerned, I mean?'

'That's what she tells me. Okay, she could be fibbing. I could try to set you up with her, see what she says . . .'

'What if I set us up with Suzy? Me and you, that is. A threesome just like tonight?'

Angie swallowed. 'Do you really think that's a good idea?'

'No, I think it's an awesome idea. Suzanne gets to go with you and so do I. And we'll both know about it. No need for lies or secrets or anything.'

'Liz . . .'

'No, listen to me, Ange. I'm sure I can sway it. Suzy's desperate to have sex with you. It'll overwhelm her so much she won't care what me and you do after. Then the three of us will have our secret, won't we? Just like me, you and Miss Pearce.'

Angie swallowed again. As a plan it had its faults. But was there a better solution without upsetting all and sundry?

'We can vary it,' Liz went on enthusiastically, 'threesomes sometimes and pairs the other. I'll toss up with Suzanne between Tuesdays and Fridays. What do you say?'

Distantly Angie recalled Sandra bagging Fridays.

'It might have to be Tuesday s and Thursday s,' she said valiantly. 'And you're going to have to do all the sweet-talking with Suzanne.'

Liz squeezed Angie's knee. 'Consider her sweet-talked,' she said.