Three To Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She under stood how it was going to be for this one last time. Hand in hand we moved to the wagon and lay together naked and warm on a pill of blankest. We kissed and held one another I touched her and she freely took me in her grasp. We loved in every way we knew till the morning sun was lighting the eastern sky. With one last effort I filled her body was my last drop of love and we fell into restful sleep.

She woke me not over thirty minutes later and said Ellen was gone.

Dressed and my ribs bandaged I hooked up the oxen and set off following a set of foot tracks in the wet grass. We found Ellen an hour later dead in the grass face down. We buried her there on the open plan and slowly head back the way we had come so many weeks before.

We did not see any one that first day wandering back the way we had come many weeks before. That night Mother made only one bed. We met under the covers our naked bodies coming together as if we had made love for years. I kissed her and she found my cock ready and hard. I rolled her on to her back and came down between her legs driving deep into her. We wiggled and moved together till she cried out and shook under me. I felt the force shoot from me and seconds later we fell asleep still joined in love.

We made it back to the staging area. We told our story to all. There was no authority so we just moved on heading east back to where we came from.

I would go to college and mother would have a child later in the year. We lived together for many years and after mother passed on. My daughter took care of me.

THE END

12