Three To Tango

Story Info
He watches his wife with another man and joins in.
1.1k words
4.15
127.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers

Author's Note: This story involves a husband who enjoys watching his wife with other men. It involves MMF sex, oral sex, regular sex, and anal sex. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

Jim smiled at his beautiful wife Serena, "He's coming up the walk."

She shivered with excitement, loosening the sash around her robe. Hard nipples pressed against the nubby silk in anticipation, she peeked out the front window to get a good look at their newest young stud. Although they had only been married for a few years, both of them were in their thirties and they'd had a rather difficult sex life. Jim had been a virgin when they'd married, although Serena wasn't she'd only had two lovers before him.

At first they'd thought that Jim's problems were due to his ultra-religious upbringing, thinking that sex was dirty even if it was with his wife. Then, quite by chance, a drunk partner at his firm had flirted outrageously with Serena at the Christmas party, going so far as to slide his hand up her blouse. Although Jim had been outraged as he'd come across the room to rescue his shocked wife, he'd also been more turned on than he had been in his entire life. They'd immediately found one of the guest bedrooms and locked the door; not even making it to the bed, they'd had the most satisfying and hot sex of their marriage on the floor of his boss' guest room.

Through some further experimentation, they'd found that Jim became incredibly aroused by watching Serena be touched by other men - a practice which eventually led to her having sex with other men while he watched. Sometimes he'd fuck her afterwards, but sometimes he'd be so aroused that he'd just walk up to them and cum on the fucking couple.

This time they wanted to try something different.

************************************************

Serena moaned as Colin licked her, his tongue sliding up and down her pussy. She looked over to where her husband was fisting his dick excitedly.

"Come here so I can suck on that beautiful cock," she smiled, writhing a little as Colin pleasured her orally. Without hesitation Jim was at her mouth, and she opened her lips to receive him, knowing that he was getting an even better view of Colin sucking on her pussy.

Colin blushed a little, feeling Jim's gaze on him... he was young, only 22 and bi. He found both Jim and Serena attractive, although this whole scenario was strange to him... he'd never had a married couple ask to join him in bed before, although this wouldn't be his first threesome. But he found it a little strange to be eating out a woman while her husband watched.

Still, at least Jim wasn't just watching now, with his dick in Serena's mouth it made Colin feel a little bit more relaxed.

As she climaxed, juices spilling onto Colin's tongue, Serena moaned loudly and Jim's cock popped out of her mouth as she writhed in ecstacy. Reaching down, Jim twisted his wife's nipples as she creamed herself for the young man between her legs. Eventually her orgasm subsided, and she sighed happily, looking down at Colin's with pleasure-gazed eyes and reaching out to him.

"Fuck me," she murmured, her hands cradling his face and pulling him to her, "Fuck me..."

And she pulled him down for a kiss, tasting herself on his lips and tongue. A hand reached between them, guiding him to her pussy, and Colin was startled to realize that it must be Jim's hand. It was a little strange, but it didn't bother him much... he shuddered as the hand wrapped around him firmly and pressed him against Serena's splayed pussy.

It was strange for Jim as well, it was the first time that he'd ever touched a man, but part of the reason they'd chosen Colin was because he was bi. And it excited him a lot to be part of his wife's seduction, leading the other man to her eager pussy. He moved his hand away as Colin pushed in, hearing Serena's moan through the kiss.

Stepping back, Jim just watched for a while... Colin worked his dick into Serena's body, both of them moaning and writhing, their hands running up and down each other's bodies. Colin kissed her all over; her lips, her neck, her breasts, all the while thrusting and grinding himself against her open folds. She arched her back with pleasure as Jim watched... at first Colin seemed to be watching Jim out of the corner of his eye, but as he became more intent on the pleasure found between Serena's legs he stopped paying attention to the watching husband.

Jim kept masturbating, working up his nerve as the young man fucked his wife.

Finally he climbed onto the bed with them, Colin didn't even notice as Serena pulled him down for a kiss... at least, not until he felt the warm, firm tip of Jim's dick against his anus. Startled, he started to pull up, but then Jim thrust in...

Although Colin was bi, he wasn't normally a bottom when with other men... his ass was tight and it flexed around Jim's dick as he sank in. Serena crowed happily, feeling Colin's jerky thrust as he tried to push away from Jim's invasion from behind...

After a moment, Colin started to get into it a little, even though it wasn't part of the original deal... he didn't mind having sex with men, and this was a whole new experience. He'd never been done from behind while his dick was buried in someone else... and it was strangely erotic. Like Jim was fucking his wife through Colin's body.

With every thrust of Jim's, Colin thrust forward as well into Serena... she could see her husband's ecstatic face above Colin's shoulder, and he could see hers below. The three of them moved in unison, pleasure spreading everywhere, the young man sandwiched between husband and wife.

When Serena started to cum again, Colin jerked and gasped, his dick caught inside her rippling pussy... Jim felt Colin's ass starting to tighten and he thrust all the way in, grinding his dick into the young man's backside. Colin's ass massaged Jim's dick as both men started to cum, jizz spurting into Colin's ass and Serena's pussy at almost the exact same time, filling both holes as all three of them howled with pleasure.

As Colin collapsed between them, almost overcome with the pleasure he'd received on both ends, Jim leaned forward to kiss his beautiful wife's lips.

They were definitely going to have to do this again.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,579 Followers