Three Wicked Sisters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moves to stand over my erection that's pointing up. Slowly, she descends until we are touching, mushroom to pussy lips.

Softly she says, "Thank you, Sean" and she slams all the way down. "OUCH! FUCK ME!!"

She has a grimace on her face, it hurts, "Well brother, that was a really bad idea I had." She has a tear in her eye. "The pain was bad and then you stretch my pussy in one shot. It was like a stake was driven into me." She looks better now. "On the positive side, I won't ever forget my first time!"

She starts to move at a very slow pace, almost glacial. Eventually, she starts to smile and she picks up the pace. She smiles more, she moans, she purrs like a cat. She speeds up.

I inquire, "I take it you like?"

She is almost speechless, "Fuck Sean, this is amazing. This is awesome. I like!"

She has a nice quick rhythm. Up and down, she glides effortlessly over my cock and we are both heading to the panicle. I so want to grab her tits, they are just hanging there, like ripe fruit waiting to be picked.

I am almost ready to explode, "You like fucking your brother, slipping his cock into your cunt, making him your bitch, fuck him, use him."

She stops.

She is annoyed with me, "You are losing the moment, try a different line."

She starts fucking me again. This time faster.

I try a different line of dirty talk, "My big sister, my bitch, my cum slut, you are mine, I own you, I will breed you, fill up every hole, you are my slut and you will fuck me anywhere anytime I want. Cum for me now!"

That did it, she screams, she bounces, she loses control of her body and convulses, she thrashes around on the bed, she almost clamped my dick off. She is a firehose with nobody on the end. She runs out of energy and falls limp in my arms. That is when I go off. I was too amazed watching her, I forgot to release. While she lay limp, I pumped a massive amount of cum into her body. I eventually fall out, we have a puddle.

Sandy and dad are the first to come in, Sandy checked Cyn, and gives the thumbs up. Ali and Lucy sit on the bed with new sheets ready to go.

When everyone shows up at the door, I ask, "How did you know we were done?"

Sandy laughs at me, "Please, she is loud enough, all we missed were the pictures, Mr. 'fuck me anywhere anytime.'"

I shut up. Lucy pushes Cyn off me, she is still recovering. I needed to pee and take a shower, Lucy is more than willing to assist while Cyn recovers.

Lucy mixed things up a bit though. We go into the shower first. Lucy is already naked, she goes down to her knees, opens her mouth, "My mouth is your target."

I don't understand, "What?"

Lucy says again, "My mouth is your target."

Sandy is giggling and adds, "Watersports."

I am so naive, I say again, "It's a shower."

Ali growls, "What planet were you born on?"

Ali grabs my dick, points it at Lucy, "Now pee."

I try to object, "But..."

Ali is frustrated and growing mad, "Pee dammit or I will squeeze your balls till it comes out."

I smirk, "Well that won't help."

I pee without using my hands, Ali lets go. It flops around some, hits most of Lucy's face but she gets several mouths full. Drinks some, spits some.

While I am still peeing, she is smiling seductively and says, "I am your slut."

That felt great, she is so submissive, 100% mine. That blows me away. I hug her with my baggie hands and we finish our shower. I get back in bed and motioned for Cyn to come back. She curls up in my arms, places her head on my shoulder, and her breasts on my side. That never gets old.

Chapter 8 -- Ali's Turn

I ask the group, "So what's going on today?"

Sandy chimes in, "I have to go downtown and fill out paperwork. You all have some decisions to make. Your father found out he has a lot of money. People around here know all of you. Do we stay, move, or wait?"

I asked questioningly, "We?"

Sandy blushes, "Um, well, ah, hmmm. Ok, I like this family and the men treat me better than any I have ever known. I can get a job anywhere and yes, I will follow this group. You need me. I need you."

She has a small tear in her eye which dad wipes away.

I am being objective and thinking of my sister's needs when I say, "I am having the time of my life. Yet, if I were honest and thinking about their best interests, they need to find someone other than their brother. This can't work like it is now. We are all going away to college and the odds are good you can meet someone else better than me."

The girls all look sad.

I plead my case, "You know what I say is for your own good. Millions of guys out there without the same DNA. Millions of guys you can marry and have children with. You can't do that with me. I would keep the house for now and see who is still single in four years and what we end up doing.

"I can see the sadness in your eyes now. Remember, just a week ago I was nothing to you. At the end of four years, the odds are it will be the same."

Lucy ran to her room crying.

Sandy looks at me, "Let her be, I will talk to her later. Sean, I think that is very adult of you and your right, it probably is best for them. We all had a traumatic event bring us together, that generally creates lust and rarely lasts long term. I would enjoy the summer, and let's see where we are in four years."

Cyn and Ali agree.

Dad meekly asks, "Do I get a say?"

Everyone answers "No" at the same time.

I suggest, "I feel useless doing nothing, can we watch a movie at a movie theatre, I have never seen 3D or IMAX, maybe the zoo, a pro baseball game, a hiking trail, or dessert from a French bakery."

Dad takes the lead, "Let's get dressed and then see how many we can do today. Remember, people around here know you are brother and sisters. Watch yourselves."

Sandy clings to me, "He is my date for the day, that will keep us all safe. We can still talk together like a normal family."

Ali sheepishly asked, "Are we normal?"

Sandy snorts, "It's not typical for three sisters to lose their virginity to their brother after treating him poorly for twelve years while he is fucking his next-door neighbor who is also sleeping with everyone's father. No, this is not a 'normal' family. But it sure is a hell of a lot of fun."

We spent the day at the zoo, saw two IMAX movies, one of the whales and the other about the jungle. We stop at a French bakery and a vineyard where we pick up a couple cases of wine. Sandy is on me like a girlfriend, dad hovered, and the girls are around Sandy and me.

People could not figure us out. Sandy has much different eyes and skin color from us, she obviously is not part of the family, but she (thirty-six) is closer to dad's age (forty-four) than me (eighteen), so people just stare at us. It is funny.

We end up going to a fancy steak restaurant and they explain how they age the steaks to me. Everyone else orders fish. The streak is to die for, far above my skills. It is late by the time we got home, we are all tired but Ali. She is bristling with energy. I tell her I am tired, and we should skip tonight. She loses all energy but accepts my suggestion. I tell her I was just kidding, she almost kills me as she smiles.

As much as Ali wanted to just fuck me, she slowly undresses me. She takes her time. She teases me, she is evil. She pushes me on the bed. Then she slowly and seductively strips for me. Shoes, socks, shirt, shorts while dancing after each piece is removed. This is much better than just removing clothing.

She undoes the clasp of her bra but squeezes her tits to keep the bra on. She leans forward, I use my teeth to grab the bra and she pulls away. Her breasts swing down, slapping me in the face.

She then pulls her panties down a bit so there is a small loop on the bottom. Again, she leans over, I grab the panties. She stands up and her panties stay in my teeth and then on my face as they fall free. She steps out of them then leans her pussy into my face.

I eagerly start sniffing and blowing air into her pussy. Then I go traditional and stick out my tongue to lick. She loves this. Four orgasms from licking her pussy are enough for her. She readjusts herself and slowly descends on my cock.

A few inches in and we hit the barrier. She continues to apply pressure until she breaks in. She immediately stops. She is whimpering and a tear is shed but she won't cry out. Not Ali, she is strong and wants to show it. Fairly quickly she is rising and descending, much faster than her sisters did. She is moaning, she is in a zone all to herself. She doesn't look at me, I can see she is very happy.

She is crying and finally looks at me, "This is AWESOME! I love it. I love the feeling of your cock in me. I love fucking you. I love you, brother!"

She picks up the speed.

I put my clubs on her thighs and beg, "Slow down, let's get there together, your ahead of me."

She slows down. She is moaning, my breathing is getting heavy. We are both sweating profusely. She is dripping all over me.

I want to slow her down, she has other thoughts, "You like fucking your sisters and your dirty neighbor? You want my ass, you want my cunt, you want to maul my huge tits? Do you want to breed me? Do you want your baby batter swimming through me and making babies? Do you want to bend me over the table at dinner and fuck us? You want to fuck us outside?"

She continues the dirty talk in a soft breathy voice, "You want to take us anywhere in the house any time you want? Do you want to command us to obediently fuck you? We will! We are rabbits, we need you fucking us. Now cum in me!"

I have no resistance to her dirty talk. I must give in to her. I shoot a massive load into my sister. As I am finishing, she goes still, no moving, not breathing, just perfectly still. Then like a tree in the forest, she falls over and on to me. She is silent for a while. Her breathing starts again. Her body is limp, she can't continue. I hold her tight.

When she came around again she is giggling, "That is awesome. Thank You, Sean!"

I swear the whole family is right outside the door, they bust in again with new bedding and towels for the shower. She helps me pee in the toilet, cleans me up, shampoos my hair, combs my hair. Then points me to the bed.

Ali is elated, "I am so glad I went last. I learned a lot by listening to Lucy and Cyn, it was fantastic. I hope this summer never ends."

I saw it, she has "The Glow." Ear to ear grin.

Ali snaps at everyone, "Don't you all have somewhere to be, a bed to sleep in. I am bushed, we can talk at breakfast."

Lucy teases, "I do believe that is the nicest someone has ever told me to get lost."

Everyone laughs as they leave. Ali gets me in bed and comfortable, turns off the lights, then climbs in next to me. Breasts on my chest, on her side, leg over mine, curled up in my arms, a small furnace of heat.

Ali whispers in my ear, "You know it's not going to work, right?"

I have no idea what she is talking about, "What's not going to work?"

She tries to explain, "Your attempt to be Sir Galahad and do what is best for us. To force us to find boyfriends when away at college. It's not going to work."

It seems like a reasonable idea, "Why not?"

She explains confidently, "Sean, we have each been dating since age sixteen. About every two to three weeks we have a new boyfriend. Do you know why?"

She has me there, I am clueless, so I reply, "No idea."

She knowingly continues with self-confidence, "We know we are good looking, they want to own us. They will do anything, say anything, even act differently for a while. But eventually, it's always the same thing. They want to take us and use us. We are brainless bimbos on a stick for their use.

"With you, we are first. You give us what we want. If I came in here and said you are going to suck my pussy for an hour then I am going to bed, and you will never fuck me, would you?"

I answer honestly, "Yes."

She questions me for my benefit, "Why?"

I explain eagerly, "Because I get pleasure out of seeing you happy."

I am in her trap, "That's what makes you different. Not saying there aren't guys like you out there but you have a monster cock, you are caring, your kind, your patient."

We both hear Lucy through the walls, "He sucks a mean pussy too!"

Frustrated, I answer, "These are mighty thin walls!"

Sandy shouts out, "He's adorable too!"

Ali is mad, "Oh my, the whole fucking house can hear us! Anyways, I will try looking but after four years searching already, how will I ever find someone better and more caring than you? No way they cook as good either."

I will concede that point, "Ok, that point you are probably right."

Sandy opens the door, turns on the light, and walks over and sits on the bed.

She continues her reasoning, "You haven't been corrupted by life, by the need to impress other guys and share your conquests. You don't have hormones out of control, your more mature and that is very sexy to any woman. You have the self-confidence that isn't false or propped up. It's the real you."

She tries to convince me, "Remember the way you stood up for me and those three older guys as a group slipped into the background while you protected me. That was confidence in yourself that no matter what he did, you were better. You are. In four years, you will all be back, you will be graduates, you will have jobs, and you will have each other."

Ali shyly asks, "What about you? You aren't THAT much older than him. Can you give up that body? His caring? His protection?"

Sandy looks down unsure of herself, "I don't know. I love him but he has you three. I like his dad a lot, there is much we have in common. Yet, there is something about him. Something that draws me back."

Dad interrupts us from the doorway. "Even married women have flings on the side and second lovers. If you are going to, at least I know he is a good man and will treat you well. A guy my age has a diminishing sex drive. I think I could ... share."

Sandy smiles, "This family just keeps getting more and more interesting."

Chapter 9 -- College

We all do college searches. I have it a bit easier since my grades are good but it's amazing what money can fix. We all submit to many schools that met our desires. I end up going to California, Cyn to New York, Ali to Texas, and Lucy stays home for two years and then goes to a local college.

The week I leave, they remove my casts. Sandy and my dad came with me for the first week. They find me a small apartment, move me in, set everything up, alternate carrying my books, and all around being useful. I am sad to see them leave, Sandy must return to work.

I dated a lot in college and never had a cold bed. It was more difficult during my junior and senior year as I interned with restaurants, did catering, worked parties, and anything else I could do to get experience. I was in the upper 10% of my class but I was easy to get along with. I discovered what a gym is and lifted weights. I added a lot of muscle and definition to my body. I lost my tan but I was still called "handsome" a lot.

I made it home for winter break during the first two years. With the holidays, everyone is in high demand and I work at some of the best places in the area. They knew that where I go, volunteers will follow. My classmates loved working with me. Sunday is my day to call my family and Sandy. I heard about boyfriends, school, and their plans.

I was glad they were dating and having fun. I was the only one that didn't know exactly where I was going to work as they all had jobs lined up. It's about February when my dad and Sandy seem a bit distracted.

It is like they want to know how I am doing and then they go. They seem busy, I am happy for them. I am hoping I might hear about a wedding for them soon but that is a subject neither of them will touch, I gave up.

I am first to finish school. Dad and Sandy hit all our graduations, four graduations in four days. I still need to pack up and drive home which is a few days drive. I arrived in time to pick up Sandy and dad at the airport and make it to Lucy's graduation. She was quite happy to see that I made it. She hasn't changed at all. Nicer clothes but the same sister I remember.

We get home and I find my bedroom gone. It was a home gym but now it's storage. With three of us coming home, they need the storage for our stuff. Dads office is now my room and the dining room is now his office. The kitchen now has a dining room table in it. The house is a mess. I do what I have always done, I start cleaning. About an hour later Sandy finds me and drags me to the living room.

I am peppered with questions from Sandy, Lucy, and dad. We go out for dinner, they have no food in the house. I suggest we pick up stuff on the way home but Cyn and Ali are flying in tomorrow, we are going out again. Through dinner they continue to ask me questions but now it's more personal, more and more questions about my girlfriends. I do get to ask a few questions and they ask about my cooking. Before I know it, we are home, have talked for three hours and Lucy and Sandy go to bed.

Dad says that Sandy and he are living together, she sold her house recently. He goes to bed. Guess I will too. I stare at the ceiling, sleep eludes me. I half expected some company. None come, I am a bit disappointed but it's probably for the best. I fall asleep.

+++++

I am exhausted, I sleep in late. About noon, Sandy calls me down for breakfast, I need to leave soon for the airport. I shower quick and arrive at a large breakfast. Sandy sure can cook. We talk about music of all things. I listen to music now and am hooked on classic rock. A bit odd for a kid my age, but it's what I liked most when I started experimenting.

Since I drive a Mustang, dad suggests I take his Escalade, he says they will have 500 suitcases each. I ride by myself up to the airport and wait for Ali to arrive. She is twenty minutes late, normal. She runs up to me, hugs the wind out of me, she squeezed so hard, and then kisses me on the cheek. Getting a kiss on the cheek means she met someone, I am happy for her. I feel crushed for me. Another sister that doesn't want me anymore.

She has changed a lot. She is a few inches taller. Gone is her long black hair, it's still black but now it's shoulder length. Her 28C rack is now a 30D, quite impressive. She put on a few pounds but is still gorgeous. The pounds add to her curves and do well on her. Her clothes are sexy, tight-fitting jeans, something she never wore before. Her teeth look whiter, she seems happy. People stare at her now. She is that good looking.

We get her luggage, put it in the car, then go to the other end of the airport where Cyn is coming in. We still have two hours to kill, we have lunch at the airport. It's a bland sandwich. I found the fresh kettle chips at least interesting.

Ali noticed I bulked up a lot and is wondering about my girlfriend. That is a sore subject. Two weeks before graduation I find her talking to her fiancé on the phone. She couldn't understand why I was upset, the sex was good, what else did I want?

That was a short conversation, she let it go. We talked a lot about my schooling and the different ways I was thinking of going. I had offers from restaurants, caterers, bakers, executive chefs, and probably have enough money to open my own place. We discussed the pros and cons of each a bit before it was time to get Cyn. Coming off the plane, she had to doubletake when looking at me, then she too crushed my ribs and kisses me on the cheek.

Cyn also looks much different. She grew a few inches and has amazingly long legs now. She too put on a few pounds in all the right places. Her body looks more mature now, not like a child. Her gorgeous blond hair is still long but it has darkened a bit. Rather than being almost white, it has more of a honey color now. She is dressed to show off her fantastic body. White short shorts, a baby blue halter top, and black heels to make her legs look even longer. She is working out, her arms look firm and more muscular than they did previously.