Three Wishes from Jordan's Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

Unable to hold back, Elle moaned softly as Trish moved closer to the entrance to her pussy. Then just as Trish was about to explore Elle with her tongue for the first time, Elle pushed her away. "Not yet, this isn't just about me. This is about both of us, so now it's your turn," she said as she pulled Trish up and kissed her passionately.

Once again, their hands were exploring each other's body and their moans began to fill the room. Then Elle moved until she was now the one on her knees and Trish was the one sitting with her legs spread wide and waiting. Yet Elle hesitated as if waiting as she looked up at Trish.

The moments seemed to last for hours until Trish understood what was being asked without words. Elle, with the full understanding of a doctor, was waiting for Trish to give her permission.

Suddenly, I understood as well. Trish had been used and taken by Jordan whether she wanted to or not. She had been raped by the man that she thought she loved and loved her, but now she was being given the chance to make the decision for herself ... to do what she wanted to and with whom she wanted.

"Go ahead," she said quietly.

"Go ahead and what?" Elle asked, her voice hesitant and yet excited.

"Whatever you want. I want to feel it all. I want to feel what it is like to have someone who cares about me make love to me. I want to feel your tongue on my tits, sucking them just like I did to you. I want to feel your hands touching my body and then I want to feel what it's like to cum in the arms of a lover."

Slowly, Elle reached out and took a breast in each hand and began to caress and fondle them. Her hands were like silk gliding across Trish's flesh until she squeezed them and then pulled on Trish's nipples and then released them and watched them snap back against her chest almost as I had done to her our first night together. I could see the muscles of Trish's body tremble as Elle's hands trailed downward across her belly until she stopped at the very top of her mound.

"Yesssssss, please ... oh, yessss," Trish pleaded as Elle's fingers moved lower until they rested on the opening to her aroused womanhood. "Don't stop. Please don't stop," Trish hissed as her hips began to buck up against Elle's fingers trying to capture them and draw them inside of her.

Elle had not intended to bring Trish to this point so quickly, but understood that this was what Trish wanted and needed, so she found her clit and began to rub it in small circles.

Trish's response was immediate as delicious tremors ran through her body, originating deep in her pussy and rippling outward like a pond when a stone has been tossed into it. "Ohhhhhh, that feels so good, Elle. Play with my clit. Rub it, play with it. Ohhhhh, yessssss, put your fingers in my pussy. Fuck me with your fingers. Agghhhh, please, don't tease me any more. Fuck me!!" Trish panted.

Smiling at Trish's response, Elle descended on her pussy kissing it and licking the juices that were now covering her inner thighs and outer lips. Gently spreading them, she pushed her tongue between the satiny folds. The taste was sweet like honey and yet at the same time tangy like a piece of fresh fruit. Suddenly, unable to hold back any longer, she drove her tongue as deep as she could, using long slow strokes of her tongue before withdrawing and flattening it against the outer lips and clit.

Trish bucked back against Elle as she felt her tongue probe within her. Soft whimpers of passion emitting from within her chest as a far greater orgasm began to build.

Elle continued to lick Trish's pussy like a cat licking fresh milk from a bowl until she felt Trish begin to buck and tremble beneath her. It was only then that she complied with Trish's previous request and slid first one, then two and finally three fingers in her pussy.

"Yessss ... Yesssssss ... ohhhhhh ... NooooowwwWWW. I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!" Trish screamed as her orgasm overtook her and sent her rocketing off and her cream gushed from her to coat Elle's hand and face.

Once again, moments seemed to last for hours as I watched Trish's response until she slowly began to relax and finally opened her eyes. "Thank you. I've never felt anything like that in my life. It was like ... ... I can't even find word to explain how marvelous you've just made me feel, but ...," she now said with a mischievous look in her eyes. "Now it's my turn to finish what I started earlier and see if you like it as much as I just did."

The look on Elle's face answered the question even if she hadn't replied, "I'd love it."

"Mmmmmm, me too," Trish said as they changed positions again.

This time, there was no hesitancy as there had been before. Trish spread Elle's legs and quickly descended on her aroused pussy, licking and nipping around her clit without actually touching it bringing Elle quickly to the point of near orgasm without pushing her over the precipice. Over and over again, she did this until she finally took Elle's clit in her mouth while she reached up and pulled on Elle's nipples, causing milk to begin spraying across both of them.

Expecting Elle to cum, Trish was taken by surprise as Elle gasped, "Wish two. Wish two, now. Wish two."

Trish immediately stopped and looked at Elle, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, right now. Wish two, right here and right now."

Not understanding what was being said I was equally surprised when both women looked at me.

Finally, Elle spoke. "Sweetheart, 'Wish Two' is that you make love to Trish. She saw what we were doing that morning and says she wants to know what it's like to be made love to instead of simply being fucked."

Surprise was the least of my emotions at that point. I had watched my wife and Trish make love to each other for well over an hour and my cock was harder than it had ever been before. My 'little head' quickly made the decision for me as I stood and stripped.

Trish looked back over her shoulder at me while she wiggled her pussy and butt at me. "Come get it, baby."

Kneeling behind her, I knew that Trish was more than aroused enough to take me if I thrust into her, but I also remembered what Elle had said about her wanting to be made love to instead of simply being fucked, so I took my cock and began to rub it up and down the slit of her pussy. The warmth and wetness seemed to cry for me to enter her but still I held off, continuing to tease her.

"What the fuck are you doing? I don't need to be teased. I'm horny enough to fuck a piece of fire wood right now. I need your cock. Stick it in me and fuck me, damn it!!" Trish yelled.

Elle instantly took over and pulled Trish to her. "Now, sweetie. You said that you wanted to know what it's like to be made love to not just fucked. Well, I can tell you from experience that a fucker is one of those guys who is only interested in getting their own pleasure while a lover will take his time to make sure that you are as turned on as possible. I can also tell you that Kev is the best lover I've ever been with and he will make sure you enjoy yourself more than you have with any other man."

"But I feel like I'm burning up inside. I need to feel his cock inside of me. I've fantasized and dreamed about it since we broke up and now all he's doing is teasing me."

"Yes, he is and is it getting you even more turned on then you were before?"

"Yes."

"Then in that case, why not just enjoy it?" Elle whispered seductively as she pulled her closer and kissed her while running her hands down and caressing her youthful tits.

Trish hesitated for only a moment before she began to return Elle's kiss as their tongues battled with each other and their hands roamed each other's now familiar body.

Trish's arousal was soon apparent as she began to press back against me and her pussy juices began to leak from her.

"Now. Now is the time." I thought as I positioned my cock and slid into Trish for the first time.

Her response was lost in Elle's mouth but she quickly began to press back against me meeting me as I entered her until I was as deep in her as I could go.

It was only then that Elle released her from their kiss. "See, baby. See how good his cock feels inside of you."

"Yesssssss," was all that Trish said.

"Good, cuz now you're going to get your wish. Kev is going to make love to you and while he's doing that, I want you to continue with our first wish. What do you think of that?"

Trish never said a word as she lowered her head and took one of Elle's nipples in her mouth and began to suck on it.

"That's right. Suck on it like a baby. Play with my tit and drink my milk while Kev slides his cock in and out of you."

Taking this as a perfect cue, I reached under Trish and grabbed her dangling tits in my hand while I began to move in and out of her. Slowly our bodies responded to each other matching a rhythm that had been used by men and women since the beginning of time. Ultimately our tempo increased and became a challenge between us to see who could last longer.

Not to be left out, Elle was moaning loudly as Trish continued to swirl her tongue across her lactating nipple before switching to the other one. It was then that Trish slid two fingers inside of Elle, matching the rhythm that we were using as we continued.

"Ohhhh, yessss, baby. She's fingering my pussy so nice. Mmmmmm, I love the feel of her finger as it slides across my clit before she goes deep inside of me," Elle murmured as her hips began to buck against Trish's hand.

Suddenly, Trish pulled her mouth from Elle's distended tit and cried, "Wish Three. I want Wish Three."

Now it was Elle's turn to look surprised as she seemed to freeze in place and ask, "Are you sure? Are you absolutely sure your want Wish Three now?"

"Ohhhhh, yesssss. I want it. I need it. Please, let me have it," Trish pleaded.

Elle didn't delay in her answer. "We all agreed to Three Wishes and so if you want it, so be it." Then looking at me, Elle said, "Kev. Trish's third wish is the same as mine was. She wants you to cum in her pussy and get her pregnant. I know that you love me and will always be here with me, but I also know that there was a time when you wanted Trish and she still wants you. I agreed to this while she and I were talking and I have no problem with it if you decide to fulfill her wish since I love you."

Unable to believe what I was hearing I stopped in mid-stroke, "You want me to do this? You want me to fill Trish's pussy with my cum and get her pregnant?"

"Yes, I do," Elle replied as a smile formed on her face.

It was all I needed to hear as I grabbed Trish's hips and began to pound into her.

"Harder, Kev. Fuck me harder ... Fuck me ... Pound my pussy. Oh god, I need you to fuck me. Fill my pussy with your cum, lover. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuckkk. It's so good. I've never felt like this. Please don't stop. Push your cock deep inside me and fill me with your baby-making cream. Ohmigod. It never felt this good when Josh fucked me. I'm getting so close. I'm going to cum soon. Please, ohhhhhh, please don't stop," Trish sighed.

Taking Trish's face in her hand, Elle whispered, "It never felt this good because the man who you were with never cared as much about you as Kev does. I know he loves me now but he loved you first and you deserve this."

Then looking at me she continued, "That's it baby. Make love to her. Fill her pussy with your cum. Make her a baby-mommy." Quickly the tempo of our love-making increased and Trish matched it with her fingers sliding in and out of Elle.

"That's right. Fuck me. Make me a baby-mommy. Fuck my tight pussy. Fuck the pussy that only you will ever be allowed to have from now on. Make it all yours, lover."

Unable to hold back any longer, I began to pump into Trish viciously. But the harder my hips hit hers, the harder she seemed to need it. In the distance I seemed to hear Trish and Elle cry for me to cum deep inside of Trish and get her pregnant causing my cum to boil up and spray the inside of her waiting pussy. "AAaaaghhhhhh, I'm cumming. I'm filling her pussy with my cum. Do you feel it? Can you feel my cum inside you?" I groaned.

"Yesssssss," Trish hissed as I heard Elle screaming as her orgasm overwhelmed her as well.

The three of us spiraled into orgasmic oblivion together as our bodies responded to the night of mutual love making. After an eternity, we slowly returned to the reality of life and gently moved away from each other, unsure what to say or do until Elle spoke. "Kev, do you still love me?"

"YES."

"And Trish do you care for me."

"I more than care. I think ... I think I'm in love with you, too."

Elle smiled as she asked the final question. "And do the two of you love each other?"

Looking at Trish as she turned to me I knew the answer as we simultaneously answered, "Yes."

"Good then that makes it unanimous since I love both of you, too. So why don't we go to bed and get some sleep. I have a feeling we're all going to need it."

Our laughter filled the room as we all headed for the Master Bedroom.

***********************************************

Epilogue

Elle gave birth to a bouncing baby boy four weeks later as Trish and I stood at her side.

Trish's third wish didn't come true that night but it did a few months later as we all continued to share the same bed and she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl just before we celebrated our first anniversary together as an enlarged family.

As for Jordan, he received a sentence of 3-5 years, but was released after 2 years for a combination of good behavior and medical disability from the broken knee I gave him that day. We received a letter from him once after he was released, inside was the picture from our Wedding Day and a letter which said:

Dear Mom,

Being in prison has taught me a lot about myself, most of which I don't like, and a lot about what I've done in my life.

First, I'm sorry for the way I treated you after Dad died. I had no right to expect you to get me out of all the trouble I started.

Second, I'm sorry for what happened at your house that day. I was jealous of the life that you and Kevin had together and was afraid of being alone.

Third, and I truly mean this, I hope that you and Kevin have a long and happy life together. I definitely learned the hard way just how much you mean to him.

I hope you don't mind that I kept your Wedding picture all this time. I had it stuffed in my jacket when I was taken away and it has reminded me daily of what I lost by my actions.

Fourth, if you know where Trish is please, tell her I'm sorry for the way I treated her. All she ever did was love me and all I ever did was take advantage of that and hurt her. I know I treated her even worse than I treated you and can only hope that someday she will forgive me.

Finally, one of the conditions of me getting out early was that I agree to a 'No Contact Order'. That is why this letter is being delivered via my attorney. The order states that I am never to try to see any of you again unless you want to see me, so I've put my address and phone number on the back of this letter in hopes that you will.

Jordan

The house is now full of two beautiful, lactating women and two adorable children but that hasn't seemed to change certain things. Elle just dropped a note on the table as I sat here writing our story. The note simply asked, "Can I have three more wishes?"

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers