Threelationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow."

"What?" Kathy asked.

"You're beautiful, Kathy."

That elicited a big smile.

"A girl can't hear that often enough. Thank you. Now, your turn."

But Wes didn't move, and Kathy gave him a look that said 'Well?'

"Everybody knows that 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine' isn't about boobs. Ten-year-old girls don't even have boobs."

Kathy couldn't really argue the point, and she was horny enough to agree to just about anything, but she wasn't very happy at the prospect of stripping naked and then hoping Wes did the same. She knew he had been an honest guy in the past but he might be upset enough about the current situation to do something like that to her.

"All right, Wes, I see your point. I'll make you a deal. I'll get down to my panties but that's it until you strip down. I've already got my boobs out but my panties stay on until you show me yours."

Wes didn't even hesitate. "Deal"

Kathy unbuttoned her khaki shorts and let them fall to the ground, revealing the leopard-print, low-cut panties she was wearing. Wes felt his cock twitch.

"Shit..." Wes said, more to himself than anything, but Kathy heard him and smiled at the implied compliment.

"Now you."

Wes slid the elastic-banded shorts and his boxers down easily despite laying on the bed. His steel-hard erection bounced into Kathy's view, and she instinctively grabbed at it, firmly grasping the thick shaft. If Wes objected he didn't say so. Kathy ran her hand up and Wes' cock, slowly but surely. Wes closed his eyes and reveled in the feeling. It had been too long. He opened his eyes and looked at Kathy when she started speaking.

"Admittedly my experience is limited, but this is definitely the nicest one of these I've ever had my hand on."

It was Wes' turn to smile at the compliment, and they looked into each other's eyes as she continued to slowly stroke his manhood. After a couple of minutes, she suddenly remembered.

"Oh yeah, I owe you some panties."

Kathy stood up and slid the brief briefs down to her ankles, then picked them up and tossed them at Wes' face.

"Those are for you."

Wes inhaled Kathy's scent from the quite wet panties while Kathy again took hold of him. Kathy eyed Wes's cock with fascination, becoming more and more aroused as the seconds ticked off. Finally, unable to take it anymore and without another word being said, she climbed on to the bed, straddled Wes' hips, and lowered herself all the way on to him in one motion.

Wes watched Kathy with interest as she slid her panties to the ground. He'd seen her naked at a bit of a distance that day 3 weeks ago but she was just a couple feet away now. He admired the swell of her breasts and the smoothness of her mons, but mostly enjoyed the hand job she was treating him to. He was surprised when she suddenly climbed on to him and guided his cock into her soaked pussy, driving him all the way in. But not so surprised that he didn't think to grab her hips and hold her tight.

"Take your shirt off, Wes."

Wes leaned forward so that his back was off the headboard and pulled at the bottom of his shirt, but Kathy still had to help, though they were eventually able to get it over his head. Wes kept himself in shape, usually with running and other cardio-type exercises but he did work in some weight work. He was in good shape but not muscular, which was just fine with Kathy.

"Shit, that feels good!" Kathy mewed as she leaned forward and kissed Wes hard, shoving her tongue into his mouth and receiving his in kind.

Wes continued to hold her hips and thrust into Kathy and he met her on the way down. Kathy pulled away and grabbed the headboard for more leverage.

"Fuck me, Wes! Fuck me!"

Changing positions proved to be unnecessary. Kathy came within minutes, and Wes wasn't far behind. He would probably have cum sooner but regular sessions with his hand had staved off the over-sensitivity. Kathy managed to get off Wes before he shot his load. She was not on birth control and that could have been disastrous. Having now both orgasmed, they were snuggled together on the bed.

"We're gonna do that again, right?" Kathy asked.

"I certainly hope so. I never got a chance to lick your pussy, and that's one of my favorite things."

Wes felt Kathy noticeably tense.

"Are you...are you gonna expect a blow job in return?"

"Well, I try to never expect anything, but I wouldn't turn one down. Why?"

"I've never actually given one before."

"You mentioned that your experience with men was limited. Just how limited are we talking?"

"I've given several hand jobs, and I haven't done one of those in years. In fact, before now my entire experience with guys was during my senior year in high school."

"Wait, so you were a virgin?" Wes asked, mostly joking.

"Well, there have been plenty of dildos, vibrator, strap-ons, and long-handled hair brushes in there, but I suppose if your definition of virginity is that I'd never had a real dick in there then I guess so. I certainly didn't see myself as one."

That gave them both a laugh, then Kathy continued.

"I guess I always knew I was gay, but I didn't really admit it to myself. When we hit puberty, my girlfriends started talking about how cute the guys were, but all I could see was how cute my girlfriends were.

"Of course, for all I knew they were all going through the same thing. It's not like we talked about it. I thought maybe it was something I'd grow out of. I went along with the girls and tried to talk about the 'cute boys'. When we got into middle school I got a boyfriend just like they did. Of course, at that age it's more about holding hands with someone, at least for most of us.

"It stayed that way through most of high school. My friends, of course, started going farther and farther with their boyfriends. I actually started to think that maybe if I started doing a little more with a guy that I might start being more attracted to them."

"You were rationalizing big time," Wes interjected.

"Of course I was. When you're a teenager, and especially a girl, you just want to fit in, and I was different in maybe the biggest way possible. So when I turned 18 I started doing a little more. I let some of the boys touch my boobs -- God, teenage boys are rough -- and started giving hand jobs to avoid having to do any more than that."

"I guess that worked out for you."

"It did in that I didn't have to do anything else, but it didn't do anything for my attraction to boys."

"You must have been sure by then."

"You'd think so, but all I could think of was that something was wrong with me. I just wanted to like boys just like my friends did but I didn't. That was hard enough, but I also didn't feel like I could explore my actual feelings either. I was afraid my friends would hate me, and who knows how my parents would have reacted."

"Your parents don't know?"

"I've never told them. They still think I just haven't found the right guy."

"What finally convinced you?"

"My friend, Yvette, had a party after graduation. She had a pool and a hot tub and a big backyard. We had a bunch of friends over, including boyfriends, and had a really good time. After a while I climbed into the hot tub to relax. I was the only one there until Yvette got in, too. She sat right next to me, which I thought was weird since it sat, like, 8 people, but it was no big deal.

"We sat quietly for a few minutes, when I heard her say 'you're like me' and felt her hand on my thigh. My God, the tingles that went through my body when she did that! But I was so used to keeping my secret that I didn't give anything away. I just said, 'what do you mean?'. She said, 'you like girls, too' and before I could react, she slid her finger inside the elastic of my swimsuit and was stroking my clit. Jesus, I was on fire and it was like a light bulb went on. I wasn't alone. I wasn't the only girl that felt this way.

"I noticed that I'd subconsciously opened my legs a little further and Yvette was rubbing me faster and firmer. That was the first time I had been gotten off by another person. It was amazing."

Kathy noticed that the story had gotten Wes hard again, so she reached down and took his cock in her hand once more.

"Oh, yeah," Wes mumbled.

"She asked me if I wanted to stay the night. She told me her parents would be there but they'd leave us alone. I immediately texted my parents that I was staying over. That night I got eaten out for the first time and got my first taste of pussy. I was instantly hooked and I never looked back.

"She was more experienced than I was. Her mom's college roommate had a daughter Yvette's age that was bi and they had been messing around for several months. She had some toys and I spent the rest of that summer experiencing pretty much anything that 2 women can do with each other. At the end of the summer we each went off to college and that was the end of it."

"Do you still keep in touch with Yvette?"

"Yes. She just married that friend I mentioned earlier, though they've been together for years. They're talking about starting a family and are considering donors. You ready to go again. All this talk has got me wet again."

This time they were able to couple without the fervent need for orgasm that had gripped their first encounter. Wes started between Kathy legs and ate her to a couple of orgasms.

"Annie always told me you were good at that."

Wes flinched at the mention of his soon-to-be ex but recovered quickly. Despite Wes' assurances that he had no expectations, Kathy returned the favor by giving him a passable blow job.

"If you shoot that crap in my mouth I'm gonna be pissed."

There was never any risk of him cumming from it but he enjoyed it any way. When he was ready, Wes put Kathy on to her back and entered her slowly. He took his time, pushing into her from different angles and at different speeds. Kathy wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his lips to hers. Kissing while making love was one of her favorite things.

Wes maintained a steady pace, never going too fast because he needed to control his ejaculation. The last thing he needed was to get his future ex's girlfriend pregnant. The truth was that this was more like lovemaking than sex. The first time had definitely been sex.

Despite the immense pleasure he was getting, Wes managed to hold off until Kathy came again before he had no choice but to pull out and shoot on to her abdomen. He expected her to be a little grossed out but she rubbed it all over her skin, though she never put any in her mouth like Ann used to do.

Wes went into the bathroom and got a warm washcloth so Kathy could clean herself off. When she was done, he tossed it on to the floor of the bathroom and climbed into bed. Kathy waited for him to get settled then cuddled up with him. It was not lost on Wes that this was a very similar position to the one Kathy had been in with Ann when he saw them 3 weeks ago.

They stayed in that position for a good 15 minutes basking in the afterglow before Wes broke the silence.

"Won't Ann be wondering where you are?"

"Probably, but we still need to talk."

"About what?"

"Annie, of course."

"What's to talk about, Kathy? She's divorcing me to be with you."

"Technically, you're divorcing her."

"You know what I mean," Wes said, some frustration starting to show.

"But that's the thing, Wes. I don't think she wants a divorce."

"What are you talking about? I heard her plain as day, and you were right there, too. I heard her say she was going to divorce me for you!"

"I know, but she'd also been planning to do it for weeks. Why do you think that is?"

"I don't know, but I suppose you're going to tell me."

"She doesn't really want a divorce, Wes. Look, we both love her and she loves us both. She's been going crazy these last few weeks with you out of touch. I don't think it ever occurred to her that you wouldn't be part of her life."

"What, she thought she'd divorce me and I'd just hang around?"

"I think she hoped you'd still be friends, that maybe we'd even still hang out together."

"You have to know THAT wouldn't happen. And I still don't know what there is to talk about. If she wants me to forgive her, fine, I forgive her."

"I don't think that's what she wants. I think she wants us both."

"What? Like I get her 3 nights one week and 4 nights the next, and you get her the rest of the time? I don't think so. I love her but I'm not going to be a part-time husband."

"Well, maybe not like that. Let me think for a minute."

Wes watched Kathy doubtfully as she considered the options. Even as part of him hoped she would come up with something he could live with, the rest of him doubted it was possible. Sure, he knew some people were in relationships that involved more than one person, but it was never anything he envisioned for himself. He sat quietly while Kathy thought about it and he could almost see the wheels turning in her head.

"How about this?" she said rather suddenly. "You're right that it wouldn't be fair for you and me to be alone half the time. I mean, if she really wants to have us both then she should be prepared to sacrifice a little too, right?"

"Sure," Wes answered warily, wondering where this was going.

"So, I was thinking that each of us have time alone. There's 7 days in a week, so each of us is on our own for 2 nights each week, and the 7th night we can try to figure something out for all of us."

Wes considered what Kathy had said, then made an inaccurate calculation that caused him to initially object to her plan.

"So, if I'm to understand, I get two nights a week with Ann, plus a day with all of us. That's even less than before. Making Ann spend two nights alone doesn't solve that problem."

"No, Wes," Kathy said as she smiled. "You're not understanding. The nights that Ann spends alone doesn't mean we all spend them alone. On those nights you'll be with...me."

The figurative light bulb went on over Wes' head as he understood Kathy's plan. He had to admit that made it more palatable. He had been very fond of Kathy right up until he caught her with Ann, when she had become a rival. But she was a very pretty woman with a nice body, and he had enjoyed the last couple of hours with her. But...

"But you're a lesbian, Kathy. I mean, aren't you?"

Kathy rolled over on top of Wes, planting a wet and sloppy kiss on his lips. He instinctively kissed her back, and a brief dueling of tongues took place.

"Baby, after what you've done to me the last couple of hours, I'm going to give bisexuality a try."

They both laughed and then brought their lips together, and before long Kathy mounted Wes again. She held his hands to the bed and ground her hips against hers. At first, he tried to thrust back against her but it was mostly ineffective, so he chose to relax and enjoy being ridden.

One climax each later, Kathy climbed into the motel shower to clean herself off. Wes waited his turn, having been given strict instructions not to join her because she was sure she would attack him again and they really did need to go speak with Ann. Wes reluctantly agreed, though he wasn't really didn't believe Ann would go for this. Why would she go from having a full-time partner, be it Kathy or himself, to having to spend two nights every week alone? Would her desire to have both Kathy and himself, which he was taking Kathy's word for, enough motivation? And truthfully, he still wasn't sure how he felt about it, but it was definitely a better option than any others he had.

They drove over in Kathy's car, leaving Wes' car and things at the hotel. Kathy opened the door to the apartment and walked through, with Wes just a few seconds behind. Ann began speaking as soon as she heard the door start to open.

"Hey sweetie. Where have you...OMIGOD, WES!!!"

Ann dropped the plastic spoon she had been holding and it clattered to the ground. She leapt on to Wes, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Wes was surprised when her lips mashed against his and her tongue sought to penetrate into his mouth. These were not the actions of a woman that wanted a divorce, and he began to think that Kathy may have read Ann right.

"Don't you EVER scare me like that again, you asshole!" she yelled as she pulled away, then immediately planted her lips back on to his.

Wes tried to say something but Ann wouldn't stop kissing him, and it took several minutes for her to finally relax her grip. She lowered herself back to the floor, and the look on her face said she was still upset, but relieved.

"Come on," Ann ordered, grabbing Wes by the wrist. "You too, Kathy."

They walked into the master bedroom. Ann pushed Wes gently toward the bed.

"Take off your shirt and lay down," she instructed.

Wes glanced at Kathy then back at Ann, then did as Ann asked. He tossed his shirt to the floor in the corner then made himself comfortable in the center of the bed. Once he was settled, Ann smiled at him and then pulled her own shirt off. She was not wearing a bra, and her nipples were poking out hard and plump.

She climbed onto the bed and cuddled up to Wes' right side, her bare breasts pressed against his torso. Wes felt her firm nipples followed by her soft flesh, and he could feel himself hardening despite the recent activities with Kathy, who just stood at the edge of the bed watching.

"C'mon Kath, get his other side."

Kathy just shrugged her shoulders, but Ann's eyes went a little wide in surprise when Kathy tugged her own shirt off, revealing her own braless breasts. As Kathy took the opposite position to Ann, her own bare breasts pressing into Wes' left side, a noticeable smile appeared on Ann's lips.

"You're not leaving me again, baby," Ann said, loud enough for Kathy to hear as well.

With that, she began nuzzling his neck and slid her hands over the bulge in his jeans. To Ann's surprise, Kathy mimicked the nuzzling of Wes' neck, and Ann found herself getting incredibly turned on. She had wanted to suggest a threesome. She was sure Wes and Kathy wouldn't touch each other, which would have led to them both focusing all of their attentions on her, but she really didn't think either of the others would go for it. And now here they were in bed, her best friend/lover topless and kissing her husband's neck, and her husband allowing it!

In that moment, Ann decided to go for it. She didn't know how things would turn out but she was going to give it her best shot. She rolled off the bed and slid her running shorts and panties to the floor. She looked up to see Was watching her strip, while Kathy continued her assault on his neck and shoulders.

Knowing how much Wes loved to eat her, she climbed on to the bed, gently nudged Kathy to make room, then straddled Wes' face. She reveled in the firm grasp of his hands on her ass and the feel of his tongue as it slipped into her pussy lips. She grabbed the headboard to brace herself and heard herself let out a low, guttural moan. God, she loved how he did this.

Ann was vaguely aware of Kathy moving away and assumed she'd have to somehow smooth things over with her, but she would have to worry about that later. She stayed where she was until Wes ate her to an intense, wonderful orgasm, then gingerly stood up and lifted her leg past him. What she saw then was nothing less than stunning.

Kathy had also stripped off her shorts and panties, but the true surprise was that she had Wes' cock out of his shorts and was sucking it like a seasoned pro. Kathy had always said she had never given a blow job before, but this was clearly not her first time. While this was not the time to ask, she certainly was curious about this turn of events.

Ann joined Kathy, and the two women began pleasuring Wes' manhood together. They would take turns taking his full length into their mouths, then work the sides with their lips and tongues, usually meeting at the top and exchanging a deep, passionate kiss before continuing on. After a few minutes of this, Ann's curiosity got the better of her and she had to say something.