Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 05

Story Info
Willam watches Susan undress from his office window.
4.5k words
4.22
21.2k
15
6

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playing a sexy game of voyeurism and exhibitionism with his beautiful new neighbor, William watches Susan undress from his office window.

William leashed up his dog, Bosco, a chocolate brown lab. He decided to take him for a walk in hopes of meeting his new neighbor. He'd love to accidentally on purpose run into her. Still playing the name game while wondering what her name was, he needed to know her name. Knowing her name would help him to better masturbate over her later while imagining her naked. Before he could imagine having sex with her, he needed to know her name. He couldn't call her just hey you.

Although when he was younger and attending college dorm parties every weekend, he's had sex with more than one drunken woman that he didn't even know her name. Before the fear of AIDs, he had sex with so very many different women back then, when he was in college, without using a condom. He wondered where all those coeds were now, married with children, no doubt, and probably divorced and with their second or third husband while he was still enduring being married to his bitch of a wife Liz.

He wondered if he had impregnated one of those college coeds with his child and never knew. How would he know? A onetime drunken sex session, maybe his child, a part of him, was walking around that he never knew existed. Conceivably, quickly doing the math in his head, he could have a 40-year-old kid who never knew his or her Daddy. If this person was looking for him, surely, he could be found and he or she would have found him by now. He was just as lucky as he was glad that he never impregnated anyone but his wife. Nonetheless, he wondered if all of those women he went to bed with ever thought how different their life would have been with him in it in the way that he thinks how differently his life would have been had he married one of them instead of marrying Liz. Yet, none of those women, even in the sexy way they looked back then, were hotter than his wife looked then and his new neighbor looks now.

Quickening his pace to double back, he walked away from his house instead of walking in front of his house to cross the street. By walking the dog to the left instead of to the right or straight across, he'd loop back around to return from the other side of the street. Out of site of his spying wife and using the trees and the neighbor's shrubbery as his cover, once in front of his new neighbor's house, he'd have the moving van as his perfect cover to block Liz from seeing him returning the other way. Then, standing there while waiting for his neighbor to reappeared, in case she disappeared inside her house again, he'd have the moving van behind him to block his wife from seeing him making a drooling fool of himself.

He knew his wife was watching him. He could feel the heat of her stare. She was always watching him, especially when there were other women around. She knew he spent his time watching porn videos.

Being that nothing ever happens in this boring neighborhood, he suspected his wife was just as interested in his new neighbor as he was but for different reasons. His wife was nosy. She wanted to know everyone's business. Instead of being the vindictive bitch his wife was, he was kinder. He loved women in the way that his wife hated men. Hoping to see something of his new neighbor that he shouldn't see, preferably a down blouse, he was just horny.

As if he were a teenage boy trying to bump into a girl he liked, he's never been as eagerly excited, albeit nervous, to meet anyone as he was to meet his new neighbor. He was acting as if she was a celebrity and if, indeed, she was the porn star in that movie he had just watched, then, as far as he was concerned, she was his celebrity. Hoping she looked as good up close as she did from a distance, she was so beautiful, the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. Moreover, no doubt with his imagination running away from him, she looked just like the woman on his porn video. Even if she wasn't the woman on the porn video, he could have fun imagining that she was.

Quickening his pace while hoping to catch her standing out in front of her house and before his wife spotted him coming up from the other way, he wanted to make their first meeting appear that it happened by chance instead of planned. Fated to happen, he imagined that it was kismet that he'd be the first neighbor she'd meet. Wanting his first impression to be a memorable one, he combed what's left of his hair before going out the door.

Should his new neighbor be watching him walk his dog, he walked with a quickness to his step to show her that he still had plenty of life in him for an elderly man of sixty-years-old. Even though everyone told him that he looked younger, fifty-something, sometimes he felt seventy-something. He decided to stop counting after he turned sixty. From now on, he'd rather not know how old he was.

Just as he rounded the corner and walked nearer to walk up from her side of the street, he spotted her from a distance. He watched her emerge from her house to stand on her front lawn. Transfixed on her shapely image as if she was a star stepping out on stage, he was intent on learning her name. More concerned with his need to meet her, he was oblivious to his dog's needs in needing to pee. Walking faster to catch her while she was still outside of her house, he pulled his dog along and didn't even give poor Bosco a chance to sniff anything and/or to relieve himself. As he approached her while watching the moving men taking a break before continuing to move her possessions inside, he hoped she'd stay there for just another minute for him to meet her.

The closer he came to her the more beautiful and sexy she was. Love at first sight, in the way that he was in love with Liz when he first saw her, he was in love with his new neighbor, whatever was her name. Playing the name game as he walked closer, he tried to guess her name. Samantha, Rebecca, Victoria, Veronica, yet none of the names were worthy enough of her beauty. Certainly, she must have a special name, an uncommon name, and a name that truly befits her beauty. He just hoped that she didn't have a stripper's or a porn star's name of Tiffany Crystal, Desiree, or Sasha.

If only he was twenty years younger and wasn't married, maybe he'd have a chance with her. If only he didn't have a bad back, bad knees, and sporadic bouts of erectile dysfunction, he imagined divorcing Liz to run off with Alexandria, Juliana, Katarina, Ophelia or whatever the Hell was her name. With a face and body like that, what difference did her name make? She could have any name and her name wouldn't matter, that is, so long as her name wasn't Elizabeth, Beth, or Liz. A name he used to love, he's grown to hate.

Besides, if she had a bad name, a name he didn't like, he'd give her a nickname, a beautiful nickname and a name more befitting her beauty. Certainly, it wasn't her name that made her beautiful. It was her face and her outrageously curvaceous body. For all he cared, she could have been named Ralph. For all he cared, she could have no name and he'd give her one.

"Hi," he said waving to her from a distance while suppressing the urge to call, yoo-hoo, while fearing that she'd disappear inside of her house again.

"Hi," she said turning to him and giving him a big smile.

"I'm William. I live across the street," he said pointing through the moving van to his house and to his wife hidden from view. "This is Bosco," he said looking down at his big goof of a dog.

"Hi, pleased to meet you. I'm Susan, Susan Jill Parker. Hi Bosco," she said squatting down to pet his dog.

Susan. Her name is Susan. Now that he sees her up close, she looks like a Susan. He could live with that. He's always like the name Susan. Even despite Johnny Cash writing a song about a boy named Sue, she has a feminine name, Susan, somehow the name fit her.

Preferring the name Susan to Sue, Susan isn't his favorite name but he'd deal with that. More focused on her than on her name, he only wished she was wearing a short skirt. If he had a choice, he'd prefer seeing more of her leg than more of her jeans. If she was wearing a short skirt, in the way that she was squatting with her knees so spread to pet Bosco, he'd have the perfect view of her panties from where he was standing. Then, he thought, with so many young women enjoying being free, maybe she doesn't wear panties. Nonetheless, whether she wears panties or not, when she stood and leaned forward to rub Bosco's big head, he had a clear down blouse view of her abundant cleavage and sexy bra.

'Wow, she has a rack and this is the perfect view,' he thought to himself. 'I'm really going to enjoy living across from this new neighbor.'

He took this as his opportunity to stare at her while she paid attention to his dog. Even having the same first name, from every angle she looked just like Susan, the sexy actress in his porn movie. Something he was so looking forward to seeing, he'd have to see her naked, of course, for him to tell if this Susan was really that Susan.

Now that he knows her name, he was happy. Her name is Susan and Susan Jill Parker was music to his ears. Even if her first name only had two syllables, her whole name, Susan Jill Parker, had five syllables. He couldn't imagine a name more perfect than that, unless she was his wife, Mrs. Susan Jill Fielder. Wow.

'William Scott Fielder, do you take Susan Jill Parker as your lawfully wedded wife? I do,' he imagined himself saying to the Reverend in his head as if he was standing at the altar.

"Hi Susan Jill Parker," he said enjoying slowly saying her name while shaking her soft hand and allowing the image of her beauty to engulf him in sexual passion for her.

After watching so very many porn films of her as the star, he knew she was the same Susan he had watched on his big screen dozens of times. He already knew every square inch of her perfect body. He couldn't even begin to count how many times he's masturbated over watching her act and play her part. If it was up to him, he'd give her an Academy Award, an Oscar, an Oscar of Porn. Wishing it looked more like an Oscar than a bowling trophy, he'd give her Adult Video News award, an AVN. She was his Jenna Jameson.

As soon as he touched her hand, he wanted her and had to have her. Just by the mere touch of her hand, he imagined her hand stroking his cheek before wrapping her arm around his neck and pulling his head down and forward to her to kiss him. As if he was acting with her in a porn movie, just by the mere touch of her hand, he imagined her holding his erect Cialis induced cock before stroking him to an even harder erection. Then when he awakened from his sexual fantasy of her masturbating him, not the first impression that he wanted to make, he looked down at Bosco peeing on her pant leg.

"No! Bad dog! Bad Bosco! That's bad," he said pulling his dog away from her when the dog tried humping her other leg.

"Oh my," she said laughing.

"Sorry. I'm so sorry. I'll pay for new jeans," he said wishing she'd invite him inside to help her out of them.

'Maybe you should remove your panties too,' he imagined saying to her, 'just in case some of Bosco's urine splashed up through your pants and onto your panties or onto your pussy, if you're not wearing panties.'

Not having seen a visible panty line, he suspected she wasn't wearing any panties.

"It's okay," she said with a laugh. "I love dogs but, not much into water sports, I don't like dogs peeing on me," she said laughing again and stepping back to push Bosco away when he started humping her again, this time her other leg.

'Not into water sports my ass. Liar, she's such a liar,' he thought.

He remembered her film, The Attack of Pee Pee Man where a man broke into her house and peed all over her while she was sitting in her bathtub taking a bath. Wow, that was such a hot scene when she stood from her bath naked to chase him out in the street. They just don't make movies like that anymore.

"No Bosco. Down. Bad dog," he said pulling the leash.

"It's okay," she said with a laugh. "He's not the first dirty dog who ever humped me and I'm sure he won't be the last dirty dog to hump me either," she said looking at him and making direct eye contact with him while giving him the eye.

She gave him the eye. His porn star of a dream women and his new neighbor just gave him the eye. Only, what did she mean by saying that he won't be the last dirty dog to hump her while giving him in the eye. Was she hinting that he may be humping her one day? He only wished. He'd loved to hump her before he died.

"Not the first impression that I wanted to make meeting my new neighbor, I owe you a new pair of jeans," he said.

The image of taking her shopping and going with her in the dressing room while she tried on jean after jean filled his mind with lust for her. He imagined them having sex in the dressing room. Humping her hard against the dressing room door, he imagined customers and sales employees stopping to stare.

"Don't worry about the pants. I'll wash them. He must like my scent," she said leaning down to pat his big head while giving him another down blouse view of her bra clad breasts.

He liked her scent too. Even from this distance, without him invading her space by stepping any closer to her, she smelled like peaches. Not the first impression he wanted to make, he wished he could cum all over her, as Randy did in her movie, Cum Slut.

Instead of having his dog pee on her, he suddenly felt the urge to pee on her. He was so embarrassed by the inappropriately filthy thoughts he was suddenly having after just meeting her. After watching his dog pee, he had to pee too. Being that her pants were already ruined, he wondered if she'd mind him peeing on her other leg before humping her ass. If this was, indeed, the woman in the porn video, he's seen her do worse than that on camera.

"It was nice meeting you," he said taking his dog home.

Leave it to the frigging dog to leave his mark and ruin his chance of him leaving his mark on her with some witty conversation and funny repartee. Now instead of remembering him as her suave and funny neighbor she'll remember him as the man who's dog peed on her. Leave it to the dog to want to hump her leg. Only, if she was in his life, he'd be humping more than just her leg. He'd be humping her pussy and her mouth. Wishing he was as forwardly aggressive as his dog, the dog was the only one who got what he wanted in that brief exchange.

As soon as he took his dog upstairs and ran to the bathroom to pee, he continued watching her from his second floor office window. Only, where is she? Where did she go? She's not out front anymore. How could she disappear so fast? Maybe she went inside to help direct the moving men where to put things. Figuring that she was hidden by the moving van, as if he was on a police stakeout, he waited while watching for her to reappear.

She wasn't there. She wasn't out there. Moving from window to window for different angle views, she was gone but where did she go? Then, movement in her second floor bedroom window caught his attention. There she was sitting on her newly moved in bed going through boxes. She was looking for something but what? Maybe after meeting him he made her horny. 'Fat chance of that,' he thought.

Maybe Bosco humping her leg made her horny and she was searching for her dildo and would masturbate while he watched. He loved to watch her finger her nipples while fingering her pussy before impaling her cunt with a dildo. Wouldn't that be hot to watch his new, sexy neighbor playing with herself with her big, black dildo. Finally finding what it was she was looking for, she pulled out a pair of jeans.

"Oh, yeah, baby, change your peed on jeans right there in front of me where I can see you undressing," he said out loud for only himself to hear. "Take them all baby. Take them off."

As soon as he said that, she stood and started doing just that. Holding her jeans in hand while looking out her window to see who was out there and who could see her, she walked closer to the window to look down out at the sidewalk before looking directly across the street at his office window. As the voyeur he was, mesmerized by the sexy, hoped for exhibitionist sight of her standing there holding her jeans, he couldn't remove his eyes from her.

Would she dare change her jeans there in front of the window and in front of him? Why not? She changed her jeans while sitting in her car with the car door wide open. She already gave him a peek of her panty, when she pulled her jeans up beneath her short skirt. With her looking out her window at his window, did she know that he could see her? With her staring across the street at his house, did she know that he was watching her?

With the house across the way vacant and enjoying the view in the morning, he left his shade up and his drapes pulled to the side. Only, as exposed as she was, it was then that he realized that she could see him standing there staring at her while hoping that she'd give him a striptease show. Not wanting her to know that he was looking and not wanting to prematurely end the show and their game of voyeurism and exhibitionism, he took a step back and then another. Transfixed in place as if hypnotized by her about to undress, he stood there staring at her.

She was looking straight ahead. She was looking right at him. She was staring at him in the way that he was staring at her. Could she see him as clearly as he could see her? Definitely, if he could see her standing there not a hundred feet away, she surely could see him watching her.

Something he's never been aroused to do before, he was tempted to strip naked and give her a lewd and lascivious show of his cock in exchange for the hope that she'd give him a sexy, striptease show of her naked body too. If he knew she was into watching him as much as he was watching her, he'd love to masturbate in front of her while she watched. Nonetheless, something he thought had died in him years ago, already having a throbbing erection, she brought out the sexual lust in him. Maybe if he was twenty years younger he would strip naked and masturbate in front of his window but he didn't dare. This was his new neighbor. He'd never have a chance with her if she thought him a pervert by him flashing her his cock and masturbating.

As if he was an actor in one of her porn movies, he thought of her movie, Cock Flasher and the Virgin. The movie was about a man who showed up at her window every night to flash her his cock. You'd think she'd pull the shades not to see the man flashing her his cock but she never did. Then, with him masturbating in front of her window, she returned the favor and masturbated with him. The movie progressed to where they finally met, fell in love, and married. It was a wonderful movie with a happy ending.

He watched her turn away from him to put her jeans down on the bed before turning to face him again and to peer out of her bedroom window. Was she looking for the movers? Was she checking to see if they could see her undress? Did she want to be seen undressing?

He watched her reached down to unbutton the top button of her jeans and unzip her pants while she stood there by the window looking out to the sidewalk below. In the way she was looking down, as if looking to see who was there, maybe she was hoping the moving men would see her. Maybe she's as much of an exhibitionist as he was a voyeur. Wouldn't that be great living across the street from an exhibitionist? He imagined all the sexy games they could play.

Not believing his eyes, finally standing somewhere at the right place and the right time, he leered at her while watching her wiggling out of her jeans. With the button of her jeans undone and her zipper down, as soon as she started pulling down her tight pants, he could see a bright white triangular piece of her panty. Only, 'Thank you Jesus,' he thought to himself when he saw her panties move down with her jeans.

12