Three's a Circle, Not a Triangle Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. She's looking down at her underwear in the way I wish I could," he said.

As exciting as it was to see her in her underwear, it was just as exciting for him to see all of her underwear in one spot on the bed, especially when she was looking at her underwear with him. She looked at her underwear as if she was in a lingerie shop looking to see which items to try on before buying them. A sexy, voyeuristic sight he'd love to see, he imagined her giving the bored husbands and restless boyfriends a show of her nude body while they waited outside of her dressing room for their wives and girlfriends. He imagined her curtain opened just enough for them to watch her trying on bras. He imagined her purposely exposing her breasts to them while acting obvious that they could see and that they were watching. Taking the sexy vision of her home with them, he imagined the men masturbating over her in the way that he does every day.

While she stared down at her collection of panties, bras, and shoes, he stared over at her. It was always more fun to watch her when she was in the act of doing something, even if it was watching her just staring at her underwear. The professional actress that she was, as if her bedroom windows were the cameras, she seldom looked at her bedroom windows and she seldom looked over at him, unless she was looking over at him while watching him masturbating over her. Loving how she looked from every angle, he especially loved how she looked from the side. With her flat, toned stomach and her round, firm ass, he really could see the enormity of her massive breasts from the side in the way that he couldn't see the immense size of them from the front.

Giving them more of three a dimensional perspective, even though her breasts looked so big from all angles, they looked even larger when seeing them from the side, especially when she leaned forward without wearing her bra. He loved how the bottom of her breasts curved upward in the way he remembered when looking up at a painting by a famous, 17th century master artist. As if her breasts were her twin, full moons basking in the radiance of her beautiful face, with her eyes their smiling twin suns, she had the face and the body that men fought one another to possess. His very own Goddess living across the street from him, if this was the time of the Crusades, men would go to war for the chance to be in her head, to win her hand, and to live forever in her heart.

Only, looking at her and viewing her as if she wasn't real but a painting or an image on a big screen, he had no idea how she felt inside. When he more cared about her panties, her bras, her shoes, and her naked body, how could he possibly know how she feels inside? Keeping her emotions hidden and never revealing how she truly felt, he didn't know that she was the type of woman who'd never tell him or any man how she truly felt. In the way that so many other beautiful women through the ages felt after being ruined and emotional twisted when sexually abused, she was the type of woman that no one man could ever possess. After having been forced by one too many men, she'd never freely give herself to any man. It's not that she didn't want to willingly submit to a man, she couldn't. Easier for her to open her mouth and her legs, she didn't even know how and where to begin to open her heart to a man.

To be continued...

12