Three's a Crowd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon looked at Jill and said, "Wow. Sounds like you've given this some real thought. Is it possible you're maybe not dreading this as much as you were?"

"Um...I guess so. I mean, if we're gonna actually go ahead and do this then I want to at least try and be able to enjoy it with you. But there's nothing more to it than that."

"Okay. So tall, dark hair, a really short haircut plus nice guy equals winner. Got it."

Jill was very much in the mood again the following night and she took him deeper into his fantasy than ever before. The sex was totally amazing for both of them. Just the fantasy was a goldmine. Jordan couldn't imagine what the real thing might do for them.

After two weeks of frustration in his search for the perfect guy, Brandon found exactly what Jill was looking for. He called her from work and said, "Hey, honey. Are you at the house?" She told him she was and reminded him she had the next two days off. "Okay, well, guess what?"

Jill didn't respond for a moment then said, "Oh, my God. Did you find someone?"

"Uh-huh. He fits all of your requirements and I'd like to bring him home tonight. Is that okay?"

"Jesus, Brandon. I'm shaking like a leaf just thinking about this."

"Is that a yes, by any chance?" he said prodding her along.

"Well, I knew this day was coming so...okay...yes. I think."

"Can you be ready at 8 o'clock?" he asked her.

"Yes," she said quietly without any enthusiasm.

"And will you wear that white top that fits oh-so-nicely with the short black skirt and those black heels I really like?"

"Do you mean the clingy knit top that shows off my boobs?"

"That's the one. Is that okay, honey?"

"I guess. Sure, I can do that for you."

"So I'll see you then?"

"Okay. And Brandon? I love you. I just hope this doesn't change anything. You know, in a negative way."

"It'll be fine, honey. I promise," he assured her.

"I wish I could be that sure," she said hollowly.

"Trust me, okay? This guy is perfect."

"Perfect. Okay. Sounds...perfect. See you tonight."

When Jill heard the car pull into the garage, her heartbeat increased so much she thought she might have a panic attack. She was curiously excited, but 90% of it was out of fear and nervousness. She took several deep breaths and waited for the door to open.

"Lucy? I'm ho-ome!" he called out. "Where are you, honey?"

"In the living room," she called back.

"Are you wearing what we agreed on?" he said with excitement in his voice.

"Yes," she said with a slight amount of irritation.

"Okay, then close your eyes and keep them closed. I want to introduce someone to you."

"Okay. They're closed," she told him.

Seconds later, Brandon said, "Okay, open them."

Jill's heart was absolutely racing as she slowly opened her eyes. She saw Brandon then cautiously looked for her date. As her eyes fully opened she had to look twice to make sense of what she saw.

"Honey? What did you do?" she asked.

He handed her a bouquet of red roses and said, "Do you like it?"

She was still processing things as she looked at him again. His hair was very dark and he'd had it cut in a high fade like her brother used to wear. Her stone cold face lightened and a smile appeared. "Oh, honey. Look at you!"

"So...what do you think?" he asked as he turned from side to side so she could see the white walls on his head.

She stood up and put her arms around him and said, "I think it's...perfect." She kissed him and said, "I think you're perfect. This was the best surprise ever."

He kissed her back and told her, "When push came to shove, I just couldn't do it. I couldn't bring another man into our bedroom. Just talking about the fantasy has been all the jump starting we've needed, don't you think?"

"I couldn't agree more, and now here you've brought me a 'new' man who is not only my ideal physically but the man I love more than anything. I'm hoping he'll want to take me to bed and fuck me."

"Oh, he most definitely wants that. Trust me."

"I do trust you, Brandon. And you proved my trust was well placed. Come on. Let's go to bed. I want to tell you about how much I'm looking forward to you really bringing home another man to fuck my pussy."

Jill smiled wickedly as she took her husband's hand and led them to their bedroom. Jill pulled no punches when it came to verbalizing what Brandon needed to hear. "I can't wait until you really do bring home a cute guy to share me with, honey," she teased as she took his cock deep into her mouth again.

"Fuck..." he groaned.

"Yes...fuck. That's what I want him to do to me. Fuck me. Fuck me while I suck your cock and you watch him slide inside my pussy knowing how badly I want him."

"Oh...my...God," Brandon managed to grunt.

"You're so turned on when his big, thick cock disappears inside me you can't stand it. You want to cum in mouth right then and there."

Brandon really was that turned on right then and there. "Will you swallow me, honey?" he asked.

"I'd love to," she told him. "Let me have it. I want all of it. Shoot your hot load into my mouth while he shoots his into my pussy."

Hearing that, Brandon lost it. He shot massive waves of cum into his wife's warm mouth as she moaned and slurped and enjoyed. He then used his tongue and fingers to get her off until she came hard, as well.

"Wow! That guy really was perfect," she said with a giggle. "He can come home and fuck me anytime."

"Oh, trust me. He's gonna do that a lot."

Jill moaned her approval and said, "I really do trust you."

*****

And for several months, talking about the fantasy was all either of them needed until one day...