Threes Company? Ch. 01

Story Info
How does a ménage à trois start?
4.6k words
4.24
22.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you travel though life you start to take some things for granted. Its like you never give your car a second thought till it stops working. Your morning coffee is perfect every morning. The only time you notice is when it isn't right. Not the best analogies for what I'm trying to explain, but I guess no analogy is.

My name is Mike and I've been married to the love of my life, Jayne for just over fifteen years. She is everything I could want in a partner. Beautiful, intelligent and in every way my soulmate. Even so after ten years of marriage we were taking each other for granted. So to cut a very long story short, after a lot of soul searching, a lot of talking and not a little heartache we decided to try swinging.

We both had fantasies that we wanted to explore and we agreed that we wanted to explore them together. To be honest we've never looked back. We took to the scene like ducks to water. It had the desired effect on our sex life too. I'm not for a moment saying that its for everyone, but boy! Did it work for us.

Just like normal life though, you start to get used to thing and start to take things for granted. We have quite a few friends now that we have made in the scene and while I think of them as real friends there's no getting away from the fact that we only know one another because of sex. Most if not all of the men we'd call friends in the scene have fucked my wife many times and of course I've had sex with most of the women we know.

Its the most normal thing in the world to share naked pictures with our friends. After all we've all seen each other naked. We've all seen each other performing the most intimate of acts on one another. There isn't a man or woman in the scene that Jayne and I call friends that we haven't seen naked.

But none of these people are like our real friends from outside the scene. Our real friends we've known for years and you'd never mention sex to these friends. They are the people who've really been there when you need them. Had your back or bailed you out, so to speak. And as a swinger you go out of your way to stop these two strands of your life ever meeting.

The trouble is that swinging changes you. It definitely changed Jayne. Something that she realised quite early on in our swinging adventure was that she was a real exhibitionist. She probably gets as much out of flaunting her gorgeous body in front of strangers as she does from having sex with them. And if there is one thing that has bled into our normal life it's that.

Not that she goes flashing her tits at my friends or anything like that. But her skirt hems got higher and her tops got lower cut. There was a lot more leg and cleavage on show and my friends noticed. My oldest friend, John in particular never missed an opportunity to come to our house and whenever Jayne was in the room his eyes never left her.

He's always had something of a crush on her. Now he was divorced, single and struggling to meet anyone. I joked with Jayne that we should take him to a club and get him laid. However she told me in no uncertain terms that our swinging life and our normal life should never mix.

I could see her point. John had known me over thirty years and been close to both of us all through our marriage. He'd even been the bast man at our wedding and dated Jayne's sister for a couple of years. We'd been there for him through his divorce. Just as he had been there for us in the good and bad times. He was more of a brother than a friend. Why risk that by letting him see what we got up to? Then one evening at our house that all changed.

Jayne and I had been wanting to decorate our spare bedroom for ages. On the weekend that we finally got around to doing it, John had been at a loose end and offered to help us out. He hadn't regretted his decision. Jayne had her long blond hair tied back in a ponytail and was dressed to work in one of my old t-shirts and a pair of tight black gym shorts.

I noticed pretty early on that whenever Jayne bent forwards the t-shirt would gape and as she wasn't wearing a bra, her swinging breast were very much exposed. The black shorts became almost see through when they were stretched and I knew the first time that she bent over, that she was in a thong. I thought about mentioning this to her but in the end I decided to see what the effect on John would be. It would be a treat for him, I thought.

After all lots of men had seen my wife naked. It had almost become normal for her to show off her body. However, something about John seeing her. Someone that we both saw as a friend. It gave me a tingle of excitement that I had never felt before. Not even when she'd be totally nude at the bar in a club. As we worked I caught John stealing more and more looks over at Jayne.

I couldn't blame him. Because as her breasts had rubbed against the t-shirt when she stretched and bent, her thick nipples had become erect and were very prominent under the thin material. It was a fun day and we had a giggle as we worked. Cracking jokes and playing silly games. At one point John put some paint on Jayne's nose and she repaid him by brushing paint down his cheek. We were in fits of laughter as we worked and it never felt like the chore it was.

As soon as we finished I left John and Jayne to tidy up and went to make a coffee. When I returned I saw that John had Jayne bending forward as he shoveled the waist into a bin bag that she was holding for him. I instantly realised that he was having her bend as low as he could so that the t-shirt would gape and let him see her naked breasts. Seeing me in the doorway he blushed, knowing I'd caught him and he stood to allow me to take over.

It had been decided that John would stay the night and so while Jayne and I finished off clearing up, John went for a shower. I was shaking my head and smiling as we worked and Jayne said,

"What's amusing you then?"

"Did you know that John was looking down your top, trying to see your tits?" I told her. Jayne gave a knowing smile and replied,

"I've seen him checking me out all day, so I thought I'd give him a treat."

Well I knew that in the scene she loved catching men looking at her naked beasts. It turned her on no end. But this was my oldest friend that she's deliberately been flashing. It felt different, naughtier some how and of course he had been a willing participant. I decided to tease her a little and said,

"He's probably having a wank in the shower after seeing your boobs."

She thought about that for a moment and then replied,

"Well I hope he cleans up his mess if he is."

She was so casual about the idea of our friend masturbating as he thought about her. I couldn't help wondering just how much flashing him had turned her on. At the same time the idea of John and Jayne was starting to excite me. The way she was talking told me that if John had been a friend in the scene, I suspect she'd already have know that she would be fucking him. John was not a swinger though and he had no idea that we were. Still it made me ask her,

"So just how much of a treat would you like to give him?"

"Flashing my boobs to him definitely got me horny, but he's a friend isn't he? So I know I have to behave." She said.

"Just cause he's not in the scene doesn't mean you cant tease him a little. After all its me that gets the benefit if you get all horny." I told her.

"Well that's true.|" She said. With a sexy smile. At that moment John popped his head through the door and said,

"Bathrooms free."

I was on my way through the door to take my shower and Jayne said,

"I'll think about it."

In the shower I thought about what we'd said and started to get cold feet. Did I really want my wife exposing herself to our best friend. It was nothing for her to be naked in front of strangers but this man knew us well. Someone who was at our house all the time. I couldn't help thinking that every time he was here he'd be remembering Jayne's tits. To some extent that horse had bolted. But what if she went further? I decided to speak to her after her shower and ask her not to go through with anything.

When I got downstairs John was in the lounge with Jayne chatting about the job we'd done that day. He was in t-shirt and short's. Ready to relax. I kissed Jayne on the cheek and let her know that the bathroom was free. She left and I poured John and I a scotch and put the TV on. We chatted about yesterdays football game, work, people we knew and generally chilled out and relaxed after the graft of the day.

After ten minutes or so Jayne opened the door to the lounge. She had her phone in one hand and she was dressed in just a short towel. Most of her long legs were exposed and it suddenly felt very erotic, knowing that my wife was standing in front of my friend naked but for a tiny towel.

"I'm just ordering a takeaway, what would you both like?" Jayne asked. We gave out order and as she turned to leave the room the towel "accidentally" fell off her. For a moment she stood there. Her tits and trimmed pussy exposed.

"Oops sorry." She she said bending to retrieve the towel, before turning and leaving the room. She didn't put the towel back on and so John and I has a great view of her arse as she left for the kitchen. I looked over at John and he was staring at the door wide eyed and open mouthed. We she had certainly given him a treat he wouldn't forget in a hurry. Eventually he said,

"Fuck me did that just happen."

"Well looking at your shorts I'd say it did." I said. Smiling to show that there were no hard feelings about what had just happened.

When Jayne rejoined us she was in her night clothes. Silk pyjamas that clung to her ass and a top that Fastened up the front and was thin enough to show, from the way her breast jiggled that she was naked beneath it. We all chatted as we waited for the food to arrive.

"Sorry about earlier, I'm so embarrassed." Jayne said.

"Don't worry about it. You made my day." John replied.

Jayne laughed and the doorbell rang to show the food had arrived. We ate and shared a bottle of wine. The wine went down easy and so we cleared away the plates and opened up another one. I m

noticed that a couple of Jayne's buttons had popped open and she was showing a lot of cleavage. Then when she lent forward to pick up her her glass, just for a moment her whole breast was exposed. From John's position he must have noticed. Was this still part of his treat? Or was the wine having an effect?

I truly think it was the wine that gave John his dutch courage. That and the occasional flash of Jayne's breast that he was getting. He certainly couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Gotta say Jayne I know it was an accident earlier, but you have an amazing body. At the risk of you getting me a taxi and sending me home it had me well hard." John said. Jayne laughed out loud and said,

"I wish I'd seen that."

"If you carry on bending forward I suspect you'll be seeing a couple of hard on's pretty soon." I told her.

She looked down as though realising for the first time that she was half exposing herself. She blushed a little as she refastened a button.

"Spoil sport!" John said to me.

"Maybe its the wine talking but we could always play a little game if you really want to see." Jayne said.

"What game?" I asked.

"We'll flip a coin. If you guess right, I'll undo a button, guess wrong and you take off a piece of clothing." Jayne said, in a matter of fact tone.

Both John and I made the same calculation Jayne had 5 buttons. He and I both had 2 items of clothing on. The odds were with her. But only just. John looked over at me and raised a questioning eyebrow. Despite all my earlier concerns, I found myself nodding.

"OK your on." John said.

She fished in her purse and found a coin, tossed it in the air, caught it and slapped it onto the back of her hand.

"Call!" she said.

John called heads and he was correct, slowly Jayne undid her button and a good amount of cleavage was exposed. She tosses again and I called heads. I was wrong and removed my top. I knew that Jayne loved to flash but even so. This was something new. My heart was pounding. I've seen Jayne fucked by strangers a dozen times and never felt this excited.

Again she flipped the coin and this time John lost. He took off his top and I knew pretty soon he or I would be naked. Possibly both. Jayne then lost three in a row and her top gaped with every move showing off her ample cleavage with just a hint of her aureoles. This was now serious though. The next one to lose would really be exposed.

Jayne lost and unbuttoned her last button. The top gaped wide and John,

"I think that means you have to remove your top as well as unbutton it." He said, suddenly braver than I could ever remember. Jayne never even hesitated. She quite casually removed her top and threw it aside. Now John wasn't getting a flash of her breasts. They were fully exposed for him and he wasn't shy about looking.

"Shall we continue?" Jayne asked.

"What are you betting?" I asked. Already secretly knowing the answer.

"Well we all have one item left., don't we?" Jayne said, as she flipped the coin high in the air and caught it with aplomb. Without giving me a chance to decline her offer John chose heads. Her luck had changed though it was tails and he had to remove his bottoms. The reality of the moment hit him and I think for the first time he understood what was being asked of him. He was going to have to show his cock to a woman he knew well. A friend.

He hesitated and then finally coming to a decision. He stood and pushed down his bottoms. He stepped out of his last piece of clothing and was completely naked. He was sporting a raging hard on too. Clearly the sight of my wife sitting topless just inches from him was having quite an effect. Jayne didn't hide the fact that she was checking out his cock. Even letting out a low whistle to show that she was impressed with his large, thick penis.

If I thought the game might end there I was mistaken. Jayne flipped the coin again and asked me to

call. I chose heads and won. Without a moments hesitation, Jayne stood and pushed down her pyjama bottoms. Stepping out of them she was now fully naked. Her pussy and arse now fully exposed to the unbelieving gaze of our oldest friend.

"Looks like you won babe." Jayne said.

"So what did I win?" I asked her.

Sitting back on the sofa, she opened her arms and spread her thighs.

"How about this?" She said, offering me her body.

How could I refuse such an offer? I sat beside her and kissed her. Taking her large firm breast in my hand and flicking the nipple in a way I know she adores. My heart pounded in a way it hadn't since I'd very first kissed her all those years ago. She kissed me back hard and rubbed my cock through my pyjama bottoms. Her breathing was getting heavier, she was clearly really turned on. I stroked her slit and she was as wet as I could ever remember.

Then suddenly she stopped kissing me. I opened my eyes and saw that she was beckoning to John for him to join us. He walked over his hard cock bobbing as he moved. He sat on the opposite side of her to me and she turned her head and kissed him full on the lips as her hand wrapped around his thick cock. She pulled down the foreskin, exposing an angry looking purple head that was already seeping precum.

We both took a tit each and sucked on her erect nipples. Jayne let out a low moan and I again put my hand between her thighs. Johns hand had beat me to it. His fingers were already exploring my wife's cunt. I had seen a lot of men fuck my wife but it had never felt like this, never as passionate, never as exciting. I stepped back with the intention of removing the last of my clothes. But when I looked at my wife being fingered by my best friend I couldn't move. I just had to watch.

Before I knew it I was sat in a chair watching them. My cock was in my hand but I dare not wank as I would have cum in a moment. Jayne looked over to me and gave me a real "Cat that's got the cream" smile. Then she bent forward and took John's cock into her mouth. Over the last five years or so I'd seem my wife suck on quite a few men's cocks. To be honest watching her lick another man's penis had never bothered me.

This was so different. Those other men had been strangers. Even if we'd known them for months. In the scene, even your closest friends are stranger if your being honest. You meet, you chat and if you get on you fuck. In truth though you hardly know anything about one another. Now in front of my disbelieving eyes my wife was sucking the cock of a man I'd know since I was a teenager.

For the first time since I'd met Jayne I was jealous. Jealous of seeing her with another man. John's eyes were closed, his face a mask of pure pleasure as Jayne's lips slipped up and down his thick shaft. I knew the pleasure she was giving him. I knew just how good it felt to have your dick inside that mouth. Now my best friend knew that same pleasure. I watched her stop sucking and lift his cock out of the way so that she could lap at his scrotum and suck his balls.

John let out a loud moan and a shudder shook his whole body. I suspect no one had ever pleasured him like this before. Certainly not his prudish ex-wife. Part of me wanted to pull her away and never let her do this again. The trouble was another part of me was more turned on than had ever been before. This was taking our swapping, our eroticism to a whole new level and my senses felt scrambled.

I was nailed to the chair, unable to move, unable to take my eyes off my wife and my best friend. She finally stopped sucking on John's cock after what felt like an age and stood in front of him. He opened his eyes and looked over her beautiful naked form. Long seconds past with my heart pounding. Then Jayne looked him in the eye and simply said,

"Fuck me."

She lay back on our rug and spread her long, shapely legs. Offering John easy access to her most intimate place. He knelt between her thighs and pushed his erect penis against her sex. Then she gasped, he grunted and he was inside her. Without knowing why I stood to get a better angle to watch them. And I could see John's cock filling my Jayne's cunt as he started to thrust into her.

Her tits rocked back and forth as John thrust into her. He took her legs in each hand and pushed them back so that his cock would be as deep inside her as possible. He fucked my wife with slow, deep strokes. It was clear he was trying to last as long as he possibly could. Her eyes were fixed on his, almost challenging him.

"Oh yes that feels so good. Fuck me John! Fuck me harder!" She almost shouted.

That made him fuck her rougher, harder and faster. He cock was glistening with her pussy juice and the scent of sex filled the air. At the pace he was fucking her I knew this couldn't last much longer. John was grunting and sweating from the effort of servicing my wife, Jayne was moaning loudly from the pleasure of the shafting that she was receiving from my friend and I watched like the lamest, most pathetic of cuckolds.

They were reaching a crescendo. Her hips bucked into him in time with his trusting. There was an audible squelching sound each time his cock rammed balls deep into Jayne's cunt. Then suddenly John stopped. He was as deep inside my wife's vagina as his he could push himself. He then grunted, threw back his head and ejaculated deep inside my wife. Filling her cunt with his seed.

John rolled off her onto his back, panting hard from his exertions. Jayne was also breathing hard. Her legs were still wide open and I saw Johns sperm seep from her open, puffy, red cunt. I realised I was watching open mouthed and still had my dick in my hand. I quickly put it away and noticed that Jayne was looking up at me.

"Take me to bed honey." Jayne said. Her skin was flushed and she look so sexy with that, "Just been fucked" look on her face.

12