Thrill of the Chase

Story Info
Husband teased by mysterious woman.
4.5k words
4.35
39.2k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

I'm 38, reasonably fit, with blonde hair and what I consider to be a decent set of abdominals. I'm no Brad Pitt, but I have a decent sense of humour and enjoy the company of women and men socially. I'm strictly hetero in my sex life though, and admit to a total addiction for sexy women. Call em chicks, honeys, babes, yummy mummies, don't care – if it's a hot looking female, then I enjoy checking it out!

Speaking of hot looking females, my wife, Dee, is what I would describe as being "in that category". She's had two kids, but hey, she goes very well in the hot milf stakes in my opinion. She's 39, 5'10" and built like Steffi Graf with legs all the way up to her........well, pussy! Her boobs aren't the awesome 36C's they were before the kids, but hey, she's in incredible condition and still turns heads when we go out together. It makes my cock hard just thinking about watching her walk, dance, swim, or crawl across the carpet on her knees begging to take my old fella into her hungry mouth for some good old cock sucking. In addition to her body, she has the most amazing cock sucking eyes I've ever had the pleasure of looking down in to as I thrust my dick in a warm wet mouth.

I arrived at the office one day. Typical day. Sunny, warm, and with a pleasant see breeze in the air to keep the office cool enough so as not to need the air conditioner on. I smiled at the receptionist, Sandra, acknowledged the office staff, and headed into my own office at the end of the hallway. Putting down my laptop on the desk, I flicked it to life and waited for my emails to load. Rachel bought in my coffee and I sat down to work my way through the inbox.

The tenth email was unusual. I didn't recognise the name, and it contained an attachment. The email address was: mystrygrl. Being a typical bloke, I opened the attachment first, wanting to see if the person was worth responding too. I was intrigued. All it showed was a picture of a high heel sandal, with an ankle bone shot from the side angle, and that was all.

I opened the message and read it.

"I've been watching you. More to follow. – Mystrygrl."

"Hmmmmmm.....interesting," I thought, as I sipped the warm liquid, feeling it seep it's way down my throat.

The rest of the day went quietly, without any more emails from Mystrygrl. I decided to send her a reply, to see what she was on about.

"Mmmmmm, can't wait – u have me intrigued! – Steve B." I replied.

The following morning was colder and windy, and I sunk myself into the new building project, without checking my emails. At eleven, I was on-site of the new apartments, and rang back to the office to check on how things were going with Rachel, my secretary. I asked her to check my emails, and ring me back if there were any that needed urgent attention. Fifteen minutes later, she rang back and told me there were two she wanted me to deal with. The first was from Ray, the plumber, asking if he could change the tap fittings to a slightly different style. I told her to let him know it was ok, provided I could see the alternative before installing them. The second, Rachel was a little nervous to tell me about.

"Why Rach?" I asked. "What's it say? Who's it from?."

"Well, it's from a person calling themselves Mystery Girl, but it's spelled funny. You know, in that kind of funky email spelling."

I must have blushed at the building site, as I realised who it was from.

"Oh, she's a friend of mine. What's it say?" I asked, trying not to sound too embarrassed or too excited!

"Ummmm, well, it's....it's actually a photo, Steve," Rachel responded, her voice quaking.

"Oh! A photo?" I enquired back, playing dumb, hoping to hell it was nothing too risqué.

"Yes, boss, a photo....of a woman.........a naked woman.....from behind. She's wearing only stockings and heels and a pair of black thong underwear."

I gulped. Embarrassed. Horny. My brain whirled.

"Rachel, just close it off and I'll take a look when I come back in ok?" I said, trying to sound professional and not over intrigued.

Secretly, my cock was throbbing. The combination of the though of the woman sending me a naked picture of herself, and Rachel seeing it, and KNOWING it, had me hard as a rock.

The rest of the morning I found it difficult to concentrate, but managed to wing it through until lunchtime. I finished with the builder, then took off, grabbing some lunch and heading back to the office.

"Howdy Rach," I said, as I tried to head through to my office without her hassling me about the mystrygrl.

"Hey! Hang on a minute, Steve." she called. "Don't think you can sneak past me THAT easily. I want to know more about this woman that's sending you naughty pictures of herself to your work email!"

Damn. I hoped she'd forgotten.

"Come on in........if you MUST!" I smiled at her, knowing that our friendship prevented either of us from having any real secrets.

Rachel was a great secretary, but she was also a mate.

I sat in my chair and Rach grabbed the other chair and swung it round next to me. I clicked my pc on and took out my sandwich and offered her half.

"No thanks, Boss. Trying to watch my weight," she said, giving her bum a light slap as she moved to sit down in the leather recliner, her eyes sparkling as she turned to look at the screen.

I took a bite from my sandwich and a sip of drink, waiting for the pc to boot up. Nervously, I kicked the Outlook into action and waited momentarily as the emails downloaded in front of us.

"It's THAT one." Rachel said, her finger pointing to the email from Mystrygrl.

I opened it and there was no message. Just the paper clip symbol, indicating the attachment. I opened it and almost choked. The image was incredible! The woman was posing, her long hot legs encased in stay up stockings and stiletto heels. She was HOT! The gorgeous g-string was hugging her amazingly tight ass, and I was instantly aware of a blood rush towards my second brain. This chick was a fox!

"See! I told you!" Rachel smirked.

"Ok, ok. You were right. Damn, she's hot, whoever she is!" I replied, unable to take my eyes from the vision of erotica in front of us on the screen.

"That'll be all Rach" I said, quickly changing into Boss mode.

"OOOOh, can't I stay and see what you say back to her?" she whinged.

"No F***ing way!" I smiled, lifting her from the chair next to me, and slapping her on the butt as I guided her towards my office door.

I shut the door behind her, and momentarily thought what a fine ass Rachel also had. My mind was snapped back to attention as I resumed my seat and focussed once more on the babe on my screen. She was in magnificent shape, and the ass and legs were a true work of art. The photo was taken in front of a window, with green trees the backdrop. The woman's head was cut off by the edge of the photo, making it impossible to tell the length or colour of her hair. The image was called "M1", which I gathered stood for Mystrygrl. No clues there either.

The ringing of the phone shook me from my trance.

"Steve, Dee is on the phone. Remember Dee? She's your wife!."

Laughing at her wit, I picked up the phone and spoke, my sexy wife on the other end of the line.

"Howdy, babe," I said.

"Hi, Hun. Sorry to bother you. Just wanted to let you know I am going to go to Mum's for a few days. She rang to say Dad's not well, so I thought I'd drive down and see them. Ok with you?."

We chatted for a while about her Dad, and then I hung up. I organised that I'd head down the following weekend if he was still not well. Dee was going to grab the kids after school, and drive to her folk's place. It was Friday afternoon, Dee said she hoped to be back Sunday night. I was a little disappointed that I'd have to go without my hands running all over Dee's hot body in bed next to me for a few days, but the image on the screen suddenly changed the direction of my thoughts!

I clicked on 'reply' and then sat back, wondering what the hell I should say in response to this incredibly provocative email. I was a happily married man. My wife was a fox, and loved sex. I was certainly not LOOKING for anything sexual from this woman, but the image on the screen, and the intrigue of her email, had my juices running like a teenage boy. I hadn't felt so excited in years.

I decided to be a just a LITTLE naughty in my response. I had no intention of taking this much further, but a few small emails wasn't cheating, was it?

My response went like this:

Mystrygrl,

My, my. What nice buns you have. My taste in lingerie too. However, I can't make a TRUE assessment of your worth until I have seen the WHOLE package.

I pressed send, and then leant back in my chair and finished my sandwich, smiling to myself as I wondered what she might do in response.

As I finished my last bite and stretched my legs, the beep of an incoming email came from my machine. To my astonishment, it was a reply from Mystrygrl already!

It read, "Not so fast. It's YOUR turn."

"Hmm......now this WAS getting fun" I thought as I relaxed in my chair once more.

I had no pics of myself on the work computer, but I DID have a digital camera in my desk drawer! I had a brain wave. I got up, locked my door, and then took out my camera. I quickly dropped my pants, and then, in front of her image on the screen, took out my willy and held it in my hand in front of the screen. I waited till I hardened up, dirty thoughts of what I'd like to do to the hot bum on the screen helping greatly. Then, using my other hand, I snapped a couple of pics of my dick in front of Mystrygrl. It was wicked fun! I was working really quickly as I didn't want to get caught, even though I'd locked the door. I downloaded the pics, and was pleased with the result. My cock looked good against the image of the hot babe on my screen. I chose the best image, then attached it to a blank reply, and pressed send!

I felt like a puppy that took a pee on the carpet!

The rest of the day was a blur. I did a stack of work, but can't really remember what it was. Every time my email beeped, I jumped, dying for it to be from 'her'. However, I was disappointed. The bitch knew how to tease.

At five thirty, Rachel knocked and came in to say goodbye for the weekend.

"See ya Boss. I'm off. Have a big weekend planned. Catch you Monday I guess?" she said, smiling as she spun and left.

I wondered what my horny friend and secretary would be getting up to, and what her definition of a BIG weekend involved. I gathered up my things, locked the office and headed home. On the way home, I pulled into the bottle shop, and grabbed myself a few cans. Seeing as Dee and the kids weren't home, I planned to sit down, watch the footy and have a few quiet bevvies. I also grabbed a pizza, and drove into the garage at home, relieved to have some time to myself for a change.

The footy game was a dud, with the Tigers dominating from the start. Finishing my pizza, I grabbed my beer and headed for the study. My mind had wandered back to mystrygrl! She was driving me crazy, and I was loving it.

Flicking on the box, I opened my email and was pleasantly surprised to find two emails from her. I almost peed my pants in anticipation. I was dying to read her response to the photo I sent of my cock.

Strangely, the first message contained no text, just an attachment. My loins stirred. opening the attachment, it revealed a rather red and incredibly erotic tongue, licking the head of my cock as it was displayed on the computer screen. Wow! This woman was good. The lips were full and juicy, and absolutely covered in rich red lipstick. The tongue snaked lewdly on the screen, simulating a flicking motion on the rim of my cock. It was a sensational photo, but, alas, it revealed nothing further of this incredibly erotic woman that had somehow got my email and was teasing me delightfully.

My dick was firming in my pants, and I hurried to open the second email. This one was the opposite of the first. No graphic, just a short message.

"Your turn. Make it good, or I'm gone". – Mystrygrl

"Fuck," I thought.

This woman is amazing. She has me totally obsessed and I have no idea who she even is!

I was desperate for this fun to continue, and, given that Dee was away, I went for it. I went to the bathroom, grabbed a bottle of baby oil, and completely removed all my clothes. Then, I carefully placed my video camera on the bathroom bench, and began to masturbate into the camera. In my mind I was imagining what it would be like to fuck Mystrygrl. I could sense her lips on my cock, then feel her imaginary boobs in my hands. Her ass was suddenly in my grip and as I pumped my fist up and down my rapidly thickening shaft, I imagined the very moment the head of my cock would ease itself into her most forbidden region. As I almost felt what her asshole was like wrapped around my cock, I came! No way! Yes, I ejaculated all over the floor, the bench, and even managed to spray a little onto the camera as it recorded my glistening cock shaft spew forth it's love goo.

Suddenly snapped back to reality by my premature performance, I cleaned up and dressed quickly. Giggling at my pathetic rapid cum, I downloaded the clip and was delighted to see that I had managed to catch the whole thing perfectly!

I sat down at my computer and attached the clip to my reply. This time I to thought I would tease a little. I placed only the words "for you" in the subject line, and pressed send.

I leaned back in my chair, and a thousand thoughts went through my head. What would she think? Would she reply again? How long till I got her response? Would she think I was a loser for coming so fast?

I fell asleep that night dreaming of making love to Dee AND Mystrygrl. Wow, now what an incredible experience THAT would be, I surmised as I dozed off in bed alone.

The following day there was nothing. No email reply, nothing. I was distraught. Was I that bad? I busied myself around the house tidying up and making the place look spotless for Dee and the kids were due back the next day. After finishing my chores, I hopped on my bike and did a fifty kilometre ride to ease my frustration and pass some time till hopefully she would respond once more to continue the erotic adventure we had started.

That night, I once more opened my email with anticipation.

"Fuck"!

No email.

"Shit"!

No email.

I gripped my head in frustration and sat back.

"Ring ring."

The phone.

Expecting Dee to be on the other end, I picked it up and said,

" Hi babe, how's your dad?"

"Oh, it's babe now is it? Wow, you get over the formalities fast!" said a smoking hot female voice at the other end of the phone. I didn't recognise the vice and was taken aback.

"Who is this?" I asked, confused.

"They call me mystrygrl" she purred, making my cock jump to attention instantly.

Suddenly all sorts of thoughts went through my head.

"Where was she? How did she get my number? What should I say? Did she get the clip? Will Dee kill me for leading her on? Will I be able to fuck this teasing goddess?"

I was a mess.

"Black Cat. 9.30. Wear dark pants and a white shirt. I'll find you."

And with that she hung up.

I sat there for a moment and thought. It was not a long moment. I looked at my watch. It was 8.00 and I knew it would take me 20 minutes to get to the Black Cat. It was a club in the next town well known for it's table top dancers and cabaret acts.

I jumped up and hit the shower. I shaved, removing all the hair from my balls and shaft as well. Suddenly I thought;

"Shit, what will Dee say when she noticed all my pubes gone?"

Too late.

I added some special cologne, spruced myself up, and put on my white shirt, before jumping into the car and heading off. I was once more like a kid in a candy shop thanks to this teasing woman. I couldn't wait to learn her identity and hopefully a lot more about her too.

Pulling into the car park of the Black Cat, I locked the car and headed inside. There was a small line of people waiting to get in just inside the foyer. I joined the queue and it took maybe ten minutes before I was ushered inside. I paid the ten bucks entry fee and headed for the bar. I was so nervous I needed a drink.

"Ah." The sambuca and coke tasted sensational.

I took a stool at a small table to one side. It had a clear view of the bar and a decent optic of the stage area. Three metres away was one of the small dancing tables. On top was a young girl with small boobs. She was wearing a small black lycra bikini and incredibly high heels. The kind that Dee loves to wear when she's I the mood to fuck. I smiled, remembering the last time I'd seen her in heels such as those. She ended up on her knees, ass in the air begging me to stick my dick in her bum. God it was hot!

Suddenly a woman approached me.

"Was it her?" I wondered.

"No." The lips were too thin.

I recalled the last photo of her hot red lipped mouth next to my cock.

"Hi handsome." the woman said.

"How are you?" I replied, politely, but with an air of disinterest.

"Sorry honey, but I'm waiting for someone." I said.

He last thing I wanted was for Mystrygrl to walk in and see me chatting with another woman. She might walk off and never give me this opportunity again. The woman smiled, and moved on. I wondered for a moment if she was a hooker.

On the stage two women emerged and began a raunchy live show. They wore matching black dresses and proceeded to kiss, cuddle, dance and rub each other for about five minutes. Then the music slowed, and they began to remove each other's dress. Wow, it was quite a horny site. Finally, the locked lips and fingered each other until the slow song stopped. My cock was rock hard and my drink was empty. Momentarily my mind had wandered until a waitress asked me if I needed a top up.

"Yes thanks. Sammy & coke please hun." I replied, tossing her a ten and telling her to keep the change.

As I turned back towards the stage, a woman entered the club. She was very tall. I looked first to her feet, being a heel lover, and smiled as I noticed she wore at least five inch classic stiletto pumps. On her legs were black fine nylon stockings, with a hint of garter belt peeping out from under her amazingly tight black mini skirt. I wasn't sure, but it looked to be made of lycra or spandex. It was hot, and from what I could see, her ass was world class. She was facing away from me slightly. Her hair was jet black, with two blonde streaks on either side. On her top she wore a simple red singlet top. I couldn't see a bra, nor how big her boobs were, as she was talking to the barmaid at the other end of the bar and by now the bar was lined with patrons. I managed to catch a glimpse of her hands, as she took some cash from her small clutch purse. Her nails were incredibly long, and deep scarlet in colour. Again my cock ached, as I always begged Dee to grow her nails and paint them red. She always told me they were impractical for a mother.

Anyway, just as I was straining my neck to try to catch a look at her face, wondering if she was Mystrygrl, another act appeared on stage and the crowd surged towards the better stools. I lost sight of the woman at the bar, and decided to focus on the action emerging on the stage for a while instead.

My second drink arrived, and I sipped on it as the show on stage went on. This time a white woman was dancing with a black guy. He was one of those black guys us white guys all hate. He was ripped, cut, muscley, handsome AND hung in the traditional sense of the word. What possible chance do us white men have when faced with such awesome opposition?

Anyway, the couple put on what can only be described as a scorching show. They danced and cuddled, with her rubbing her ass against him as he held her back to him. Her butt cheeks were cradling his sizeable cock, and I knew she was enjoying the feeling as her nipples were poking out like puppy dog's noses.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers
12