Thrill of the Chase Ch. 02

Story Info
The teasing continues to erupt.
2.3k words
4.42
24.7k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

The Mystry deepens!!!

About three weeks later, I had given up all hope of ever hearing from Mystrygrl again. Each morning I had feverishly checked my emails, desperately hoping to find a picture, a comment or a note from the incredible temptress that had teased me so well, and had piqued my interest with that amazing hand job in the club.

Alas, nothing! It seemed to me that she had done all she wanted, and that she must have moved on to tease and torture her next conquest.

I sat in my office, and buzzed Rachel.

"Rach, no interruptions for an hour, ok?"

"Sure, boss. I've got plenty to do. I'll hold your calls till you let me know otherwise."

Foxy Rachel had continued to jibe me about Mystrygrl. She'd seen the pics and read the early emails, and knew I was intrigued. She also knew I was madly in love with Dee, my wife, and would not do anything to jeopardize the wonderful marriage I had.

Relaxing back in my chair, I opened the last email I had received from Mystrygrl. The picture of her tongue still had me mesmerized. The lips were ruby red, and the tongue snaked upwards in that sexy curl that just begged to be covered in my cum. At least that's what I thought!

Before I realised it, my cock was out and I was wanking with my eyes transfixed on her tongue. Just as I started to relax and enjoy the heat of my hand around my cock, I wondered what it might be like to have them sucking on my knob. I pumped faster, and must admit I was pretty close to cumming right there in my office chair. Suddenly the phone buzzed loudly, and the shock of it made me cum! True. I ejaculated into my hand and all over my good trousers and onto the carpeted floor below my desk! I didn't know what to do.

Flicking the excess goo into a tissue, I reached for the phone, as gobs of leftover cum stuck to the handset.

"Fuck it Rach I said no interruptions!" I snapped.

"Oh, Mr Bennett? It's me, Sandra at reception. Sorry for the interruption but a woman just left a note for you and told me it was urgent. Shall I bring it on up?"

"Ahh.....no, that's ok Sandy, I'll be right down" I replied, the gooey substance still all over the place!

I laughed at the scene before me. Here I was, sitting in my office chair, my now flaccid cock still dripping cum on my trousers, the zipper and leg splashed with cum. On the floor, there was a small gathering of white creamy drops, and on the phone, sticky evidence of my naughtiness. I cleaned up, making sure to open the windows to help remove the musky smell of my recent orgasm. I then went to the office bathroom and washed and dried my hands and pants, before checking my appearance in the mirror and heading downstairs.

"That was quick, Steve" said Rach, winking as she looked up from her desk.

"The bitch knew me too well," I thought to myself.

I took the stairs hoping to clear the cobwebs, and walked towards Sandy at the main desk.

"You have a note for me Sandy?" I asked Sandy.

She was cute, but this time I noticed something else, she also had really amazing eyes. You know, the type that capture you for just that extra instant every time you look at them? I hadn't noticed before.

Passing me the note, she said, "Here you go Steve, I hope you enjoy it!"

I swear she winked at me when she handed it over! Was I mistaken? Was she flirting with me? Did she know something more than I thought?

I smiled back without saying anything, mainly because I had no witty comeback to give her. She caught me off guard.

I took the note and decided to head out for a walk.

The moment I reached the sidewalk I opened the note. It was very short.

"Jolly Saint. 12.30pm. Bench against back wall with stools."

That was it. No name, nothing. But I knew who it was from. It was her. Mystrygrl was back in my life!

It was 10.45am.

"Damn!" I thought to myself.

Almost two hours to kill. I headed back inside and decided to focus purely on work till 12.15. I was a 15 minute walk to the Jolly Saint, and I wanted to make sure I finished most of my work for the day, as I knew the effect another encounter with Mtsrygrl would have on my concentration.

I smiled at Sandy as I headed back to the stairs.

"Anything....interesting, Steve?" she asked, just a little hint of sex in her voice.

"Ahh, no. Just a note from a friend."

I lied.

She knew. I knew she knew, but tried to put it out of my mind.

Upstairs Rach was all questions.

"Why all the mystery Boss? What's up? Another sexy email?"

"No baby" I said. "Just something I had to take care of.

I didn't even look at her, fearing she would be on to me and make a scene.

I headed into my office and closed the door again. Sitting at my chair, my email signal went off on my computer the very moment I sat down.

It was from her. Mstrygrl. I opened it in a flurry.

My god. It was another picture. Only this time it was a picture of a pair of high heels and a glimpse of stocking underneath a skirt. It was rather dark, so not much more detail could be made out. The comment was short and simple, just sufficient to make me hard again. God this woman was an A-grade cock tease.

"These are for you @ lunchtime."

It was useless. I couldn't concentrate on anything. My mind kept wandering back to her incredibly soft hands on my cock the day she had made me cum at the strip club. I wondered what today might bring.

"Would we meet face to face? Would we share a meal? What would she be wearing.....at least what ELSE would she be wearing apart from the incredibly erotic heels and stockings?"

I gave up and decided to walk to the park and back to fill in time. I needed some more fresh air to clear my mind. I told Rach I was taking an early lunch.

"Something special on the menu, Boss?" she asked mischievously.

"None of your business" I smirked as I walked passed her and headed for the stairs once more.

At reception, an older woman was in Sandy's chair. I guessed she must have been taking a break and walked out through the exit doors and onto the street. After walking to the park and back, it was time to head for the restaurant. I hadn't been to the Jolly Saint in ages. It was a restaurant which was recreated in the old pirate days theme. Each booth was a little cabin, and could only fit four people at the most. The moment I entered the door, I was met by a man dressed in a pirate's costume as usual. However, this time it was slightly different. He had a parrot on his shoulder.

The bloody bird spoke! True! It said, "Booth 4, down the back sir".

I swear, the bloody bird told me where to sit! Amazed, I headed towards the booth marked with a number four. I was so fucking excited I burst in. Disappointed, I found the booth empty. Shit.......she had me again!

I sat for about ten minutes, ordering a coke from the waitress who came in dressed as a wench. When she bought back the coke, she was carrying a black cloth.

"Sir, in keeping with the theme of the Jolly Saint, you must put on this blindfold. Your guest has arrived and she is waiting for me to give her the OK that you are ready for her to enter the booth. Shall I put it on for you?" she asked politely.

"Damn. So THAT was how she would get out of me finding out her real identity. God she was good. An A grade tease and intelligent too. Bugger!"

I sat there blindfolded. I was instantly aware of my heartbeat. I felt every pulse.

Suddenly, I was aware of another person in the booth. The small door closed quietly, and I sensed Mystrygrl was with me once more. The very thought of her made my cock twitch. Her smell wafted over me and I inhaled her odour. My dick swelled further, straining to be released from my trousers.

Without warning I felt something at my crutch. I flinched.

"Relax, Steve. I have something for you" he whispered in a voice so quiet and hushed I could not determine anything about her.

I allowed my legs to slightly spread, the outline of my cock pressing hard against the fabric of my pants. I felt a heel. It pushed it's way along my thigh, the point of it suddenly finding the ridge of my head. She paused. I moaned. She flicked it. I yelped!

She giggled. I smiled. Without warning her heel left my cock. I strained for a clue. Suddenly the foot was back, this time it felt naked. Just the stockings I guessed.

She rubbed again, this time the smooth nylon making a warm feeling grow in my crutch. I reached down. She did not hesitate. I felt the incredible eroticness of her toes and foot as they rubbed my now aching hardness, still encased in my trousers.

I reached lower, and suddenly my fingers came in contact with the stocking tops. It was hot. She knew it. She rubbed faster, causing me to grab her leg and stroke it like a cat. I was sooo fucking excited by this woman. Her teasing ability was second to none. I had to know more.

I flicked the top of her stocking, before straining under the table and finding my booty. Her garter belt. It was a four garter attachment, and I almost groaned out loud as my hands felt the way the garters encased her thighs. Her foot continued it's magic. I couldn't help myself, so I unzipped my pants and let me very stressed cock pop free.

Without missing a beat I felt a second stocking covered foot sandwich my cock between the feet of this amazingly erotic woman. She was fucking me with her feet right there in the restaurant. I was glad there was a door, because I knew she was going to make me cum again.

I managed to reach inside the top of her stockings, my hands running up and down the incredibly smooth skin of her thighs. As I moved faster, so did she. I even swear I detected a small moan from her lips. The very lips that had whispered in my ear three weeks earlier at the club.

Suddenly I started to cum. Amazing. She didn't miss a beat. Her feet pumped and pumped up and down my shaft as I climaxed, my sperm covering both her feet and legs in the stockings. I was stunned, because it had not been three hours since I had masturbated to this fox and here I was being wanked by her feet in public. I moaned until short groaning giggles emanated from mylips. Her feet left my cock, much to my sadness. I strained to hear what she was doing.

"Mystrygrl, where are you honey? What are you doing?"

She must have been putting her shoes back on, and wiping up any mess, I thought.

"Wait ten minutes before you leave, or you know the consequences" she whispered, before leaving as secretly as she had arrived.

I sat their smiling to myself as I recovered from the climax that had just been ripped from my penis.

"Amazing" I thought.

After a few minutes, I reached up and removed the blindfold. She was gone. I knew it.

I checked my pants and was pleased to find that on THIS occasion there was no cum all over my own pants.

I left twenty bucks on the table and left the booth. Still feeling flushed, I walked the long way back to the office. Sandy was back behind the desk at reception, and she looked up at me, smiling.

"Damn," I thought, "I have GOT to give that girl some more of my attention. Her eyes are smoking!!"

"Wow boss, are you OK?" asked Rachel, laughing whilst sucking on her pen.

"Huh? What do you mean babe?" I asked, hoping she'd let it slide.

"Well, for the second time today you look as though you've run a marathon!"

I decided to ignore her comment and bolted for the sanctuary of my office, closing the door behind me.

On the screen there were three new messages. The first two were pure work. The third one stopped me in my tracks. It was from her. Mystrygrl.

I opened it. One word.

"Thanks."

An attachment. It showed the legs I had rubbed so sexily at the restaurant. They were spread. The woman's left hand was rubbing her clitoris. It was swollen with lust. The right hand was holding a red jelly dildo. It was fucking her.

I was stuffed. No chance of any work getting done THAT day. I switched off my pc, grabbed my briefcase and took off, ignoring Rach once more, not willing to field her suspicious enquiries!

Downstairs Sandy called me as I headed to the car park.

"Steve, I have a parcel for you. It just arrived."

I looked her in the eyes as I leaned against the desk. She really had smoking eyes, the kind you'd love to see staring up at you the moment her lips made you cum down her throat.

"Thanks," I said, and headed for the door.

In the car I sat and contemplated the small package. It was in a bubble wrap protected envelope. There was a small comment where the address was supposed to be. It read:

"A gift for Steve. From MG."

I couldn't wait. I tore it open.

The red jelly dong was sticky in my hand as it fell from the envelope...

...to be continued.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers