ThRobbie Ch. 03

Story Info
ThRobbie's mom might have a problem controlling her cravings.
8.1k words
4.6
123.4k
33

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[I strongly recommend you read the prior chapters to this ongoing series. This is meant to be porn (or erotica) not fine literature, however, the series in its entirely will deal plenty with the psyche of maturing sexuality and that (as well as the sexual tension) might best be appreciated from the start. All characters are 18+, consenting, and fictional]

*

Just like the day before, I found myself in bed. This time dressed only in clean pajama bottoms. It was nighttime. I'd conked out after the bathtub incident and woke in the night once more. (It may have been the medication making me knock out like that after an orgasm those first few days.)

I looked around the room and noticed someone next to me. Mother was right there, with a reading light on and a magazine. Dressed in casual nightwear.

"You okay," she asked sincerely.

"Uhhhhh... yeah. I mean, yeah! Are you?"

"Perfectly fine," she responded with a smile.

"Perfectly fine?" I repeated.

"Perfectly fine. Just making sure you don't need anything. Want some water?"

"Uhhhh... yeah, that would be great."

"Here ya go," she offered from the side table. "Ice and everything. I just brought it up."

I drank a bit. Very refreshing. Needed that.

"Your arms okay? You took a bit of a spill there..."

I laughed while she was unaware of the minor pun. "Spill? I thought I did better than that..."

She caught on and slapped her magazine at me. "Yes, you did. You certainly did."

"Not on the forearms, geez." I was still in recovery, after all. Recovery with benefits I never would have dreamed of but... a burn victim none the less.

"Here, take your medication and go back to bed."

"Good plan," I agreed. And swallowed it down.

A moment went by and then she asked. "Was I okay also, Robbie?"

I looked down my legs knowing I wouldn't find it there. Pointed at my groin... flat as a pancake. "Does that answer your question?"

She smiled. "I guess it does..."

"Don't worry. It'll be back tomorrow morning..." I assured her.

"Okay Robbie..." But she wasn't quite satisfied, "You don't think ill of me, do you, Robbie?"

I rolled back to look at her. "Mom... I'm the one with the problem. You're not the problem. You're the solution." And then I rolled back away from her, satisfied with my answer.

"Oh... well THAT'S good," she surmised. Seemingly satisfied.

"Understatement," I mumbled. And fell off to sleep listening to her soft sweet laughter comfort me.

+++++++

Next morning I woke up and knew I didn't need a shower. But the donkey dick had returned to full mast and I wondered what clever solution we might come up with THIS time.

In the span of 3 days I'd gone from burn victim, to getting my normally problematic throb jacked off by my 'body like a cartoon' mother - who just might be as torrid horny as I am! (If not more so... given some of the shit she'd been saying.) If I hadn't woke up in the same predicament every morning, I might let rational thought set in. Alas, my dick has a very convincing mind of its own and I was in no position to question the sudden benefits available to me...

I was about to find out that she's literally sex on fire and hardly able to contain her desire to empty my ballsack quite a bit more deliberately. Seriously, prepare to be shocked. You've been warned.

Mom had wrapped me up in oversized PJ's at some point following the bathroom incident and I'd slept in them overnight. I told her before that's not so comfortable when things wanna wake up before me. That was never more apparent when I rumbled myself out of bed and took a glance in the full-sized closet mirror. Something looked very peculiar about my right leg. I thought about rummaging around with it to get it back to the upright position at my belly... but then thought maybe I'd teach her another visual lesson instead.

So I waddled my way downstairs where we could say a proper good morning. 'Damn right, kid. Keep it obvious. That's workin' just fine for us,' my cock agreed.

When I got there she was munching on chilled vegetables, dressed in her shiny all-white tennis outfit. It's a one-piece, basically form fitting -- with room to breathe around her neck while holding the boobs in there jammy packed, a black zipper line down the front, and cheerleader-skirt style bouncy at the bottom (while far too short). She was surprised to see me up this early.

"Oh, HI Robbie, you're..." Again, the erection ripping off my leg is comical in appearance. "...up early."

I chastised her, sarcastic serious, "You see this? I can't wear stuff like this to sleep. It woke me up."

She giggled, charmed by it at this point. "I'm sorry, honey. I just thought, since... well, I wasn't being very thoughtful."

"Uh huh," I continued. "And at no point did you go in there this morning and notice something struggling?"

She looks up at me like I'm chastising daughter, "... I did." And then she starts to giggle again. "I went in there first thing when I woke up, to be honest. I felt like I needed to check in on it!"

We both laughed.

"Oh, you just HAD to say hello but didn't bother to do anything about it?" I'm still trying to be firm... wrong choice of words, trying to be comically stern with her.

"Well what was I supposed to do? Pull 'em off? Like THAT won't wake you up?" She's nothing but adorable in her apology.

"Good point... Don't do anything I might miss out on."

She then looked away a bit mischievous and sort of mumbled, "Okay, honey... I'll try to keep that in mind."

Wait, has she been... nawwwwww.

I plopped down on the couch across from the breakfast table. She got up.

"Gimme just a moment, I have to tinkle and then I'll fix you a shake."

The downstairs bathroom isn't but maybe 12 steps away from her but she smiled at me once - and my cock probably twice -- on the way there. I thought I saw her lick her lips while eyeing it. But it might have just been Ranch dressing on there or something. I recognized after she closed the door behind her that I was pretty casual in checking out her bod in that tennis outfit. Her legs are like a 20yr olds! And somehow it didn't bother me at all to sexually admire her anymore.

After a VERY brief stint in the bathroom she pops back out to go fix my shake and I noticed two things. I never heard any running water, for one -- no toilet sound, no sink sound. And when she came back out she had that seductive look on her face she's had just before each time we... got things goin'.

"Good morning," she says, looking directly at my boner and waving at it while walking past. A little bit more spring in her step.

"What's that? Favoritism?" I watched her legs move around from behind while she put together my handy breakfast.

She called back over her shoulder, "No, no, no... I just wanted to make sure I don't ignore it while it's saluting me. You're my favorite in all ways, Robbie. You now that, sweety."

God her ass is incredible, I thought. You can almost tell the shape of it and at least how generously provocative it is, even under a frilly thing like that. And... DAMN that thing is too short. Just a tiny bit shorter and a bit of a bounce and I might glimpse some naked butt cheek!

I thought about moving my strain into a more comfortable position again before she came over and set me up with a shake and straw, set it on the table beside me. Noticeably pretending not to notice that thing in my pants this time, big motherly smile on her sexy face.

Then she went back quietly to read her magazine and nibble. I took a curious look at what she was reading, was some dumb catalogue, and then I realized... underneath the table, her legs were spread lazily. And nothing was there beneath her tennis skirt. Nothing other than... exposed pussy!

I looked up at her while she munched on a carrot, ignoring me. She moved her limbs around some, crisscrossed her ankles, knees still spread, and leaned back in the chair a bit, pushing her ass forward. Enhancing my view.

It was unmistakable. Her thighs were spread purposely, exposing her bare pussy beneath the table. Her puffy pussyshell was incredible. I'd seen her lips puff up around her bikini while she went hog wild to Whitesnake, with her tits down and ass up 3 days ago... but this was my first uncluttered witness. Her hairless pussy held close to closed like a fat clam (though it was more puffy like an urchin). Two equal halves of peekaboo, no inner lips pushing out in between. And the color, as far as I could tell, was a white shade of pink normally reserved for baby bottom girls -- not 36yr old grown females. How is that POSSIBLE? A small tuft of hair was barely visible above the cleft where her clit ought to be. Never seen anything more inviting between a woman's legs (magazine, online, or otherwise -- so fuck you, my Mom is smokin' HOT!)

I was considering all of that when a finger came down in the way and tickled at her hairs a bit. I looked back up to catch her eyes... still focused innocently upon the magazine. A sharp crack to her carrot and an almost smile escaped the edge of her lips.

Back down to the important view, her finger had dropped beyond the little pile of hair and was lightly grazing her sealed up slit...

I sat back a little more comfortable in the couch, and rearranged my package to pop my stiffy up to my stomach as usual. Okay, if this is how she wants to 'stumble' upon it today...

Her finger ventured inside a bit and I could see that her inner lips were every bit as beautiful as the exterior, the color just a slightly deeper shade of pink. She continued to fondle herself absentmindedly up top, but deliberate down below. I managed to elbow my cotton top up over my cockhead and leave it bare to see... fair is fair... before her middle finger slowly tapped in such a way that her petals opened up slightly.

I'd wondered how anything at all could fit in there but the interior availability was now becoming a bit more evident. Her inner lips had flowered up enough to push aside her thick exterior and there appeared to be a finger sized slit now open and available between her parted thighs. Her finger moved away. I could now tell there might be a good-sized clit beneath a rather evident hood. Everything was flaming up and getting pronounced.

"Honey, do you think this might look..."

She looked at my exposed top 2 inches and mocked surprise.

"Honey, what are you... Oh my GOD, could you see me down there?!" Her hand moved out and she slapped her skirt back down between her legs. "Don't catch me doing that, bad boyyy!"

"Oh that was accidental? My bad. Didn't mean to pay attention."

Her eyes sparkled sweetly. "Well it's just that you're walking around with a stiff fucking muscle like that all the time. It's affecting me. I can't completely help it."

"What... this?" By now I could use my thumbs like pinchers at least, so I got up and pushed my pajamas down under my balls (even less of a problem with the shrink-band rather than a sweatpants tie). My unit sprang out all fierce and proud of itself. 'Eyes on me! Eyes on ME! Attention is good, that's our mission. Got the pussy lookin'. Make it come hither.'

It's the first time I'd ever whipped it out like that unabashedly before her. That definitely hadn't been okay before but after yesterday's bathtub experience, I had to guess I'd get away with it.

"Jesus, Robbie, stop that! You don't play fair." She barely moved her eyes from it.

I was right. Did someone say put it away? Uhhhhh nope!

"I don't play fair? I'm not the one getting busy under the table."

I began to swing my hips around and display myself. It spun like a dial and bobbed and weaved, a lewd display of rare gift. I knew what it was all about now. I had someone who could properly appreciate me at home and I definitely had something worth lookin' at.

"Oh my gawd! I've never seen anything LIKE that, Robbie!!" She giggled to match her relatively innocent attire. Had a role to play today, apparently.

"You like?"

"I dunno... it's so... it's kinda scary!"

I gave her a cheesy horror movie growl and even that worked, bouncing my cock off my thigh.

"Does it bite?!" she asked, continuing the role of a clueless soccer mom.

"It might... might not wanna get too close. I'm obviously not in complete control here..."

She stopped the charade a bit, maybe interested in moving things forward. "You know what I think, honey... I think it's SEXY!!"

"Yeah... Do I make you horneee, babayyyy" (I do a decent Austin Powers.)

"Definitely. How can I NOT be? It's so damn.... dangerous. I like dangerous boys... who might not fit inside..."

"Uh huh," I confirmed. "Could be a problem..."

"You stay there and maybe I'll go back to helping myself out then... think that might be okay with you?

"Why don't you go ahead, Mom. You helped me out a couple times... now I'll help you."

"You sure that's okay? I don't like to be selfish... especially when my son's involved. You can't come over here, you know... need the separation space. You don't mind if I play with myself... drooling about how special that big cock is... wishing it were closer... But you can't come closer, okay?"

"I'm fine with that, Mom... Show me what you got."

"Ummm... okay! I'm warning you, this sort of thing REALLY turns me on, honey. Voyeurism, being seen. Do NOT come over here... No matter what I say, do NOT come over here... promise me."

"Have I broken a promise thus far?"

"Well... kind of."

"What?! When?"

"Well you attacked me through the shower curtain at the end there yesterday... but it's okay. That was unbelievably HOT and I wasn't sure if I'd be able to continue this stuff but... you took control and convinced me. And that's why I wanted to show you my pussy today. Wanna watch it some more?"

Note to self: Even though she says don't ever... it doesn't always mean that. But you better not get it wrong when you decide to ignore her rules, cuz if this shit ends any time soon... you're up shit creek.

"I would love to see more of that immaculate pussy," I assured her. Ignoring all that other stuff. "Why don't you show me more of it?"

"Jeepers, Robbie... you're so confident. I find that hard to resist..." Her legs spread wide again. Wider than before. "Okay, just... under the table for now still, okay?"

"I might prefer it like that," I agreed. I sat back down to get the prime viewpoint back.

"Not for long you won't..." and she zipped her outfit down a bit, leaving her chesticles at dangerous burst capacity -- a frilly black bra showing underneath. I hadn't noticed that prior due to the density of the white fabric.

I leaned back and let my cock dangle down a bit. Still plenty hard, it stood out straight from the base of the couch, my heavy balls hanging off the ledge in a bulge.

"God that's SO sexy, Robbie..." She had a finger back between her cleft.

"Throbbie Robbie," I corrected her.

"What?" she laughed.

"Throbbie Robbie... that's what they called me at school."

"And you liked that?" she giggled.

"Not then... but I do now."

"Okay then... ThrrrrrrRobbie," she altered it slightly. "Oooooh, that's hot. That IS hot."

I thought she might like it.

"Watch this, Throbbie. Remember how Mommy always told you to eat your fruits and vegetables? Well... had you known what sometimes happens when making home cooked meals... you might have been a bit more diligent about it, huh?"

She brought a carrot stick down to her home-cooked pussy and began to feed it in there.

"From now on... always," I chuckled.

She got extra horny the moment it got near. Caught me off guard.

"Ohhhhh... pussy likes... it's chilly and cool..." Her hips bounced around a bit. "Chilly and cool want to warm it inside... Ohhhhhhhhhh, oh oh oh ohhhh..."

I froze, a bit taken aback by her instant sexual upgrade. It's kind of happened like that each time. Hits her like a lightening bolt... touching her pussy sends her off a cliff! My dick began to grow again...

"You like that? Like that Mommy fucks your dinner? Huh? You like that, ThRobbie? Huh? Want Mommy to fuck your dinner every day? Huh? Is that what you want? Tell her, Robbie, tell her..."

By now she was fucking a 3 inch carrot stick pretty seriously... before her face lit up darkness again and she quickly pulled the carrot out and shoved it in her mouth... crunching away earnestly, breathing hard through her nostrils while her eyes burned desire into my cock.

Jesus Christ. Talk about a catalyst!

"I love it. Fuck a whole meal for me..." I told her, charmingly.

A fresh stick of celery was up her in no time, while her lips began to spasm and twitch again... her tongue lashing out in all directions to make sure everything was moist and available. It looked like she was eating ME!

"You wanna know what I did after you fell asleep in the bathroom, ThRobbie? Huh? Wanna know? Wanna know?" The celery wasn't enough anymore so she ate that too. Two true fingers down inside her now instead. "Tell me, you wanna know?"

"Yeah... I wanna know." What I wanted more than anything was an able pair of hands to start stroking off madly to my voraciously cunt-fucking mother!

Her energy was impossible. "You know what you did to the shower curtain, huh? Know what you did? You made a big mess on it, that's what you did. Kept on doing and doing all over it when humping that randy cock away at Mummy under the plastic." Her fingers were fucking her faster and faster. "Humping at Mummy under the plastic, remember? Remember that? Huh, naughty boy?"

I was actually a little bit scared but my cock thought otherwise. Raising up before us.

"Yes, I think you remember. You know what I did when you were done? Remember what I said about excessive loads of cum? Remember what I told you? Do you?"

"Yesss..."

"What did I tell you, baby. What did I tell you?"

"You said it makes you really fucking horny! That you love it!"

"Yeah REALLY fucking horny... hungry! And you know what I do about that? Huh?" Her ass began to bounce off the chair while her face continued catching fire and her swollen pussy made room for 3 knuckles of 2 fingers. "Oh gawwwwd, you know what I do, Robbie? Ohhhhhhh, I'm gonna cum hard, honey. I need to cummm... need to tell... so bad need to tell..." Her face transferred into pain as opposed to demonic pleasure and spat it out, "I like to LICK it all up, have to lick it all up!! So I did... I licked it all up. Had to lick it all up... Lick my horny son's cum off anything he sprayed on! Have to find it all and have summm, find it all and have summmmmMMMMMMMM!"

Her hips jacked forward and she came down ferociously on her fingers. Taking her eyes off my now throbbing, fully erect cock for a moment to look at herself there. "Ohhh Gawwwwrrrrrd honey, look! Look what Mommy did. Look what Mommy did!..." She laughed, "Do you think I'm a slut? Do you? Do you think I'm a slut?"

"No! I don't. I LOVE you! You're amazing!"

"Oh thank you, dear... But the truth is, I am... a dirty little cumslut... always have been..." She sucked on her pussy coated fingers a bit, nostrils flaring. "Baby must have summm... You have some of me." She grabbed a radish off the table, stuffed it up her pussy, then pulled it out and threw it at me -- caught it with my chest. "You have some of that. Have some of that if you like what Mommy does."

I fumbled my thumbs at it to pop it in my mouth. Wanted to taste her so bad I managed to make it happen. Radish never tasted so sweet. My slit was pushing clear-cum out now...

Inspired by my eager approval she got up and shoved aside the table making way for the chair, stepped up a little closer, and sat her ass back down hard on the seat. "Don't come any closer, baby. Don't come any closer... cuz I want to suck it so much. Want to suck that lovely cock and get all your cum from the source. Suck it right out of you, never miss a drop that way. So much better... so much better to suck from the source...a big mighty cock like yours... an endless supply... suck it right from the source... right out of Robbie's big cock... all down my throat."