ThRobbie Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom gets a lesson from "Daddy" at shower time.
8.2k words
4.65
109.2k
37

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Right up front I want to apologize for not maintaining a promise I made at the end of last chapter - Robbie is not going to sink the pink with that verbally insistent dick of his here. The encounter below went longer than expected and really oughta stand on its own. But - next chapter, I assure you, he’s going to fuck the hell out of a hot mess of pussy and hopefully reward all your patience in sticking with this series. I greatly appreciate all the feedback you’ve posted/sent and if not for that, this series would not be half as effective as it is. Thanks a ton! All characters are 18+, consenting, and fictional]

So the prior day was quite the experience, eh. Lots to take in. Next morning I wake up to something way too bright in my face. That’s not how it normally happens.

“Good morning!” I hear.

Mom was in the doorway, hand up on the frame, like a Playboy Playmate (that’s always been a favorite of mine, the posing in a doorway thing. Ya know?). My eyes remained sensitive to the light, so focus took a moment to come clear but the silhouette was plenty enough to get me blinking fast. “Morning, Mom,” I groggily greeted her.

“Oh, good morning to you too, Robbie. Didn’t see you there.”

“Ha Ha, very funny,” I cheesed her.

As my focus came clear I had to shake my head a few times to truly accept what she was wearing. A 2-piece lingerie set like I never knew existed. The bottoms were, like... ‘boy shorts’ I guess they call them (not sure why). Rather than bikini-sized, they’re much fuller and really accent her hips somehow by having that extra material. The material was some sort of ultra-thin mesh – with a snake print on it. But not just any snake, looked like they’d cut a boa-constrictor in half and snug it around her thighs. Somehow very understated and tastefully done, considering the print. Best of all... I could plainly see her pussy mound underneath.

Up top was a half a ‘Cami-top’, I think they’re called, same material. VERY tight - hugging up a cut just below her boobs (the neckline was actually very high but the material was so thin and so... minimal, the extra coverage there was somehow even more sexy. Worked the same as the shorts did.) With the light blasting through the way it was, the entire outfit was shiny and near transparent.

“Wow... wanna play with my anaconda?” I mean, how obvious was that line, right?

She turned around and dropped her head to the floor, legs straight up behind her, ass out - and announced, “Ain’t no Fonda, Honda!”

Those booty/boy shorts she was wearing cut her ass right into a Moon Phases Calendar!

Slowly, she drew her head back up with a back arch - straight out of the stripper book of must learn moves. You know what that move does for a stripper with a great ass, right? That’s knuckle-biter-worthy on my mom. It hurt, even.

Once she was back to standing upright she wiggled it around and finished up, “Little in the middle but she got much back!” smacked that tight, round ass sharp on the word ‘back’, and gripped it for good measure.

I wasn’t anywhere near ready to handle all that, having just woke up but I gave it my best. “I’m sprung...”

She turned around to face me, her feet where kinda dancing. “I can see that,” she smiled, “I’ve been waiting patiently, wanna take a shower?”

I was just a lil’ grumpy from the sunbeam wake-up call. “Did you open the blinds on me?”

She responded without delay, “I sure did, wanna take a shower?!”

She was adorable. Like a little sister (before they go teenager on you and become a bitch), or even a daughter. Still, looking at her... unmistakably my mother.

“Oh my god, my mom has a crush on me!” I teased her like she had cooties.

She leapt on the bed at me and we immediately began to wrestle, me at a very serious disadvantage. In the end I just let her big boobies pin my face, except... “Yrw swwwlll hwnt pwwwnd mrw crrrrck!” I muffled out.

“Huh?” she laughed, still planting me with breast-flesh.

“Yurww stwwwlll hwwnt pwnd mrw crrrrrKK!”

“What?” she said, squirming them around on me.

I waited.

She relented and pulled the boobies off a bit, still dangling inches from my face, high-beams ignoring the daylight, her hair all around me in a burst of lit-up auburn.

“You still haven’t pinned my cock,” I casually made clear.

I gave it a sharp kegel-muscle clench, enough to beat the sheet resistance and pat her on the ass.

“OH!... Oh yes, I see... Not tapping out... Well I’lllll jusssst...” rather than move off the bed a little and let me muscle it up to my stomach, she kept her stellar ass down on me and simply slid back upon it, slowly... her hands still at my shoulders... I felt the full length of her ass-cheeks push it back down at her pace... until her pussy was upon me (covered only by the thinnest of fabric possible) and her ever-present nipples digging into my naked chest... She reveled in the feel of my stubborn stiffness resisting the sink of her swollen pussy as it passed down my shaft...

Guys know this, but you girls out there... in the morning... that shit is often especially stiff, okay? The nerve endings aren’t all that tender, it’s just stiff – like granite (at least mine is). You can slap the crap out of it and it won’t hurt. But if you try to push it down and point it at my toes? THAT – might hurt.

She saw a bit of pain on my face and questioned me, really a bit sadistically. “You give?”

I might have been kind of a dweeb in high school but I played sports and I don’t suck. I’m a competitor. She had to ask twice, this time rubbing her rapidly warming-up cunt back and forth near my cockhead, rhythmically. “Two...”

Then she put her lips on one of my nipples and began to kiss me completely contrary to the pain she was inflicting on my stern cock. And that made it hurt worse, okay? It wants to come up!

Until finally, “THREE! I win!!”

At that point she goes teenager on me, sits upright on my hips and starts hopping up and down on my shaft like it’s a Hippity Hop ball from Wham-O! That actually felt better cuz I got to nail her with it right in the crotch several times. Besides, she was ridiculously CUTE about it all!

“Oh my God, you are PLAYFUL this morning!” I laughed at her.

“I know, I know, I know! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...” she cheerfully wailed. Next thing I know she’s hopping around on the bed like a trampoline, and my cock is a totem pole. We thought the same thing together and she starts dancing in a circle around it, like an Indian, with a hand bouncing off her open mouth, “Hoe-hoe-hoe-hoe, hoe-hoe-hoe-hoe, hoe-hoe-hoe-hoe...”

Okay? My mom is FUN! I’m tellin’ ya. Sucks to be you and not me ; P

Finally she stops, hops off the bed, rips off the sheet and has a new chant... “Shower-shower-shower-shower, shower-shower-shower-shower...”

I’ve witnessed enough from her by now to actually have my own idea how things are gonna go for us this morning. It’s time for a little role-reversal. Shower time? Yup, okay. Showers with Mom don’t suck. Er, rather... they do now!


So, we’re back in the ol’ bathroom again... Hope you like that as much as I do.

Her fine lingerie comes off before I even have a chance to tell her how sexy she looks and to please take her time. While testing the water temp, she’s energetically altering between that - and several quick strokes to my joint. She’s giggling constantly, bouncing up and down all giddy, clapping her hands. It’s madness.

And I know exactly what’s going on. She’s so fuckin’ relieved to get that stuff off her chest last night. To put things right with us and have no more secrets. Finally living in a house where she’s free to be herself with no apology. She might even feel a bit better about it all than I do. And I’ll tell ya, it’s really making my heart light up for her. Not to mention... my full erection.

“Okay, Robbie - all ready, hop in!”

And I began to implement my idea...

“Nuh uh,” I tell her, my arms folded carefully.

“What?” she stops cold.

“Nope,” I repeat.

Her face drops 180-degress upside down into desperate concern, “What’s wrong?”

I assure her there’s nothing wrong... as I’ve now learned how to incorporate that mischief smile I’ve seen on her face so many times the last few days.

“Why don’t you step in there first, baby girl?”

She looked at me pensively. Was I...?

“Daddy will come in after... just wanna have a peak at my pretty little blossom, lookin’ all grown up,” I smile.

But she’s not quite done being concerned. I did ask her a question last night that might cause some concern. She’s a fine mother and cuts straight to it, “You don’t have to do this, honey. I’d rather be with you.”

At that point I’m even more certain of it. “I want to.”

One last attempt before she lets me give her what I know she wants...

“Are you sure?” she asks, all grown up.

And I tell it to her the way she wants to hear it.

“Hop in the shower, pumpkin. Time to wash up now.” I gave her a wink, and a smile, and did my best to channel what her daddy ought to be (or what she wanted him to be), leaning back against the sink-counter, arms folded – meaty-stiff 10” pointing out at her, free of apology.

She looked at me for just one more moment of indecision before I recognized the clincher... rather, the pincher. I didn’t have much to work with but I leaned forward and gave the best pinch on her ass that I could offer. “Hop in there, apricot.”

Her eyes slowly made the reverse back into awareness, appreciation, happiness, and... undying love. I got a nice kiss on the cheek and a whisper in the ear, “You’re the best, Robbie. I love you so much.”

And into the shower she danced, “Hurray!”

Maybe it was her plan and she just smartly led me to it. Regardless, after last night’s conversation? I really wanted to do this for her. As pervy as it is - by all accounts, she really needed it. And I’ll tell you what... she deserved it.

I provided it for her happily.

So here’s how we gave her what her daddy never would...

She spoke first, “Daddy, water splashing on the floor cuz the curtain not closed! You sure that’s okay?”

I inhabited the role as best I could. “Of course I’m sure, gum-drop. Just let Daddy watch you for a moment...”

She looked at me sexy, pursed her lips, smiling eyes - not quite able to hop straight into the girl she remembered yet - and mouthed silently, ‘Oh my gawd... you are Good!’ And then shot me a look of intensely appreciative desire.

Always the mother. Constantly putting the confidence into me.

But I was determined to get this right. I looked at her sternly, with a smile that same side of my face. She mouthed back, ‘Okay, okay... I’ll play.’ And got back to hopping.

“Wheeeeeeeeeee... I’m making a MESS!”

I laughed. “That’s okay, sugar-plum. Dance for me!”

She giggled. And then, “Won’t Mommy get mad?”

I held my position, “Don’t you worry about Mommy, baby-doll, I’ll take care of her later. Let’s just focus on you right now.”

“Okay!” she said, “I LIKE attention!”

“I know you do, baby... And I like to watch.” I said that casually sexy, remembering she digs that also. And it worked. (Didn’t sound like a dude in a raincoat.)

Her hands went right to her breasts and her thighs clenched together. It really was interesting to watch... the both of them, my mom and the girl she used to be. I could see her mind working while her sculpted and bronzed magnificence manicured itself in aqua.

I continued, “Soap up pretty for me, okay? That’s my little cherub.”

Both her hands went down between her legs and held her there, not rubbing yet. The cascade of water running off the profile of her face was nothing but Adult erotic. Her thoughts must have been spinning...

“Daddy... I’m really messy down here, it was HAWT last night!”

“It sure was, baby,” I agreed, “might need to focus a bit more washing there then, huh?”

“Yeah...” she said, somewhat quietly... “You don’t mind?”

I was quick to knock that off the screen, “Of course not, buttercup. Do what you need to.”

So she started to. But she couldn’t hardly take it. Her limbs immediately shook and her lips popped open, though disregarding oxygen - I almost leapt to her, she was about to pass out but recovered just in time. Then looked at me, again voicelessly mouthing me words, ‘Ohmygod, I can’t.’ She pointed between her legs and then waived her hand, ‘Can’t touch it yet. I’ll pass out.’

I sniffed out a laugh, and set my ass back to the counter. I guess that means I’m doing well then, I thought. She saw me laughing and her face blushed pink and sweetly. Then she got back at me. “Daddy... why are you so... why’s it sticking out like that?”

My cock was now jabbing around above waist level from the movement I’d made. I played ignorant, “What’s that, baby?”

“Your... Mommy Toy. Why’s it so much bigger than usual? An’ awl... stiff like that?”

“Oh, this? Well you caused that, pookie.” I don’t know where I came up with all these names all of a sudden, but I was definitely having fun with it.

“I did? How?” she was playing innocence supreme.

“Just by looking at you. Daddy likes what he sees. Makes things happen.” I said, very matter-of-factly.

She continued to soap herself, half pretending to give a damn about taking a shower and half eyeing my cock, tentatively, probably very much as she had his when she was younger.

“But why would it... do that? What for?” likely asking the same questions she would if it did.

“Which?” I played dumb one more time.

“Your... that thing. Why does it...”

I thought I might bump up the vocab a bit. “Just call it Daddy’s Big Cock, pookie. Then there’s less confusion. Or Mommy Toy. Whichever you prefer. It responds well to both.”

She liked that. “Daddy’s... Daddy’s Big Cock?” She rolled her eyes, more entertained than annoyed - and gave herself a couple quick scratches just above her pussy.

“That’s right, buttercup. That’s how you say it. You like how that sounds?” I was putting it into her now. Voice very assured.

“... Yes.” She bit her lower lip the way they do no matter what age they are, if they’re smart.

“I thought you might. Now what did you want to know about it?”

She was a bit more deliberately inquisitive now, “Why does it... change like that?”

“How do you mean?”

“Get bigger and... point out like that.”

“Actually, baby - it points UP by the time it’s ready. There’s still bigger yet to go. And... well, it gets like that so Daddy can fuck it into Mommy’s greedy pussy.”

That made her squeeze one of her boobs tight, and think to test between her legs again.

“Greedy?” she asked. Passing right over the word ‘pussy’.

“Yes, honey. Mommy has a very greedy pussy and likes for Daddy to fuck her with the Mommy Toy often. She doesn’t like to share much.” I’d guessed she had a bit of envy for her own mother. Easy to guess.

“But isn’t sharing nice?” she asked, charmingly.

“Yes, cuddle-bear... I’m trying to teach her that now.”

By then Mom was massaging one of her tits rather lovingly while her other hand continually appreciated the delicious curve of her shiny, slippery ass... and the space in between her buns. She pulled the fingers on her breast close to the nipple just before asking...

“What’s ‘fuck’?” And pinched herself sharply, somehow managing not to moan at all from it, though her lips did part with a shock... as if she’d stored that away for the moment.

I was very direct. “You see that pretty liwl spot between your legs? Your pussy?”

She looked down at it and opened her thighs a bit.

“Mine? Like Mommy’s?”

“Right... That’s your little frisky cock-consumer. Daddy slams his big cock up in there and makes Mommy very happy. That’s called fucking.”

By then Mom had apparently fought off the early intimidation of the nerve-endings in her tender cootchie (maybe that’s what the pinch was for. She knows her body well), and ventured a hand back down there.

“Fucking?”

“Yes, pookie. Fucking.” I got the feeling she liked the ‘pookie’ thing and thought I might go to that a little more often.

“All of that goes in HERE?!”

At which point she squat a bit, spread her thighs at me and began to investigate herself. In a manner that’s interested in being seen doing it as much as the actual doing. That got a reaction out of me. I began to lift again...

“It sure does... maybe I’ll show you one day.”

She looked up and noticed my increased size and tension. It started to jerk a little.

“WOW, Daddy! Look what happened! Does that mean it wants to fuck Mommy now?”

I thought this might be the right time to get us closer together.

“Not necessarily, buttercup. I think it might be responding only to you.”

“ME?!” she instantly voiced, surprised. Was way into the role by then.

“Sure, Pookie... I think it likes you.”

“Jeepers,” she continued, “Is it... friendly?”

I thought that was cute.

“It can be... it depends on how you treat it. Want to touch?”

I noticed the vein on her neck standing out and beginning to pulse, but her hands remained calm on her body. Particularly the one on the pussy.

“Wouldn’t... Mommy mind?” she asked, cautiously.

So I threw that out the window as well, “I don’t think I give a damn, sweetheart.”

Her shoulders suddenly dropped and her head rolled off the back of her neck, mouth opening ignorant to the water from above, her pussy-hand immediately pressed between her lips... and she sighed out something that might have been held up in her for 20yrs or more.

I then thought, maybe it’s not time to touch it just yet. We had just a few more demons to purge.

“Why don’t you show Daddy your pretty ass, blossom. All my friends and co-workers are complaining about it. I’d like to see what the problem is.”

She woke from her momentary slumber.

“My ass? My butt? What’s wrong with it, Daddy?”

“I don’t know, baby. Let’s try and figure that out. Be a good girl and turn around for Daddy now.” I knew what I was doing.

“Okay... like this?” Holy shit, that never gets old. She gave herself a twist to present her ample booty to me, as if it were a separate piece of her for both of us to discover.

“Ah yes... I see the problem now.” I played medically.

“You do? What’s wrong with me, Daddy?” she played the role that she’d fully become somewhere during the last 5 minutes or so. She was in it now.

I responded like Sherlock, “On the contrary, baby-cakes. I’ve never seen anything more perfect. That’s the problem.”

By then she was soaping her ass up and spreading her cheeks for me to look inside, her head still perched over her shoulder to observe herself. I was getting impatient about it, holding myself as steady as I could to complete all this for her... but the flow began to drip from me.

“I don’t understand,” she baffled.

“Well you see, baby... In fact... you see that shiny fluid dripping out of Daddy’s big cock now?”

Absentmindedly, I really don’t think she even knew she was doing it, her middle finger began to work its way into her little dime-hole. But she was somewhere else, a voyeur in a window to all of this.

“Sort of,” she managed.

I stepped up. “Here, I’ll let you have a better look. But don’t turn around.”

I’d become comfortable enough by then to work my forearms like a crab at least, so I jabbed at my stiff dick to splat a copious amount of clear-cum onto the cheek of her exposed beauty.

She took a sharp intake of breath and then, “Hewwwwwwwwwwww...” she breathed out in awe of it.

“That’s an example of how excited you’ve made me. And apparently, you’ve been doing that to my friends as well. Have you been being a naughty girl on purpose?” I asked her free of punishment.

That middle finger was damn near inside her now, while she casually continued to rudder it in there – never taking her eyes off the dew I’d just splashed on her, crawling down her fleshy behind.