Through the Apartment Blinds

Story Info
What her neighbor sees through the blinds ends in pleasure.
1.9k words
4.2
56.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers

My husband had been working long hours and many evenings. We had not spent much together. It was yet another weekend of him working and I was feeling neglected. I was sick of not having sex. He was always too tired, or working or whatever else. I'm not a bad looking woman and I have had men make offers to me. I had always denied them because I was married, so I decided to handle things myself.

We lived in an apartment complex with several hundred apartments around us, so I closed the blinds, dimmed the lights, put in a video and grabbed my favorite dildo. I was on the couch enjoying myself when I heard a knock at the door. I quickly covered up and opened the door to find one of my neighbors, Steve, at the door. I had seen him and talked to him several times and found him incredibly attractive, admiring his well built body. I had always wondered what he had in his pants. We had never done more than talk in passing so I couldn't imagine what he would be doing at my apartment, but I tingled as I looked at him.

He gently told me that the blinds didn't hide as much of the view as I thought they did and he was able to see everything that I had been doing. I blushed profusely. He offered to help me out with what I needed if I was interested. I hesitated because I was unsure what my husband would think and I knew that Steve was married as well. Eventually the fire in my body made the decision for me. I let him in. Once inside the doorway, Steve grabbed me, kissing me hard, his desire completely apparent. My hand dropped to his crotch. I gasped when I felt him hard, ready and well hung. Steve pushed me up against the wall, pressing his body against me. The pressure of his body was a turn on in and of itself. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me. Steve kissed and licked up and down my body. The sexual tension was like static electricity. It sparked through the room with each touch. All thoughts of my husband were gone. I could think of nothing but the man in front of me. I wanted him naked and now. I needed to see that body; put my hands on his bare skin. I wanted to touch his cock, taste it, swallow it.

To avoid being seen again, we headed upstairs to my bedroom. Steve told me that every time he had seen me he wondered what I was like in bed and always wanted to ask me, but he wasn't sure I would be receptive. He said he had a feeling I was a dynamo. I intended to prove him right.

Steve and I quickly undressed, since I was already primed. He took one look at me and told me that my tits looked more fabulous than he imagined. He dropped his mouth to my nipples and immediately began to lick and suck them. I was already hot, wet and on the verge of an orgasm. I reached down to grab his cock and found it big, hard and ready. Steve laid me on the bed, pushed my legs apart and up into the air as he drove into me. I arched my back, screaming with pleasure as he entered me. My hips met every one of his thrusts. We were both so hot we were touching every inch of skin we could find. This was not slow and gentle. It was hot, pure animal fucking. Steve continued to pinch and suck my tits as he fucked me and brought me to another orgasm. This sent him over the edge and soon he was dumping his load into my pussy. We were sweating, panting, trying to catch our breath when we finished.

We lay on the bed and continued to touch and stroke each other. The touches were beginning to get me aroused again as I began to move my tongue across Steve's body. As I neared his stomach, I could tell his cock was coming back to life. I continued down, running my tongue up and down the length of his shaft. His hips were slowly grinding toward my mouth. I pushed my mouth over his cock. I grabbed his balls, gently massaging them while I sucked his cock. My tongue traveled up and down his length, swirled around the now engorged cockhead, my mouth swallowing him right down to the very base of his glorious cock. He felt wonderful in my mouth. I could make a meal out of sucking his pole.

Apparently we had been too involved with what we were doing that neither one of us heard my husband, Adam, come home. The bedroom was a loft with no door. He had full view of everything that we were doing. I heard him ask what was going on. I prepared for him to explode. He was standing at the side of the bed, watching me and Steve. We hadn't realized that our hands had not stopped trailing across each other while we waited to see what Adam was going to do or say. I know we should have been jumping up, covering ourselves, offering explanations, or whatever it is that one does in cases like this, but we could not tear our hands from each other. Instead of yelling, he asked if this was a private party or if he was going to get some of the action as well. This was not what I expected from my buttoned up husband. A loud string of curse words would not have surprised me, but this....

I jumped off the bed, undressing him as quickly as I could. The bulge in his pants was completely apparent. When I lowered his pants, his cock stuck straight out. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that he would be OK with me fucking another man, much less joining in. The thought of having these two wonderful cocks made me extremely hot. While I undressed him, Adam confided that he had always dreamt of having a hot threesome, but he didn't think I'd go for. And here I thought he was the one who wouldn't go for it. I pulled him to the bed before he could change his mind.

The three of us were on the bed and I had four hands stroking me. Steve was working my tits while Adam worked my pussy. Having all these hands on me was a sensation I thought I'd never experience and it made every touch even more electrical. Adam slid one finger into my pussy, then another and finally a third. I was grinding my pussy on his fingers like I was fucking a cock. I creamed his hands full of my juice. When he removed his fingers, I took them and sucked my cum off of them. He loves it when I kiss him after he's done tonguing my pussy, so I figured this would get him going. I was right.

Adam told me that he wanted to fuck me while I sucked Steve. I didn't have to be asked twice. I got on all fours and put my ass up in the air so Adam could easily slide into my pussy. I took Steve into my mouth and continued where I had left off before. The feeling of one cock in my mouth and one in my pussy brought me sensations I had never experienced before. I came hard on Adam's cock, my pussy squeezing it tight. As I screamed and moaned, Steve dumped a load of cum down my throat. As I licked and sucked his cum, making sure to milk his cock completely dry, Adam came hard into my pussy. By now I was dripping wet from my own juice and the cum of two different men inside of me. The room smelled of sweat, sex and cum. I didn't think it was possible to feel any better.

We lay in bed and continued to stroke each other a little while longer. I told Adam that I wanted to clean my juice off his cock. He wasn't sure he was ready to go again, but I was on my knees, beginning to work his cock. It took a while, but he began to get hard again and I was looking forward to another round. While I was sucking Adam, I felt Steve's tongue on my clit. Neither of these men had eaten my pussy yet and it was ready to be given some attention. I love having my pussy licked! While I bucked back and forth between the cock in my mouth and the tongue on my clit, I unloaded another round of juice down Steve's face. He probed his tongue deep into my pussy and tongue fucked me. His tongued traveled back to my ass as well, making me gasp each time it hit my sensitive hole.

Knowing how wet I was, Adam said there was something he had always wanted me to do. He knows this is the time to ask me for anything. When I am hot, waiting to be fucked I'll agree to just about anything. When I asked him what, he said he wanted me to have both his and Steve's cocks in me at the same time. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Desire won out. I told him I would. I knew that Adam would want to be in my ass. He loves to plunge into my tight hole when I let him. He remained on his back. I turned my back to him. He spread my ass cheeks, spread my juice all over my hole and we slowly lowered my tight ass hole over his cock. Steve helped to guide me on and then took my hips, helping me pump up and down on Adam's cock. Adam was groaning as I began to ride him. Steve's hands on my hips along with seeing him in front of me while having Adam's cock in my ass only fueled my excitement. I laid back so I was across Adam's chest. Steve got into position and gently pushed his cock into my pussy. He pushed my legs back, allowing him to be deep in my pussy.

I had never felt a sensation like it before. My pussy and ass were both so incredibly sensitive with each and every thrust. I was stretched wider than I had ever been before. I felt the head of each of their cocks as they pulled back. I felt the veins glide along me. Adam grabbed my tits, pinching and rolling my nipples while he fucked me. Steve reached down and was fingering my clit. Wave after wave of orgasm rolled over me as I was full of cock and had my two most sensitive spots being worked. I dripped all over Steve as he and Adam continued to pump me full of cock. Each of them increased their pace and force of thrusts. We were running on lust. None of us wanted this to end. The feelings were too amazing. I don't know which one of them came first, but I soon had cum dripping from both holes and I could feel every pulse of their cocks through the thin membrane that separated them.

As we collapsed with me between both of these amazingly sexy men, Steve said he hoped that we would get together again. He then asked if he could invite his wife to join us. Apparently they had discussed that they would like to have a foursome with us, but didn't know if we would be receptive to it. After this experience, I am not only receptive, but counting the days until it happens.

CheriSM
CheriSM
640 Followers