Through the Fire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was I, was I okay?" I asked her nervously.

Betty giggled, "Brian, you were much better than okay, that was incredible. Did you feel me pulsing around you?"

The way she said it, sounded beautiful and naughty at the same time, but I found I liked her talking about my manhood.

"Yes, that was amazing," I replied.

I rolled off her and she nestled herself into me, snuggling her head onto my chest and a finger started chasing the line of one of my chest scars.

"Brian, that was the first time I have ever cum with a man inside me."

I thought for a minute, the statement implied that she had sex with other men, but then again she had already told me that. She had also told me that I would be her only from now on. And that she had never cum like that with someone before. That was a good thing, I craned my neck and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you," I told her simply.

She looked up at me.

"You're welcome," she told me, then added, "Brian you're mine now, you know that don't you?"

"I was from that very first kiss," I replied, and she smiled back.

"But that is reciprocal babe, I need you to know that I am also yours. No other man or woman may ever touch me like this, and if they try, I will hurt them."

'Or I will," I told her growling a little.

She laughed, as we lay there in our post-coital bliss. "That's the way babe. I want to be all your firsts and there are somethings that I have never done that I want to try."

"Like what?" I asked as we held each other.

Betty blushed a little.

"Well, the one most guys like to hear about is anal," she told me and laughed as she saw me stir a little. "I've never done that, I have never felt secure enough to try, but I am interested. And if you trust me that could go both ways but stay only between us."

I thought about it and nodded, "what else?"

"Well, I would like it if you tied me up and blindfolded me, before taking me."

I felt her nipples harden a little at the admission.

"Noted," I said.

"What about you, any fantasies?" she asked me.

I thought for a minute, and hesitated, but she told me to be honest.

"Well, I guess I'd like to eat sushi off your naked body, I heard that referenced in a show once."

She giggled, "I'd like that."

She then turned serious.

"Would you ever want to have drug sex, I've never but I know some..."

"No," I replied cutting her off. "You and I after a couple of drinks, every day of the week, but drugs, no baby, never. I have seen the effect."

She squeezed my hand.

"Me too, and we're united on that."

We spent another twenty minutes chatting about sexual do's and don'ts and I was surprised that her experience to date was so vanilla. She just told me it was that she never had someone she truly loved and trusted until now. She wanted to try those things, but only with someone who would never throw it back in her face.

Almost an hour and a half later we got ourselves fully out of bed, showered, got dressed and headed to the hospital to see Tim and Sonia. They were ecstatic to see us and we started chatting about life as a family.

We ended up spending most of the day, and Sonia in particular was excited that soon she would be able to be taken out without being in the care of a nurse. I was pretty sure it wouldn't be too long before she was discharged and we hoped that they would be able to come and live with Betty and me.

Later, we were in Betty's Audi, on the way to Harper and Treys for dinner when Betty turned to me. "Brian," she said in that tone that all men know their beloveds use when they are about to ask something they think might not go over well.

"Yeah," I replied cautiously. I didn't think it could be too bad, given our activities and intimacy this morning, but you never know.

"I was wondering babe, when we get married where are we going to live?"

I hadn't thought of that yet. My house was nice, but it was a suburban house with only two bedrooms. That would mean that Tim and Sonia would share a room. Right now, that was alright, but in a few years as they embraced being teenagers that would change. At the same time, Betty had that three-bedroom sub-penthouse apartment in the city. However, Sandra had one of the bedrooms and it didn't afford us much privacy either.

"I hadn't thought of that," I replied after a few more moments thinking. "But I don't think either of our current places will work long term. Is that what you're getting at?"

Betty nodded as we drove through suburbs.

"I think we need a new place," she said.

"I guess," I replied. "I would need to sell my place. That might take a while to use as a deposit as I can't see us wanting to turf your Mum out."

Betty giggled, "No, we wouldn't want to do that." Sandra was still in Paris sorting out the issues related with Betty leaving before the end of the show thanks to Brian DuMont's actions. She had smoothed things over with the event organisers, agreeing that Betty would attend the next show at no charge. She was also in the process of working with the Paris police around charging DuMont for several privacy invasions.

Being that DuMont's family was based in France and he himself was classified as a French citizen, he was in a little bit of trouble. They would likely hold him until he could be brought before a judge or release him on bail. But he would need to surrender his passport, unable to return to Australia.

"I was thinking," Betty said watching the other houses pass the windows as we drove. "We could look for a nice big four-to-five-bedroom place, open living, something for a family."

"Can we afford that?" I asked. "I mean I know you're worth a little bit more than I am, but in this market in a good neighbourhood close to school for Tim and Sonia, that would be easily over a million?"

"Brian, my love," my less than twenty-four-hour fiancée said quietly. "How much do you think I am worth?"

I thought back to the web sites I was looking at after she kissed me that first time. I shrugged.

"I'm not sure," I replied. "I'm not falling in love with you for your money, perhaps seven or eight million."

She laughed, "You were looking at Wikipedia, weren't you?"

I blushed as we turned the corner.

"Babe, my personal wealth is closer to eighty million US dollars, and most of that has been generated in the last three years. A lot of that is tied up in various investments, but with a few weeks, we can afford to pay for a house outright in that range."

My eyes went wide.

"I had no idea," I said.

"Hey," she said feeling my sudden awkwardness. "If I was worried about you wanting my money, I would have said something before now. Like a professional sports person, us models usually have a shelf-life, as we get into our thirties we get replaced at the top by younger, more beautiful people."

I snorted, "You will always be beautiful."

"Thanks babe," she said and laid a hand on my thigh as we came to a stop at a set of lights. "I know you will always see me that way. And while Lurandra will always have a certain appeal, think of Cindy Crawford as she aged. I know the demand for me as Lurandra will wane over time. While we are at the top we make as much money as we can, then have smart people help us to invest so we are set for life."

The light went green.

"That makes sense," I replied.

"Besides, in a couple of years' time don't you think it would be nice for us to give Tim and Sonia a sibling or two."

I glanced at the amazing woman beside me and she was smiling broadly, her eyes were full of wonder as we pulled into Harper and Trey's driveway.

"I think I might like that," I said contemplatively, turning the car off.

[:::: 14 ::::]

The next few months were busy, Betty managed to do most of her work from various studios around the city, only having to fly out three times in two months and both were day trips.

Sandra arrived home not long after that conversation in the car and while she had seen the proposal from a video, demanded that Betty and I sit down with her and walk her through everything, from finding me unresponsive out the back of my place, to Betty proposing to me, to my condition that we work to adopt Tim and Sonia.

At the prospect of becoming an instant grandmother and having two children in need of lots of love, Sandra became a woman possessed. Acting as the agent for Betty as Lurandra, she knew a lot of people around the world to make things like this happen, and by the end of her first week home she already had legal paperwork in place that would allow Betty and me to assume legal guardianship of Tim and Sonia once they were released in about a month's time.

She also agreed with buying a new house and along with my parents, Harper and Trey, everyone helped Betty and I look to find a suitable home.

We found a very nice, five-bedroom, split-level place in the Northen suburbs. It was a fair- sized block and sat on a hill that looked back towards the city. It was fairly new, having been built within the past decade by a young up and coming lawyer that was looking to build a family. Unfortunately, his wife and him split and they were looking to sell the place as part of their divorce.

The rooms were huge, and the master felt like it was almost the size of my old house. It had a large walk-in closet for Betty's clothes, and a big double shower that I couldn't wait to try out. It had a huge three car garage with an attached workshop that was perfect for all my gear and I instantly fell in love with the back deck that gave us magnificent views.

We spent almost a week moving our stuff and buying furniture, making sure the rooms for Tim and Sonia were ready. We agreed that we would move in the same day they were to be formally released into our custody. They of course knew most of this, but the difference between hearing about it and seeing it, well, I have some amazing video of us walking the kids in and them both screaming as they saw the house and then their own rooms.

Sonia especially, begged for hugs and happily placed her toy unicorn in a place of pride in the centre of her princess bed. For the first time I had no issues walking around the place in shirts that showed my scars. Tim was the same and Sonia wore dresses. I figured if they could both be bold and could show their burns then as their guardian I could as well.

Betty and I had talked about a date in around six months for the wedding, it would be early in the new year, hot here in Australia, but we didn't want to wait too much longer as all going well, that would also be the time the formal adoption came through for Tim and Sonia, making us a real family.

There were now a few rumours getting around about Lurandra and I, so Betty and I reached out to Andrew to come and do a formal interview with us. Andrew was hoping to do a full family portrait, including Tim and Sonia. We sought guidance ensuring that it was okay to legally include the kids since we were not yet their parents. Advice came back that as long as government authorities were able to review the interview before its release there should be no problems.

For the first time ever, I felt like just a regular person, I smiled at people in public and was even happy to talk about my scars if someone asked. At night, after tucking the kids into bed, Betty and I would make love in our king size bed. We talked a lot, and as we did, we pretty much were always touching. Both of us also really enjoyed sitting with a glass of something on our back deck in the early evening.

I felt happy, content, ready to begin my life with my new wife and two kids that I would be more than happy to call my son and my daughter.

Of course, only a few weeks before the wedding was the point when the rug was pulled out from under us.

[:::: End of Part 3 ::::]

[:::: Authors Ending Note ::::]

I hope that you have been enjoying the story so far. We only have one part left to go that will give us closure on Brian and Betty. See you in Part 4

Cheers

John Other