Through The Lens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roll over." I told her. As soon as she had done so, and now lay on her belly, I climbed back on top of her, straddling her ass. I pressed my erection down into the crack between her butt cheeks and leaned forward, kissing her on the shoulders as my fingers unclasped her bra strap. She heaved herself up onto her elbows and the bra fell onto the bed, her big tits hanging down. My hands instinctively moved underneath and cupped them both, but she moaned 'no touching' at me half heartedly, so I released them and instead ran my tongue down along her spine to the small of the back as my attention moved to the final barrier that stood between both of us being naked.

I eased her knickers slowly down, exposing inch after tantalising inch of her flesh, until my tongue was running down the backs of her thighs, eliciting a shudder as it slithered behind her knees, then down to her feet. Her knickers were the latest addition to the small pile of clothes on the floor as I moved back up her body and lay beside her. She turned her face to me and smiled. " Dice?"

She rolled a 5, which was wasted, so handed the dice to me. " Should we make another list?"

"You haven't ha d the six yet." She reminded me. And I haven't had the three."

"Put them on the new list? Or we could just let things go their natural course."

"We'd end up fucking inside five minutes." She laughed.

"Would that be so bad?" I wondered aloud.

"We've got all night." She reminded me. " Odds and evens again, you write what you would like to do to me, and I'll write what I want to do to you."

"Just as a matter of interest," I asked as I handed her the pen. " What was number 6?"

"It'll be number 2 on the new list." She winked.

I wrote my choices down. 1 for a titsuck, 3 for a fingerfuck, 5 for pussy eating session. I set the list on the bedside cabinet and put hers on top of it, just about resisting the urge to take a peek. " Whose turn to roll?" I asked.

"Mine." She said, and threw the dice at the headboard. It bounced back before us to show a 3.

"Lucky you." I murmured. " You now have to put up with me fingerfucking you until you come, unless you want to back out?"

"Back out? Why the fuck would I want to do that?" She laughed and reached for my hand as she opened her legs into a triangular configuration as she lay on her side, facing me. I glanced down at the exposed triangle of dark black hair. When I looked back up at her face she was staring at me, her pupils slightly dilated perhaps by the wine, and I felt her fingers close over mine. She guided my hand between her legs, closing her eyes as she pressed my fingers against her damp slit. I leaned forward and parted her lips with mine, sliding my tongue into her mouth as my hand became familiar with the form of her warm, wet cunt, tracing up and down the blood engorged labia as the invisible hole slowly expanded until my fingertip was running up and down between the twin wings of her sex, which had somehow split to welcome my finger inside.

Her tongue froze in my mouth as the tip of my finger broke past the initial resistance of her pussy's opening, and she arched her back, tearing her mouth from mine as I eased my finger in to the knuckle joint. " Ahhhh;" she moaned as I kissed her throat, and I pressed myself closer to her, her hard nipples touching my chest as I began to masturbate her slowly, gently, driving the digit in until my palm butted up against her perinium and then wiggling it inside her. " Fuck," She gasped. " You do that better than I do!"

I bent my head down and kissed between her boobs, and she immediately put her hands under one of her tits and steered the nipple to my mouth. I didn't need asking twice, and latched my lips over the bud hungrily as the movements of my finger speeded up. " ohhh;" she groaned. " Faster. Faster." and she wrapped my hair in her fingers and clutched me to her breast. I did as she asked, suckling on first=2 0one nipple and then the other, and her legs were beginning to scissor around my hand as I worked on making her come. " Two fingers." She urged. " Oh, fuck..."

My second finger slid in easily alongside the first, and I dug them into her soaking hole with no regard for her comfort. This was turning into a proper fingerfucking, not just a heavy petting session. I bit on her tits, making her cry out load, and she began fucking my hand, her pelvis movements answering those of my palm as it slapped wetly against the vee between her legs.

"Oh God.......Aahhhhhhh..." She groaned as she climaxed, her tits thrusting into my mouth one last time, her cunt muscles clamping and releasing my two fingers as their motion slowed to a stop, still buried all the way inside her spasming pussy. My cock was now aching terribly. It had been hard for at least half an hour. It took all my self control to stop myself from rolling her onto her back and mounting her right right there and then. Her eyes slowly opened as I kissed her lightly on the nose, my fingers sliding out of her slick hole. In the slowly gathering darkness I brought my glistening fingers up to my face and tasted her juices. " I never imagined how good having somebody else finger me could be." She sighed as she returned to her senses. " Better than doing it to myself. Much better."

I found the dice and rolled it before she could object, and this time it was my turn to laugh. " Hm mm," she sighed gutturally. " What's 5?"

I kissed her on the belly as I moved down, making her squirm, and she soon realised what I was up to when my tongue traced down from her belly button to the fringes of her pubic hair. I brought my still wet fingers back down to her shining, dew speckled hole and used them to pull her pussy open. " Oh!" she exclaimed, and she raised her knees and spread her legs, rolling over onto her back.

"Remind me to never play strip poker with you. I wouldn't stand a chance against a bitch with your luck." I complained, then I dipped my face into her thighs, tongue searching for the hole. She shuddered as it found it's target, my fingers still holding her wide open, and both her hands grabbed wildly at my hair. She was still tender down there from the fingering, but soon she was thrusting her hips at my mouth and tongue as I swept it over her cunt, inside and out, and my tongue wriggled inside her, teasing her clitoris mercilessly as her feet rubbed up and down my back. " Oh yes," she moaned. " Don't stop. That's it. Ooohhhhhh...." My hands slid up her belly to her tits, squeezing them and pinching at the hard nipples.

Her second climax hit her like a freight train. She cried out loud and I momentarily panicked at the thought of my parents bursting through the door wondering what was going on and finding me with my face buried between Rebecca's legs, her hands tangled in my hair, her hips hu mping my chin wildly, and my hands fondling her tits.

I moved away from her as she shook and quivered with her second orgasm, then I held her close as her breathing stabilised, her leg hooked over my waist as I moved my cock into position ready to fuck her. The hot wetness of her cunt burned against my balls as she rubbed her pussy against my hard-on. A little movement down and to the left and I would be inside her, I knew, and nothing she could do would stop me. After coming twice in the space of a few minutes she was in no fit state to fight me off even if she wanted to. The way her pussy rubbed my cock as her thigh slid up and down my leg assured me that she was ready to be fucked, that this was the time, that if I now slipped my cock inside her she'd be well on the way to a third orgasm within moments. The head of my cock found itself at the tight entrance to her cunt, and all it now needed was one little push, one brief, sharp thrust of the hips and she'd be impaled.

"Easy, tiger." She breathed. " You haven't scored a 6 yet."

I laughed and rolled over onto my back, and she wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. " More wine?" I asked as I extricated myself from her grasp and clinked the half empty bottle against her glass.

"Yes, please. Trying to get me drunk and have your wicked way with me?" She giggled as she lifted the glass to her lips and knocked half of i t down in one go. I knocked half of mine back to match her, then stood up and moved to the work desk for some lemonade to top it up again. " My God, look at that poor thing." She murmured. " It's been hard for ages and hasn't even been touched yet. I hope you can keep it up that long when we do get serious. Do you mind me talking like this?" She asked. " You know, lewd and dirt like?"

I poured her some more wine and told her that I loved it. That is she wanted to whisper dirty talk in my ear then she could probably make me come without even touching me, and that if I'd thought of it I'd have made that number one on the dice list instead of just a tit sucking that she got for free in the middle of the number 3. She'd had the full suite of dice pleasures and I'd had nothing except the brief feel of my swollen knob trapped at the warm, wet entrance to her tight cunt, not that I was complaining mind.

"Give me the dice." She whispered as I sat down on the edge of the bed. She got to her knees and slid across to me, putting her arms around my neck from behind. I could feel her hard nipples against my back, raking left and right as she swayed behind me. She took the glass from my hand and finished it off for me, then I felt her breath in my ear as her hands moved down around my belly. The dice appeared as if by magic, and she shook it in her hand, then threw it across the room where it simply vanished.

"Was that a 2 or a 4?" She asked as she kissed my ear lobe, then her hands moved into a stranglehold around the base of my cock. " I can't tell." She murmured into my ear.

"Was it a 2 for a handjob, or a 4 for me to suck your lovely hard cock." She asked, whispering in my ear. " Or maybe it was a six. Maybe I should climb on top of you, straddle your hips, and let my hot, wet fuck-hole slide down your big, hard meat. What do you think?"

I was beyond thinking. The dirty talk in my ear and the fingertips meeting at the base of my cock had fused my brain. Her hands began to move up and down my hard shaft as she cooed into my ear, " You like this? My hands on your cock, my tongue in your ear, my tits pressed hard against your back, my wet pussy getting desperate to feel your cock slamming in and out of it. Or would your prefer my dirty talking mouth to be busy doing something else, like sucking on the big, purple knob?" Her hands were moving faster now, both of them wrapped around the shaft, stroking it from the base to the ridge of foreskin bunched up under the taut glans. This was so much better than jacking off.

I swallowed and groaned as she bit my ear-lobe, my cock jerking in her hands. " Are you gonna cum for Becky? Cum all over Becky's hands? Or would you rather cum in Becky's dirty mouth, or over Becky's fat tits. Or are you saving it all up for Becky's hungry pussy, because Becky's hungry pussy wan ts to swallow up all that sticky cum, oh yes!" She breathed in my ear as her hands tightened their grip, milking my cock for all it was worth. I couldn't hold back any longer, and I managed to gasp out that I was going to cum just as her tongue squirmed deep in my ear lobe. That did it.

Cum erupted from the tip of my cock in a sequence of jets that left me breathless and shaking as it fountained into the air and then rained back down on Becky's hands and my belly. Her hands kept moving as I came, and she gasped in my ear as she watched me orgasm. " Oh my, look at that, Oh fuck that's so erotic....." Her words were lost on me as her hands slowed and I shuddered the last few drops of cum out of my balls while Becky commented on how they were running down the shaft of my cock and soaking into my pubes. Her hands eventually released my cock, and for the first time in an hour it slowly began to deflate. She watched it intently, silently as it changed from stick to snail.

"Where the fuck did you learn to do that," I gasped as I collapsed exhausted and drained onto the bed beside her.

"Same place you learned to rug munch," She offered. " t'internet. You hear of cyber-sex?"

"Sure. Same as mobile phone text-sex."

"Well that's what I've been doing since I lost my virginity. I went dry and disinterested for about a year, but the hormones kicked in again and I was just so lonely - no friends, no boys interested in me because I'd gotten fat."

"You're not fat."

"I was. I've worked a bit at it. Now I'm what is generously described as 'curvy and soft'. Anyway, a girl's got needs, so I went on sex chat websites and let people who couldn't see me flatter me and get me horny. You get real good at dirty talk there. I loved showing guys my tits and my pussy, and I loved watching them wank on webcam while I fingered myself and we both talked dirty. I've tried nagging my father to get broadband so I can get a webcam of my own, but no dice. Money's not there. When I showed off for you last night it was like a dream come true. A guy could see the whole me, the real me and not just a tits and cunt mobile phone close up, and that was enough for him to drop his shorts and beat the meat. Somebody who knew me felt the urge to wank over me. I havent felt so wanted in years."

I kissed her tenderly on the mouth, then used my t-shirt to dry up the cum that was still on my belly, soft cock and my upper thighs. She watched, taking a sip of wine. " How long before it gets hard again?" She asked idly.

"No idea." I shrugged. Normally after I cum I fall asleep.

Rebecca laughed. " Yeah, it's like that online. As soon as the juice gets loose the screen goes dead. You know what I want to do right now more than anything else?"

"I have a vague idea."

"I want to fuck. I want your hard cock in my belly. I want to feel it slamming in me until we cum together, and I want to feel it go soft inside me when you've finished using me." She whispered. I could feel my cock beginning to stir again already, and she put her glass down on the floor, wrapped her arms around me, and pulled me down onto the bed. We were upside down in relation to each other, and as she hovered over me, her lips descended on mine, her nose touching my chin, and we kissed upside down. My cock stirred some more, now uncurling itself against my belly. After a moment she began to move down my body and her tits glided over my face. I reached up and pulled one into my mouth, listening to her moan as I suckled hungrily on the nipple, then her hand found my balls and began to squeeze. I released her breast and she moved down further, her belly now directly over my mouth as she hauled my hardening cock upright, then her cunt was in my face and her mouth closed over my penis.

This was heaven. She spread her legs on either side of my head and lowered her cunt right down. I reached up and grabbed her ass, moving her hole into position over my mouth, then I slid my tongue along her slit as her mouth inched further down my hardening cock, taking more of it inside the velvetty well. She was hesitant at first, uncertain of what she was doing or perhaps just getting used to the taste of cum that undoubtedly still=2 0coated my cock, just sliding her mouth up and down loosely, then she began to use her tongue and her teeth, then as my tongue swiped her clitoris she allowed my cock to fall out of her mouth and slap against my belly as she moaned.

"Condom...." I heard her gasp. " Right now.....you're hard enough!"

I reached under my pillow and pulled out the rubber as her tongue swirled over the tip of my prick, and tore the wrapping off. I fumbled the thing down toward my cock, but she took it out of my hand and sat upright, her pussy mashing down into my face. I felt her hands working on my dick, dressing it with the condom, my tongue buried deep in her wet fanny and her ass in my nose. Then she turned around to face me, swinging her legs over my body as her hand guided my cock to the dripping wet entrance to her fuck-hole. I looked up, wanting to watch the moment that I lost my virginity and saw her big tits hanging over me, the nipples hard and poking straight out. Her hand gripped my cock tightly as her hips lowered, aiming it perfectly on target. Her eyes were closed in anticipation, her tongue just poking out of her lips, her hair mussed and cascading over her shoulders. I felt the heat of her snatch as our bodies touched, then the exquisite tightness of her vagina as my knob forced it open, nudging it's way inside.

I gasped. Rebecca groaned. The pressure mounted and then the resistance just seemed to disappear as she lo wered her body down onto me while I watched inch after inch of my shaft disappear from sight. When our groins touched, when our pubic hair tangled together, she lowered her upper body down and her mouth found mine. I moved my hands to her tits and squeezed them together as our tongues fought, then I rolled her over onto her side, then onto her back, all the time maintaining mouth to mouth contact.

She opened her eyes as she lay beneath me, and I saw they were moist as if she were about to cry, then I felt her hands on my ass cheeks, pulling me in, fingernails painfully digging into my flesh as her cunt muscles randomly tightened and released my cock. I knew I should start the time honoured motion and begin making love to her, but the moisture in her eyes momentarily stalled me. I was about to ask if she was okay, then she locked her gaze with mine and whispered. " This was how I always imagined my first time."

"This is our first time." I whispered back as I began to fuck her slowly. " What came before was just a bad dream."

The lovemaking proceeded slowly, eliciting muted grunts from her as my length slid in and out of her tight fanny. Her hands moved up my back, and her legs spread wider, encouraging me to drive myself deeper into her. Soon she began moving with me, meeting my thrusts, and everything began to feel incredibly natural. I felt like I could keep this up forever, and later learned that this was just som ething that came with wearing a condom. Rebecca closed her eyes and moaned as the rhythm of our lovemaking increased in tempo, and I maneouvred myself so that I was pressing down on her tits with both hands while I fucked her, squeezing them together, pinching the nipples. Her hands caught in my hair and she tried to pull me down into a kiss once more, but I made my upper torso go rigid and unyielding until she gave up. I loved watching her as we fucked, the contortions that went through her face, the ripples that ran through her body and her breasts, the eyes - when they were opened - rolling into the back of her head then snapping back to gaze into my eyes lustfully, wantonly.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned. " Fuck me, baby."

I powered into her, making her gasp, her nose flaring and her eyes going wide. " Don't talk dirty or I swear I'll come." I grunted. " You know what that did to me earlier."

"Oohhh, yess!" She hissed as her cunt muscles clenched on my cock again. " Fuck me harder. Make me cum, too."

I closed my eyes, concentrating on not coming and thankful that her making me cum earlier on was helping me keep going now. The condom desensitising me to a certain extent also helped, but Rebecca wasn't listening to me. Perhaps she wanted to hear me talk that way, too.

"You like this?" I grunted as my balls slapped against her ass, my hands pushing her nipples together until the touched each other .

"Oh Yessss." She moaned, her thighs lifting, spreading, her hands clamping on my ass cheeks again. I took my hands off her tits and watched them jump and sway as our lovemaking intensified, then she threw her hands behind her head and gasped; " Fuck, I'm coming again!"

I wasn't far behind, and after several hard, fast, near frenzied thrusts of my cock I felt her cunt muscles rippling around my cock, and she put her knuckle in her mouth and bit down to stifle her orgasm. The tightening of her cunt on my cock triggered my own orgasm, and I cried out as my sperm exploded out of me, our fucking slowing as I emptied what was left in my balls inside Rebecca. Her legs had scissored around my back, holding me deep inside, preventing me from sliding out of her, and she reached up and pulled my face down onto hers, kissing me slowly and passionately as my cock slowly began to soften inside her. I felt her cunt contracting around my semi-hard dick in valiant but vain efforts to keep me hard and aroused as the minutes passed, then finally it plopped out of it's own accord and I rolled off her.