Thumbs Down Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked deeply into her glassy, tear filled eyes, and tears began to swell in my eyes, too. "I'm touched, I really am, I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything, just hear me out. I've never given up hope that some day, somehow, we'd get back together. Even the divorce didn't discourage me. So, when I had a chance to do something for you, I jumped on it, not because of the children, but because I was hoping that we'd find a way to get back together. There, that's it, I've bared my soul to you, I hope I haven't scared you bad enough for you to kick me out again." She sniffed a few times as she finished her statement.

"Kick you out! My God, Christy, after all that you've done for me, no way! Unlike you, I can't tell you that I never stopped loving you, because I did. I told you how I felt back then, but I feel differently now, time has helped heal some of the wounds. You were everything to me at one time, and I'd like to get that back too, but it's not as easy for me to forget the in-between events. Maybe, just maybe, if you'll be patient with me, I'll come around."

"Oh, Rich, Rich, that's all that I can ask. I'm so happy to know that there may be another chance for me, for us."

I was caught up in the emotion of the conversation, just as Christy was, and we both shed some tears. She pulled her chair close to me, put her arms around me and kissed me tenderly. I responded and the tender kiss soon evolved into a passionate one, as we played tongue-tag with each other. I could only hold her with one arm, but I used it to full advantage, to pull her closer. She responded by increasing the passion level of her kisses, and my cock sprang to rigid attention very quickly.

Christy soon noticed my hard-on, squeezed it and giggled, "You know, it looks like you're pretty excited, and I'm pretty wet too, what shall we do about our mutual arousal?"

My mind flashed with the memory of how submissive Christy had been to Jack, and how much she had seemed to enjoy it. I had never been the dominant type, as Christy and I had always treated each other as equals in all things, including sex. However, I had done some research and found that there are people who prefer being submissive in their sexual relationships, and Christy seemed to be one of those. It's a personal choice, and being submissive, for those so inclined, could greatly enhance their sexual pleasure. It could also include punishment of some form, usually spanking.

I decided that if there was ever going to be a second chance for us, it had to be on my terms. "We're going to take care of our condition, but on my terms. If there's a chance of us getting back together, and I'm not saying that it will happen, you must obey me, and only me. I will be your master in all things sexual, do you understand?"

"YES! I understand completely, it's what I've always wanted. I'm yours to use as you see fit, I want to be your slut, your personal fuck toy. Oh, yes, yes."

"From this day on, your pussy, your mouth and your ass hole belong to me, and only me. You will only use them as I decide you may, whether it be with me or someone else that I may approve of."

"Oh, yes, yes, yes. I want to be the best I can be for you. I've wanted you to take me, to make me yours, and only yours, from the day we first met. I know this is no excuse, but had you done that back then, there never would have been a Jack in my sex life."

I didn't know that at the time, but I was convinced that she was right. She was submissive and needed a dominant man to control her sex life. I ruefully wished I had realized that 2 or 3 years ago, but, again, that's history.

Sucking it up and assuming my new role as a dom, I ordered her to remove her clothes, and she did so while looking at me with lust in her eyes. I then ordered her to bend over such that her bare ass was within reach of my good arm, and she obeyed once again.

"Christy, you've been a very bad girl in the past, but a very good one recently. Therefore, your punishment for past misdeeds will be mild."

Her breathing picked up as she offered me her curvaceous, but tight little ass to spank, "Yes, I was a bad girl, I deserve to be punished."

"Ok, this is for what you did to me, and a reminder of what's to come if you ever disobey me again."

I whacked her 5 times on her bare ass with my open hand. The whacks weren't love taps, but weren't vicious, either. I know that my hand probably hurt more than her ass, and even though she winced, I could see, from my rear view angle, her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each slap. I also noticed the red handprints on each of her cheeks.

"OK, turn around, take my cock out and suck it dry."

She smiled, looked up at me with those glassy, lusty eyes, knelt in front of the wheel chair, and went to work, first removing my cock from its confinement, then giving it a world-class, licking, tongue swirling and sucking. It was wonderfully obvious that she had learned a few things during her slutty period, as I came in record time, and spurted a major load of cum into her mouth. She took it all with ease, opened her mouth, showed it to me as it jiggled like white, stringy jelly on her tongue, then slowly and seductively swallowed every bit of it.

I wanted to return the favor, so I again ordered her, "Help me to the bed and lay me on my back." She did as she was told, then I ordered, "Get up here and sit on my face, I want to taste that luscious, wet pussy of yours."

She obediently moved onto the bed and straddled my head, and positioned herself to where her pussy was directly in my face. God! I loved her smell. How I missed it the past couple of years.

I wasn't able to tease her at all because of my immobility, but I lapped her extremely wet kitty pretty good, concentrating on her clit. She seemed to like it as she erupted in volcanic ecstasy after only a minute or two of tongue lapping. I tried to continue licking her clit after her orgasm, but she moved off me and said, "Oh, God! That was wonderful, but I can't take any more this first time."

My cock had gotten hard again, and I called her attention to it, "Uh, oh, look at what you've done to my pecker again."

She looked down and smiled as she saw my hardened love rod, "My, my, what would my master like me to do about that?"

"You're going to sit on it and ride us both to the pearly gates of heaven."

She didn't hesitate, as she positioned her pussy over the head and moved down until she impaled herself onto my rigid cock. I maintained dominance, even with her in that position, by ordering her, "OK, now start slowly and fuck me, fuck me good until I cum in your pussy, and you can't cum until I give you permission."

She began slowly and gradually moving her pussy up and down, up and down, then rotating her hips in a circular motion, and increasing the fucking speed until she seem poised to cum again.

"Remember, don't cum, you must wait for me, we'll cum together."

She obeyed and slowed down, rotated her hips a few times, then sped up again. She repeated the slow down, rotate, speed up, procedure until I was ready to cum.

"Ohh, yeah! I'm ready to cum, cum with me, cum now. Ughhhhh, ughhhhh." I grunted as I shot my load deep into her as her pussy was clamping onto my cock for dear life while she convulsed in another violent orgasm.

It took several minutes for both of us to recover, and Christy moved off me as my limp cock slithered out of her cunt with a slurp. She lay next to me and I was able to wrap my one good arm around her, and we cuddled for a long time, words were completely unnecessary.

The new Christy, the woman that I had come to know so very recently as the divorced mother of my children, was very much like the old Christy, the one that I had married in the first place. The major difference between the two, the new one was much more sexually experienced, responsive, uninhibited and submissive, and I liked her that way.

Over the next few weeks, Christy and I continued to have sex as often as we could manage it, and we both loved every second of it. I maintained the dominant role and she the submissive, as she happily obeyed my every command.

In addition to the sex, we spent long hours just talking, about a myriad of subjects, but mostly about her slutty period. The fact that we were able to talk about it openly had the effect of healing the wounds for the both of us. I came to understand her situation at the time, and her reasons for getting involved as she had done, but still couldn't come to grips with the fact that she had cheated on, and deceived, me. Of course, she claimed that she kept it from me to protect me, to keep me from getting hurt.

Even so, I was extremely happy and content with her, and she seemed happier than I had seen her since the early years of our marriage. The children took note of our new-found mutual admiration society, and giggled openly over our show of affection for one another.

Georgia had visited me while I was confined in the hospital and rehab center, but she somehow always managed to avoid Christy. However, once I returned home, she apparently decided to face Christy for the first time. During her first visit, she was extremely nervous and apprehensive, not knowing what to expect, given that Christy was living with me. Christy took the lead and made her feel more at ease by apologizing for her past behavior, and telling Georgia that she knew all about our relationship, and that since it was good for me, she approved and would never make an attempt to interfere. Christy's sincerity immediately put Georgia at ease, as was evidenced by the warm smile on her face, and the hug that she gave Christy.

During that first visit, Georgia took the opportunity to inform both of us that she had been dating a special guy, and that she was serious about him. She added, almost as a footnote, that she hoped that we'd remain friends, but couldn't be sexually involved with me anymore. I glanced at Christy, saw the smile on her face, and told Georgia that it was probably for the best, for both of us.

It was about a month later that Georgia told us that her boyfriend had proposed and she accepted. She was giddy with happiness, and we both expressed our sincere wishes for her continued happiness. She made both of us promise to attend the wedding, and we readily agreed. She added a condition to her invitation, by requesting that we come as a couple. We chuckled, looked at each other and we both nodded in agreement, while Georgia beamed.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, our relationship continued to flourish. We were still living together in sexual bliss and spent much of our time talking about everything under the sun. I knew that I had fallen back in love with Christy, but had a terrible problem with the thought that she may some day come under the influence of another dominate man, then what? 'Would we have a repeat performance of what took place in the past?'

I took the initiative to perform further research on dominant/submissive relationships, using the vast resources of the Internet. It took about two months of reading various materials and chatting with people before I developed the necessary confidence that I could maintain my dominance over Christy, and not fear the loss of her loyalty.

I finally addressed the issue of whether I'd be better off with Christy, or without her, and the answer to that question was a no-brainer, my mind was made up.

By this time, I had healed to the point where I was out of the casts and the wheel chair. The strength hadn't returned to my legs, but I was able to get around using crutches.

One evening after the kids were in bed, I took my cell phone into the bathroom, closed the door and dialed our home number.

"Hello," Christy answered.

"Hello there beautiful, this is Rich, remember me, your adorable ex?"

She giggled, "Yes, I remember you, my adorable ex, what can I do for you?"

"Well, I've been secretly admiring you for quite a while now, and was hoping that I could talk you into having dinner with me some evening."

She giggled again, "Oh, you were, were you. I don't know, this is so sudden, I hate to jump into anything." We both chuckled.

"I was hoping that I might be able to talk you into a nice, quiet dinner, at this wonderful little mom and pop Italian restaurant that I know, say this Saturday, what do you think?"

"Well, I don't know what to..." She paused in mid-sentence and thought about what I had said, then she asked, quietly, "W-what's the name of this wonderful little Italian restaurant?"

"It's a great little out-of-the-way place, called Angelo's."

She was stunned, she again paused for a long time before answering, "A-angelo's, sniff, oh yes, yes, sniff, of course, I'd love, sniff, to go to Angelo's with you. Sob, sob."

She was sobbing openly as I emerged from the bathroom and went to her. We hugged tightly and she continued to sob on my shoulder. Her tears were tears of happiness, as she obviously remembered Angelo's.

Why would Christy shed tears of happiness at the mention of a quiet dinner date at Angelo's?

It was at Angelo's that I first proposed to her, many years ago.

Any and all comments are appreciated.

12