Thunderstorm Threesome

Story Info
Forced sleepover causes Threesome.
2.6k words
4.3
53.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke with a shiver from the erotic dream I was having. In my dream I was having a threesome with my husband Jim and one of his best mates Tommo.

To my shock I was actually between Jimmy and Tommo and I had a hand on each of their cocks albeit they were both wearing jocks. Both were very, very stiff. I quickly pulled my hands away.

Whoa I thought where am Ii? What am I doing? Are they awake?

Yep they both looked like they were asleep, so how did this happen? Then the lightning struck and lit up the room. I saw my bedfellows on either side of me. Both wearing only jocks and I had on a singlet and panties and we were in a fairly small bed probably a double.

Now I remembered we were at a party and a summer storm hit so we decided to stay over as it was out of town. Jimmy and I were at our friend's kids 18th birthday party. There is usually a group of 6 of us who party together, go away together etc. Tommo's wife was a work so there 5 of us along with the youngin's. We were going to catch a cab into town but when the storm struck and it was rough we decided to just crash. Only problem there was just 1 bedroom left with only the double bed.

This was no biggie as I said we were a close group of friends. Over the time we have all seen each other's boobs etc. In the spa whilst away for the weekend us girls lost a bet and had to spend the weekend topless, it was a blast. Then at New Year's we did an impromptu strip to our panties once we went to someone's house. We were always flirting etc but nothing but a bit of fun and a tickle ever happened til now. One weekend I did see Tommo naked as he didn't close the door on his bedroom and I went past. We just laughed.

We had a big night with lots of vodka and beer being drunk. When we decided to crash the 18 year old were still going. We all did our ablutions and stumbled in to the room. There was banter about who was sleeping beside who. I eventually said I would sleep in the middle of them.

I removed my jeans leaving on my panties. I knew they were watching me I always enjoyed to flirt. Even though I'm in my mid-forties I look mid-thirties.. I am tall long sandy coloured hair a size 10 with great boobs (I had them done after having 3 kids, not strippers boobs but a full C cup and very perky) Then I undid my bra strap and pulled it out of my armpit. Leaving my singlet top on. The boys wined and said I should show them my boobs. I declined saying that was not going to happen. I knew my nipples were showing through my tops so I wiggled my boobs at them and jumped in to bed.

They stripped to their jocks and jumped in bedside me.Jimmy is a big man an old footballer now a bit overweight but still with big chest and big arms. Tommo was smaller about my height and fairly thin with thinning hair. He was always cheeky. We were very snuggly .We joked for a while and settled in to sleep. I then told the boys someone needs to turn the light off. Tommo jumped up and I could see he had a hard on in his jocks. Once the light was off it was very dark only when lightning struck did the room light up like daylight. I gave Jimmy a kiss good night and then Tommo complained so I kissed him as well it must have been the vodka as it was a sensual kiss with a hint of tongue.

I knew Jimmy would like it he was all for showing me off, flashing my boobs and flirting it turned him on. He was always saying flash it while you have it.

Now I was awake between Jimmy and Tommo both of them nestled close to me and I was aroused. My pussy was tingling, I gave me clit a quick rub through my panties. I couldn't help thinking I had my hands on both of their cocks. I wondered if I touch them again. I thought I will just touch them then go back to sleep.

I reached out with my right hand and felt Tommo's belly I moved my hand lower and soon felt his hard cock through his jocks. I gave it a little rub and he moved a little. I then reached for Jimmy's and soon I had both of them in my hands. I giggled to myself like a naughty school girl.

The other ladies in our little group often talked about 3 some's and swapping when we were away or drinking but nothing had ever come of it other than flirting and a little nudity. This was a new level and I couldn't believe I was doing it. I wondered in my inebriated state if I could touch them bare .

I moved my hand up and under Tommo's jocks. His penis was long and hard. Thinner than Jimmy's but long, I then pushed my right hand down Jimmy's jocks. I felt the familiar thick cock of my husband. It felt great 2 hard cocks in my hands, I started to give them a slow pump.

Then it happened I must have woken Tommo up as his hand encased my boob. I froze, my hand still on his cock. I was caught. Then he just pulled my singlet down and my boob popped out, his hand immediately grabbing my boob. His fingers flicking my already stiff nipples. I still froze what should I do. I did think how Tommo dare touch me like that but then I did have my hand wrapped around his dick. Tommo's fingers weren't frozen they were having a great time playing with my boob and nipples. I moved my hand out of Tommo's jocks he didn't remove his hand though.

Then lightning lit up the room, Tommo was staring at my exposed breast as he played with it and then I looked at Jimmy he too was awake and looking at me.

Oh no I'm in trouble I thought. What should I do? So I did the only thing possible. I started to stroke my husband's dick again.

Jimmy pulled down the left side of my singlet and grabbed my boob.There I was laying between my husband and one of his best friends with my tits out and each of them playing with a boob. I caused this to happen I thought as the pleasure started to run through my body. Not a word was said as they continued to play. Then Jimmy moved his hand between my legs. I knew if I wanted this to stop then this was the point to do it.

My legs parted and jimmy felt my very soaked panties. He rubbed my aching pussy through the thin material. Then Tommo moved his head to my breast and started to lick my nipple. I thought this is it I'm in to deep I am going to have a threesome. I gave in to the pleasure of the situation. Jimmy rubbing my pussy and Tommo biting at my breast and nipple.

Jimmy pulled my panties down and I lifted my butt of the bed to let him get them off. That done my legs spread and Jimmy was rubbing my mound. I knew I was wet. Jimmy then put my arm behind his back and attacked my left boob. Tommo saw this and put my other arm behind him and then they wrapped their legs around each of my legs. Their hard cocks rubbing against my hips as they did this. Effectively they were spread eagling me. I was at their mercy.

Tommo's hand slip down my belly across my little landing strip and started to play with me. He gently flicked my clit as Jimmy fingered me with his talented fingers. They both kept biting and teasing my nipples and boobs.

They seemed in sink, they did not speak only a groan from me and the lightning and thunder was making noise. Tommo slid a finger in to me and then sucked it clean before returning it and finger fucked me. I needed a release and soon I felt my body quiver as freeze as I came. Both of my men had their hands in and on my fanny.

When I recovered I needed to be fucked. I removed my arms and ripped off my singlet top then reached for their hard cocks. Giving them both a rub at the same time. I tried to urge Jimmy to get on top of me but he resisted and instead actually pulled Tommo over on me.

Tommo got between my legs. His long cock was rubbing up my pussy flaps and on to my belly. I had 2 thoughts this was it this was the first time in over 25 years I was going to have a different penis in my pussy and secondly how long Tommo's cock was. He was trusting away with his cock which felt good but I needed it in me.

I reached between my legs and pushed him back and positioned his head between my pussy flaps. He pushed forward and being so wet, he easily slipped in to my waiting pussy. I could feel every inch as he pushed further in to me. Then he was pulling it out, a long way out. I moaned in delight, I held on to Jimmy's hand as Tommo rode me with deep fast strokes. Normally I like to build up motion but this was not normal. I wrapped my legs around Tommo to pull him in to me. He was really fucking me hard by now. Jimmy was again playing with my boobs all along.

All to soon I heard Tommo moan then I felt him come. He kept thrusting and I could feel my pussy being flooded with come. When he stopped his dick was still deep inside me. I thought I better make sure Jimmy was ok. With this still. So I moved to get up and Tommo withdrew his cock from my pussy. I moved over and sat on Jimmy. His thick cock familiar with my pussy pushed its way inside me. Jimmy sighed and I wasted no time in moving up and down on his hard cock. I could feel my own juices and Tommo's come running down and lubricating Jimmy's cock as I moved up and down on him.Still no words were spoken only moans and groans were uttered.

I moved my legs apart more and just let my husband move below me. He was pushing up in to me. By now Tommo has recovered and he was sharing one of my swinging tits with jimmy. Tommo got on to his knees and was rubbing my body as Jimmy continued to plunder me. Tommos cock was near my face and it was hard again. I am sure he wanted me to suck it. I was nearly going and grabbed hold of it. I'm sure Jimmy would love to see me suck Tommo's cock whilst he fucked me but something made me stop to intimate I thought so I just started to stroke it in time with Jimmy.

This went on for a while. Then Tommo moved towards my rear that was up in the air. His hands caressed my ass, then he moved his hand down my bum crack touching my freckle as he continued on to my full pussy. The dirty bugger was rubbing my pussy flaps as Jimmy plugged me. Maybe I should of sucked him off I thought it might of stopped this. But Tommo kept rubbing my pussy flaps, I'm sure he would have been touching Jimmy's cock but that didn't worry him. He then started playing with my bum again rubbing my little freckle with his fingers. It felt great he was moving juice from my pussy to my bum to lubricate me. I wasn't going to speak but there was no way I going to let him fuck my ass. But his fingers were great, when he pushed a finger I me I nearly passed out with pleasure. He started to finger my ass. Then I climaxed again, my whole body convulsed and I could feel Jimmy come in me. Jimmy's cock slipped out of my now satisfied pussy and I collapsed on him.

I was still recovering when Tommo got behind me and pushed his cock back in my pussy. I couldn't move I was satisfied and ready to sleep. But Tommo wasn't finished, he filled my drenched snatch with his long cock and started to do me with full long strokes. I relaxed on top of Jimmy and let Tommo do all the work, even in my worn out state my pussy enjoyed the plundering. Tommo's balls were swinging against me as he pounded me. Jimmy's cock was rubbing up and down the top of my pussy flaps rubbing my clit. Tommo was holding my ass and really ramming in to me. This seemed to go on forever until I finally felt him come for the second time deep inside me.

As soon as he moved I jumped down between the 2 of them before they had any more ideas. I needed sleep.

I awoke flat on my back between the 2 men. I looked down we were all still naked. Both men had their hands on me, Jimmy had his hand over my pussy and Tommo had his hand over my right boob. Both of them were snoring softly and both had erections. I enjoyed the closeness for a little while needed to be alone tp process what had happened.

I decided to jump up and go for a shower. I quickly grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom, which was right there luckily.

I looked in the mirror, I looked a mess, come was all over my lower body and my boobs and surrounds were covered in small bruises. I felt huge remorse. I jumped in the shower and was scrubbing away and was very upset. Then I heard the door open and close and someone was in the shower with me. I hoped in was my husband. It was, I looked at him and asked him if he hated me.

Hate you he replied I love you so much. He kissed me and reassured me that it was just fun and no one was hurt .His stiff penis pushing against my belly. Soon we were making out and he ended up fucking me against the wall of the shower. My pussy was a little sore from last night but soon adjusted to Jimmy's hard trusts. That made me feel better knowing Jimmy was ok with last night's events bit what about Tommo I thought.

I got dressed and made myself presentable and went to the bedroom, the bed was made with fresh linen and the room was clean and airing.

I went through to the kitchen, our friends had just finished cooking breakfast for everyone. Just in time they said. Tommo said he put the sheets in the wash and remade the bedroom, just so that we will be welcome again he said.

I was relieved and no one said anything about last night other than the storm.

My friend did say I hope you three took the opportunity to play up last night? Tommo immediately replied that we certainly did for about 10 seconds before we passed out asleep. Everyone giggled.

I was happy, I got to have some great sex, arouse my marriage and everyone still seemed best mates.