Thunderstorm Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

"Back off, Mitch."

At this point I'm pretty close to swooning over the fact that Ethan's erection is pressing between my butt cheeks and against my lower back, so I'm having trouble formulating the thought that I should inform them that I don't want them to leave me alone. Either of them. I'm pretty confused about what the heck is going on with them and why the sudden change - seriously, does knowing I read kinky literature somehow turn me into a sexpot? - but far be it from me to argue if they are suddenly seeing me the way I see them.

"Come on, man. You just heard her admit she has fantasies about kinky threesomes with us. You've been crushing on her for years now, you can't tell me you haven't been watching her the same way you did in high school, we can make everyone's fantasies come true."

Say what now?

My head swivels up to stare at Ethan in complete shock when another one of those vibrating growls goes through his body, but not a word of protest passes his lips. His cheeks are a dusky red, like he's blushing, when he looks down at me. Then, before I can even think of how to ask all the questions that are filling my mind, he tosses me e-reader on the chair, grips my chin with that hand, and kisses me.

With my back still pressed against his front, there's nothing I can do but cling to his forearm and arch against him, as sizzling heat flashes through my body with a force that I've never known before. Maybe he kissed me to keep me from asking questions. Maybe just because he's turned on and I looked for him. Do I really care about the reason?

No, no I do not.

I opened my mouth to kiss him back and his tongue thrust into mine. Oh jeezus. My knees go weak and I'm pretty sure that if he hadn't been holding me up that I actually would have fallen down in a pathetic heap at his feet. The boy can kiss. He tastes like mint and salt and summer.

Movement distracts me and suddenly Mitch is pressing against my front, his hands on my hips.

Ethan growls, breaking off the kiss.

"She said threesome," Mitch reminded him, a smile playing around his lips. "Do you want to try a threesome, Allie?"

Part of me wants to say no, because Ethan really doesn't seem enamored of sharing - and holy crap what that does to my ego - and I've got a million questions for him... but at the same I don't really know if I can trust what he "seems" like considering how long he used to tease and torment me in high school and how he's acted since the beginning of summer. And when am I ever going to get a chance to have a threesome with two men that I've fantasized about since high school?

"Yes."

I feel like that's all I can say. I'm the modern-day Ado Annie... I can't say no.

But who would want to?

Another little growl and my head is tipped back and Ethan's mouth lowers to mine again. Possessive. Powerful. I moan against his lips, one hand on his forearm, the other on Mitch's muscular chest as he presses forward, his hands sliding up my sides, over Ethan's arms and to my breasts.

The thin cotton cover-up I'm wearing over my bikini might as well be spiderwebs for all the protection it provides from the searing heat of his hands. Ethan holds me even closer, his hand splaying almost possessively across my belly as it goes lower, my fingers still wrapped around his wrist.

Holy crap holy crap holy crap...

I could seriously die happy right now.

Straps slide down my shoulders and then the front of my cover-up and my bikini are pulled down, baring my breasts. Something must have alerted Ethan because he suddenly pulls his mouth away from mine and begins to kiss down the side of my neck as I lean my head back against his shoulder; I'm pretty sure the change in position is so that he can watch as Mitch squeezes and fondles my breasts. My nipples feel so hard and swollen that I'm afraid they might pop as his fingers tighten around them.

He's watching every movement of my body, every expression as it flits across my face as he begins to pinch and twist my nipples. It should hurt, it almost does, but the utter, throbbing need that's pulsing in me has overwhelmed any other sensation.

Another little growl and my head is tipped back and Ethan's mouth lowers to mine again. Possessive. Powerful. I moan against his lips, one hand on his forearm, the other on Mitch's muscular chest as he presses forward, his hands sliding up my sides, over Ethan's arms and to my breasts.

The thin cotton cover-up I'm wearing over my bikini might as well be spiderwebs for all the protection it provides from the searing heat of his hands. Ethan holds me even closer, his hand splaying almost possessively across my belly as it goes lower, my fingers still wrapped around his wrist.

Holy crap holy crap holy crap...

I could seriously die happy right now.

Straps slide down my shoulders and then the front of my cover-up and my bikini are pulled down, baring my breasts. Something must have alerted Ethan because he suddenly pulls his mouth away from mine and begins to kiss down the side of my neck as I lean my head back against his shoulder; I'm pretty sure the change in position is so that he can watch as Mitch squeezes and fondles my breasts. My nipples feel so hard and swollen that I'm afraid they might pop as his fingers tighten around them.

He's watching every movement of my body, every expression as it flits across my face as he begins to pinch and twist my nipples. It should hurt, it almost did, but the utter, throbbing need that's pulsing in me has overwhelmed any other sensation. Ethan's hand on my stomach begins to slid down over my mound and his fingers pull up the hem of my cover-up, bunching it in his palm until he can touch the silky fabric of my bathing suit bottoms.

I'm moaning, gyrating, completely lost in sensation between them.

Mitch reaches down and takes the bunched hem of my cover-up from Ethan and pulls it over my head. I'm bereft without them for just a moment before both of them are pressing back against me, except this time I'm kissing Mitch and Ethan is grinding his cock between the cheeks of my ass as he tugs at the strings of my bikini.

The kiss with Mitch is different. He's a damn good kisser, but he doesn't devour me the way Ethan had been. It's more practiced, more in control, and less passionate. Not that I really cared at this point, it was just something that I noticed in the back of my head while my body reigned supreme.

You know how people say that all the blood rushes to a guy's cock and he can only use one head at a time? Well that's how I felt. My brain was still cataloguing events, still keeping track of what was going on, and filing away tidbits to think over later, but it wasn't really operating if you know what I mean. I felt like a wild animal, all reaction and instinct rather than logic and control. My pussy was doing my thinking for me and it felt fantastic.

Teeth dig into my shoulder and I moan into Mitch's mouth, someone is feeling me up and I don't know if it's one or both of them, I just know that it feels fantastic as they squeeze my tits. The kneading of my flesh soothes some of the aching inside me, but it also just makes the throbbing need between my legs even worse.

Fingers slip down the front of my lower belly and I can tell that the hand is coming from behind me, which means that it's Ethan who's pushing his hand into my bathing suit bottom. Ethan who's touching the hot, wet folds of my pussy.

He groans as his hand pushes forward and his fingers slide through the wet heat. "Fuck, she's soaked."

Pulling back, Mitch squeezes my breasts again, pinching my nipples between his fingers and tugging on them. It hurts so good, mingling with the heady pleasure of the way Ethan's fingers are rubbing against my swollen clit. "Is this as good as your fantasies Allie?"

"Better." My voice is slurred from the pleasure and I can't help but moan again as Mitch squeezes my nipples even tighter. My back arches, thrusting my breasts out towards him to relieve the pressure and pushing the globes of my ass into Ethan. He groans and presses back, his cock rubbing up and down the crack of my ass.

"What next?" Ethan asks, spinning me around to face him. His hands are on my hips, his face serious even as his eyes flick down to my breasts with the cherry red, jutting nipples. "What do you want us to do, Allie?"

I shudder and let my knees bend, sliding between his hands down to the ground. "I want to suck you."

Ethan moans at my words, an immediate and instinctive reaction that sends me careening. Fuck it's hot that just me saying that can get a rise out of him. Although I suppose that I've already gotten the rise, but still. Don't need to tell him twice either, he strips out of his swimsuit so fast it probably set a world record.

His cock his beautiful. I know that you're not really supposed to say that about a guy's cock, but it's true. Just like Ethan's beautiful. It's long and thick, jutting out from a neatly trimmed thatch of hair - and can I just say how hot it is when a guy takes care of his grooming down there? That sexy stomach of his with all its muscles tapers down to the sexy male V of his hipbones and straight to the reddish cock that is pointing straight out me; the entirety of the image actually makes my mouth water.

I reached out for him, wrapping my fingers around that hard, hot length and he groans, letting me tug him forwards. The silky soft skin moves beneath my palm around the steel rod interior and a drop of fluid pools at the tip. My tongue flicks out to take a taste... salty and sweet, and accompanied by a groan that makes my insides clench. Giving head is supposed to me a subservient move for a woman, but I felt like the powerful one, even though I'm on my knees before him.

He's waiting for me, waiting for my mouth, waiting for my tongue and my touch. And I can explore and tease to my heart's content. My tongue flicks out again as I look up at him, meeting his eyes as I explore the sensitive head of his dick. The intensity of his gaze as he stares down at me, his hands gently resting on my head, is everything I ever dreamed about.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see Mitch moving for a better view. He's only a few feet away from us, watching with an entranced expression on his face and his hand around his dick. Everyone's completely naked except for me, but I'm okay with that because I'm pretty sure I'd be leaking down my thighs I'm so turned on, if I didn't have my bathing suit bottom on. Knowing that Mitch is watching us, that he's masturbating to the sight of me about to give Ethan head, is so fucking hot that it makes me even more eager, even greedier for Ethan's cock in my mouth.

Pressing my lips to the tip, I suck him slowly in, smiling to myself as I hear both men groan. Ethan's hands smooth over my hair, encouraging without pushing, his eyes totally entranced with watching what I'm doing. I could get lost in those eyes, but then I wouldn't be doing a very good job of pleasuring him, so I reluctantly break the eye contact and start concentrating on giving him the best damn blowjob of his life.

I can feel his cock flexing as I take more and more of it into my mouth, my hand still gripped around the base of his cock until it starts getting in my way. I roll his balls with my other hand, moving my head up and down at an agonizingly slow pace until I feel his hips buck automatically. Then I increase the suction, closing my eyes as I hum with pleasure at the feel of him sliding back and forth between my lips.

"FUCK." I glance up to see that Ethan's thrown his head back, the muscles of his stomach and chest tense and he actually trembles. I tug on his balls and a shudder goes through him.

"God that's hot," Mitch mutters from the side. He's still playing with himself, his hand stroking with the same rhythm that my head is bobbing on Ethan's dick and I realize that he's fantasizing that it's his cock in my mouth. That just turns me on even more.

I release the hold I have around the base of Ethan's dick and reach around to grab his ass cheeks, which are incredibly firm. Seriously, firmer and more muscular than anyone's ass cheeks have a right to be, although it doesn't help that he's clenching and relaxing them over and over again. I use the new position to help me take his cock deeper, relaxing my throat muscles and lengthening my neck until my lips are only an inch away from his body.

"Oh.... FUCK... Allie.... I'm gonna cum...."

I think he said it to warn me, but it just makes me even more determined to take him all. I start to pull away, which was what he was expecting, but then I slide right back down as soon as I get a quick breath of air. I look right up into his eyes as I do it, so I see when they nearly roll into the back of his head.

Even so, I still can't take his entire length into my mouth, but the head of his cock lodges in my throat. I can feel the narrow passage protesting, my lungs are burning, and none of that matters as Ethan's cock begins to pulse against my tongue. I lash at that pulsing vein, triumph welling as fluid spurts into my throat and I swallow convulsively. His entire body is trembling as his fingers tighten in my hair, on my head, and he empties himself into my belly.

God... I just sucked the hell out of Ethan's cock. A fantasy that I never thought would be fulfilled and it had been hotter than I'd ever imagined.

Speaking of fantasies...

"My turn," Mitch said, standing and walking towards us.

My mouth watered at the thought of swallowing both of them, one after the other.

"Wait," said Ethan, his voice still hoarse from the groans of his climax.

Both of us looked at him and I felt my stomach drop a little bit. He wasn't going to bow out now, was he? Take what he wanted, get himself off, and then leave? It would be the meanest thing he'd ever done to me, but I didn't think it was beyond him.

To my shock he got down on his knees in front of me, so that we were almost at eye level again. The glow in his dark eyes was still there, drinking in the sight of my disheveled hair, my gently swaying breasts and lips swollen from sucking him off.

"I want you to ride my face while you suck him off," he said, the last part a little grimly, as if he didn't like the idea of me giving Mitch head but was determined to see it through anyway. To be a part of it.

My pussy clenched and I nodded, not trusting my voice.

He reaches out and tugged at the strings tied at my hips, holding my bathing suit bottoms in place on my bottom. To my embarrassment, only most of my suit fell. I was so wet that the center part over my pussy actually remained stuck to me.

Neither of the guys seemed that bothered by it.

"Fuck she's soaked," Ethan groaned as he pulled the sopping piece of fabric away from my pussy lips and tossed it at Mitch. The kinky bastard caught it one hand and sniffed it, his other hand still working his cock as he watched us.

"She smells delicious. Go on Ethan, find out how that sweet pussy tastes."

It only took a moment for Ethan to get me situated the way he wanted me. Still on my knees, I now had hot breath wafting up onto my sensitive lips, a hand clamped around either thigh, and Ethan's dark eyes stared up at me. I realized he would have an incredible view of my breasts jiggling, as well as just a bit of a view of Mitch's cock stretching out my mouth.

One long lick up the center of my slit had me moaning, and almost as soon as my mouth was open, Mitch was in front of me, feeding his cock into it. The moans were immediately stifled by a hot, hard length of meat. My jaw already ached from blowing Ethan, my mouth saturated with the taste of his cum, but I found that I wanted more. Especially as the man beneath me began to tease and lick at my pussy lips. I was so turned on that all I could think about was getting as much cock into me as possible, and if the only place it was going right now was my mouth then so be it.

I'd done a 69 before, but this was completely different. For one, Ethan wasn't distracted by me sucking on his cock, so his full attention was given to eating me out like a pro. And Mitch was demanding my full attention on his cock, his hips moving as he fucked my mouth and throat, his hands steady on my head. He wouldn't accept a half-hearted blow job and every time I started to get distracted, his grip would tighten and his cock would surge a little bit deeper so that I was forced to bring my attention back to sucking.

It was so incredibly hot and frustrating at the same time, because all I wanted to do was focus on the fantastic pussy licking I was getting, but I couldn't... and I knew I wasn't giving Mitch a good of a blow job as I had Ethan, but I couldn't fix that either! I was at the mercy of both of them, my body riding Ethan's face as I clung to Mitch's hips, hanging on for dear life as he relentlessly drove his cock back and forth between my lips while my body worked its way up towards a delayed and much-needed orgasm.

Ethan sucked my clit into his mouth, working it with his tongue, and my nails dug into Mitch's body as I screamed around his cock. The orgasm hit me with all the subtlety of a freight train, making my legs tremble around Ethan's head as he sucked hard, forcing me to ride out the pleasure. I was dimly aware of Mitch's cock pulsing in my mouth, muffling my cries, and my throat worked as I swallowed my second load of cum of the day. Tears were sparking in my eyes as the lack of air only seemed to make my orgasm more intense as my body tingled and throbbed.

It was only Mitch's hands holding me upright that kept me from collapsing my weight completely onto Ethan.

"So how does she taste?" Mitch asked as he helped me off of his friend.

I would have never expected sweet, genial Mitch to be the dirtier, rougher, cruder man in the bedroom. It was actually pretty hot, but I had to admit that I was much more intrigued by Ethan's transformation from asshole to considerate lover. They were both definitely alpha males, which turned me on like nothing else, but I was almost a little bit afraid of Mitch. If Ethan wasn't there I'm not sure I would have felt entirely comfortable fooling around with Mitch now that I knew what he was like. Ethan made me feel vulnerable but protected, whereas Mitch just made me feel kind of vulnerable.

Plus, even though Ethan had always been meaner to me, I was getting the feeling that Mitch would be more likely to hurt a girl's feelings after being down and dirty with her. I doubted he would change his flirtatious, sweetheart ways towards me, but he would be a bad bet for a boyfriend too. He just wanted sex... maybe I was just fooling myself, but Ethan seemed to want something more.

Ethan reached out and snagged me from Mitch's hands, pulling me away as I stared up at the guy that I'd always thought was the nice one.

"Delicious." The answer was short and almost curt, as if Ethan didn't want to waste any more time on his friend than he had to. Spinning me around, Ethan's dark eyes bored down into mine. "How are you feeling, Allie?"

"Good." I smiled up at him, feeling rather hazy, like I'd been flown to some surreal world where Ethan really did have a crush on me and cared about me. My head was so out of it that it was easy to go along with. I leaned against him, my head still tipped back. My lips felt swollen and my throat was a little sore, but I really was feeling deliciously good. This was so much better, so much hotter than any of the fantasies I'd ever dreamed up, even if it was nothing like what I had expected. In some ways I still didn't believe that I wasn't dreaming. For all I knew I'd fallen asleep while reading and my overly fertile imagination had come up with some seriously wishful thinking. "Wonderful. I want more."

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers