Thunderstruck

Story Info
Sean discovers new mental powers after hit by lightning.
2.7k words
4.45
326.2k
177

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers

It was frustrating, I could sometimes see into people's minds, and sometimes I could plant things into their mind. It was very difficult and as yet I had no control, it would take plenty of practice if I was to get it right.

As I was lying on my bed, I was thinking of my gift and how I could achieve some kind of control over it. The house was silent around me as I lay there, listening to the sound of a distant storm approaching. I could hear the sound of muffled thunder slowly getting louder as the first drops of rain fell at my window. It was a night very much like this that I first received my strange power. It happened when I was about nine years old, twelve years ago. I had stayed up late reading when a sudden storm sprung up around the house. The lightning and thunder were so strong that the house shook. I was just shutting off my light when a bolt of lightning struck my room, hitting full force. When I awoke I could hear thoughts, see flashes of people's minds. That night I could hear every thought for miles around but since then I can only catch glimpses of thoughts and then only if I'm concentrating on it.

As the storm neared I could hear my younger sister awake in the next room. Although she was eighteen now I could almost hear her whimpering as the lightning light up the sky. Becca has always been terrified of storms, when she was young she would always run crying to my parent's room to sleep with them. I reached out with my mind trying to read her. I could get flashes of fear but nothing readable. I tried to implant a calming message into her mind. Nothing, oh well I could try again later, now I was getting tired, any use of my strange gift seemed to tire me out quickly. I fell asleep soon, my dreams being filled with images of my pretty sister jerking me off. I was awoken by a small knock at my door.

"Can I come in for a while?" Becca asks as she opens the door slightly.

"Sure, sis," I replied, looking at my younger sister as she stood shivering in the doorway. Becca was three years younger then I was, having just turned eighteen a few months ago. She was tall and slender, her body toned through years of gymnastics. Her brown hair hung down past her shoulders, framing her thin face, her large brown eyes wide with fear as she stood there.

"I'm frightened," she says, almost crying as the house was shaken by a nearby thunder clap, "Can I stay in here with you for a while?"

"Come over here," I said, moving over to make room for her and patting the bed beside me.

She hurried over and climbed on to my bed, pressing herself tight against me. The next big flash was followed almost instantly by a great clap of thunder. Becca let out a sob and buried her face in my chest, her entire body shaking in fear.

"It's all right," I say soothingly and putting my arm around her shoulders, "I'm here."

She just hugged me tighter, her slender shoulders heaving as she sobbed in fear. The old T-shirt that she wore as a nightshirt didn't hide her body at all. Her unfettered tits were pushing into my chest, causing a very uncomfortable hardness in my crotch. Trying to ignore my reactions to my sister's body I drifted off into a troubled sleep, dreaming of Becca's mouth on my cock.

I was woken up by a pleasurable sensation in my groin. Opening my eyes to the dim light, I saw my sister bent over in the bed, her head pressed into my crotch sucking my cock. As she took me into her mouth once again, I couldn't suppress a moan. Becca jumped at the sound, turning to look at me with her scared rabbit's eyes, but never letting my hard cock slip from her lips.

Almost instantly I moan again as I cum, my sperm splashing deep into her mouth. Becca just continued to suck on my erupting cock, drinking my cum quickly before she finally let my spent cock slip from her mouth.

"Please forgive me," Becca pleaded as she released my softening cock from her mouth, "Please don't tell anyone, I don't now what came over me"

"Don't worry Becca, I won't tell anyone," I reassured her, my hand stroking her long dark hair. I was bothered by the fact that seconds before waking up I had dreamed the scene exactly as it had happened. Had my power actually worked while I was asleep? Curious I tried to read my sister's thoughts but got nothing except an instant headache.

"I'm sorry, Sean, I just had to, I don't know why," Becca mumbled insecurely as she looked at me fearfully. "Please don't tell Mom and Dad!" She begged as she started to back away from me in shame.

"Its okay, Becca," I said, trying to insert a reassuring thought into her scattered thoughts. "I won't tell anyone, Becca, just calm down." I said wincing inwardly as my mind was suddenly buffeted by her feverish thoughts.

"I'm sorry," Becca says softly as she turns and runs out of my room. I lay back down and tried to figure out what had happened. I spent most of the night replaying the strange events in my head but by morning I hadn't figured out anything.

Throughout the day I noticed Becca looking at me strangely but she seemed to avoid me. The day passed quickly and that night as I heard another storm brewing in the distance I was sitting on my bed, replaying the events of the previous night in my head when a soft knock came at my door.

"Can I come in?" Becca asks me, as she opens the door slightly. As she stood there a loud rumble of thunder made her almost tremble in fright.

"Sure, come and sit next to me," I replied indicating a spot on the bed beside me. She walked hesitantly into the room and sat beside me, avoiding my gaze. I was still curious as to how my strange power had worked on my younger sister so I decided to give it another shot.

"About last night..." Becca stammered, blushing a deep crimson as she stared at the floor. She was shaking although I couldn't tell if it was from fear or shame and the few experimental probes of her mind only resulted in mixed images flashing through my head too quickly to grasp.

"Shush, Becca," I said as I recreated the image of her sucking my cock in my mind, "Maybe it's better if we don't talk about it anymore."

"But it was so wrong, Sean" Becca said as she squirmed on the bed next to me, "You're my brother!" She exclaimed as she glanced at me, blushing furiously. "It shouldn't have happened. I don't know why it did." Becca said as she looked at me again, this time her gaze going to my crotch.

"Sometimes things just happen," I said as I replayed the image of her swallowing my cum over and over again in my head. I watched her carefully as I pictured her sucking my cock. She kept glancing at my cock and a couple of times she licked her lips, before blushing and glancing away again. I thought I had figured out how my power had worked the night before. Every other time I had tried my power I had attempted to implant words or commands in the persons mind. Last night I had been broadcasting images, and the images had taken hold in Becca's sleeping mind. Maybe the person had to be asleep or distracted for my power to work. She was ashamed and frightened now and the mental pictures I was sending seemed to be having some effect. But should I push my luck and see if it truly was working?

Figuring I had little to lose by trying, I continued sending the image of Becca sucking on my cock from the night before but now I started adding images of her kneeling on the floor in front of me, dressed as she was now, stroking my cock. Becca seemed to start squirming more, her glances towards my crotch increasing. Figuring by her reaction that my sent thoughts were taking root in her mind I decided to see if I could prompt her into action a bit. "About last night," I asked seeing her blush even harder as I mentioned it, "Did you enjoy it?"

"What?" Becca gasps as she looks at me amazed. "What do you mean?"

"Did you enjoy last night?" I asked again, planting the image of her licking ribbons of cum from her lips with a lascivious smile into her mind.

"No...Yes, yes I did." Becca says, a smile that is the mirror to the one I sent into her mind crossing her full lips. "At the time I was just confused and ashamed at my actions, but now looking back on it I did enjoy it."

"Would you like to do it again?" I asked, concentrating with all my mental powers on the image of her kneeling in front of me, stroking my cock.

"Yeah," Becca says softly, glancing away from me in embarrassment. "I want to do it again."

"Okay," I said, trying to appear calm as I was elated that after all this time I had finally figured out how to use my power. "Do you know if Mom and Dad are back yet?" I asked as I stood up from the bed.

"Not yet," Becca says as she looks at me shyly, sliding off the bed to kneel in front of me, in perfect imitation to the mental image I had been projecting into her mind. "They've gone into the city for dinner tonight; they probably won't be back until late." Becca said as her hands reached out and quickly undid my fly. As she was about to slip her hand into the open fly of my pants, she suddenly stopped, looking up at me in doubt.

"What's wrong, Becca?" I asked as I looked down at her, afraid that suddenly my powers had stopped working as quickly as they had begun.

"It's just strange, Sean," Becca says as she looks at you in confusion. "Before last night I had never even thought of you in a sexual way, but now it's very exciting for me to be doing this. It's almost like someone or something is controlling me, like these thoughts and actions aren't my own. Does that make any sense to you?"

It made a whole hell of a lot of sense to me; it was exactly what I was doing! But what should I tell my sister?

"No one can control anybody else," I said to Becca, as I continued to send the mental image of her sucking my cock into her head. "That's only something you read about in science fiction books."

"Yeah, I guess you're right, Sean," My younger sister said with a smile as she slipped her hand into my fly and caressed my hard cock. Her nimble fingers gently eased my erection out of my pants and gently started stroking me. "God, you're so hard!" Becca moaned as she bent her head forward slightly and kissed the swollen tip of my cock, the sensation of her lips on me sending shivers of pleasure through my body.

"God, Becca," I moaned as she wrapped her lips around my hard cock, taking me deep into her warm willing mouth. She smiled up at me as she sucked me, her tongue swirling along the tender underside of my cock. She was truly a gifted cock sucker and it didn't take long before I felt the pressure start to build up in my balls. "I'm gonna cum," I moaned as I quickly sent the image of Becca licking the thick ribbons of semen off her fingers.

Becca let my cock slip from between her lips just as the first burst of cum exploded, coating her chin and neck. Her fingers continued to stroke my cock as my cock kept on spewing the thick ribbons of semen onto her hands and neck. As the last droplets fell onto her hands my sister lifted her fingers to her mouth and started slowly licking the viscous liquid from her hands. "Did you like that as much as last night, Sean?" Becca asked me as she finished cleaning the cum from her hands.

"God, yes!" I panted, wondering what if I should do something else with her now or send her to bed.

"I'm glad you liked it," Becca said as she stood up, licking the last remains of my cum from her lips. "Mom and Dad will probably be home soon, so I'd better get to bed." She said as she headed for the door.

"Uh, Becca," I said to stop her as I conjured up another mental image and sent it into her head. "Hold on a second," I said, stalling for time to give my power time to effect her.

"What, Sean?" Becca asked as she stopped and looked back at me as the image I was sending her started to play in her mind.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd..." I started to ask but left it hanging, trying to stall for time so that my mental projection could weaken her resistance. After what I thought was a safe amount of time had passed I began again. "Well, what I mean is that could I see you naked?" I asked again, as I continued to send the image of her stripping for me into her mind.

Becca just smiled at me as she turned to face me, brushing her long brown hair back over her shoulder. "You want me to strip for you, is that it, big brother?" She asked as her hands went to the hem of her tee-shirt. I just nodded silently as I watched in amazement as she slowly pulled her shirt up exposing her flat stomach to me. Even though the house was silent but for the distant sound of thunder, Becca started swaying her body in time to some unheard music. As her fit body moved in rhythm to the music in her head Becca worked her tee-shirt up over her head, tossing it to the floor as her hands slid over her stomach to fondle her shapely young breasts. Her long graceful fingers toyed with her small nipples as she watched me intently, trying to gage my reaction to her daring strip tease. "Do you like my tits, Sean?" She asked me as she arches her back, thrusting her heaving tits out towards me.

"God, Becca, they're perfect," I gasped, as she ran her fingers down her flat stomach to grip the hem of her sweatpants.

"You really think so?" She asks as she slowly starts working her pants lower on her slender hips. "I think they're a little small." She says critically before suddenly turning around, bending over at the waist to show her shapely ass to me. She stood there for a few seconds just swaying her hips to the music in her head before she quickly pulled the waistband of her pants down, baring her ass to me. I ogled her smooth white skin for a few seconds before she pulled her pants back up and turned around, facing me again. She continued to dance, slowly working the waist of her pants lower, until I could see the beginning of her pussy, the dark hair standing out in stark contrast to her pale skin.

Just as she was about to push her pants lower to expose her sex to me I heard the front door of the house slam shut and out parents laughing downstairs. Becca glanced over her shoulder in panic as she heard our mother and father begin to climb the stairs.


"Shit!" She hissed as she quickly pulled her pants back up and bent down to retrieve her discarded shirt. "We'll finish this up later, Sean." She said as she struggled to get back into her shirt. "Goodnight," She said as she quickly slipped out of my room just as I heard our parents enter their bedroom.

GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers