Thunderstruck Ch. 02

Story Info
Sean experiements with his new mental powers.
4.4k words
4.57
254.7k
76

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had barely enough time after Becca left to adjust my painfully hard cock in my pants before my bedroom door opened and my mother stuck her head into the room. "You're up late, Sean," She said, slurring her words slightly. "I was just checking to make sure you're all right," Mom said as she entered my room. Judging from the shaky way she was moving and the trouble she was having talking she'd had a couple of drinks with dinner. Hell, more then just a couple of drinks, she was loaded!

"I was just reading," I lied as I took a second to look over my inebriated mother. Becca resembled our mother greatly, they were both tall and slender with brown hair although Mom wore hers shorter, cut close to her face in a long page boy style. While she was slender Mom had plenty of curves, in fact the slimness of her body accentuated the wonderful curves of her attributes even more. Her breasts were probably twice the size of Becca's but seemed to be just as firm and shapely as my younger sister's. Her hips were slightly wide but not too much, and her ass was amazing. Since tonight had been her night out on the town she was wearing a low cut tight fitting black dress that fell almost to the floor. As I looked at her I wondered briefly what she was wearing under the dress and how'd she look completely nude.

"Well, I was just checking up on you," Mom said, her voice thick as she swayed slightly standing there. "Good Night, Sean." She said as she stumbled out of the room and closed my door.

I lay back on the bed and closed my eyes, replaying the events of the evening. Just as I was dosing off to sleep I wondered again how Mom would look completely nude. My dreams that night were filled with images of my sister bending down to suck on my cock or slowly stripping out of her clothes. Always just as I was about to cum or she was just about to drop the last of her clothes the image of Becca would fade away to be replaced by my mother doing the same lascivious act.

It was still dark when I opened my eyes; sure that someone was in my room with me. Glancing around the dark room didn't reveal anything so I laid my head back down, trying to recapture the last image of my dream, the image of my mother standing beside my bed completely nude. Closing my eyes I recreated the image in my mind, feeling my cock beginning to harden as I envisioned her nude body. As I laid there with my eyes closed I heard a small noise next to my bed, and opening my eyes slightly I saw my mother standing beside my bed, looking down at me as I slept.

Pretending I was still asleep I glanced at my mother through my half closed eyes. She was standing in almost the exact same position that I had been imagining but she was still clothed, wearing a long cotton nightgown. I started focusing my mind on the image of her standing there, slowly removing her nightgown and exposing her body to me. Once I had the image firmly in my mind I started projecting it, waiting anxiously to see if my strange power would work on someone besides Becca.

I had to contain my excitement as I saw my mother slowly pull her nightgown up over her head and drop it to the floor. She stood there completely nude; looking down at my supposedly sleeping form as I secretly admired her body. After a few seconds of silently ogling her naked form I started to conjure up another mental image, directing it towards my mother's mind. I watched in silent satisfaction as I saw my mother's hands start to roam over her bare flesh, squeezing and caressing her shapely body in accordance to my mental suggestion. Her fingers slid through the dense hair of her pussy to stroke her pussy, her mouth opening in a silent moan of pleasure as she began to masturbate in front of me.

I laid there watching her pleasure herself for a few minutes before I formed another mental image and sent it into my mother's mind. Almost instantly Mom stopped rubbing her pussy and bent down over me, her hands gently pulling the bed sheet back. Her fingers nimbly reached into my boxers and pulled out my painfully erect cock. Still feigning sleep I watched through half open eyes as she bent down and began to lightly lick the length of my erection. It took all my concentration not to moan at the sensation as she opened her lips and took me deep into her mouth. She sucked passionately on my cock, her mouth moving up and down the length of my manhood. It didn't take long until I felt the pressure build in my testicles and with a barely suppressed groan I came in her mouth. Mom sighed softly as she drank my cum. As my climax subsided she let my softening penis slip from between her lips and quietly pulled the sheet back over me. Grabbing her nightgown she silently slipped out of my room and back towards her own bed. I smiled as I heard her footstep going down the hall, wondering what I should do with my new found powers.

I fell back to sleep with the image of my mother sucking my cock playing over and over in my head. I awoke early the next morning and dressed quickly, heading downstairs for breakfast. As I passed the bathroom I heard the shower running and I wondered briefly who was in there. I could probably just peek in and find out but the constant rumbling of my stomach persuaded me to get something to eat first.

As I walked into the kitchen I saw my mother sitting at the kitchen table, drinking a cup of coffee and looking a little under the weather.

"Morning, Mom" I said as I opened the refrigerator and scanned for something to eat. "You don't look too good, are you feeling alright?" I asked in concern, looking at my normally cheery mother as she sat staring morosely into her coffee.

"I'm fine, Sean," Mom replied as she sipped at her coffee. "I had a little too much to drink last night, and I had a really weird dream last night." She said looking at me strangely. Curious I reached out with my mind and was surprised to find that I could see the images inside my mother's head. The image of her sucking deeply on my cock seemed to be repeating endlessly in her mind, accompanied by an incredible feeling of guilt. I was shocked to find out that I could actually read her mind now and suddenly I realized what I had been doing wrong all these years. Before I had always tried to read people's minds by converting the thoughts into words, but if I thought of their thoughts the images and feelings now almost flooded into my mind unheeded. It was so simple that I felt like an idiot for not realizing it years ago.

"What was your dream about?" I asked innocently, although I knew that in fact it had been no dream.

Mom blushed furiously and glanced away from me. "I don't really remember it," She lied, speaking softly and avoiding my curious gaze. I was just about to ask another question when I heard the sound of the bathroom door close and someone walk across the hall upstairs.

"Well, Becca's out of the shower," Mom said as she stood up. "I'm going to go get cleaned up." She explained as she almost ran out of the kitchen, her relief at getting away from my questions almost screaming out of her mind at me. As she headed up the stairs I reached out with my mind, seeing if I could get a glimpse into Becca's mind or if I had to be in the same room as the person I was trying to read. After a few seconds I got a faint image of Becca standing in front of her closet, trying to decide what she was going to wear today. So I could see into a person's mind if I wasn't in the room with them but it seemed I had to focus on that person. It was good to know.

Deciding to experiment a little to see what I could do, I quickly formed an image of the clothes that I thought Becca should wear and tried to project it into her mind. A few minutes later I heard Becca coming down the stairs and I glanced up to ascertain if my power would still work on her. Glancing at my younger sister as she walked into the kitchen gave me an almost instant hard on. Not only had she worn what I had wanted her to, but she looked even hotter then I had imagined she would. Becca was wearing a pair of tight cut-off jean shorts and a tight white tank top, her long hair pulled back in a ponytail.

"Morning, Sean," Becca said as she opened the fridge grabbing the orange juice. I took the opportunity to check out her ass as she reached up into the cupboards for a cup. The shorts were everything I had remembered them being. They were left over from a few years ago when Becca had decided to go as Daisy Duke for Halloween and it was obvious that she had grown some since then. They had been cut short then but now that Becca had grown they were so high that when she turned her back on me they revealed almost her entire ass to me. I smiled at my new found power and just barely had time to quickly readjust my hardening cock in my pants before she turned to face me again. She sat down opposite me at the table and poured herself a bowl of cereal. As she ate her breakfast I had ample time to admire her firm young tits through the tight tank top. She glanced up a couple of times from her cereal and caught me looking but she just smiled and returned to her breakfast. Her mind was almost broadcasting her delight at how her skimpy outfit was obviously driving me crazy.

"Well, I've got to get going," Becca said as she finished eating. "I've got gymnastics practice this morning." She said as she carried her dishes to the sink, glancing back over her shoulder to catch me staring at her ass. "I won't be home until later this afternoon," She said as she bent down and kissed me on the cheek, her breasts brushing against my arm, "I'll see you then." Then winking at me she walked out of the kitchen.

I sat there for a few seconds just reveling in the fact that I now had control of my incredibly hot sister before I realized that Mom was still home and I could experiment even more with her.

I walked back up to my room, stopping by the bathroom door for a few seconds to make sure that Mom was still in the shower. Nodding to myself as I heard the water running in the bathroom I continued down the hall opening my mind to my mother's thoughts. The images of her dream were still replaying through her head as she washed her body, the overburdening feeling of guilt and shame accompanying the images of her sucking my cock. Laying down on my bed, I started building a mental image and sent it out to my mother. As her mind began to assimilate my projection the feelings of guilt were slowly being replaced with a sense of desire. As her guilt diminished the image of her drinking my cum became more prominent in her jumbled thoughts. Trying to push her shame down I slowly replaced it with a feeling of incredible satisfaction at being able to pleasure me.

As her mind was filled with satisfaction and pleasure I projected the image of her slowly rubbing her pussy as she continued to shower. I sensed her hands sliding down over her wet skin slowly to gently stroke her moist center. As she continued to slowly masturbate I inserted several images of myself into her mind, making me the key object of her desire. When I was sure that her mind now associated me with the feelings of sexual satisfaction I decided to make one slight change to my mother. As she slowly stroked herself closer to an orgasm I quickly implanted the image of her shaving her pussy, trying to create the feeling of eroticism coupled with a bare pussy. When I was sure that she had started thinking of shaving her bush off I slowly withdrew myself from her mind and laid back to await the results.

About fifteen minutes later I heard the bathroom door open and Mom's footsteps going down the hall towards my parent's bedroom. Climbing off of my bed I quickly stepped into the hallway just as Mom closed the door of her room behind her. I quickly walked down the hall and knocked on the door. "Mom, can I come in for a second?" I asked through the door.

"Yes, Sean?" Mom called through the door, "What is it?"

"Can I come in?" I asked opening the door a small fraction of an inch. It was strictly forbidden in our house to enter our parent's bedroom without being invited.

"Come in, dear." Mom said as I let the door open completely and stepped into her room. I was momentarily shocked as I glanced at my mother. She was standing there dressed only in a matching lace bra and panties as she roughly towel dried her hair. "What do you need?" She asked me as she opened the closet door and started looking through her clothes.

"Well, actually I was just coming up to check on you," I lied easily as she pulled an outfit out of the closet and tossed it onto the bed. "You didn't look too good this morning and I wanted to make sure you were feeling better."

"That's so sweet of you," Mom said as she walked across the bedroom and leaned in close to me, kissing me on the cheek. As she moved away from me, I felt her breasts brush across my arm. I was quite sure the contact had been intentional. "I'm feeling much better now," She said as she walked over to the bed and picked up her clothes. I could sense that the shame and guilt that she had felt earlier was completely gone, replaced by a feeling of sexiness. Quickly drawing a mental image in my mind I sent it out towards my mother's mind, waiting to see if she would act upon my mental suggestion. I was rewarded almost instantly as Mom turned towards me holding up the clothes in her hands. "What do you think of this outfit, Sean?" She asked as she held the clothes against her body, modeling them for me.

"I don't know, Mom." I said looking critically at the outfit in her hands. "It's not very appealing; you have a good body you should show it off more." I suggested innocently.

"Why thank you, Sean," Mom said blushing slightly at my compliment. "What do you think I should wear today?" She asked as she opened the closet again and stood there looking at her clothes. I walked over to stand close behind her, making the pretense of looking over her choice of clothes as I quickly formed a mental image of what I wanted her to wear.

"It's probably going to be hot today," I said as I projected the image into her mind. "Why don't you wear one of the light summer dresses?"

"That's a great suggestion, Sean," Mom said as she reached forward to pick out a short white cotton dress. "How about this one?" She asked holding the lightweight garment up against her body. "How do you think I'll look in this one?" She asked as she modeled it for me.

"You'll look great in it," I said as I amended my mental image of her outfit to exclude any sort of underwear. Mom had a naughty little grin on her face as my suggestion took a hold in her mind. "Very sexy," I said as she held the dress up to her body again and appraised herself in the mirror.

"Okay, I'll change into this," Mom said waving me towards the door. "Why don't you go downstairs, I'll be down in a minute and we'll figure out what we're going to do today."

I sat in the living room trying to decide what to do with the day for a few minutes before Mom joined me. My new found ability led to some interesting possibilities but I wasn't sure exactly how far I could go with them. If I tried to push it too far everything I had accomplished so far would explode in my face.

My mind was taken off of my dilemma as Mom came down stairs. I looked up as she entered the living room; the light summer dress I had suggested was even shorter then I remembered it being, the hem barely coming down far enough to cover her hips. As I watched her walk across the room I was treated to brief glimpse of her toned upper thighs. If only the hem was half an inch higher I could probably have seen the entirety of her pussy.

"So, Sean, What would you like to do today?" Mom asked me as she sat down in the chair across from me. I watched intently as she demurely crossed her legs, but I caught only the briefest of glimpses of her pussy before she smoothed the short skirt of her dress down over her thighs.

"Well, I didn't really have anything planned," I said as I started to project images from the previous night into her mind. "Did you have anything you wanted to do?"

"Um... No, not really." Mom answered, a distracted expression on her face as her hands started absently stroking her thighs. "Nothing special," she almost sighs as I formed the mental image of her licking her cum drenched lips in her mind. I could feel her lust increasing in her mind as I replayed the events of last night over and over in her head. I had worked her into such an excited state that she either forgot I was present or just didn't care as she ran her hand up under her dress to stroke her now soaked pussy. I watched her slowly masturbate herself for a few minutes in silence before I stood up and crossed the room to kneel in front of her chair. Placing my hands on the insides of her thighs I slowly spread her legs, watching as she slowly inserted her finger repeatedly into her cunt. I looked up at her quickly to see her watching my face intently as she fingered herself. Smiling at her I lowered my head between her thighs and stretching out my tongue started gently licking at the wet quivering flesh of her sex.

"Oh, Christ..." Mom moaned as she arched her back, thrusting her pussy harder against my lapping tongue. As my tongue explored the contours of her cunt, Mom slowly pulled her finger out, letting me suck the juices from it before she ran her fingers tenderly through my hair. Placing her hand against the back of my head she held me in place as I licked and kissed her sensitive pussy. In only a few minutes I felt her tense beneath me, her hips thrusting her pussy against my mouth as with a loud gasp she orgasmed. I continued to lick and suck at her quivering pussy throughout her orgasm only lifting my head when the last of her spasms had passed. Mom was looking at me in astonishment as I licked her juices from my lips. "Oh, God!" Mom moaned as she struggled to hide her pussy from me as the full realization of what had just happened dawned on her. "What are we doing, Sean?!" Mom asked me in an ashamed voice as she tried in vain to pull the short skirt of her dress down over her wet cunt. "This is wrong, we shouldn't be doing this," She cried guiltily.

"Its okay, Mom," I said as I placed a reassuring hand on her thigh. "It's something we both wanted to happen." I consoled her, my hand gently beginning to massage the smooth skin of her leg as I stretched out my mind into hers and started replacing the guilt and shame with contentment and desire for more sexual contact. "It's something I think we've both wanted for a long time and it just finally came to the surface." I lied to her easily as I slowly moved my hand higher on her leg.

"I guess you're right, Sean," Mom said as my suggestions took root in her mind. "But it's still morally wrong and illegal. You have to agree never to speak of it to anyone." She said firmly even as her body relaxed, her thighs spreading slightly to expose her pussy to my gaze.

"I'll never breathe a word of this to anyone." I promised as my hand slid under the short hem of her dress. "As long as we can continue." I amended, my hand slipping down to cup her sex tenderly.

"Oh, Sean!" She moaned as my finger slipped into her wet orifice, stroking the tender walls of her vagina. "It's been a long time since anyone's touched me like you do." Mom gasped as I continued to thrust my finger deep into her cunt. "You make me feel so desirable."

"What about Dad?" I asked hesitantly, afraid that mentioning him would somehow break the mental suggestions I had placed on Mom. "Don't you guys have sex anymore?" I asked suddenly very curious about my parent's sexual habits.

"We still have sex," Mom panted lustily as the desire started building in her. "But it's not passionate anymore. Every Friday night after our night out, but your father isn't very inventive or attentive to my needs. It's more of a quick screw and then roll over and fall asleep." She complained as my fingers continued to toy with her moist pussy. "I can't remember the last time he gave me an orgasm like you just did."

12