Thunderstruck Ch. 03

Story Info
Sean continues experimenting on his mom & sister.
3.1k words
4.58
231.2k
66

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 05/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers

As we heard Becca's footsteps going up the stairs, Mom turned and looked at me, relief plain on her face. "That was too close." She sighed as she stood up and straightened her wrinkled dress. "We'll have to be more careful in the future. Well, I'm going to try and make myself presentable again." She said as she ran a hand through her mussed hair. "I must look a fright," She said laughingly as she walked towards the door.

"You're as beautiful as ever," I complimented her as I followed her out of the room.

"Thank you," Mom said with a naughty wink as I headed up the stairs to find out what Becca wanted to show me. I walked down the hall towards my sister's bedroom when I heard her call out to me from the bathroom.

"Hey Becca, what did you want to show me?" I asked as I turned around to face her. She was standing in the doorway to the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her slender body. She glanced up and down the hallway quickly before asking me, "Is Mom around?"

"No, she's downstairs still. What's up?" I asked again, my curiosity increasing at her secretive behavior.

"Well, since we were interrupted last night I thought you'd like to see this," Becca said with a naughty grin as she quickly opened the towel, exposing her nude body to my gaze. I stared in amazement as my eyes traveled over every inch of Becca's nude toned flesh. My gaze focused on the junction of her slender thighs, following the small strip of short brown hair that led down to the puffy lips of her cunt. "Well, what do you think of your little sister now?" Becca asked as she stood there flaunting her naked flesh for me.

"God, Becca, you're hot!" I gasped a bit lamely, still completely shocked at her behavior. I could understand it last night when I had implanted the behavior in her mind but I hadn't suggested anything like this to her today.

"Thanks, Sean," Becca said with a smile as she closed her towel again. "I'd better go take my shower before Mom wonders what's going on up here." She said as she slipped back into the bathroom and closed the door. Still a bit dazed by my sister's exhibitionism I wandered into my bedroom and laid on the bed as I heard the water start up in the shower. Stretching my mind out I tried to figure out why my sister had just flashed me. The images in her mind were a bit jumbled but after a few minutes I began to fit them together. Rather than the guilt and shame that Mom had felt at any sexual suggestions Becca felt a naughty delight towards the lewd behavior she was engaging in. She felt that as long as we didn't actually have intercourse a little harmless sexual contact was exciting because it was forbidden. I smiled at the lascivious thoughts running through my younger sister's mind as she showered but I was debating whether or not I should try to remove her objections to actually having sex with me or just leave it at a little illicit heavy petting?

As I lay there perusing the mental images that were floating through my sister's mind I slowly started inserting images of the two of us fucking. At first Becca's mind was repulsed by the images of my cock thrusting deep into her pussy but as I continued to repeat the image I could sense a slowly growing desire for me in my sister's mind. After a few moments I no longer had to project the images into her mind, Becca's mind started creating its own images of the two of us copulating. When I was sure that her objections to having sex with me were completely gone I withdrew my mind from hers.

The rest of the morning passed quickly, with both Mom and Becca giving me seductive and lustful looks. Becca was obviously waiting to get me alone again to continue our forbidden play while Mom seemed to be waiting for me to make the next move on her. At lunch the sexual tension was so thick that all of us were keenly aware of it and both Mom and Becca were wondering why the other was acting the way they were. After a rather quite meal Mom started putting the dishes into the dishwasher as Becca and I sat at the kitchen table talking quietly. Suddenly Becca stopped in the middle of what she was saying and stared in astonishment at our mother. Wondering at her strange reaction I glanced over my shoulder towards Mom. She had bent over to load the last of the plates into the machine and the hem of her short dress had hiked up over her hips to expose her bare ass. Mom seemed to be blithely unaware of the amount of flesh she was inadvertently showing.

"Mom!" Becca gasped in shock after a few seconds of stunned silence, "Why aren't you wearing any panties?!"

"Oh, I'd forgotten about that," Mom replied blushing furiously as she realized just how much she had exposed herself to us. "I didn't have any clean this morning," she explained rather lamely shooting me a quick look. "And I don't see how you're in any position to comment with that outfit you've got on, flaunting your body like that." She retorted cattily as she glanced at the short jean shorts Becca was still wearing.

Becca seemed about to say something more but I quickly stretched out my mind into hers, hurriedly trying to push her shock at our mother's exhibitionism away and replace it with a calm acceptance. I watched her facial expression carefully as I projected the thoughts into her mind. "Oh, okay," Becca said finally as the shock seemed to fade from her face as she turned back to our conversation coolly. Whatever she was saying to me I didn't pay too much attention too because as she continued talking I was trying to project thoughts quickly into Mom's mind. I quickly pushed most of her objections to Becca's new style of dressing aside in her mind, making it completely acceptable to Mom for Becca to run around the house almost completely nude. As I felt her outrage and shock lessening I decided to add one more twist to my mental suggestion. Not only would she no longer object to Becca's new style of dressing but she would actually encourage it, her daughter's blatant flaunting of her body would excite her.

I was coming up with more things to implant in my mother and sister's minds but I thought that maybe I should take it a bit slower from now on. Becca had been aware of the changing of her outlook last night and I didn't want them to become suspicious of what was happening to them. Figuring I had altered them enough for the time being I slowly withdrew my mind from theirs and turned my attention back to the conversation with my sister.

"So what are you doing this afternoon?" I asked her, having no idea what she had been saying to me previously.

"Oh, me and Amanda are going to go to the mall. Want to come along?" Becca invited. Amanda was Becca's oldest friend; they had grown up together and had been almost inseparable since they were eight or so. Normally when they got together I found someplace else to be, something about two teenage girls giggling and whispering to each other constantly irritated the hell out of me. Amanda was a tall slender blonde with an incredible body though, and with my new found prowess with my strange powers had me thinking up a good number of intriguing possibilities.

"No thanks, Becca," I said declining her invitation. "There are a couple of things I want to get done around home today." I said thinking of having Mom all to myself for the rest of the afternoon. Mom must have been thinking the same thing for she smiled at me seductively as she heard my decision.

"Oh, okay," Becca said as she stood up from the table. "I better head out; Amanda's probably waiting for me already. See you later." She called back over her shoulder as she headed out of the kitchen. I watched her shapely ass as she walked out of the room. I had almost forgotten that Mom was in the room with me until I heard her ask me, "She's got a really nice body doesn't she, Sean?"

"What?" I asked shocked at what I had just heard. I glanced over my shoulder at Mom to see her watching Becca with a faintly bemused expression on her face.

"Your sister has a really nice body," Mom reiterated as she studied her daughter's shapely form. "Sometimes I forget just how grown up she is."

"Uh, yeah," I responded a bit lamely, my mind struggling with the sudden change in Mom's attitude. I knew I had suggested to her that she not mind Becca's flaunting of her body but I had never expected to see her actually checking out her own daughter. I sat there in silence for a few seconds trying to figure out how to respond or act on this strange new development until the sound of the front door closing interrupted my musing.

"Well, she's off to the mall," Mom said almost as soon as the door closed. "Would you like to continue where we left off before she came home?" Mom asked me in a seductive voice, stepping up behind me and bending over to wrap her arms around my shoulders. "At least I assume that's why you chose to stay home instead of going to the mall to ogle all the attractive young girls there." She whispered in my ear as her hands started to caress my chest. "Although why you chose to stay here with an old woman when you could probably have a much younger and probably more attractive girl, I'll never understand." She said teasingly as her hands slid over my stomach towards the waistband of my pants.

"I might have been able to find a younger one, but I doubt I could've found a more attractive one." I moaned as her hands slipped into my pants, gently tracing the outline of my hard cock through my underwear.

"Oh, I like that," Mom purred at the compliment, her tongue darting out to swirl around in my ear. "I like that a lot." She said her hand giving my erection a squeeze by way of thanks.

"It's the truth," I stated in a somewhat husky voice as I slowly stood up and turned to face her. She practically jumped into my arms, her arms tight around my shoulders as she kissed me passionately. I was almost knocked over backwards by the forcefulness of her ardor but I recovered and kissed her back. My hands slid down her back to squeeze the soft globes of her ass as she ground her hips into mine, her tongue wrestling with mine in a fervor of lust. After a few minutes we broke the kiss and came up gasping for air. "God, Mom, I don't think I've ever been kissed like that before," I panted, stunned at the intensity of her desire. Mom blushed and looked slightly abashed for a second before she looked me in the face, her eyes locking with mine.

"Please, Sean, don't call me Mom anymore, especially at a time like this." She said a little guiltily. I guess I hadn't erased all her shame and guilt over her desire for me. "Call me by my first name, call me Kristina." Mom instructed me as she leaned in close and kissed me again.

"Anything you say, Kristina," I promised when we finally parted again. "I'll do anything for you," I vowed as my hands continued to grope the soft mounds of her ass.

"Well then, Sean, how would you like me to take care of this for you?" She asked playfully, her fingers squeezing the massive bulge in the front of my pants.

"Yes please, Kristina," I moaned as her fingers traced the outline of my cock through the fabric of my pants. Mom suddenly giggled and I looked at her in confusion.

"I'm sorry, Sean," She apologized even as she tried to stop giggling. "That's not how I meant it," She explained even as she continued to toy with my erection. "What I meant was where would you like me to take this?" She asked as she ran her free hand suggestively over her body.

"Ah, now I understand," I said feeling suddenly very foolish.

"It's okay," Mom said as she leaned forward kissing me tenderly, trying to alleviate my embarrassment. "Why don't we head upstairs?" She suggested, taking my hand and leading me towards the stairs. As she walked up the stairs in front of me, I couldn't help but glance up her short skirt at her shapely ass.

"Ah ah, no peeking," Mom said in a chiding tone of voice even as she started swaying her hips more, giving me more of a show.

As we entered her bedroom, Mom stepped away from me, turning to face me as her hands went to the buttons of her dress. She watched my reaction carefully as she slowly unhooked the buttons and let the light dress fall to the floor. She stood there completely naked in front of me, her eyes trying to read my face, seeking approval there.

"God, you're beautiful, Kristina," I breathed as I studied every inch of her body.

"Thank you, Sean," She said shyly, blushing at my compliment. "You're not just saying that?" She asked me after a few seconds, her face showing her insecurity about her body.

"I wouldn't lie to you," I said as I started to quickly remove my clothes. As I finished stripping Mom turned and climbed onto the bed.

"Come here, Sean," She said in a husky whisper as she lay down on her back and spread her thighs. I almost leapt on the bed, my hands and mouth feverishly exploring her soft flesh in a frenzy of lust.

"Suckle my tits, Sean," Kristina moaned as I kissed my way down her neck into her magnificent cleavage, my fingers sliding down to massage the smooth skin of her thighs. She let out a soft sigh as my lips closed over the erect nub of her nipple, sucking and nibbling on it gently. Her hands went to my head, holding me against her heaving bosom as I lavished affection on her breasts. "Oh, Goddamn!" Mom moaned as my hands traveled up the length of her legs to her warm wet center, my fingers toying with the slippery lips of her pussy before focusing on her small hard clit. She thrust her hips up against my hand as I slipped first one then two fingers into her wet cunt. Her fingers slid down my chest to grip the jutting projection of my massive erection, tenderly guiding it toward the center of her sex. I lifted my head from her saliva wet tits as she positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

I looked deep into her eyes for a second before I thrust my hips forward, the full length of my cock sliding into her tight slit. "Oh, Fuck!!" Mom cried out I filled her pussy, her back arching as she thrust her sex towards me. I thrust repeatedly into her, her pussy gripping my invading member like a velvet vise as I forcefully fucked her. It didn't take long in our highly aroused state for either of us to reach orgasm. Kristina went stiff, her body convulsing with powerful spasms of pleasure as I continued to plow into her slick hole. With one final thrust I felt my cock buck, erupting, shooting ribbons of hot sticky semen deep into my mother's womb. As my climax passed, I collapsed on top of her, covered in sweat and gasping for breath. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy and she was panting for breath as she enjoyed the afterglow of our passionate lovemaking. Holding each other close we drifted off into a contented sleep.

I awoke first, and judging from the shadows on the walls only about a half an hour had passed. I quickly pulled a sheet over the two of us as I laid there in the loving embrace of my slumbering mother. Mom rolled over, cuddling herself closer to me as I stretched out my mind to make sure that Becca hadn't returned yet. Assured that we were still alone in the house I glanced at the clock. Dad wouldn't be home for a few more hours which left me alone with Mom for the remainder of the afternoon.

Stretching my mind out, I slowly became aware of Mom's dreams as she lay next to me. As was to be expected her dreams were filled with images of the two of us copulating wildly on the bed but as I watched the images flicker through her mind I was shocked to see brief flashes of two women embracing in passion. As I tried to focus in on the images they flashed out of Mom's mind, evading my closer examination as she woke from her slumber.

As Mom opened her eyes, she looked up at me with a contented smile on her lips. "God, it's been years since I've been fucked like that," She stated as she stretched languidly.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said with a smile, trying to act suave and nonchalant about the entire episode. Mom smiled at me, seeing through the act almost instantly.

"Well, it's one way of killing an afternoon," she replied as she climbed out of the bed. I got a good glimpse of her body before she bent down and picked her dress up off the floor. She demurely turned her back to me as she slipped into the short garment, running her fingers through her mussed hair before turning back to face me. "Well, I'd better try to get some housework done before your father comes home and wonders what I've been doing all day." She said as she gathered up my scattered clothes, tossing them onto the bed beside me. "You'd better get dressed before your sister comes home." She said as she turned and walked out of the room.

GoodSon
GoodSon
188 Followers