Thunderstruck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ!" I moaned softly, my hands gripping the back of her head as Becca sucks on my cock, her tongue writhing around the thick veined shaft. "Becca..." I gasped as she looked up at me, lust evident in her large brown eyes as she dragged her fingernails down my bare thighs.

"Just making sure you're ready," my sister told me seductively as she let my hard cock slip from between her lips as she stood up and led me to the bed, "for the main event." She laid back, her slender thighs spreading to show the wet lips of her pussy as she pulled me down on top of her, her mouth covering mine in a passionate kiss as her hands slid over my body. My hands cupped the soft mounds of her breasts, tweaking the jutting little nipples as her fingers slide down to gently caress the length of my hard cock.

"God, Becca." I moaned softly, my back arching as her fingers traced along my shaft, her fingers combing through my pubic hair as her mouth suddenly covered mine in a hot passionate kiss. "I... I didn't expect you to be so... vigorous." I gasped out once I had regained my breath, looking down at my younger sister as she lay beneath me on her bed.

"Well, it's been awhile, Sean." Becca replied with a naughty little giggle, her fingers continuing to stroke my cock as her long athletic legs wrapped around my thighs, "There was a noticeable shortage of fuck-able guys around here until you got back."

"Let's see if we can't make up for all that lost time," I told her with a smile, leaning down and kissing her full lips again, my fingers sliding down over her flat stomach to cup the soft mound of her pussy.

"Mmm, Sean," Becca moaned, her teeth nibbling gently on the side of my neck as my fingers slid into her tight young pussy. "I want to do it differently." She managed to gasp out, her hips thrusting up off the bed as my finger stroked the soft inner walls of your pussy.

"How do you want to do it?" I asked needlessly since I had selected the position in her mind before I ever came to her room, but I wanted to hear her say it.

"I want to ride you; I want to ride your cock." My hot younger sister told me breathlessly, her lips brushing against mine as her fingers slid down to gently cup my balls.

"Sounds good to me," I responded with a slight smile as I rolled over onto my back, drawing her with me so that her slender body was lying on top of me.

"Sean," Becca breathed softly, her fingers drawing the head of my cock towards her pussy, pressing the large mushroom shaped head against the tight folds as my hands slid up to rest on her slender hips. Sliding her hips backwards, Becca slowly took me deep into her tight pussy, a soft mewing noise of contentment escaping her lips as she sat up, straddling my waist as I filled her. "Oh, that's sooo good." She sighed softly, her fingernails tracing lightly over my stomach as she looked down at me, "I'd forgotten how much I...oh," she gasped as I shifted my hips slightly making my cock rub against the sensitive walls of her vagina, "....enjoyed this."

"God, Becca, you're so beautiful," I moaned, my hands sliding around behind her to grip her soft ass as she slowly began lifting herself and sliding back down along the length of my cock. She started out slowly, almost teasingly but both of us were too turned on, to hot for each other for it to stay at such a languid pace for too long.

Becca's eyes were closed, her mouth open as she gave soft little gasps each time my cock slid completely into her, her hands resting on my stomach as she rode me. Her young firm breasts bouncing in an enticingly erotic display as she fucked herself on my cock, her head leaning forward, her long brown hair framing her face as she lost herself in the rhythm of her rising and falling, "Oh...Sean... God!!!" She cried out forgetting about our need for secrecy as her body suddenly went rigid, her already tight pussy contracting almost painfully around my invading cock as she orgasms. The sensation of her young body writhing against mine in ecstasy was enough to push me over the edge, my cock erupting as her pussy grips it tightly, the contracting muscles of her cunt seeking to pull me deeper into her body as ribbons of my seed flood her womb.

"Becca," I whispered softly as her fingernails bit into the soft flesh of my stomach as she let out a long soft moan of contentment before slumping against me, her breath coming in deep ragged gasps as she recovers from her powerful climax. My hands smoothed her hair from her sweat covered face as she laid atop me, my sagging cock slowly sliding out of her tight pussy with a small wet popping sound. "God, that was amazing," I breathed softly as we lay there together, naked in each other's arms, too tired from our lovemaking to even move.

I thought I heard some noise coming from the hallway as I drifted off into a contented slumber, Becca's deep even breathing telling me she was already asleep. I awoke sometime before dawn and slipping out of bed, covered my sister's nude body with a blanket before making my way quietly down the hall to my own bedroom. As I lay there in my bed, I couldn't help smiling at the changes my life had gone through in the last couple of days. I'd learned more about my strange mental gifts in two short days then I had in twelve long years as well as having sex with both my attractive mother and hot younger sister. Things could only get better, I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep once more.

12