Tickle Your Ass with a Feather?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,469 Followers

"Ok you fuck!" Ran cried out, I don't know how the hell you're doing that...but I am almost............THERE!" she screamed out joyously. And that was when I got my own delicious surprise, along with everyone else. As Ran's orgasm, became mine...then Cindy's, then Dawns as well as Sybil's. Like tumbling domino's, one by one the orgasm Ran had begun, began to circulate through the others like wild-fire, triggering in each of them an orgasm of their own, quickly felt by everyone else as everyone began experiencing, and feeling everyone else's orgasm . It became too much for me to even hold on to for long, and I collapsed down onto my stool, delighted now to merely sit and watch all four women still deep within the throes of their respective climaxes.

Not wanting the super-sensitivity of stimulation to become too overbearing, I quickly ended the program, ordering Zinny to withdraw his/my fucking pricks from their pussies, letting them all bask momentarily in the afterglow of so erotic a moment as we'd just now shared.

I quickly circulated amongst them, removing their blindfolds, allowing them to collect themselves and eyes to adjust to the now dimly lit room to make the transition easier.

"Can any of us do what you just did?" Dawn asked.

"Yeah, I think so. As long as we're all linked like this...yes. You just need to really focus, concentrate, make it as real inside your mind as possible...then 'project'! That's the hardest part, you have to see yourself actually doing it, actually touching the other person you're thinking about."

"Oh my!" Ran giggled. "Dawn?"

Dawn laughed, "Shit! It works!"

"I'll say!" Ran moaned pleasurably.

"Fuck!" Cindy cried out suddenly, blushing, giggling all at once. "Hi Sybil!" she moaned breathlessly, oh damn that feels good!" she cooed pleasurably.

I allowed the women to virtually pleasure one another for several moments, each of them taking turns with one another until the excitement level was once again reaching a new peak. It was time for another of my naughty little surprises.

I replaced the dancing feathers with something uniquely special, and certainly wicked, at least in my mind anyway. Once again it was time to assault them with my surprise, and I wanted the added bonus of them being able to watch and see one another's expressions, and pleasures as they did.

"Sorry ladies...I know you're all enjoying one another's tongues and all...but now it's time for some 'nana' play!"

Sybil burst out laughing. "Why doesn't that surprise me?"

"Oh yeah...bring it on you bastard!" Cindy piggybacked.

I adjusted the pressure. Zinny held tightly, yet carefully, four peeled banana's that I now began teasing and caressing each one of their very liquid glistening slits with. I ran the tip of the banana's, using my 'joy-stick' which was appropriately named, up their slits, not quite entering, but caressing the outer folds of each one of their cunts until it nestled momentarily, nudging the re-awakened clit-nubbins of each. I then allowed it to rock back and forth as though burrowing in the folds of all that sweet pussy flesh. The immediate response from each was like music to my ears as Sybil launched into a tirade of unintelligible words, accompanied by Dawn's quick husky intake of deep, then shallow breaths.

Ran, was all but holding her breath, her face grimacing, screwed up in pure unadulterated delight, while Cindy lay rocking sensually back and forth against the table, uttering "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" over and over and over.

Once again I put the joystick on 'cruise-control' and began making my rounds. I'd given 'Zinny' another set of pre-programmed instructions, and allowed him to do most of the work while I wandered over to amuse myself, and take a few needed liberties as I was just as aroused as the women were. If not even more so!

As the 'nana' assault continued, I leaned over, letting the tip of my tongue dance gingerly for a moment against Ran's hard little clit. Anticipating momentarily Zinny's next move as he carefully began to inch the tip of each banana into the now funneled opening of each woman's pussy. As slippery, and as obscenely displayed as each of them now was, I worried very little for any of the bananas's to accidentally break off. I'd carefully selected the best banana's I could find, checking each for firmness, and ensuring that enough lubrication existed to continue using them, and enjoying the decadent spectacle of seeing four liquid cunts being so expertly fucked by a nice hard banana.

I pleasured Ran's clit with my tongue for several long moments before moving over towards Dawn, who watched my approach with eager anticipation, smiling wickedly as well as delightedly as I leaned down to suck her clit between my lips.

"At least get close enough so I can feel you!" she near begged me. Only too happy to oblige her, I stood next to her letting her hand easily fondle my cock as I bent over, spearing her cunt with my tongue, enjoying both the taste of banana, as well as the sweet-succulent fluids of her pussy juice that continued to cascade in little rivulets between her legs, and into my open greedily sucking mouth.

"This is so fucking hot!" Sybil moaned, looking back and forth between her friends, as each one in turn looked towards her as well as one another. The display of being bound as they were, banana fucked for all to see, and additionally teased and fondled as I continued to move about amongst the four of them was erotic beyond words. Not to mention the added view which I soon pointed out to them of the mirrored ceiling above, which provided an even more interesting display as each lay, bound, legs spread obscenely wide, with ripe hard banana's fucking in and out of them expertly.

"Oh Rick...a few more minutes of this, and I'm gonna cum again baby!" Cindy warned.

I grinned.

"I only wish you could come in each one of us at the same time," she added. "I'd like to feel the sensation of your hot cum pouring out inside me as I cum for you...with you," she near begged.

"Actually, I can...in a way," I told her along with everyone else.

"Oh? And how are you going to manage to do that?" Ran asked slyly.

"Well obviously, I can't supply enough of my own cum-cream to manage that. But I can do the next best thing, and that's to at least give you the sensation that I am. Zinny has a special reservoir of a concoction I prepared earlier, so he has plenty of cum to spray in you, or on you...wherever you wish. It's a mixture of vanilla yogurt cut with a little skim milk for appearance and texture. Warmed to just the right temperature, so you won't even know the difference! Additionally, you're all aware of course that Zinny has two arms for each of you. Therefore, I can program for each of you individually, just about whatever it is that you'd like, including one additional little device that none of you have even seen yet. In addition to the vibrating pricks, I also have a nice vibrating tongue, that is capable of varying flicks, flutters, and tingly little stabs accompanied by a smaller little electrode attached to it that each of you can manipulate on your own with the remote controls I will now give to each of you."

Everyone selected their preferred choices, and I had additionally unfastened them all so they were no longer bound, and free to move about and do pretty much whatever they wanted to do.

"What about you?" Cindy asked concernedly. I merely grinned.

"All I want to do for now...is just watch, and enjoy watching each of you. So have at it...you have the controls!"

"Does that include any place I want stimulation?" Sybil asked.

"Just name it!" I told her. "It will only take me a few seconds to program whatever it is that you want...along with how you want it!"

Sybil gave me a devilishly wicked looking grin. "Well in that case...I want one cock in my pussy, and the other one in my ass."

"Fuck!"

I looked over towards Cindy and winked.

"What about you Ran?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah...one in my pussy for sure, but I'd like to feel the other one rubbing, then squirting all over my tits!"

"Ohhh, nice one Ran honey!" Dawn concurred. "But I think I'd like one to suck on, and that fluttery tongue thingy you just showed us," she told me.

I nodded, already programming Zinny her request.

"And you my darling?" I asked Cindy.

"You sure you don't have another set of spare arms you could attach to that thing?"

Everyone burst out laughing. "Why Cindy you horny slut you!" Sybil exclaimed.

"Ok, I admit it...I am. I want it all!" she confessed greedily.

"Well, sorry honey, I don't. But I can offer you the next best thing to that I guess. Me!"

Cindy beamed. "Well then, in that case, one for my mouth to suck on, one to fill and fuck my pussy, and you...and you baby, deep inside my ass!"

"With your permission, I'd like to film this for later," I asked everyone. "Since I'm going to be more of an active participant this time, I'd still like to enjoy viewing all of you later on."

"I think we'd all enjoy doing that," Ran quipped suggestively. And perhaps, we can sort of lay around and play together while we do!"

"I like that idea!" Dawn added. "And maybe...Lee will be here then so he can enjoy doing that with us!"

"Sounds good by me!" Sybil agreed. Cindy merely blushed, but nodded her head in agreement.

"Fuck," she finally allowed herself to say just under her breath. But we all heard it anyway.

Everyone got themselves comfortable again, this time taking whatever position best suited their purposes. I enjoyed the view as Sybil presented herself on all fours as Zinny began to carefully and smoothly introduce the two well-lubricated cocks into her, though it was obvious she needed little if any help in that department. The erotic naughty dangle of her full breasts merely accentuated the vulnerability of her wanton openness as both cocks slowly began to penetrate her openings.

"If you'd like, I can also rig this so it feels like you're sitting on someone's face while they eat you Dawn."

"I'd like that!" she smiled broadly. "Then I can pretend Lee's here eating me, while I'm sucking you off!" she said winking at me.

Ran preferred to once again simply lay back, making herself all nice and cozy-comfortable as Zinny began inserting one cock into her slick cunt, the other already beginning to rub itself casually across the tips of her rock-hard nipples.

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna enjoy this a lot!" she said happily.

Like Sybil, Cindy chose to place herself on all fours as well, presenting her beautiful ass towards me as she lowered herself fully over the cock that my 'Fuck-O-Matic' was about to live up to it's name too. Additionally of course, the Zin-Miester held a second cock in front of her face, allowing Cindy to either hold it or not, dependant upon her mood, and whatever was going on at the time. Lubricating myself up really well, I waited until she was ready, then pressed carefully against the opening of her ass, feeling the tip of my well-oiled cock slide even more easily in than either one of us expected.

"Well...enjoy everyone!" I told them. "I know I'm sure as hell going too!"

Not only was it the sight of what was taking place such a turn on, but the sounds that each and every one of us was making as well. So much moaning and groaning was taking place, that it was difficult to know who was doing what, or saying what as every erotic word or sound imaginable was either uttered or expressed.

Ran lay eyes closed, licking her lips as my almost too real cock doppelganger played back and forth across her breasts, it's evil twin brother, happily strumming the insides of her cunt, alternating with long smooth slow strokes, to quick rapid ones as Ran deliriously programmed the controls through her remote.

Dawn was enjoying the feel of the fluttering tongue-fuck she was receiving, all the while working the cock she held in her hand, milking it for the essence that would soon pour forth as when she'd managed to provide enough stimulation to the sensory chips contained within the molded penis, it would automatically discharge the fluids contained there just like any other cock would once sufficient stimulation had been achieved.

Syb was giving herself a good thorough fucking, one cock plunging deeply inside her near-gushing pussy, the other expertly slipping in and out of her ass in near perfect harmony with the other. I watched, enjoying the spectacle, as well as the sensual sway of her breasts as they moved back and forth, two and froe with the rhythm of her simultaneous fucking, listening to her pant as she strove anxiously towards release.

"You like watching her titties don't you sweetheart?" Cindy asked me.

"Oh yeah...and yours too!" I added lustfully, but you already know that!" I said reaching around to cup one of them within my hand, enjoying the feel of those incredible nipples pressing against my flesh.

"Oh baby! Fill my ass with that cock of yours mother-fucker!" she added wickedly. I had felt her quickly accustom herself to my shaft so that soon I was near-matching the tempo of the cock she so easily rode, feeling it pressed against my own cock through the thin membrane separating both passages. Additionally, seeing Cindy sucking the replica of my prick, sent a shiver of fond memory coursing through my inflamed shaft as though she were actually sucking AND fucking it at the same time!

"Oh Sin! Sin! I said using the pet name I had given her. "Oh fuck honey...that feels so...damned...good!"

The combination of so many sights and sounds occurring all at once heightened the pleasure, as well as the urgency, so that soon everyone seemed to be on the precipice of ecstasy, it was Ran's release that seemed to once again trigger a domino affect as one by one, everyone began to scream or cry out in their own unique climax, mingling, then adding to one another's.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" I heard her calling out, looking over, seeing copious amounts of my special formula beginning to spray all over her beautiful breasts, and knowing, that she was also feeling the discharge of the same warm pearly spray inside the confines of her slick gushing cunt.

I could see that Dawn had achieved her goal as well. She had taken a great deal of the gushing prick, but I had known that the special reservoir held far more of the 'special' cum than any man might...no matter how prolific. But as hoped for and expected, Dawn seemed to be enjoying the additional spray of warm cream against her face as well, laughing contentedly as she rubbed the soft flexible cock lovingly against her face as it continued squirting in a near obscene fashion.

The wet squishy sound of both cocks shooting off their loads inside Sybil quickly drew my attention towards her. Her cunt had been filled to overflowing, so that now a fine misty spray of some of the extra that she was unable to contain deep within her pussy had begun to backwash through the folds of her delectable looking cunt. Her lips had turned a milky white, the pearly cum-cream clinging to them as the cock continued to expel itself in over abundance. Likewise, the one filling her ass was accomplishing the same thing. The dual sensation of which had tossed Sybil over the edge so that she was now crying out, tossing her head back and forth in delirious delight as wave after wave of ecstasy consumed her.

"Come on baby, give me the good stuff!" Cindy wailed. "Cum in my ass! Let me feel you shooting off inside my ass!" she cried out wantonly.

I was only too happy to oblige.

Holding her remotes, I waited until the first shuddering expulsion of my cream soared through my shaft, only then pressing the remote, discharging the additional "secret special sauce" I'd created so that it too began to fill her luscious pussy, and begin spraying it's warm nectar against her swaying tits, which I watched in abject fascination and raw overwhelming pleasure as though sensing myself cumming in her, and on her in three differing places.

Cindy literally melted into a pool of orgasmic bliss. I felt the tightness of her ass capture me, milking the last vestiges of my spunk deep inside her exquisitely slick passage. She was moaning deliriously, her cunt quivering, her ass still throbbing, still milking...quietly moaning the word "fuck" over and over and over again.

#

"Hey Lee! Glad you could finally make it!" I told him as I along with everyone else met him at the door. Dawn was already down on her knees before him, before he'd even managed to get a word in, in greeting to anyone else.

"Now see? THAT'S the way one should be welcomed around here!" Ran stated arms crossed against her chest, tapping her foot upon the floor.

"By the way honey," she asked. "Did you win?"

Lee grinned, merely nodding his head, slightly surprised by Dawn's lusty need as she all but devoured him in front of everyone. Though Cindy as well as Sybil seemed to be enjoying this nearly as much as he was. And I was delighted when I saw the two of them playfully reaching over to begin fondling one another's breasts. "Good...then you made a lot of money on this one yes?"

Perplexed, Lee looked towards her. "I guess...why do you ask? Especially now?" he said blushing slightly.

"Cause...I said if you did win, I wanted to be the first one to own this 'Fuck-O-Matic' thingy that Rick created.

"Fuck-O-What"? Lee asked even more bewildered.

"Never mind, you'll have to see it to believe it," Ran told him. "Which reminds me...maybe we should all go in and watch the video together, then I think Lee might have a better idea of what it is his wife just bought."

"Sounds like a good idea to me!" Cindy said reaching over to grab hold of her favorite pull-toy. Though I was also happy to see that she kept one arm around Sybil, still toying with one of her breasts as she led the way down the hall back towards the 'fun-room'.

"Tickle your ass with a feather Lee?" I asked him.

"Excuse me?" He said looking up, helping Dawn to stand as he did.

"I said, particularly nice weather? Good flight?"

"Oh...yeah," he said sounding somewhat confused. "It was."

Dawn giggled. "Shhh, don't tell him anything," she whispered to me. "Just make sure you get it all on video though ok?"

I smiled. "Already rolling I assured her."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,469 Followers
12