Tied Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got a gun?" she asks in alarm.

"Not exactly," you reply, getting up and reaching for the lubricant and ball-gag.

"Oh Christ no!" wails Donna, twisting and contorting, wriggling her sexy arse from side to side. You shut her up by forcing the ball-gag between her teeth and buckling it firmly at the back of her head. Then you spread her bum cheeks and squirt a liberal amount of lube over her little puckered bunghole.

Without ceremony you turn the vibrator up to full speed and push it right up Donna's arse. Her whole body stiffens and she lets out a high-pitched "Mmmmmfffff!"

You pull up your pants and watch as Donna tries to force the toy out of her bum by muscular contraction, but it's in too deep for that.

"Just stay there for a few minutes," you say. "I'll be back soon."

You open the bedroom door and turn back to her as you walk out.

"There are just some people who I really, really need to thank first."

12