Tiffany's Lessons Begin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany slipped out of her jacket and set it on top of the sweaters. Her travel mug rested on the table.

Joseph grasped the sweater around its middle and held it out for Tiffany.

She took the garment by the top of the shoulders and lifted it in front of her. Joseph hadn't let go, however, and as she pulled the sweater up to her neck, she felt his fingers rub against her breasts ... first the right, then the left ... his fingers touched just under each nipple and gave a slight lift before settling just above the nipple and breast and ceasing the contact. The result was an electric charge that Tiffany felt start at each of her breasts and race through her body like a lightning bolt. Awash in sensuality, she felt confused... she loved the sensation, but wasn't sure how to react ... she didn't want to accept this touching, but she didn't want to stop it, either ... also, did anyone see that?... a quick look around ... no, at least it occurred beneath the sweater...

"Do you like it?" He asked, smiling ...

My God! ... I'm not going to talk about it ... is he crazy?? she wondered ...

His fingers repeated their little magic and again Tiffany was jolted with the pleasurable sensations...

"How do you like it, Tiffany?" He asked again...

"Hunh ..." was all Tiffany managed to get out of her mouth which seemed somehow as thick as her brain seemed to be ...

He was all smiles as he rescued her from her dilemma ..."The sweater ... do you like it?"

Tiffany was experiencing so much warmth coursing through her body already, she barely noticed the heat of the flush that started at her neck and reddened her cheeks. "Ohhh, yes..."

"Wonderful," he said, still smiling. "Do you mind if we try one of these red ones? I really appreciate your sharing your opinions with me." He took the beige sweater and placed it on top of Tiffany's jacket. He picked up a red sweater of the same size and held it up toward Tiffany ...

She grasped the top again and held it under her neck... Joseph again held the sweater as he had the beige one ... this time his fingers touched her breasts, but in the reverse order ... first the left one and then the right one ... they lingered a half second longer this time ...

Tiffany's nostrils widened as she took in a sharp inhalation when the fingers again stimulated her large warm globes ... she almost closed her eyes with the pleasure of it ... she swallowed visibly ...

Joseph smiled down as he noted her reaction ...yes, princess, it feels real good doesn't it? ... he asked mentally.

"Do you like it, Tiffany?" He looked into her eyes this time instead of at the sweater...

"Yes," she said. "I do." She failed to meet his gaze directly. She knew he was not asking about the sweater... She also feared that she wasn't referring to the sweater, either ... she adored what happened to her when those fingers sent the tiny lightning bolts through her body ... her nipples were standing up with perfect little erections ... she could even feel pleasure from the contact each made with the inside of her bra cups ...

"Well, let's pay the lady," he said and picked up the two sweaters along with Tiffany's jacket ... "You won't need this in the car," he said. He also didn't want another layer in his way later ...

"Okay," she said and followed along. She still toted the remains of the drink in her travel mug and used it to hide behind occasionally while sipping ...

Joseph paid with his gold card and then put out his arm for Tiffany as they headed for the elevators ...

She slipped her arm inside his and brushed her left breast against it seconds later ... as they walked to the elevator.... He smiled inwardly as he appreciated her sensual progress ... she wouldn't have been capable of that contact on her own earlier ...

When they got on the elevator, four other people boarded with them... He slipped his hand down to her backside again, but his time just grazed her cheeks ... he kept his hand barely in contact with the center of her skirt's rear ... while his hand made contact with the expensive material of her skirt, it created almost no pressure on her buttocks ...come on, little girl ... I know you want more ...

On her part, Tiffany missed the contact ... the embers within her that had begun smoldering needed to be fed ... she was aware of the fingers lingering just at the back of her skirt ... but they weren't giving her any pleasure at all ... they seemed just out of reach ... her hips rolled backwards almost of their own volition until they found his hand and pressed themselves against it ...

Joseph stood slightly behind her so he could observer Tiffany without her noticing ... he had left the ball in her court ... he stifled a smile as her pelvis swiveled back till her mini-skirt and panty-covered cheeks made contact with his waiting hand ...that's my good girl, he rewarded her with a soft very slow caress that slid over first her right cheek and then her left cheek ... that's what you wanted ... isn't it? ... his large hand in a matter of seconds had slipped across every square millimeter of her perfect heart-shaped backside ... her skirt was so thin that his fingertips also found the very tiny seams of her panties ...

As the door opened, Tiffany had the distinct impression that the back of her panties sported tiny flames ... although Joseph's hand no longer covered her cheeks, the sensory memory lingered on ... her nostrils dilated as her lungs unconsciously sought more oxygen ...

"Oh, you know what, I forgot my drink up by the sweaters," he said, looking down into her eyes. "Would you mind terribly a quick ride up to get it?"

Tiffany almost felt relief at the request. His various touches had awakened the most beautiful sensations she had ever experienced ... if he wanted to touch her further on the elevator, she was definitely available. "No problem," she managed a stiff smile. Dealing with the waves of sensuality coursing through her proved something of a burden when it came to simple social interactions for her.Just touch me some more ... please ....

On the way back to the elevator, she turned toward him slightly to increase the contact with her breast ... more heat ... tighter nipples ... the smoldering embers kept needing more fuel ...

The few people riding the elevator were engrossed in their shopping conversations. No one noticed Joseph's hand press into Tiffany's warm breast ... or her intake of breath ... again the back of his hand slipped down her side slowly making contact along the way ... Tiffany thrilled to the contacts at each point ... little sensual sparklers lit up along her body in the wake of the hand ... then it reached her cheeks ... the large fingers slipped along her hip pressing slightly ... then it turned around so that the front of his hand made direct contact with her left cheek ... slowly the fingers spread out until the large hand cupped her left cheek with his finger tips on her panty line at her legs ... Tiffany felt flushed with the heat generating down below and pulsing upwards andinto her ... as had happened on the previous elevator ride, her hips swiveled upward to increase the contact ... she had never imagined the exquisite thrills that could come from such simple touches ... she felt like she was burning up ... the hand slid across the back of her skirt and caressed her right cheek the same way ... then it moved to the center of her backside and cupped her entire rear end ... God, don't let him stop ... she had the strongest desire to spread her legs apart .... The elevator door opened on their floor. Again, they exited and a sound issued from Tiffany's throat as the large hand released its grip on her buttocks... Tiffany almost closed her eyes so that she could continue to enjoy the sensations she felt on her cheeks ...

It took only a moment to find his travel mug and they waited for the elevator again ... Tiffany smiled inwardly, knowing that the caressing hand would return momentarily ... Unfortunately, Tiffany the shopper encountered a friend of hers on the car ...what are the odds? she asked herself rhetorically .... she managed a quick introduction to Joseph and then her acquaintance got off the elevator ... one more floor ... a brief flurry of touches ... breast ... thigh ... cheek ... open door ...

Joseph put his arm out and Tiffany grasped it and pressed her breast against it fully ...

"Are you ready to go for a ride in my car, Tiffany," he asked, looking down into her eyes.

Tiffany felt ready for anything he might propose that would bring his hands into closer contact with her screaming nerve ends. She met his gaze. "Yes, Joseph. Let's go..."

They exited the huge department store and didn't have long to wait for the black Rolls to pull up for them ...

12